Conditioned Air Solutions LLC

12:00 PM - 12:00 PM
12:00 PM - 12:00 PM

200 Dan Tibbs Rd NW

Huntsville, AL 35806

We are a locally owned and operated Commercial and Residential HVAC company. Our up front pricing, service partner plan and our attention to detail, makes your experience even better. We take care of Heating, Air, Gas, Dryer Vent and other services for you. Give us a call and see the difference. HVAC AL #08093 REF AL #52466...

4.4

HVAC Companies (264)air duct cleaning (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)plumbers (17)electrician (15)water heaters (6)well & water pump repair (4)drain cleaning (3)home energy audit (1)

04/07/2022

Myra S.

The tech, JW Meeks did an excellent job. Very professional, helpful and friendly. Would hire him to do the job again.

Description of Work
Six month check of system

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

02/26/2022

Jill D.

This company called me after I submitted a request for a heat pump repair through Angi. My heat pump was not turning on so their technician came and looked at my heat pump after I described the problem. He diagnosed the problem as being an inline fuse being blown due to two bare wires rubbing against each other. He told me he would have to “rewire it” and replace the fuse ($517.18) then proceeded to tell me my whole duct work is bad and it would need replacing or repairing($2747). He also said my evaporator coil needed cleaning($316) and suggested I also buy an Aire Plasma Generator($1786.80) and in addition I should buy a service agreement($199). My estimate was a shocking, (to me), grand total of $5565.93. Even though I was completely without heat, I didn’t want him to fix anything because the estimate he gave me was so out of line with what I was expecting to pay. I called Garrison & Garrison and Terrell came out and fixed the bare wires and replaced the inline fuse for a total of $90.23, a $427 savings. They didn’t charge me a service call since they were providing a second estimate. Terrell checked my ductwork and coil and said they were fine and apologized for Conditioned Air Solutions attempt to get me to pay for work I didn’t need. I was told by someone else that they told another potential customer the same thing about needing duct work which turned out to be unnecessary. So along with being much more expensive for basic repairs, they try to tell you your ductwork might need major work and also try to sell you “extras” you don’t need or want.

Description of Work
Heat Pump repair

Work Completed On 02/26/2022

We have spoken with Mrs. Pomeranke in-person to resolve her concerns. One of the values we operate by is that we Make It Right. Mrs. Pomerake is correct, the amount our technician quoted for her wiring repair was not reasonable. I have reviewed the technician's options he offered and the wiring repair was out of line. However, the other repairs were not "required" but recommended for optimal operation of the system. Yes, the system absolutely will continue to work with a dirty coil and a very leaky duct system, just like your car will continue to run if you don't change the oil or your teeth will continue to chew without regular dental cleanings. If our technician presented all these options as "necessary" then he did an extremely poor job of explaining why the preventative repairs were recommended, and that is our fault. We are a company that Makes It Right, so we offered to perform a combination of these repairs at a steep discount to the customer as a good faith effort to resolve our earlier mistake. Our mission is to educate and provide options, but we do not want to do that with scare tactics or misinformation.

07/27/2021

Ted D.

The office staff assured me we were in good hands. Our technician, Brian Henley, was here before noon. He quickly diagnosed the problem, quoted us a price for the repair and did exactly what he said. He also suggested a couple of preventive measures we could take to which we gladly accepted. Two thumbs up.

Description of Work
Our upstairs hvac unit had a pump that failed.

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

06/11/2021

Steven P.

James Clements, service tech, analyzed present system and presented recommended improvements. Always a pleasant experience with Conditioned Air. Reassuring to know when my old unit goes out, where I am going to go to for a new unit.

Description of Work
Semi annual inspection.

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We appreciate you being a valuable CAS Customer.

03/09/2021

Rick S.

Great! Brian and his crew recognized problems with the duct work for our heating/air conditioning, showed us pictures of the damage and provided a fair estimate for a complete repair. The work was completed promptly, and we noticed almost immediate improvement in the system. Prior to the work it was impossible for us to maintain consistent temp throughout the house. As a result we were having to use portable heaters to warm the rooms not getting proper circulation. Within hours after Brian and his crew finished temperatures throughout the house were a consistent 72*. Great service. Thank you!

Description of Work
Semi-annual inspection and repair of duct work

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review our Team and for sharing your experience. We appreciate you.

02/23/2021

T L.

Ended up replacing our old HVAC with a Daikin from CAS. Dalton was the technician that responded to our initial call for service. Greg D. evaluated our HVAC and ductwork needs, and Will and Jason were the installation technicians. Fantastic service across the board. I fully recommend using these guys; we are so glad that we went with CAS. We were given detailed and straightforward info and options from start to finish, and the warranty and service options on these units are amazing. The product itself is fantastic and the overall experience was very simple and enjoyable. I was impressed by the professionalism and work performed by each of the employees named above and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Initial HVAC repair, consultation, HVAC/Thermostat replacement

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience and leave a review for our Team. We appreciated you! Please let us know if you need anything else.

02/08/2021

Don S.

Conditioned Air Solutions that an excellent job they removed all the ductwork and the old package unit and replaced everything in three days time. We're having problems with my old unit they came on site and found the issue was that the blower was failing. This unit had already had several other parts replaced and we made the determination that it was not worth putting any more money into it. They immediately got me an updated quote for replacement and provided us with space heaters to keep the place warm until the new system could be installed.

Description of Work
Replace Ductwork And Heat Pump

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience and leave a review for our Team. We truly appreciated you!

08/13/2020

Kim H.

We ended up having several things done. They were very nice. They were good to do business with. I felt like they really took care of us. They made sure everything was great. We have them for maintenance. They were very reasonable for the service they provided each time.

Description of Work
They did numerous services. They did the dryer vent. They came out and installed the gas line for us. They also ended up putting in a UV ozone for the HVAC system.

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

06/23/2020

Jay H.

Greg D. Came to my house to day and pulled out a win repairing my AC as well as cleaning both units. Available, courteous, friendly and competent service!

Description of Work
AC Repoair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We appreciate you.

06/09/2020

Alton H.

Very well, need a blanket now , at 75 temperature.

Description of Work
Leak fixed and recharged.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

We are glad to hear that things are back up and running and ready for the summer! Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

Residential & commercial installation, maintenance and repair heating & air conditioning, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifier and dehumidifier.