Heat pumps are a great way to warm homes in places where the thermostat doesn’t often go below freezing. To get the most out of your air-source heat pump system, follow our guide to optimal temperature setting use and keep your home nice and toasty.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Chelsea, AL
There are 37 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Chelsea
- W C Wright & Son Heating and ACBrad did a great job on the installation of a 5-ton AC unit. He was on-time, courteous and professional.
- Perfect Service Heating & AirVery good cleaned both my units for years and took time to do the job correctly. Nice manners, professional and kind.
- Perfect Service Heating & AirThe technician arrived on time, was professional, neat, took care to wear shoe covers and his mask. He serviced the A/C units, and was tidy in putting things back in place. Overall, a very good experience.
- Perfect Service Heating & AirPerfect Service Heating and Air is the absolute best local company to support your HVAC needs. If you’re going anywhere else people are making fun of you!
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, IncI am very pleased with the work done for me last week in repairing my gas furnace. Another company had tried to repair it and could not and was in the process of ordering a very expensive replacement part(s) when I decided to cancel and look for help elsewhere. I contacted your office and your tech came out…diagnosed the problem…then proceeded to correct the problem without the need for expensive new parts. Your tech took the time to dissemble and locate the failed element which basically only required slight adjustment to correct completely! The cost was minimal compared to what the cost of replacement components would have been! Your tech knew his stuff and was great! I’m so glad I’ve found a company I can trust to do the job correctly!
- Perfect Service Heating & AirHave never worked with such a great group of professional folks. They arrive, ask about any issues, which we rarely have, check to assure no issues. I can highly recommend this company. On occasion they’ve discovered an issue, which they immediately fix. Very happy, no need to ever make a change.
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, IncThe tech was very friendly and knowledgeable of his craft arrived on time and worked very fast and efficiently. The staff when you call to set up an appointment was very helpful and nice and listened to exactly what I needed met all my expectations and then some would recommend to anyone and everyone
- AUX Home ServicesIt went well. The technician did a great job identifying and explaining the issue. He also didn't put pressure on me to make the repair immediately or, necessarily, to use Aux. He was helpful, considerate, and will keep me coming back to Aux for service and, potentially, install of a new unit, when necessary
- Norrell Service ExpertsThe service was great, I am very happy with their service, I have been working with them for the past 16 years.
- Stability Mechanical, LLCVery well several times. Joe Turk and his group have performed my work for several new homes and remodels. Would definitely recommend!
Heating Cooling Contractors in Chelsea
- Business Description:Stability Mechanical is family owned and operated. We service Birmingham, AL and surrounding areas. Our focus is quality and service. We can handle any service request for new construction or existing commercial and residential properties. We believe in hard work, quality products and dependable serviceRecent Review:It was the best service I’ve ever experienced. Prompt, reasonable and courteous.Lorie B.
- Business Description:We specialize in home electrical, plumbing, heating & cooling and major appliance service and repair. We provide up front, guaranteed pricing on every job. If our technician ever smokes, swears or leaves any mess in your home the service is free! And you always get our OnTime guaranty - Service OnTime or we pay YOU 59!. We have earned Angie's List Super Service Awards for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2020.. We are members of the BBB with an A+ rating. We have been lo..Recent Review:This is the worse service I have ever received being a prime member of any company. 1st issue of concern is when the technician, Brandon Moore, came out to inspect my water tank and stated that the issue was due to my water tank being 2006 (50Gal-Rheem82v52-2) and was past it's prime. The technician (I call him that with the most sarcastic sound as possible) stated that my price, as a prime member, for a water tank was $1705 for 8year and $2142 for a 12 year. I've since priced the water tanks and could have gotten a much but good quality for $399. Brandon stated that as a prime member he quoted me the cheapest rate possible. He didn't include any time of installation fee or parts for the water heater but the full amount needed. 2nd issue of concern was that as a prime member, I am allotted 1 free tune up on electrical and plumbing yearly. I requested Brandon Moore perform a tune up on my water tank to see if it would fix the issue but was discouraged because he stated he would have to drain the water tank (getting rid of all calcium deposits) as well as replace the electrical panel and due to the age of my water tank a tune up would have no effect on my water tank producing hot water. Brandon Moore advised that I should get another water tank. I contacted my brother, who is neither a plumber nor an electrician, to advise that I still did not have hot water after the technicians left. My brother inspected my hot water tank and advised that the electrical panel looks like it went out. I went to Home Depot and paid $28.98 for at Rheems Electric WH repair kit (4500W/24OV+Thermo). My brother replaced the electrical panel and once he flips the fuse at my fuse box, my tank immediately started to heat up. 3rd issue of concern is when I contacted the company the next day to inquire about a receipt for my credit card payment; I was advised that they do not send receipts until the invoice is paid in full. I instructed Taylor, the rep I spoke with that I paid the invoice in full with a credit card and not a debit card before the technicians left therefore I needed my payment confirmation receipt. I verified my email address and waited for my receipt. My work order and invoice was processed 11/18/2020 but as of today 11/22/2020, I've yet to get a receipt or any email advising of the order from 11/18/2020. I have since verified that the credit card payment processed successfully. I'm am very upset, frustrated and sad that I was taken advantage of and lied to by this company who I was advised was reputable. The technician verified that I live alone therefore he knew that there was not a male around that could vouch for the misinformation I was given. I've paid for my plan as well as paid for service that I DID NOT RECEIVE. The technician knew that I didn't have hot water when he left my home and fully thought I would call them the next day to pay for a brand new water tank. He neither wanted to help me nor do I feel he cared that I was both paying for and quoted prices he KNEW were way more than the standard rates. I was also advised that my water was showing a leak so they did fix my commode. The price for changing the tube coming out the wall you wonder, well that cost me $261. I was advised that I would have a rebuilt commode, but all they did was change the tubes. Yes, I agree.... Yikes. Would I recommend this company, NO I WILL NOT!! As an African American female, I feel that this company was not looking out for my best interest. If you are a single female, don’t use this company because they will likely take advantage of youDeAnnea C.
- Business Description:**$48 SERVICE CALL or TUNE-UP Special (per unit)**Perfect Service has over 50 Employees & over 23 service trucks running on a daily basis. We have 24/7 emergency service. We offer financing through Alabama Power, Spire, Wells Fargo, and Turns. We accept cash, check, & credit card as forms of payment. We are an Elite HEIL equipment provideRecent Review:Used them for several years, Overall pleased.Susan B.
- Business Description:Ethridge Heating and Air is a local, family-owned and operated company. We have been serving Birmingham and surrounding areas since 2002, when Jamie Ethridge established the company. Jamie personally has over 25 years in the HVAC industry. After working in the industry for several years, Jamie decided to create a company that is focused on personalized service where personal comfort and quality work is of the utmost importance. Throughout that time Ethridge Heating and Air has kept pace by co..Recent Review:They called to say Andrew was on his way. He arrived soon after that. He immediately got to work and told me what the problem was and explained what would be done. He let me know about my HVAC overall health and explained the upcoming 2020 EPA changes to freon used by my unit. I will not hesitate to call on Ethridge again. I'm very happy with their workDale J.
- Business Description:Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing has been serving homeowners and businesses in the Birmingham area since 1979. We are Family owned and operated and have earned a reputation for quality service. We stand by our work, and are proud of our long-standing commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to provide you with 5 star service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a yearRecent Review:Wilbur’s was very quick to respond to our call and give us an estimate. The work was done very well and everyone was very professional. Highly recommend them to everyone!Tricia H.
- Business Description:Complete residential and commercial heating and cooling service and sales including Geo Thermal systems, sheet metal fabrication, grease hood installation, grease duct fabrication and attic insulation. Proud member of the TVA Energy RIght Partners programRecent Review:I am very pleased with the work done for me last week in repairing my gas furnace. Another company had tried to repair it and could not and was in the process of ordering a very expensive replacement part(s) when I decided to cancel and look for help elsewhere. I contacted your office and your tech came out…diagnosed the problem…then proceeded to correct the problem without the need for expensive new parts. Your tech took the time to dissemble and locate the failed element which basically only required slight adjustment to correct completely! The cost was minimal compared to what the cost of replacement components would have been! Your tech knew his stuff and was great! I’m so glad I’ve found a company I can trust to do the job correctly!david j.
- Business Description:Our HVAC contractor is your best bet for HVAC service and commercial refrigeration repair. We focus on fixing or installing your unit right the first time around. Schedule a consultation with A, R & C Specialists as soon as possible. We serve residents throughout Central and Northern AlabamaRecent Review:They escalated our repair appointment when they discovered we had no heat during a cold spell. We initially called them out for a quote on replacing the system, but they pointed out the system could be repaired for an economical price. Thanks for the assistanceCindy P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Fantastic job. Came out, assessed the problem, quoted a very fair price, and replaced the motor immediately. I will definitely be relying on this company for any future work.Noah C.
- Business Description:Keith The Plumber, LLC "Gettin' Busy 24/7 " www.keith-the-plumber.com Let the professionals at Keith The Plumber take care of all your plumbing needs 20+ yrs experience. Professional plumbing services at reasonable rates. No job too big. No job too small. We do them all 24/7. 5 year warranty on plumbing fixtures that we supply. Master Plumber Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Member of The BBB, HomeAdvisor & Angie's List. WARRANTIES AVAILABLE. Have all your plumbing needs done RIGHT the first ti..Recent Review:Very pleased with their work. They did a thorough job of checking everything.Sharron S.
- Business Description:AIR DUCT CLEANING - debris in your air ducts can trigger asthma, allergies, unpleasant odors and create microbial growth. HVAC RESTORATION - if your home or business has been compromised due to fire, flood, smoke or water damage, your system should be cleaned as a part of your restoration plan. COMMERCIAL DRYER VENT CLEANING - clogged dryer vents restrict air flow causing increased utility cost and potential fire risks. We ensure your dryer vents are thoroughly cleanded, operational and up to..Recent Review:Excellent! My wife is allergic to mold and hasn’t been in the home for 2 weeks. Now we Both get a great night of sleep knowing out air quality is superior than most because we now have a clean system free of mold growthJAMIAH R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
HVAC contractors in Chelsea
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Aces Heating and Cooling LLC910 River Loop
- 2 Aces Heating and Cooling LLC
- A & B Cooling and Heating LLC15360 Al Highway 22
- A-1 Electric Wiring1609 33rd Street Ensley
- A1 Ent LLC1125 13th St N
- Accurate Heating and Air Conditioning3570 Alabama Highway 69 South
- ACTION AIR LLCPO Box 1057
- Active Air Heating & CoolingPO Box 710
- Advanced Services L.L.C.7441 Old Bradford Rd
- Advantage Painting & Home Renovation Specialists3080 Mt Olive Rd
Mount Olive, Alabama
- Affordable HVAC Service110 Windsor Ridge Dr
- Air Builders LLC131 Royal Oaks Dr.
- Air Doctor7719 Bellefield Drive East
- Air Tech Mechanical Contractors LLC.p.o. box 39075
- Air-1 Inc.1906 Charlotte Dr.
- Aire Serv Over the Mountain2812 Ruffner Rd
- Alabama Cooling & Heating6111 Towhee Drive
- Alabama Heating11914 Cotton Cir
Mc Calla, Alabama
- Alatec Heating & CoolingPO Box 400
- All American Home ServicesPo Box 546
- All Around Heating and Cooling, LLC7001 Crestwood Blvd., Suite #820A
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- AMERICAN AIR SYSTEMS INC2645 DOLLY BROOK LN
- Anderson Air Services Inc.6751 Remington Cir
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARCTIC AIR7127 SHACKLEFORD RD
- Armstrong Plumbing & Maintenance3702 Red Valley Rd
- Attic Insulation Company Inc4340 Powell Ave S
- AUX Home Services5925 Johns Rd
- A & B Cooling and Heating LLC
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, Inc78 Lindsey Rd
- Banks Home Building Inc4206 Brasher Dr
- Bathroom Plumbing Moody AL3400 Moody Pkwy
- BAUGHER DESIGN & REMODEL INC1911 27th Ave S
- Beckham Controls, Mechanical Service, & Lighting33 Forest Trail
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing2406 Valleydale Rd
- Bennett's Heating and Cooling3100 Lorna Road
- Bill Steven Services1714 Reed Rd Ne
- Birmingham Income Properties5330 Stadium Trace Parkway Suite 100
- Blocker Services / Chris Blocker Plumbing6303 Mountainview Cir
- BlueRidge Heating and Air, Inc1678 Montgomery Hwy
- BOJIFFY Heating & Air Conditioning2100 Centennial Drive Suite 200
- Brad Drake Heating & Air5937 Tommy Town Rd
Mount Olive, Alabama
- BROTHERS HVAC&ELECTRICAL SERVICE160 Hackberry Cir
- Buckner Plumbing & Heating Co2749 Queenstown Rd
- BULLARD MECHANICAL SERVICE CO840 Railroad Dr
Pell City, Alabama
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, Inc
- C&C Mechanical Heating & Air, LLC4338 Wind Song Ln
- C5 Heating & Air
- Cahaba Repair & Maintenance Contractors, LLC472 Tarrant Road
- Capital Heating & Cooling524 Mineral Trace
- CG Contracting2332 Burns Ln
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham309 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N Ste H
- Christian and Son LLC Heating And Cooling9868 Hwy 91
- CK ServicesPO Box 382284
- CLASSIC PLUMBING HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING2609 OLD ROCKY RIDGE RD
- Cleghorn HVAC23 East Choccolocco St
- Comfort Now Heating and Air Conditioning LLC315 Forest Dr
- Comfort Specialists, LLC Heating - CoolingPO Box 94007
- Comfort Technology, LLCPO Box 3285
- Comfort Zone Heating and Air1845 Pebble Lake Dr
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT INC5071 CARDINAL STREET
- Cool Breeze2165 Rocky Ridge Road
- Cool Temp Services1201 24th Ave
- Country Boyz Heating & A/C5222 Wade St
- Covenant Heating and Cooling2596 CR-87
- CROSS HEATING & AIRP O Box 164
- Cypress Heating and Air Conditioning2539 John Hawkins Pkwy 101-177
- C&C Mechanical Heating & Air, LLC
- Darden-Green Company Inc3378 Wood Dr Cir NE
- Dave's Heating and Air, LLC1588 Republic Lane
- Deca Construction7213 Groundhog Rd
- Doctor Cool Heating and Air Conditioning2220 Pine Crest Drive
Vestavia Hills, Alabama
- DOUGLAS COOLING & HEATING CO8752 Helena Rd
- Ductz of Birmingham100 Ashland Dr
- Darden-Green Company Inc
- EAGLE SERVICE COMPANY2601 3rd Avenue South
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- Element Garage441 University Blvd
- ETHRIDGE HEATING AND AIR, INC6259 PARK SOUTH DR STE 101
- Expert Air Systems500 Bluebell Road
- EAGLE SERVICE COMPANY
- H&H Controlled Comfort Systems2616 Alta Vista Cir.
- HARDY SERVICES3801 2ND AVE S
- Heating & Air Solutions3018 Firefighter Ln
- Herring Heating & Air Conditioning Service,Inc723 Tarrant Rd
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hodges Heating and Cooling LLC.5915 University Blvd E
- H&H Controlled Comfort Systems
- Indoor Environments Heating & Air Conditioning128 Victory Trl
- Indoor Environments Heating & Air Conditioning