Alatech Home Inspection

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

7:00 AM - 9:00 AM

1075 Halls Chapel Rd

Alexandria, AL 36250

***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial inspections since 1986. We also specialize in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactions....

home inspection (129)stucco (15)window replacement (9)plumbers (9)roofing (8)insulation (7)electrician (7)siding companies (6)chimney repair (5)foundation repair (3)

06/08/2021

Awesome - Larry did a great job very knowledgeable and very thorough. I definitely recommend Alatech

Description of Work
Home inspection for a home we were purchasing

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

01/07/2021

Mr. Larry was extremely thorough, very professional, personable, and quick with his report! Highly recommend this business!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

12/16/2020

I reached out to Alatech for a quote and Larry immediately gave me a call back within 10 minutes. He offered a reasonable quote and available appointments right off the bat. His report was very detailed which was great since we are out of state investors and were not present for the inspection. The report was emailed to me within a 24 hr turnaround and he was able to hop on a call to go over all t...

Description of Work
Single family home inspection

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

11/26/2020

Larry Brooks is the best home inspector I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I would highly recommend Larry for any of your inspection needs he's very detail-oriented thorough knowledgeable honest. After inspecting the property Larry went over all of my concerns in detail. Because of Larry's knowledge and experience I was able to obtain the home of my dreams without concern because with his insp...

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

11/05/2020

Exceedingly thorough and honest. Not only did he work quickly, but he helped us in avoiding buying a home that would have been too much for us to fix. He was very courteous and easy to work with! Definitely already requested another inspection on another home! Very happy with his work!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

09/27/2020

Great! Larry and his assistant spent nearly 2 hours checking the EIFS and other areas of my home. Very thorough and detailed inspection and evaluation. He provided a very detailed and useful report on what needs to be done to address areas of concern. Extremely knowledgeable, I’m very happy I had Larry inspect my house. I’ll have him back again in 2-3 years.

Description of Work
Inspect EIFS home

Category home inspection,replacement windows,stucco

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

08/28/2020

I was about to purchase a house which was brand new for $150-180k. I almost thought that the home inspection was something that could be skipped, but decided instead to go with Alatech. This saved me tens of thousands of dollars, because the home was built on a fatal but subtle flaw that the home inspector picked up on expertly. This saved me tens of thousands of dollars in regret that I would hav...

Description of Work
General Home Inspection

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/11/2020

So far above any expectations we had. We chose him because a top realtor in town said they always used him on older houses because he is so thorough. And he truly is. Thanks to his very detailed inspection report, we knew what needed to be done to buy this house with peace of mind.

Description of Work
Home inspection for a house purchase

Category home inspection,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/14/2020

Excellent job! Mr Brooks was on time and performed a very thorough inspection and provided a detailed report on condition of property. If we have the need for home inspection again we will not hesitate to contact Mr Brooks.

Description of Work
Home inspection for potential purchase

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/06/2020

Larry is a very professional and knowledgeable inspector who truly has your best interest at heart. He goes above and beyond and that is what you want when making one of the largest purchases of your life. A++ quality work. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category stucco

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Home inspection - structural, roof, plumbing, electrical, heating & air, interior & exterior, insulation & ventilation, fireplace, & stucco inspectoin.