Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Centre, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Centre
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteJuan and his team did excellent work from start to finish. Very professional and communicative. I had no issues, which has been rare in Tuscaloosa.
- WA ConstructionNice, friendly group of guys…everything looks as expected and went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Also very timely manner, would definitely recommend them for your concrete needs!
- MAS ConcreteEverything went exactly as MAS said it would. The work was done well and completed on time. Communication was on point. The price was very fair. Overall my experience was excellent. Thanks MAS for a great job. See you next time I need concrete work.
- MAS ConcreteExcellent. Very professional, nice, friendly. Would definitely use them again in the future for all my concrete needs.
- MAS ConcreteHad them fix a cracked and crumbling back patio. Showed up when expected and did the job as requested. Patio looks so much better than before. Plan to use them again for some swimming pool concrete deck work.
- MAS ConcreteThe concrete project went flawlessly. It was on time, on budget and the quality of the work was superb!
- 4B Concrete PumpingVery dependable, honest, and trustworthy. Showed up on time, performed the work while raining and left the job better then they found it.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional from consult to completed job. All our concerns were addressed in a timely manner.
- Elite ConcreteSal and his guys did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and offered helpful suggestions and did exactly what we asked. The driveway is beautiful and we are very pleased with his work.
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
Concrete Repair Contractors in Centre
- Business Description:We specialize in tennis and pickleball court resurfacing/repair, sealcoating and crack filling for concrete and black top driveways/parking lots. We are a family owned and operated business that takes pride in having the best pricing and excellent communication. We have been in this industry for over 20 years so we know what it takes to do good quality work along with treating our customers like family.Recent Review:He did a great job. He's very professional. He made sure that it looks right, if not he would correct it right away.Dan H.
- Business Description:Specializing in concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It took longer than expected. There a few things that they encountered but other than, the outcome was great. It was supposed to take three days but it took them a week. Part of it was shipment for concrete due to Covid and the rain over the weekend. Other than that, the job was completed and the results were good. My son is very happy with the outcome. The results were very goodSonya P.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the companyGodelieve B.
- Business Description:Since 1958, B-Dry has been committed to making sure your basement or crawlspace is solid and dry. At B-Dry, you have the strength of a large, national organization standing behind the personalized service of your local B-Dry office. In addition, we don't use contractors or sub-contractors for our work. All of our crews are trained professionals and are employees of B-DryRecent Review:My experience with this company was exactly the type of experience which Angie's List is meant to prevent. This company absolutely needs to have its approval removed. They agreed to install their crawlspace waterproofing system (encapsulation system) in the crawlspace of my newly purchased home. At the time we agreed on the project, I knew it would be difficult, but I had no idea just how difficult the space was. There are jagged rocks, extremely tight spaces, etc. that I did not know about until now. They never let on that the project was over their heads. However, when I got a call one afternoon at work that their workers had busted two of my plumbing pipes, I began to get seriously worried. They claimed to be able to fix the pipes themselves, so I let them (a decision I am now reconsidering). When they were done, their workers chose to lie to my face and tell me that they were able to get the project completed entirely and in keeping with their company promises. Because I was physically unable to verify at the time, I took them at their word and let them charge me for the work. Only after another repairman (working on a different project) informed me and took pictures of their work, did I know just how horrible the work was. There was plastic simply wadded up like gift wrap in places, exposed dirt all over the place, peeling up tape everywhere, the columns and supports were left uncovered, the dehumidifier was installed incorrectly and leaking everywhere, and they even left exposed vents in the wall! Only after arguing with me did the head guy concede that the crawlspace was still exposed to outside air! When I confronted them, they admitted that the work was shotty and expressed a desire to fix the problems. I expressed concern that they would destroy my ducts (which I paid over $1000 to have removed the first time). They agreed to have the ducts inspected afterward at their expense, but never made good on the promise. After their repair attempt, I was able to inspect the work myself, and found the project to still not be in keeping with the promises in their advertisements. There are supports still exposed, dirt is still exposed, the plastic is unsealed around interior walls, and there is still some plastic simply wadded up in the farthest corners. I had to have my duct work inspected at my own expense, but I will say it was all fine. Overall, though, I honestly and truly believe that my family and I could have done a better and more proper job, if we were given the materials. Another extremely concerning aspect of my experience with this company was when I asked to have a copy of the document I signed that allowed them to charge me the cost of the project. At the time I signed it, the worker snatched it out of my hand and did not leave me with any receipt copy. I had to ask them for it more than five times and threaten to freeze the charge before they would send me a grainy cell phone picture of the document, which was barely legible, despite the document explicitly saying that I have a right to a copy upon request. This company is absolutely the shadiest company I have ever worked with. Everyone should be aware of them. I would not recommend them to my worst enemyJulie G.
- Business Description:205-401-2476 or 205-370-8910
- Business Description:I am a small business owner with a crew of 4 men including myself. I have over 20 years in construction and excavating. I write my own contracts detailing every aspect of service to be provided and the projected cost. I require 50% of the projected amount up front with the remaining 50% due upon completion. I offer $100 to anyone who recommends me for a job for which I am contracted
- Business Description:We specialize in decorative concrete finishing services. We offer a variety of decorative flooring options such as epoxy and metallic-epoxy flooring, acid stains, polished flooring, stamped concrete, broom- finished concrete, grade work and old flooring demolition. We have 13+ years of experience and are dedicated and committed to meeting our customers unique flooring needs and completing their vision. Whether it's a residential, commercial, indoor or outdoor project, we thrive on what we can..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Cedar Bluff
- Cave Spring
- Fort Payne
- Valley Head
concrete contractors in Centre
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- Allied CrawlSpace Solutions815 Old Trinity Rd
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Arrowhead Landfill622 Tayloe Rd
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Blue Water Paradise, Inc4257 Weatherford Ave
- Brock Custom Stone Masonry LLCPobox 21065
- Bryan, Allen100-B Professional Ln Ste B
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham309 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N Ste H
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Circle V Concrete Finishing, LLC4939 Co Rd 940
- Clarks Lawn and Landscape Service1791 Jacksonville St
- Clemmer Concrete1280 Ross Lake Rd
- Combined Construction Services, Inc.545 E Montgomery St
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Creted LLC107 Valley Brook Dr SE
- Carter Construction
- Decorative Concrete Designs6512 Rose Farm Rd
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Decorative Concrete Designs
- Flo Masonry3008 Chelsea Ln SW
- Flo Masonry
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- Love construction
- Love construction