A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Florence, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Florence
- Garage Doors 4 UHe arrived on time and quickly checked out the garage door and opener. After looking at the rollers, he told me that they were exactly the same type that he would have used and they were in good shape and did not need to be replaced. He cleaned the rollers and the noise level of the garage door opening was greatly reduced
- Garage Doors 4 UThey did the work and came back to do an adjustment without any extra charge. Everything worked out fine. We were very pleased.
- Garage Doors 4 UThey called the Friday I purchased them, set up a time for Tuesday June 10th. Arrived 5 minutes early. Replaced all rollers, adjusted springs, repaired rails and greased both garage doors. The doors are old but now they work like new. They were very professional and efficient. Very pleased!
- SHOALS OVERHEAD DOORCalled Shoals Overhead that morning, by mid morning a tech came out and diagnosed the problem. He didn't have the necessary parts on his truck. He called his office and arranged for them to secure the parts. He picked them up that afternoon, came back out and repaired the door. All in the same day.
- Precision Door Service IncExcept for the price the guy was supper. But if it as too much money. I would still rate them a an A. There was not anything wrong with it and they were insulated doors. He was prompt. I would use them again.
- American Garage DoorGreat! Installer was on time. cleaned up the site,hauled off the old door and i am happy!! theBOSS(my wife)is too!!!
- SHOALS OVERHEAD DOORWonderful company. The men they send out have always been professional and they get the job done quickly and efficiently. We have had them out for simple garage door repairs, and more detailed lightening strike issues that damaged our whole garage door. We had a problem with some wiring, due to lightening, which made our garage door wall button stop working the day after they installed a new motor/opener. They came back out and one of their guys went above and beyond what his duties were and he ran a new wire to the button (thru the walls) and did it without extra charge. They usually don't deal with inside wiring. They are a great company and I will only be dealing with them in the future for our garage door needs
- Ancro Door Company LLCFrom first call to finish was a great experience. The lady who answered the phone was courteous and knowledgeable. They were flexible with my schedule for installation. The price was reasonable for product and installation plus, removal of the old ones. We were very pleased with Rod and his staff. Trustworthy and professional
- Wayne Door Company LLCPunctual service, even lubed all pulleys and cable stress points before leaving. Very informative sharing preventative maintenance measures and intervals. Highly recommend!
- Etowah Overhead Door LLCOwner came out and measured my opening. It was not a single or double car opening. He informed me it would take two weeks to have door custom built. He called back with estimate and I agreed with price. Two weeks later, he called and door was ready. Scheduled appointment that was good for me. Owners called 30 min before appointment time to make sure the time was still good. (It was storming...rain, thunder, etc) They came on out and was very professional. Like I stated before, this house was built in 1940, they discovered there was no header s in the garage so the went and bought lumber to make one. The ceiling of the garage had new sheetrock when I bought the home last month. I had no idea they had applied sheetrock over old sheetrock that had plaster under that. The screws they normally use to install the tracks were not long enough, so they went and purchased longer ones. They cleaned up all the mess when they were finished. When they were finished, I asked how much I owed them and they told me the original price we had agreed on. I insisted on paying for the lumber and longer screws, but they would not have it. They told me that we had agreed on a price and that was what I owed. They were awesome
Garage Door Companies in Florence
- Business Description:Welcome to Stateline Garage Door, LLC! We are a full service garage door company who takes great pride in the quality of our work and guarantees customer satisfaction. We specialize in garage door repair and installation for both residential and commercial properties, and no job is too big or too small. Serving Southern Tennessee and Northern Alabama with nearly 20 years of combined experienced! Be sure to give us a call todayRecent Review:Matt and I communicated on and off for a while about garage door services. I originally wanted to just insulate what I had but decided to replace my doors. There is a noticeable difference in the temperature in my garage today. Awesome customer serviceD T.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in using quality products, providing outstanding service and complete customer satisfaction. For over 25 years we have helped our neighbors get the latest in up-to-date energy saving products available at affordable prices. We at BUDGET, do not have the huge overhead, like larger companies, so we can pass the savings on to you and give you the personal attention you deserve. We use only qualified craftsmen installers to ensure all our c..Recent Review:The work on my mother’s home was performed professionally, completed in a timely manner, and exceeded my expectations. Rick Hinkle was absolutely awesome to work with. I felt comfortable & confident that he operated his business with honesty & integrity. He responded promptly to my initial call, was alway available, and kept me updated regularly throughout the process. I would gladly endorse & recommend Budget Siding & WindowsJacqueline S.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:Locally & family owned. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional address - PO Box 311373, Enterprise, AL, 36331. Additional DBA - Woodall Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Woodall Heating and Cooling assisted during my house closing by inspecting my unit and replacing a start capacitor. After the work was completed and sale completed, the run capacitor failed. After originally paying for the original inspection and service, they returned promptly to diagnose the issue and provided a temporary window unit to assist cooling the house. As they previously provided a service and inspection, they provided this service free of charge while I worked with my warranty company. This is a sign of a company that understands business and consumer relationships past making a profit off of every interaction. Instead they invested in the relationship with a person which will trickle through the community and assist their business in the long termVincent F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Offer 24/7 emergency plumbing and electrical servicesRecent Review:Robbed, flat out. Took me for supplies, came back with partial (old crap) and then never showed, after weeks of excuses. Wife, supposedly, and himself. Look this guy up, he just robs people and seemingly gets away with it. Also seems to do shoddy work. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. Willing to rip off older people as well. Is he still in the area? Probably moved on to newer hunting groundsValerie C.
- Business Description:Up to 4 FREE estimates for your job. No hassell no obligation. SAVE BIG on home renovation projects. Licensed contractors will Compete for your business. Simply give us the details of your project and we will notify up to 4 local licensed contractors to bid your job. Competition ensures the best price! When Contractors Compete You WIN! eBidMyJob.com 877-532-326
- Business Description:Shoals Exteriors is your one stop for the repair, upgrade and improvement to the exterior of your home. We are family owned and operated from North Alabama. The Shoals area to be exact. We are always available to discuss your projects. Shoals Exteriors specializes in improving the curb appeal of your homeRecent Review:It has snowed, it has been cold. They have worked in all kind of weather. Joe and his team did a wonderful job.It look even better than we imagined . We would highly recommend for all your exterior needs. They also installed two exterior doors and storm doors. <br /> <br /Thomas E.
- Business Description:Miller Electric and construction specializes in all types of electrical service, troubleshooting and renovations. With a decade of being a top service provider throughout central Alabama, we have serviced commercial businesses from Texas to Florida up to Washington, D.C. Now, we have added a construction crew to provide more services, like home building. from foundation repair to roofing, and everything in-between. Give us a call for a free quote
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Muscle Shoals
- Saint Joseph
- Town Creek
- Mount Hope
- Minor Hill
- Phil Campbell
garage door companies in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- Alabama Welding and Finishing LLC 24 CR-901
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Anchor Parking & Perimeter Security Inc.2539 John Hawkins Pkwy Ste. 101-340
- Ancro Door Company LLC605 Gault Ave N
Fort Payne, Alabama
- A 2 Z Home Services
- eBidMyJob.com375 Plantation Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J&J Metal Construction250 Pam Ave
- J&J Metal Construction
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Miller Electric and Construction
- Woodall Heating and Cooling Enterprise713 Glover Ave
- Woodall Heating and Cooling Enterprise