The cost to rewire a house depends on the house size and effort needed to remove old wiring. Rewiring a house may seem daunting, but it may be vital. Read on to determine all the factors that help to determine the cost to rewire your home.
Get matched with top Electricians in Helena-West Helena, AL
There are 29 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Helena-West Helena
- B & B Residential ServicesJoel Boykin and his team have built a beautiful and very well built constructed additional to our home. The quality of their work is outstanding. Joel and his team are a joy to work with. Good honest men that take pride in a job well done. I would recommend B&B for any home repair needed.
- Victorias Construction LLCVictorias Construction did a great job on our master bath remodel. Kevin was quick to respond and they completed the work in a timely manner. I would trust them with any job on our house.
- W C Wright & Son Heating and ACBrad did a great job on the installation of a 5-ton AC unit. He was on-time, courteous and professional.
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLCThe company has been top of the line. They were very professional. They did an amazing job. What I wanted was did much greater than I could have ever imagine. With total remodeling of my entire home, I don’t think I could have bought a newer home with this much detail work and beauty. I would recommend NYMA to everyone, and of course if I need anything in the future, I will use them again read less
- Trussville Painting and RemodelingWe have hired Terry and B'ham remodel for an extensive rehab work on one of our residential properties. Work included new roof, new HVAC and duct work, painting, resolve different electrical and plumbing issues, granite countertop and more. We are very pleased with the work which was done in a professional and timely manner. I recommend Terry's work and will definitely hire his services again read less
- BILL RASBERRY ELECTRIC CO INCExcellent! Highly impressed with electrician that performed work. Efficient and neat. Could not tell he had been here except work was completed.
- Clem Electric ServiceMr. Clem did a wonderful job. He was efficient and walked me through everything he was doing. His prices were more than fair for the work he preformed. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.
- H&S ContractingHe did a very good job on our house and we recommended them to another family member who go alot of work done. I would use them again.
- BILL RASBERRY ELECTRIC CO INCVery pleased with Bill’s group. He was responsive throughout the process; they arrived when promised; and they did great work. Would definitely hire again.
- BILL RASBERRY ELECTRIC CO INCEverything was professionally done in a timely manner. The electrician was knowledgeable, respectful and courteous.
Electricians in Helena-West Helena
- Business Description:At SAC we try to be honest with customers about their problems and the safest and most cost effective solutions for their problem. We are open with customers about our billing if they request. We can break down cost of materials and labor costs through their bill if they require it. Our whole goal is to be open with clients so they want to call us back! We provide quality worksmanship and only use the best quality materials available. read lessRecent Review:He has done an excellent job. He was determined to get the job done. He ran into some difficulties due to the partitions and he went an extra mile to get the job done. He was very professional.Jerry S.
- Business Description:We specialize in home electrical, plumbing, heating & cooling and major appliance service and repair. We provide up front, guaranteed pricing on every job. If our technician ever smokes, swears or leaves any mess in your home the service is free! And you always get our OnTime guaranty - Service OnTime or we pay YOU 59!. We have earned Angie's List Super Service Awards for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2020.. We are members of the BBB with an A+ rating. We have been lo.. read lessRecent Review:This is the worse service I have ever received being a prime member of any company. 1st issue of concern is when the technician, Brandon Moore, came out to inspect my water tank and stated that the issue was due to my water tank being 2006 (50Gal-Rheem82v52-2) and was past it's prime. The technician (I call him that with the most sarcastic sound as possible) stated that my price, as a prime member, for a water tank was $1705 for 8year and $2142 for a 12 year. I've since priced the water tanks and could have gotten a much but good quality for $399. Brandon stated that as a prime member he quoted me the cheapest rate possible. He didn't include any time of installation fee or parts for the water heater but the full amount needed. 2nd issue of concern was that as a prime member, I am allotted 1 free tune up on electrical and plumbing yearly. I requested Brandon Moore perform a tune up on my water tank to see if it would fix the issue but was discouraged because he stated he would have to drain the water tank (getting rid of all calcium deposits) as well as replace the electrical panel and due to the age of my water tank a tune up would have no effect on my water tank producing hot water. Brandon Moore advised that I should get another water tank. I contacted my brother, who is neither a plumber nor an electrician, to advise that I still did not have hot water after the technicians left. My brother inspected my hot water tank and advised that the electrical panel looks like it went out. I went to Home Depot and paid $28.98 for at Rheems Electric WH repair kit (4500W/24OV+Thermo). My brother replaced the electrical panel and once he flips the fuse at my fuse box, my tank immediately started to heat up. 3rd issue of concern is when I contacted the company the next day to inquire about a receipt for my credit card payment; I was advised that they do not send receipts until the invoice is paid in full. I instructed Taylor, the rep I spoke with that I paid the invoice in full with a credit card and not a debit card before the technicians left therefore I needed my payment confirmation receipt. I verified my email address and waited for my receipt. My work order and invoice was processed 11/18/2020 but as of today 11/22/2020, I've yet to get a receipt or any email advising of the order from 11/18/2020. I have since verified that the credit card payment processed successfully. I'm am very upset, frustrated and sad that I was taken advantage of and lied to by this company who I was advised was reputable. The technician verified that I live alone therefore he knew that there was not a male around that could vouch for the misinformation I was given. I've paid for my plan as well as paid for service that I DID NOT RECEIVE. The technician knew that I didn't have hot water when he left my home and fully thought I would call them the next day to pay for a brand new water tank. He neither wanted to help me nor do I feel he cared that I was both paying for and quoted prices he KNEW were way more than the standard rates. I was also advised that my water was showing a leak so they did fix my commode. The price for changing the tube coming out the wall you wonder, well that cost me $261. I was advised that I would have a rebuilt commode, but all they did was change the tubes. Yes, I agree.... Yikes. Would I recommend this company, NO I WILL NOT!! As an African American female, I feel that this company was not looking out for my best interest. If you are a single female, don’t use this company because they will likely take advantage of you read lessDeAnnea C.
- Business Description:Jackson Electric, family owned and operated in business since 1992! Specializing in minor installations, trouble shooting, panel upgrades, service upgrades, electrical remodels/additions and commercial lighting! http://jacksonelectricalabama.co read lessRecent Review:Responded to storm damage and job completed same day. Excellent work.LINDA M.
- Business Description:With over 45 years of experience, Lindley Electric, Inc is your premier Residential, Industrial, and Commercial Electrical Contractor. We are here to serve our customers in a timely, and professional manner. We offer fair by the hour pricing read less
- Business Description:Locally owned family business with a professional standard of service. All employees are background checked and trained to be the very best electricians and safety advisors to best serve our clients. Serving both commercial and residential clients in Jefferson, Shelby, and Walker counties. Dr. Electric accepts Cash, Check, all major Credit Cards and offers Financing. Angie's List Customers receive $25 dollars off any work performed under $1000.00 and $75 dollars off any work over $1000.00. We.. read lessRecent Review:they were on time did great job cleaned up work areaRandall B.
- Business Description:Our owner, Donny Headley, has been blessed with the love of helping people and construction. This company is driven by our Christian faith and our desire to help others. We enjoy making our customers happy and building relationships based on trust and nothing makes us happier than a delighted customer at the end of a job read lessRecent Review:I could not be more pleased with the work performed by D & H, very knowledgeable, professional and skillful and did everything they said they would.Jim S.
- Business Description:We have been serving the greater Birmingham area since 1972. That’s 38 years of the utmost professional installation and service. We are planning our future here as well. We feel our future is hinged on our commitment to our customers. We know we must earn your business by providing what you need, when you need it, at a value. Therefore, we will only suggest what we feel to be top-quality equipment and materials. We will only employ trustworthy, courteous craftsmen to come into your residence.. read lessRecent Review:Ethan was knowledgeable and professional, polite and courteous.Frank B Y.
- Business Description:Residential home theater installation and t.v. hanging. A/V Design & Home Automation Installation Serving Birmingham and the entire state of Alabama, Structured Technology LLC offers professional audio/visual design and home automation. In order to help your systems run smoothly, our team works diligently to ensure that your cables and wiring are installed correctly, the first time. With over 19 years of experience, our team has the knowledge to set you up with the most efficient systems f.. read lessRecent Review:Lee and Adam were terrific. They went above and beyond to get everything to work given our existing infrastructure at home.C H.
- Business Description:Since 1946, W.C. Wright & Son, Inc. has been a Birmingham area HVAC contractor specializing in air conditioning repair, heating repair, indoor air quality, plumbing, and generators for projects of any size. 18 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charges. Service fee applies. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional contact - Compton Wright & Brenda Wright. Additional address - 5119 Split Rail Trl Birmingham, AL 35244. Additional phone number - (205) 980.. read lessRecent Review:Brad did a great job on the installation of a 5-ton AC unit. He was on-time, courteous and professional.Richard C.
- Business Description:We are Birmingham's premiere Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical service provider. We have been servicing Birmingham since 1987. Additional DBA - Aux Mechanical Inc.Recent Review:It went well. The technician did a great job identifying and explaining the issue. He also didn't put pressure on me to make the repair immediately or, necessarily, to use Aux. He was helpful, considerate, and will keep me coming back to Aux for service and, potentially, install of a new unit, when necessary read lessBrett M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
With recent upgrades to technology and appliances, many homeowners are seeking answers on how to get more electric power for their devices safely. Here are six smart (and hands-off) ways to upgrade your home electrical system.
Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Indian Springs
- Vestavia Hills
- Shoal Creek
- Cahaba Heights
- Mountain Brook
Electricians in Helena-West Helena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A G & Associates1111 7th Ave W
- A TWO Z HANDYMAN & APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICEPO BOX 541
- A-1 Electric Wiring1609 33rd Street Ensley
- A-ElectricianP.O. box 154
- A1 Ent LLC1125 13th St N
- Advanced Electrical Company PO Box 1087
- Advantage Painting & Home Renovation Specialists3080 Mt Olive Rd
Mount Olive, Alabama
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alabama Electrical Service200 Laurel Circle SE
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All American Home ServicesPO Box 546
- All American Home ServicesPo Box 546
- Alltrade Remodel and Maintenance1325 Falcon Drive
- American HomeCrafter Inc.4249 4th Ave S Apt D1
- AMP's Home Services1723 50th Street
- Anytime Handyman20 Country Rd 1003
- Autry Electronics16269 Hwy 280
- AUX Home Services5925 Johns Rd
- Ayala construction inc.1524 Hill Ave
- A G & Associates
- B & B REBUILDERS INC7705 67TH ST S
- B & B Residential Services4902 Cox Cv
- B&B Construction, LLC6924 Oporto Madrid Blvd.
- BAILEY ELECTRIC COMPANY INC7244 CAHABA VLY RD
- Banks Home Building Inc4206 Brasher Dr
- Batson Enterprises Inc23 Polly Ridge Rd
- BAUGHER DESIGN & REMODEL INC1911 27th Ave S
- Beckham Controls, Mechanical Service, & Lighting33 Forest Trail
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing2406 Valleydale Rd
- BENTECH LOW VOLTAGE L.L.C.3461 Ridge Crest Dr.
- Best Electrician Birmingham, AL3350 Altamont Rd A6
- Birmingham Electrician2100 Southbridge Parkway
- Birmingham Home Transformations181 Clairmont Rd
- Birmingham Painting Co2331 Dartmouth Cir
- Blair Exteriors4 West Oxmoor Road
- Bolt Electric1908 Carraway St.
- Brad Drake Heating & Air5937 Tommy Town Rd
Mount Olive, Alabama
- BROTHERS ELECTRIC COMPANY5739 Blanford Street
- BROTHERS HVAC&ELECTRICAL SERVICE160 Hackberry Cir
- B & B REBUILDERS INC
- C & J Electrical Services LLC201 Beacon Pkwy W
- C & W ELECTRIC COMPANY LLCPO Box 170004
- C&A Legacies202 Dawns Way
- Case Design/Remodeling4220 Cahaba Heights Court Ste 116
- CEP Construction200 Rolling Mill St
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Choice Maintenance2825 Emerald Ave
- CK ServicesPO Box 382284
- Clem Electric Service1833 Alton Rd Suite111-C
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Completion Specialist1552 29th court C
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Control Services
Pell City, Alabama
- COUNTER DIMENSIONS, INC2726 Chandalar Place Dr
- C & J Electrical Services LLC
- Galbreath Electrict Co Inc7107 Tramway Ct
- Greenlight Electric137 W Oxmoor Rd
- Gregorys restoration89 Thomas Dr
- Greguol Coatings & Remodeling, LLC2665 Laburnum Drive
- Gruendler Construction Service LLC4676 Fairway Dr
- Guin Service LLC10 55th St S
- Galbreath Electrict Co Inc
- H&M Construction905 navajo trail
- HILL'S HOME REPAIR YARD & TREE SERVICE5101 EASTERN VALLEY RD
Mc Calla, Alabama
- Home Depot4995 Hwy 280
- Home Handyman1813 Indian Hills Rd
- HOME MAINTENANCE ASSOCIATES INC4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive
- HOME SYSTEMS INC231 Commerce Pkwy
- HomeSmart Construction Services270 Doug Baker Blvd, Suite 700 - 392
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICES1450 Leonards Chapel Rd
Carbon Hill, Alabama
- Horizon Landscaping and Home Maintenance1208 4th way
Pleasant Grove, Alabama
- HUFFMAN ELECTRICAL CONTR INC2811 Queenstown Rd
- H&M Construction
- J.General Companies Inc.POB 530132
- Jackson Electric4392 Longwood Dr
- Jaxon's Handyman Services6664 Caroll street
- Jay Electric Company, Inc.600 6th Ave
- JBM SOLUTIONS LLC.522 Greenwood Dr
- John Dunn Construction1507 Morning Sun Circle
- JONES REMODELING & REPAIRS4662 LAKE VALLEY DR
- JP Electric101 Oakhalla Rd
- J.General Companies Inc.
- LANCO Services100 Dogwood Ln
- Larry's Electrical Service95 Albright Farm Rd
- Lawson Contracting7124 County Rd 37
- Lawson Roofing & Remodeling515 Old Highway 25 W
- LIGHTNING DEFENSE35159 Danny Dr. PMB 216
Zephry Hills, Florida
- Lindley Electric, Inc.2052 Montevallo Rd
- LANCO Services