If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Florence, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Florence
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteJuan and his team did excellent work from start to finish. Very professional and communicative. I had no issues, which has been rare in Tuscaloosa.
- Dennis Green MasonryThe experience was great. They were professional, prompt, and the price is reasonable. They were timely, fast and the clean up was great.
- North Alabama BuildersRemodeled kitchen, living room, master bed and bath. Excellent job! Planning on using them again to add on a screened in porch.
- Masonry SolutionsExcellent. Everything was exactly as expected and we were very pleased with the work. Would hire again!
- Eaton's Fine Masonry/CarpentryHe was saying it took him an hour to get to the house, that he did not like the ride. He did a really good job though. I wasn't there. I had someone there that care takes the house. He sent pictures, and another person go up there, and everything was ok, fine. He sent me pictures while he was doing stuff. It was reasonable price. I think he had to put down paint for stains first. Patched anything that didn't look right. He repaired any rotten wood. He was good about that stuff. He was good, he answered all the time. He was always up there on time. He was good about answering things. He was going to send me stuff, to show he was bonded. I didn't ask for it, but it gave it to me. He emailed and photos he sent
- Tip Top Masonry IncVery pleased with the professionalism of this company. The bid was slightly higher than other bids received. I considered not taking the bid due to this. But I contacted the local brickyard for a list of masons. The owner told me that this was the contractor that he would use and that he guaranteed I would be satisfied with the finished product. He said I would get what I paid for and he was right. Since my project was completed, I have spoken to others that have used this company and no one had a negative comment. Will certainly use this company for future projects
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingI cannot say enough good things about Erik and his team. They always show up on time and do a GREAT job. He has a calendar on his phone and he doesn't double-book, so when he tells you he'll be there Wednesday morning at 8, he's there. Another thing I truly appreciated was that Erik takes the time to explain everything that needs to be done and how his team plans to accomplish their goals. He also gives you a realistic estimate of the time it will take to do the work. If Erik weren't a phenomenal contractor, he would have made an excellent teacher because he makes sure you understand what his team is doing and why. He and his guys are personable and professional and always left the house as clean as they found it, which is especially impressive given the fact that two of the days they were working it was pouring rain. I would heartily recommend Sweet Home Repairs to anyone. They are honest men and true home experts who make sure that things get done right the first time
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingThis is the second time I have called this company. They have responded quickly each time; however, they have been too busy (i.e., booked for months ahead) and could not help me. Also, they did not propose to do what I needed, which was some retiling around a bath tub. Instead, they proposed to redo the entire bathroom. They have a good reputation and I am sure they would have done a good job, but it wasn't what I neede
- J Fielding Masonry and ConcreteThey poured too quickly on a hot day and couldn't keep up with the hand/detail work. This work was performed in mid-May. They left trash in the finished concrete. The concrete cracked within two days even though it was cut. They returned and tried to patch the concrete where there where large holes in the finish but the concrete patches don't match. They scuffed the white edge of pool trying to sand off the edges after they were finished. They actually spilled liquid concrete into the pool while they were pouring it. It was a mess. Now we will have to resurface the concrete or stain it to cover up the color differences. We will also have to paint the white edging around the pool to repair where they scuffed it to the metal. This is a no no with a salt water pool. Truly a mess
- J Fielding Masonry and ConcreteThe room and retaining walls seemed to be well built but after the first rain we found the walls of the room had not been properly waterproofed and water would seep through the walls and pool on the floor. After this rain one of the retaining walls started to sink down. I contacted the contractor and after a few weeks he came back and took the wall down and rebuilt it. Unfortunately, he did not do anything to improve the wall so the next time it rained the wall started to sink again. Then the other two retaining walls started to sink. From 12/12/13 until 1/14/14 I tried to get the contractor to come back to discuss the problems but after 1/14/14 he stopped answering my calls and texts. I finally had to hire another contractor to repair the retaining walls and he found that the walls had not been built to the manufactures specifications
Masonry Contractors in Florence
- Business Description:Specializing in construction! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I called and they responded quickly! Made the call on Friday, Eddy came and gave me an estimate on Saturday. He started work Monday morning and it was finished the next Saturday! Thankful for him and his crew. Also, they cleaned up after themselves each day. I would hardly even have noticed they had been there. I would definitely use them again.Melissa W.
- Business Description:With 10+ years of professional concrete experience, we do concrete and specialize in stamped decorative concrete as well.Recent Review:He did a excellent job explain to me the details of what he was going to do and he did an excellent man every time he did something new he act tell me about it and he's a excellent contractor in an excellent person I give him 6 Stars for compassionate I am disabled veteran and I need help finishing the job to someone else messed up and he corrected it and did a good job and I'm happy noDontae H.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:Since 1975, Dennis Green’s Paving, a family owned and operated paving company, has been serving Hanceville, Ala., and surrounding areas. Over the years we have created a long list of loyal customers because of the outstanding results they received from our servicesRecent Review:It went great. Dennis and his employees were very professional and friendly.Juanita G.
- Business Description:MAS Concrete is a owner-operated business. We have over 25 years of experience in the concrete industry in the North Alabama area. Our work is top-notch and professional. We provide free estimates. We do driveways, porches, slabs, foundations, stamped and stained concreteRecent Review:Everything went exactly as MAS said it would. The work was done well and completed on time. Communication was on point. The price was very fair. Overall my experience was excellent. Thanks MAS for a great job. See you next time I need concrete work.Noel B.
- Business Description:Offer 24/7 emergency plumbing and electrical servicesRecent Review:Robbed, flat out. Took me for supplies, came back with partial (old crap) and then never showed, after weeks of excuses. Wife, supposedly, and himself. Look this guy up, he just robs people and seemingly gets away with it. Also seems to do shoddy work. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. Willing to rip off older people as well. Is he still in the area? Probably moved on to newer hunting groundsValerie C.
- Business Description:www.singingrivergallery.com
- Business Description:Andy Oliver & Randal Smith are two very experienced Masons and friends. If you need our services we would be happy to help, you can call or e-mail to discuss bidding. We can't give you an estimate without first seeing the project, but we can give you some prices and rough estimates over the phone or e-mail if needed. When we begin a project we turn in a draw on Thursday for what is done for that week so you can have a check ready for us by Friday so that our employees are paid every Friday a..
- Business Description:We offer financing and competitive rates. All estimates are subject to change. We have 8 employees and guarantee quality of work.
- Business Description:Let 35 years experience work for you. You've tried the rest? Now call the best! Darren Snow 1(251) 802-4418 Billing Procedures: Checks or Cash only
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Muscle Shoals
- Saint Joseph
- Town Creek
- Mount Hope
- Minor Hill
- Phil Campbell
masonry contractors in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- Bevis Builders118 Stoney Creek Dr.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Contracting Alabama Oncall
- eBidMyJob.com375 Plantation Dr
- Flo Masonry3008 Chelsea Ln SW
- Flo Masonry
- Morris Masonry Construction505 Lakeview Dr
- Morris Masonry Construction
- Pruitts Preferred Services LLC2004 Poole Dr NW
- Pruitts Preferred Services LLC
- Two brothers remodeling professionals1706 E 28th st
- Two brothers remodeling professionals