Conditioned Air Solutions LLC

12:00 PM - 12:00 PM
12:00 PM - 12:00 PM

200 Dan Tibbs Rd NW

Huntsville, AL 35806

We are a locally owned and operated Commercial and Residential HVAC company. Our up front pricing, service partner plan and our attention to detail, makes your experience even better. We take care of Heating, Air, Gas, Dryer Vent and other services for you. Give us a call and see the difference. HVAC AL #08093 REF AL #52466...

HVAC Companies (261)air duct cleaning (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)plumbers (17)electrician (13)water heaters (6)well & water pump repair (4)drain cleaning (3)home energy audit (1)

06/11/2021

James Clements, service tech, analyzed present system and presented recommended improvements. Always a pleasant experience with Conditioned Air. Reassuring to know when my old unit goes out, where I am going to go to for a new unit.

Description of Work
Semi annual inspection.

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We appreciate you being a valuable CAS Customer.

03/09/2021

Great! Brian and his crew recognized problems with the duct work for our heating/air conditioning, showed us pictures of the damage and provided a fair estimate for a complete repair. The work was completed promptly, and we noticed almost immediate improvement in the system. Prior to the work it was impossible for us to maintain consistent temp throughout the house. As a result we were having to u...

Description of Work
Semi-annual inspection and repair of duct work

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review our Team and for sharing your experience. We appreciate you.

02/23/2021

Ended up replacing our old HVAC with a Daikin from CAS. Dalton was the technician that responded to our initial call for service. Greg D. evaluated our HVAC and ductwork needs, and Will and Jason were the installation technicians. Fantastic service across the board. I fully recommend using these guys; we are so glad that we went with CAS. We were given detailed and straightforward info and options...

Description of Work
Initial HVAC repair, consultation, HVAC/Thermostat replacement

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience and leave a review for our Team. We appreciated you! Please let us know if you need anything else.

02/08/2021

Conditioned Air Solutions that an excellent job they removed all the ductwork and the old package unit and replaced everything in three days time. We're having problems with my old unit they came on site and found the issue was that the blower was failing. This unit had already had several other parts replaced and we made the determination that it was not worth putting any more money into it. They...

Description of Work
Replace Ductwork And Heat Pump

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience and leave a review for our Team. We truly appreciated you!

08/13/2020

We ended up having several things done. They were very nice. They were good to do business with. I felt like they really took care of us. They made sure everything was great. We have them for maintenance. They were very reasonable for the service they provided each time.

Description of Work
They did numerous services. They did the dryer vent. They came out and installed the gas line for us. They also ended up putting in a UV ozone for the HVAC system.

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

06/23/2020

Greg D. Came to my house to day and pulled out a win repairing my AC as well as cleaning both units. Available, courteous, friendly and competent service!

Description of Work
AC Repoair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We appreciate you.

06/09/2020

Very well, need a blanket now , at 75 temperature.

Description of Work
Leak fixed and recharged.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

We are glad to hear that things are back up and running and ready for the summer! Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

02/04/2020

Outstanding work as always. I shouldn't be surprised. Conditioned Air Solutions personnel are always professional, knowledgeable, and great at their job. The technician came out to do the regular maintenance on my A/C unit and I had been having trouble with my thermostat. He checked my warranty for me and found out I was covered for a replacement and he did it on the spot. I never have to worry ab...

Description of Work
Regular service and thermostat replacement.

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

10/23/2019

I had a new HVAC installed a couple days ago with Conditioned Air Solutions. I was very pleased with the service. Jason and his crew completed the installation within six hours and cleaned up thoroughly behind themselves. Everything about how to use the system was explained before they left. Air conditioning is working great.

Description of Work
Install HVAC

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for reviewing our team.

10/16/2019

I called Conditioned Air Solutions to get an estimate on repairing my hvac unit...they sent Greg Dupe. now that's not his full last name but i can't spell it...sorry Greg you will be known as the dupe. Greg was very professional and thorough. the report wasn't good I needed a whole new system...well, it was 15 years old.The temp in the house was over 84 degrees...we were sweltering. Greg called To...

Description of Work
NEW HVAC SYSTEM

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review our company, our team members and your experience. We appreciate thorough reviews such as yours so that many members of our team can hear how they can change the overall experience that a customer has. Your review allows others to see that we stand by our promise of "We Make it Right". Thank you again for recommendation and 10 stars! We...

Residential & commercial installation, maintenance and repair heating & air conditioning, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifier and dehumidifier.