Finding water in your water heater pan can be a sign of a serious tank leak or a smaller, fixable issue. Consult this list of common water heater problems to determine why you’re finding water in your water heater pan.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Jacksonville, AL
There are 14 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Jacksonville
- Valley Heating & CoolingGerald came and quoted in timely basis. Then he surprised me and could install much sooner than expected. Brandon B and Clay P showed up on time. They took time to review all work to be done before work started. When completed I told them well done. Thanks Valley for the professional people that you have. I started using Valley several years ago for my house and always very helpful and timely
- A, R & C SpecialistsThey escalated our repair appointment when they discovered we had no heat during a cold spell. We initially called them out for a quote on replacing the system, but they pointed out the system could be repaired for an economical price. Thanks for the assistance.
- Perfect Service Heating & AirVery happy with the service. The technician arrived within the time frame I expected. The work was very professional, and I plan to continue to use Perfect Service in the future.
- Perfect Service Heating & AirPerfect Service people are awesome. I have had a contract with them since 2011. They come twice a year to service my heating system and air condition system. They are here for 2 hours, not just a 15 min check. I have never had any problem with my systems because of them. I highly urge anyone to call them and get under contract with them. Well worth the money and peace of mind
- Mannix Heating & CoolingThey are absolutely perfect and super. They did an extra job without extra charge. They are just really good.
- Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Electric, Inc.The service was excellent, the technicians were good people to work with, very knowledgeable and professional.
- Cleghorn HVACKelly did an excellent job evaluating and explaining what was going on with our HVAC unit. I especially appreciated Kelly taking the time to educate my husband and I on our HVAC unit and system. He was super professional and personable. We will definitely call him again in the future.
- R & J Heating And AirThe technician did an excellent job. He was polite and professional. We were very pleased with the work and results.
- Rich Vanderwerken's Air Conditioning IncRich was very quick and showed up at 8:00am sharp. He did the fastest change out of both inside and outside units I have seen. Very nice and informative we are currently renting but we plan on carrying his service with us when we purchase a home.
- York's Air Duct CleaningHe did an awesome job!! I’ve never had anyone clean everything from coils to vents and all plus fixed the actual unit. My a/c has never worked so good. Awesome guy and very good at what he does.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Jacksonville
- Business Description:Aaron Frost - Refrigeration, Heating & Cooling is the premier air conditioning services company. We provide an array of services from air conditioner installation to AC repair and maintenance. Whether you need a commercial grade air conditioner or a small residential HVAC system, we can help you get the job done right the very first time and at the most affordable price possible. We want to work flexibly with our clients and ensure that their budgets can be metRecent Review:I hired Aaron Frost to install new air conditioner unit. Based on their recommendation we agreed on a TempStar unit, The installation went very well, the installers were professional and courteous. I thought they did a great job. The day after the installation I noticed that the unit had a GrandAire name plate, not TempStar. After doing some research, I discovered they had installed a cheaper brand. I immediately went to the Aaron Frost office and let them know of my displeasure. They claimed it was a mistake by their supplier, not their installers. They said they had ordered a TempStar, but the supplier had sent a GrandAire. They did offer to correct the error by replacing the unit, but the GrandAire was working OK, My research told me it was not as highly rated as TempStar but wasn’t a bad unit and I did not want to go through another install. So I told Aaron Frost that I would except a refund on the difference between what I paid and what the unit actually was and they agreed. I also said that I wanted to see in writing what with the price difference was. I have received the refund, I hope this was an honest mistake, I hope by posting this review that this will warn other Angi members to follow up after work is completed. If I hadn’t caught this I would hope that Aaron Frost would’ve notified me when they realized it. This is the first time I’ve used them, so I don’t know have enough experience to know if they can be %100 trusted after this. I hope they would have the integrity to notify me that they had installed a lesser unit once discovered. I was satisfied with their work, they were very nice, but naturally this experience would make anyone waryJames C.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:We are Birmingham's premiere Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical service provider. We have been servicing Birmingham since 1987. Additional DBA - Aux Mechanical Inc.Recent Review:It went well. The technician did a great job identifying and explaining the issue. He also didn't put pressure on me to make the repair immediately or, necessarily, to use Aux. He was helpful, considerate, and will keep me coming back to Aux for service and, potentially, install of a new unit, when necessaryBrett M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the companyGodelieve B.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:AIR DUCT CLEANING - debris in your air ducts can trigger asthma, allergies, unpleasant odors and create microbial growth. HVAC RESTORATION - if your home or business has been compromised due to fire, flood, smoke or water damage, your system should be cleaned as a part of your restoration plan. COMMERCIAL DRYER VENT CLEANING - clogged dryer vents restrict air flow causing increased utility cost and potential fire risks. We ensure your dryer vents are thoroughly cleanded, operational and up to..Recent Review:Excellent! My wife is allergic to mold and hasn’t been in the home for 2 weeks. Now we Both get a great night of sleep knowing out air quality is superior than most because we now have a clean system free of mold growthJAMIAH R.
- Business Description:WE ALSO OFFER FINANCING!
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
Deals in Jacksonville for HVAC Service Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Hydronic baseboard heaters use water to distribute radiant heat. This makes them more energy-efficient and cost-effective than conventional electric types. Learn more about hydronic baseboard heaters and the pros and cons of their operation.
Is your furnace on its last legs or should it last many more years? Here’s how long a furnace should last, plus get tips on how to extend its life.
HVAC Contractors in Jacksonville, AL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A & T MAINTENANCE/SVC CO LLCPO Box 1230
- A/C Filters 4 Less4613 N. University Drive, #236
Pompano Beach, Florida
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPO Box 375
- Aaron Frost Refrigeration, Heating & Cooling2567 Ross Clark Cir
- Advanced Care Heating and Cooling125 E Davis St
- Affordable Heating & Air369 James Payton Blvd
- Air Doctor7719 Bellefield Drive East
- Air Effexs Heating and Cooling5810 Lecroy Ave
- Air Flow Unlimited LLC5214 Riddles Bend Rd.
Rainbow City, Alabama
- AIR-CO624 GILBERT FERRY RD SE
- Alabama Cooling and Heating3883 Griffitt Bend Rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AUX Home Services5925 Johns Rd
- A & S contruction
- Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC129 Sunny Point Cir
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham309 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N Ste H
- Chick's Air Conditioning & Heating Service2932 Ross Clark Cir Ste 329
- Christian Electric Co Inc1039 1st Ave
- Cleghorn HVAC23 East Choccolocco St
- Climate Flow, LLC505 S Noble Street
- Comfort Max18640 County Rd 14
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Carnes Appliances and Contracting LLC
- Indoor Solutions Inc411 First Ave Ste B
- Indoor Solutions Inc
- L & S Contracting1330 CR 1727
Holly Pond, Alabama
- L&L Automotive Repair591 County Road 118
- Landers Automotive Svc Ctr501 Pelham Rd S
- Latta Plumbing Service333 Decatur Hwy
- Long's Refrigeration305 W Madison St
- LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT CENTER1836 HWY 78 E
- L & S Contracting
- M & J Heating & Air605 Lake Shore Dr
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MIZZELL HEATING & AIR COND3420 AIRPORT RD
- MR REFRIGERATION CO1410 PELHAM RD S
- Mr Refrigeration Inc1410 Pelham Rd S
- Mr. Dan's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling1258 County Line Road West
- M & J Heating & Air
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Quality Heating & A/C4200 Curry Station Rd
- Quality Heating & A/C
- Refrigeration Solutions Plus150 Rickles RD.
- Reliable Heating & Air2204 Viking Dr
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RMS, HVAC Services458 Lillian Ln
- RMS, LLC HVAC Services1395 Choccolocco Rd
- Robinson Sheet Metal85 Tommy Robinson Rd
- Roger's Refrigeration & Electrical344 E Watson St
- Refrigeration Solutions Plus
- Tru-Temp Heating & Cooling12335 Thurmond Rd
- Tru-Temp Heating & Cooling
- VALLEY HEATING & COOLING521 POST OAK RD.
- VALLEY HEATING & COOLING
- W & W HEATING & AIR CONDITIONINGPO Box 284
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434
- Wildes Air Conditioning Co109 W 10th St
- Woodall Heating and Cooling Enterprise713 Glover Ave
- WOODS MOBILE HOME PARTS & SVC2350 3RD AVE S
- W & W HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING