Cleaning your air ducts isn’t always necessary, but it may improve your home’s air quality and airflow. Look out for signs that it’s time to clean your air ducts.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Brownsboro, AL
There are 11 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Brownsboro
- Lee CompanyTommy informed me that Lee Company also performs plumbing, electrical, and other vital assorted services. With the service package, there are benefits for semi-annual tune-ups for the CH&A unit, as well as a tune-up service for plumbing and electrical issues in your home. I was very impressed with the service provided by Lee Company, and will certainly be sure to purchase the annual service package! Our service Tech, Tommy was fantastic
- Aire Serv of HuntsvilleFrank of Aire Serv was very professional, courteous, and punctual. His vehicle was super clean. He was intent on providing only the work we really needed. I definitely will have him return for future work.
- Conditioned Air Solutions LLCGreg D. Came to my house to day and pulled out a win repairing my AC as well as cleaning both units. Available, courteous, friendly and competent service!
- Conditioned Air Solutions LLCWe returned from vacation at approximately 11:15 PM on Saturday, June 15, 2013. The house was 87 degrees. I called Conditioned Air Solutions, and a representative called me back in about 15 minutes. She scheduled a technician to come on Sunday morning. At 8:15 AM on Sunday morning, the technician, Bryan, arrived. Bryan was professional and courteous. It took him about 10 minutes to diagnose my problem -- a faulty capacitor. Bryan took time to describe for me the function of the capacitor, the HVAC in general, and ways the capacitor could malfunction. He went into great detail. Bryan also provided detailed tips for maintaining my HVAC unit and cleaned the grill for me. I was very pleased with the promptness, level of service, and knowledge. Great experience
- Continental Roofing CoZee, the salesman, was very good at communicating exactly what was going to happen and when. His workers worked into the night to finish the repairs as the rain was beginning. Clean up was good.
- Air Essentials IncThey came to clean my dryer vent and found it wasn't hooked up in the attic. I have a roof dryer vent - which has never worked. They went above and beyond to hook it up and clean it out. They were very professional and would highly recommend.
- Air Essentials IncI knew there were some major problems with the HVAC ductwork in the attic of my 1960's home. Another vendor suggested I replace the entire HVAC system. I called Air Essentials, who examined the ductwork and told me that some of the runs were not sized correctly, other sections were disintegrating and that the entire ductwork network needed to be replaced, but that the unit itself still seems to have quite a bit of life remaining. We agreed on a price and they showed up promptly when they said they would, worked all day (only taking a few minutes to eat a brown bag lunch), hauled off all the old junk out of the attic, caulked and reattached all the registers. They promised they wouldn't leave until they finished, and they were true to their word. It was a miserably hot day, and the work ethic of the two technicians who did the work was outstanding. The results have proven to be dramatic. My utility bills have run 20-30% less since the work has been done, and my home is far more comfortable than it has been in years. I am very pleased with their work
- Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & ElectricalInstall crew on time 1st day - remove old system and ducting and prep for new ducting. Day 2 - install ducting, water pipe in crawl space accidentally broke but pipe was almost rusted out. Company sent their plumber and fixed issue. Work completed day later and crew did excellent work.
- Air Essentials IncCalled Air Essentials because we were experiencing a strong, musty odor coming from our heating system. Their technician determined that we had mold growth on the cold air return due to rain water leaking at the cold air return junction with the outside unit. He also noticed that the return was rusted and recommended replacement. However, Air Essentials would not perform any work until an engineer assessed the extent of the mold damage and provided a mitigation plan. They told us that if we later used them to perform the work recommended by the engineer, they would credit the service charge toward the cost of repairs. (They honored this offer.) Fortunately, the mold damage was limited to the return. The engineer recommended replacing the return and cleaning the ductwork. Air Essentials performed the work as scheduled. Our ductwork is clean and the musty odor is gone
- Air Essentials IncI initially scheduled a service call to have my dryer vent cleaned. However, the technician took photos from the crawl space to show me that the existing duct work was poorly installed, made of weak material, and was taped together with packing tape. He recommended replacing the duct work and I agreed. He was able to come back later that day to perform this service. The work was completed in an efficient, timely manner and seems to be of high quality. They cleaned up 100% (always appreciated) and showed me the photos of the new duct work in the crawl space. He even spray painted the outdoor vent cap to closely match our siding. We are very pleased with their workmanship and are considering using this company to clean our air ducts
Last update on April 29, 2021
Air Duct Cleaners in Brownsboro
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
Dirt can build up in your air ducts and cut off your home’s airflow. Clean your air ducts to remove buildup, maximize efficiency, and save on energy costs.
If you’ve seen a cockroach come in through your air vents, there’s likely more hiding in there. Here’s how to deal with roaches in your air vents.
Find air duct cleaners in
- Hampton Cove,
- Big Cove,
- Owens Cross Roads,
- New Hope,
- New Market,
- Laceys Spring,
- Hazel Green,
air duct cleaners in Brownsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Heating & Cooling121 Ivy Ln
Pulaski, Tennessee 38478
- ABC Cleaning and RestorationPO Box 951
Madison, Alabama 35758
- Air Essentials Inc105 Jetplex Cir
Madison, Alabama 35758
- Aire Serv of Huntsville7917A Charlotte Dr SW
Huntsville, Alabama 35802
- Alabama Central Vac, LLC1175 Pleasant Hill Rd
Guntersville, Alabama 35976
- A-1 Heating & Cooling
- Bunn's & Bennett Heating & Air Conditioning3408 6th Ave SW
Huntsville, Alabama 35805
- Bunn's & Bennett Heating & Air Conditioning
- Comfort Control Inc1071 Highway 231
Laceys Spring, Alabama 35754
- Comfort Specialist Heating and Air32181 Ardmore Ridge Road
Ardmore, Tennessee 38449
- Complete Care HVAC services195 Roberts Road
Danville, Alabama 35619
- Conditioned Air Solutions LLC200 Dan Tibbs Rd NW
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
- Continental Roofing Co8006 Madison Pike Ste 4
Madison, Alabama 35758
- Corbin's Your Indoor Air Quality Specialist21800 US Hwy 431 N
Guntersville, Alabama 35976
- Comfort Control Inc
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Envirosafe212 Capshaw Rd
Madison, Alabama 35757
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
Savannah, Georgia 31406
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
- Lee Company
- PERSONAL TOUCH CARPET CAREPO BOX 871
Fayetteville, Tennessee 37334
- PERSONAL TOUCH CARPET CARE
- Residential Air, LLC24883 Craft Rd
Athens, Alabama 35613
- Residential Air, LLC
- Valley Heating & Cooling3422 Hooper Lane SE
Decatur, Alabama 35603
- Valley Heating & Cooling