Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Alexandria, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Alexandria
- Beacon InsulationThey went above and beyond to complete the job. They were efficient. The crew was friendly and spoke highly of their bosses and owner. They cleaned everything after a very messy job. Also very affordable for this type of work.
- Valley Heating & CoolingValley initially came out last summer and found our heat pump was low in refrigerant. They added refrigerant and ran dye. It worked well until the coldest day of the year...20's. I called them at 7:30 am and they came out by 9 am. Found a leak in evaporator coil. Recommended replacement due to age of heat pump. Everyone that came out (Kevin J, Brandon B, and Vance K) were very nice and professional. Installation was complete in one day. They even came back the very next day and replaced the drain system that we had in place. Thank you read less
- Alatech Home InspectionKent was very knowledgeable and made sure I understood everything he was doing. The inspection was very through. Would highly recommend this company.
- Alatech Home InspectionGreat guy and company. Second time using Mr. Brooks and each time his services were above and beyond!
- Alatech Home InspectionMr. Brooks was very thorough and detailed with his inspection. Even though the issues identified were not issues of immediate danger, they were some that could potentially become of danger in the future, if they are not taken care of quickly. During his inspection, he and his son were both very professional and willing to answer all questions we had and even explained in detail the process of some of the repairs. My wife and I would highly recommend Mr. Brooks at Alatech Home Inspection Services. If you want honesty, completeness, and professionalism, this is the company to call. We can't wait to go HOME! Thank you Mr Brooks, for everything you did for our family. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Xavier Cortez, Sr. Glencoe, Al read less
- Alatech Home InspectionMr. Brooks was very knowledgeable and professional. His preformane far exceeded my expectations. He saw simple probles I had overlooked on two other trips through the residence. I would recommend him to anyone. Very satisfied!
- Alatech Home InspectionMr. Brooks was VERY personable, yet professional. His inspection was VERY thorough. You could tell it was a technical based inspection, relying on current building codes and requirements. While providing us with a verbal review of his findings, Mr. Brooks used everyday, layman's terms. I was pleased with all aspects of the inspection; from the initial telephone conversation, to explaining his rates, promptness of scheduling the inspection and being there at the scheduled date & time to explaining the results verbally and ease of accessing the report on line, Larry Brooks was OUTSTANDING. We used him for two home inspections and I would readily hire him for another. I whole-heartedly recommend this person to any and all who are in need of such service read less
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right read less
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingMy Bathroom was a Pepto Bismal Pink, it was God Awful! I could not keep the mold from growing in the tub and shower wall. The bathroom stunk like wet dog. I knew it was time to remodel. I contacted several local contractors and each one seemed to be a idiot or gave me the though of a used car salesman. I finally got a hold of Mr. Denton and Sweet Home Repairs and Remodeling through a friend who found him on Angieslist. I called him set an appointment and finally a contracted to do the work. Mr. Denton and his two men got my bathroom done in 2 weeks. It was a ton of work but now I am so pleased. The entire company was so professional and very clean in how they took care of my house while they tore out the bathroom read less
- Spray TechSpray Tech representative "Dave" came out bid a job at our new home. The bid included foaming our roof, basement wall and band. After receiving all the bids on our job, Spray Tech came in with a competitive price. After a several contact calls and text an appointment was made to start the job. The part owners and their crew came to our job a day earlier than expected, however "Dave" called to make sure the appointment change would be OK with us. The job was started and finished with very good quality workmanship, expertise and within the day, about 8hrs. While the crew was working on our job, there was some confusion as to what the "roof" part of the bid included. The crew was in contact with "Dave" and according to him our attached garage wasn't included on the bid, which we assumed was. After a brief conversation we both came to a reasonable agreement to foam our garage with not as much foam as the rest of the roof for a reasonable price. "Dave" and the crew were very apologetic and concerned about the misunderstanding on the bid. They were accommodating, stayed on the job site till it was completed and cleaned up afterwards. We will certainly consider using this company in any future projects because of their overall professionalism. We recommend anyone asking for a bid to be very specific on exactly what will be foamed and ensure it is on the bid so as to eliminate any confusion. Would highly recommend this company read less
Insulation Companies in Alexandria
- Business Description:Beacon Insulation is a family owned and operated company. We provide insulation services for existing homes. We install blown in fiberglass, radiant barriers, air sealing as well as batt installation. Our crews are trained and background checked. We are here to help you increase your homes energy efficiency and lower your utility bill read lessRecent Review:a very good job was very pleased. An a fair priceCharles D.
- Business Description:Northwest Exterminating is ideally positioned to meet your termite, pest, mosquito, lawn care, bed bug, and wildlife needs. Proudly serving Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and South Carolina. Northwest Exterminating is a family owned business that was founded in 1951. At Northwest, our mission is to create a healthier living and working environment for our customers. We will uphold commitments made to our customers while exercising honesty, integrity, and excellence. Free Inspection (not .. read lessRecent Review:Techs that came out were polite and professional. Took care of everything without any issues.Michael M.
- Business Description:Barrier Insulation Company specializes in spray foam insulation. Barrier Shield Poly Expandable Foam provides the best seal in the insulation business! Barrier Shield Spray Foam creates an air tight seal with performance that exceeds any other types of insulation. Superior to fiberglass, bats or blown in insulation. Barrier Shield Highlights Eliminates drafts Helps equalize temperature & humidity levels Restricts entry of allergens & pollutants Restricts entry of pests Improves home energy ef.. read lessRecent Review:Scott, Eric, and Andrea are efficient, friendly, and make it all very easy. The price was fair and competitive. The installers showed up on time and went to work. When we returned home the following day, our home had only the aroma of a fresh coat of paint. All very reassuring. The building inspector examined everything carefully and we passed. Every contractor can learn from how Barrier treats customers. Good communication is skill #1. Thank you read lessDOUG J.
- Business Description:***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial inspections since 1986. We also specialize in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactions read lessRecent Review:Alatech Home Inspection Service of Alexandria, AL, Larry Brooks has all the technology and knowledge to make this type of siding an easy and thorough inspection process! He was prompt and responsive, reports are very detailed, and trustworthy. His knowledge of Dryvit and willingness to share with me, saved me from what could have been a very costly decision. in the purchase of a home. He is reasonably priced and very detailed in his inspection. His website made scheduling appointments and document signing very easy. I would gladly use him again for any type of home inspection!! Thank you Mr. Larry read lessDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and family oriented company. With the help of all of our certified employees who are all dedicated to providing you with the best possible experience to make you feel one of a kind. All work is completed by the company with out the hassle of sub-contracting. Currently we are offering 10 year parts and 10 year Labor warranties ( registered with the manufacturer) details apply*. Financing Available read lessRecent Review:They very thorough, competent and helpful.Renee S.
- Business Description:Rainblocker Roofing has 35 years experience in the roofing industry. My family owned company takes pride in providing excellent service from start to finish using only quality materials. I"m a Licensed Insurance Adjuster with extensive knowledge in the insurance claims process. No job too big or small. We accept all major credit cards and FINANCING IS NOW AVAILABLE read lessRecent Review:We contacted Mr Groves and scheduled an estimate consultation, he didn't show up for this appointment and I had to call him to reschedule. 30 minutes after he came to our house and gave us an estimate he called me to say he was running late, I reminded him that he had just been there. He said that the coupons on this site were no longer valid. We signed the contract for roof and gutter replacement and schedule a date for the roof to be replaced. A week before our scheduled roofing Mr. Groves called e to say that he would be out to give me an estimate for our roof. I called him back and reminded him that he already had and that we were scheduled for the roof to be replaced, he assured me that he would be there on the scheduled day. His crew showed up and did a great job on the roof. We asked when the gutters would be done and were told in a few days. We explained that we needed to know when the work would be done as we have two big dogs and needed to be home to keep them inside while the work was being done. I had to contact the company again a week later to ask when the work would be done, was told that they would return my call and let me know. I had to call back the next day and was told that the gutter guy hadn't given them a day yet but that they would let me know prior to the work being done. A week after that men showed up in my driveway, fortunately I was off but had planned on going out that day. I had to cancel my plans and stay home to keep my dogs inside. The downspouts were not placed where y husband wanted and he had discussed this with Mr. Groves when he gave us our estimate. The gutters are black but you can see white on them so we will have to paint them. I contacted Mr. Groves to let him know that we were not happy with the job, he said he would talk to his project manager and get back with me. 2 weeks have passed and still no word back from him. I paid him for the work but would not recommend him to anyone else. Obviously he doesn't care that the work was ot done to our specifications nor that we are unhappy with the job read lessLaura N.
- Business Description:Polyurethane sprayfoam insulation, both open and closed-cell densities for new construction, existing homes, commercial, and agricultural structures.
- Business Description:J & A Insulation
- Business Description:Residential and commercial construction.
- Business Description:Our business performs energy audits for residential and commercial clients. Implements necessary measures to improve air quality, comfort, and energy savings.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Rainbow City
- Pell City
insulation contractors in Alexandria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPO Box 375
- Airtight Foam Energy Solutions IncPO Box 125
- Airtite sprayfoam insulation79404 US Hwy 278
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- A 2 Z Home Services
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- Barrier Insulation Company125 Haley Dr
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Beacon Insulation6104 Hill Cir NW
Fort Payne, Alabama
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bonner's Acoustical Contractors, Inc.111 Rainbow Industrial Blvd.
Rainbow City, Alabama
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Capitol Machine46569 US Highway 280
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Chick's Air Conditioning & Heating Service2932 Ross Clark Cir Ste 329
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- CQI insulation &foam LLC866 pilgrim rd
- Cutthroat Contracting LLC176 B Liberty Rd.
- Capitol Machine
- FOWLER'S INSULATION & TERMITE13706 AL HIGHWAY 227
- FOWLER'S INSULATION & TERMITE
- Indoor Solutions Inc411 First Ave Ste B
- Indoor Solutions Inc
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry2062 Dobbs Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry
- Northwest Exterminating - Carrollton104 REJEN DR
- Northwest Exterminating - Carrollton
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Spray Tech50 Kilgore Road
- Steamout1963 Abel Rd.
- Slick's Construction & Flooring
- Thompson Remodeling613 9th Ave SW
- Thompson Remodeling
- Yellowhammer Roofing Inc - Florence3260 Florence Blvd.
- Yellowhammer Roofing Inc - Florence