What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Jacksonville, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Jacksonville
- Headley Yard ProsHe has a great business going, and would definitely recommend to anyone who needs any yard work done. Really helped out a lot with all the hectic things that are going on right now.
- The Green Team LawncareExtremely knowledgeable about native plants. Was able to understand my needs and anticipate others. Looking forward to continue working with this team.
- Southern Lawn CareIF you need any yard work or debris removed call Mark and you won't regret it
- A Caring Hands Lawn CareThese guys are GREAT! They show up on time and get the job done. When I purchased my house I wasn't able to move in right away so the leaves really piled up because my neighbors have a bamboo forest on our fence line and bamboo sheds leaves year round. My back yard had a foot of leaves and they bagged and removed them all. The guys were friendly, professional and courteous and I am so pleased with their work that I am going to have them install a picket and privacy fence. I highly recommend them
Leaf Removal Services in Jacksonville
- Business Description:Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industryRecent Review:Guy showed up. He had no ladder to get into my attic, so I supplied one. He wandered around inside and out and then told me they would have to use metal flashing throughout to seal up any place mice could enter...at a cost of close to $4,000. He offered no written estimate (despite the supposed precision of the estimate which was down to the penny.) He seemed to think there was a gap between the roof and the top plate of the walls all the way around of 3 to 4 inches. He said that was the way they built houses back when our house was built. I guess he thought I was stupid and didn't know anything about construction. He was wrongLinda G.
- Business Description:Specializing in lawn care, hedge trimming, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, driveways, homes, boats and campers. Taking pride in knowing you are completely satisfied with work we preform. With over 20 years in the field we can make sure the job is done right. Servicing Gasden, Lincoln, Moody, Leeds, Oxford and anywhere in betweenRecent Review:Clean Cut have done the lawn a few Times already. The Lawn was well manicured and cut just the we wanted it. A very Great Job that they did. Keep up the great work Thanks.Percy K.
- Business Description:Clean gutters and downspouts Repair or replace gutters Repair or replace soffit Repair or replace fascia and trimRecent Review:We made an appointment for him to come and review what needed to be done, and give me a quote. He didn't show, and didn't call. Not cool. I'm only glad I found out about him before any actual work got started.Gayle W.
- Business Description:This is a family owned and operated business located in Etowah County. We never turn down small jobs but are also equipped and insured to take care of large scale jobs as well. We also offer 24 hour emergency service and have extensive experience with storm clean-up. Estimates are always free
- Business Description:Specialising in all your home or business needs reasonable prices with quality and professional work guaranteed
- Business Description:lawn and landscape business. Have 6 employeesRecent Review:They can do a good job as long as you have nothing they can damage. Here are two examples: <br /> 1. They cut my grass and my next door neighbor. We have a fence going around both properties but I have a back gate. My next door neighbor wanted his grass cut behind his fence so they used my gate to do his job. I come home after being gone for a few month and my gate is tore up. I had to put a chain on it so they would not use it. <br /> 2. In my back yard is a Garage that has vinyl siding on it. A color that they do not make anymore. There are holes in it now as they weed eated it. A weed eater will cut holes in it. <br /> In the front they did a good job but I made sure to remove anything they could damage. <br /Michael G.
- Business Description:Anniston Parking Lot Painting & Seal Coating offers affordable asphalt repair in Anniston, AL. Contact us to schedule seal coating or painting services today.
- Business Description:When you work with The Grounds Guys of Florence, you can expect a lot. One of the best things you can expect is a team of professionals dedicated to finding customized solutions that meet your needs. We are locally owned and operated and pride ourselves on not only fulfilling your yard care desires, but making them our own. We align our services with your goals and then help to exceed your expectations. From mowing the lawn to cleaning up the landscape to managing snow and ice, you can rest a..
- Business Description:Benchmark offers all your outdoor service needs, from lawn and landscape maintenance to decks and railings, iron fencing, pond install. If we do not offer the service then we will point you in the direction of a company that we trust and work closely with to get the job done. We are a small business with two main employees that manage all properties. The same people will always maintain your property. We offer discounts to All law enforcement officers, First responders, and Militar..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Rainbow City
leaf removal services in Jacksonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Benchmark Outdoor Services LLC.1055 Baskin Ferry Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Benchmark Outdoor Services LLC.
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- FLD Landscaping & Garden Shop2290 CEDAR BEND ROAD NORTH
- FLD Landscaping & Garden Shop
- Get Your Mind Out The Gutter457 Flint Hill Rd 69
- Get Your Mind Out The Gutter
- It's Alive113 Highland Cir
- It's Alive
- JD Construction Services25 Aldrich Rd
- JD Construction Services
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- McMillan Lawn Care197 Williams Dr
- McMillan Lawn Care
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.
- Weaver Landscaping and Lawn Care119 Hickory Lane
Pell City, Alabama
- Weaver Landscaping and Lawn Care