Alatech Home Inspection

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

1075 Halls Chapel Rd

Alexandria, AL 36250

***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial INSPECTIONS since 1986. We also specializes in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactions....

07/04/2021

Donna S.

Alatech Home Inspection Service of Alexandria, AL, Larry Brooks has all the technology and knowledge to make this type of siding an easy and thorough inspection process! He was prompt and responsive, reports are very detailed, and trustworthy. His knowledge of Dryvit and willingness to share with me, saved me from what could have been a very costly decision. in the purchase of a home. He is reasonably priced and very detailed in his inspection. His website made scheduling appointments and document signing very easy. I would gladly use him again for any type of home inspection!! Thank you Mr. Larry.

Description of Work
Certified EISIF Inspection

Category siding, stucco

06/08/2021

Douglas H.

Awesome - Larry did a great job very knowledgeable and very thorough. I definitely recommend Alatech

Description of Work
Home inspection for a home we were purchasing

01/07/2021

Amber S.

Mr. Larry was extremely thorough, very professional, personable, and quick with his report! Highly recommend this business!

Description of Work
Home inspection

12/16/2020

Sonia N.

I reached out to Alatech for a quote and Larry immediately gave me a call back within 10 minutes. He offered a reasonable quote and available appointments right off the bat. His report was very detailed which was great since we are out of state investors and were not present for the inspection. The report was emailed to me within a 24 hr turnaround and he was able to hop on a call to go over all the questions I had for him. Totally recommend him for any home inspection. Reliable, punctual and thorough.

Description of Work
Single family home inspection

11/26/2020

Cynthia G.

Larry Brooks is the best home inspector I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I would highly recommend Larry for any of your inspection needs he's very detail-oriented thorough knowledgeable honest. After inspecting the property Larry went over all of my concerns in detail. Because of Larry's knowledge and experience I was able to obtain the home of my dreams without concern because with his inspection report I was able to negotiate all repairs with the seller.

Description of Work
Home inspection

11/05/2020

Kimberly C.

Exceedingly thorough and honest. Not only did he work quickly, but he helped us in avoiding buying a home that would have been too much for us to fix. He was very courteous and easy to work with! Definitely already requested another inspection on another home! Very happy with his work!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

09/27/2020

Chris W.

Great! Larry and his assistant spent nearly 2 hours checking the EIFS and other areas of my home. Very thorough and detailed inspection and evaluation. He provided a very detailed and useful report on what needs to be done to address areas of concern. Extremely knowledgeable, I’m very happy I had Larry inspect my house. I’ll have him back again in 2-3 years.

Description of Work
Inspect EIFS home

Category home inspection, replacement windows, stucco

08/28/2020

Chris S.

I was about to purchase a house which was brand new for $150-180k. I almost thought that the home inspection was something that could be skipped, but decided instead to go with Alatech. This saved me tens of thousands of dollars, because the home was built on a fatal but subtle flaw that the home inspector picked up on expertly. This saved me tens of thousands of dollars in regret that I would have experienced otherwise. I could not recommend Alatech enough! He was thorough, professional, and did not let anything go unnoticed. I'm excited to use this company again. He went above and beyond and never have I ever written a check so gratefully.

Description of Work
General Home Inspection

08/11/2020

Donna B.

So far above any expectations we had. We chose him because a top realtor in town said they always used him on older houses because he is so thorough. And he truly is. Thanks to his very detailed inspection report, we knew what needed to be done to buy this house with peace of mind.

Description of Work
Home inspection for a house purchase

Category home inspection, chimney repair

07/14/2020

Robert A.

Excellent job! Mr Brooks was on time and performed a very thorough inspection and provided a detailed report on condition of property. If we have the need for home inspection again we will not hesitate to contact Mr Brooks.

Description of Work
Home inspection for potential purchase

Category chimney repair

07/06/2020

Jason T.

Larry is a very professional and knowledgeable inspector who truly has your best interest at heart. He goes above and beyond and that is what you want when making one of the largest purchases of your life. A++ quality work. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category stucco

07/01/2020

Gwen R.

Larry is excellent. His inspection was impressively thorough and when concerns came up he gave us good recommendations of contractors who could help us. Will definitely use his services again!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

06/04/2020

John T.

Larry was extremely professional and thorough. We are very pleased with the work that Larry provided. We drove 6 hours to participate in the inspection and Larry made sure it was a very informative and pleasant experience. Larry is knowledgeable, personable, and funny too. I would recommend Alatech to everyone.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection, chimney repair

05/13/2020

Anita B.

Mr. Larry did an amazing job. He was very thorough, and very nice to work with. He left no area uncovered during the inspection. I definitely recommend him for any home inspection that you need to have done prior to purchasing a home, because he will definitely let you know if it is worth the investment for the home.

Description of Work
Home inspection for purchase

05/04/2020

Jeffrey A.

Very professional home inspection service. Thorough, knowledgeable, knows his stuff. Showed me where my potential new home needs work done. Took photos and wrote a complete & thorough report on the house. Thanks!

Description of Work
home inspection

03/25/2020

Maria S.

It wasn't awesome. Mr. Larry Brooks was very professional, he took his time and checked everything. He save me plenty of money by offering me know everything that is important to know about a house, which you do not see just walking through. I will hire him for my next inspection. The process was easy to book him and he was on time.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

03/06/2020

Scottie C.

It’s was very professional everything was inspected to the fullest highly recommend him to anybody

Description of Work
House inspection

01/22/2020

Brad G.

Larry has now performed two inspections for us on homes we have looked at to purchase. He is incredibly knowledgeable in all facets of home construction and maintenance and offers easy to read and very thorough reports. He saved us from buying a home that had some major issues that we would have never seen! I can’t recommend him enough. His pricing is fair for the service he offers and he has been available to answer all of our questions with just a phone call.

Description of Work
Home inspection

01/14/2020

Lisa B.

I was looking for a quality home inspector to inspect a home my elderly mother was interested in buying. After looking at reviews I was immediately led to Larry at Alatech Home Inspections. I called him on a Friday and he was there Saturday morning to do the inspection. He did a thorough inspection on the entire home (and out building) and revealed numerous things to us that would have been a disaster had we bought the home. I am so thankful to Larry for the information he provided to us that kept my mother from making a huge mistake. Also, we received the written report very soon after the inspection with details and pictures. I would highly recommend Larry at Alatech Home Inspection Service. NEVER buy a home without an inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

12/04/2019

Jovarius B.

Great guy and company. Third time using Mr. Brooks and he was on point once again! Well recommended!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

11/27/2019

Johnnie C.

Kent was very knowledgeable and made sure I understood everything he was doing. The inspection was very through. Would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category electrician, home inspection, insulation, plumbing, roofing, siding, replacement windows

I am sorry, but did not do your inspection in Montevallo. But thanks!

09/30/2019

Kelly M.

We are exceptionally grateful to have Mr. Brooks do our inspection. The time and effort he took to perform the inspection and answer questions was very appreciated. Mr. Brooks was professional and at the same time personable. We would recommend him and his services to anyone and will definitely call him again should we require another inspection.

Description of Work
Stucco and Home Inspection

Category electrician, home inspection, insulation, plumbing, roofing, replacement windows, chimney repair, stucco, foundation repair

09/14/2019

Brandon S.

Fantastic. Very thorough and excellent work. Definitely hire this inspector.

Description of Work
Home inspection

08/19/2019

Jovarius B.

Great guy and company. Second time using Mr. Brooks and each time his services were above and beyond!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

03/22/2019

Frank B Y.

Larry was very thorough in his inspection of the property and responded quickly to my questions, both over the phone and in emails. His professionalism and his help is much appreciated. Work was done in Hoover, AL, but Angie's List not letting me add the location, so used Alatech address.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists on Angi
    The Roof Mechanic

shingle roofing, metal roofing, flashing, flat roofs, storm damage, roof inspections, over 30 yrs on a roof. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Budget Siding & Windows

We are family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in using quality products, providing outstanding service and complete customer satisfaction. For over 25 years we have helped our neighbors get the latest in up-to-date energy saving products available at affordable prices. We at BUDGET, do not have the huge overhead, like larger companies, so we can pass the savings on to you and give you the personal attention you deserve. We use only qualified craftsmen installers to ensure all our customers get the very best installation, because a warranty is only good if installation is done properly.

HI-0007
    AL
    Alabama: Home Inspector
    01/01/2100

Home inspection - structural, roof, plumbing, electrical, heating & air, interior & exterior, insulation & ventilation, fireplace, & stucco INSPECTIONS.

WE DON'T DO PLUMBING,ROOFING, ELECTRICAL REPAIR!!! WE ONLY DO INSPECTIONS.