A roof replacement is a significant and sometimes necessary investment in maintaining your home. Before your roofing contractor gets started, make sure you’ve read our six tips for getting your home and family prepared for this big and messy job.
Get matched with top home & garage professional organizers in Auburn, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local home & garage professional organizers.
Recent Professional Organizers Reviews in Auburn
- Fluff It Home Cleaning And OrganizingHeather is amazing, so professional, and cares about her work. I can now walk in my closet and find exactly what I need and know where exactly everything is. I maintenance clean my house 2-3 times a week. I had heather come deep clean, boyyyy did she show me everything I had missed. My home feels brand new now! Can’t thank/recommend her enough
- Fluff It Home Cleaning And OrganizingHeather was extremely professional and very detailed. She went above and beyond to make sure, I as her client, was satisfied with every detail of work she performed. Her organizational skills are superb, and even helped my daughter organize her room and closet to help it be more functional for her. I will be using her services again and again. I would and will recommend Heather to anyone who is needing a house cleaning or organization service
- Fluff It Home Cleaning And OrganizingShe was very responsive to my questions before the actual job. She exceeded my expectations with the cleaning. Very detail oriented. I haven’t seen it that clean since it was new. Her prices were very fair, especially for the high quality of work that was done. I’m already scheduling a reoccurring appointment. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
- Best Built Custom CabinetsI failed to follow my own rules getting a written contract and doing background checks thru Angie?s List and the Better Business Bureau, the latter of which rated Best Built Custom Cabinets ?F.? I verbally contracted with the owner, Greg Lockhart, to build and install custom cabinets and work bench in my garage on July 31 and gave him a downpayment. On August 13, he gave me a tentative installation date of August 21. On or about August 19, I called Greg to say that I would not be available on the 21st, so he committed to install cabinets starting about 10:00 a.m. on August 27. He did not call, did not show up, and did not answer numerous calls to determine the status. I also attempted to contact him several times on August 28, without success. I drove almost an hour and hand delivered a letter to his shop on the 29th. I again attempted to contact him on the 30th, and he returned my call about an hour later and agreed to install the cabinets the morning of September 3. I contacted him that morning after he did not arrive at the agreed upon time, and he said he would definitely be here after lunch. Greg?s grandson, who works in the shop, called that afternoon saying that Greg was at the doctors, and he committed to be here at 10 a.m. on the 4th. I called at 11:00 when they had not arrived, and Greg said they were enroute. They did install cabinets that afternoon, and returned the following morning (about one and one half hours later than promised) to complete the job. They did a good job and produced a product similar to that made by We?re Organized in Sanford FL. I highly recommend the latter company
Professional Organizers in Auburn
- Business Description:Since the beginning, we’ve been committed to providing service of the highest quality, paying particular attention to working efficiently while keeping the lines of communication with our clients clear and concise. Our mission at Fluff It Home Cleaning & Organization is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely mannerRecent Review:Heather is amazing, so professional, and cares about her work. I can now walk in my closet and find exactly what I need and know where exactly everything is. I maintenance clean my house 2-3 times a week. I had heather come deep clean, boyyyy did she show me everything I had missed. My home feels brand new now! Can’t thank/recommend her enoughBreanna L.
- Business Description:Heavenly Scent Cleaning has experience in Commercial and Residential cleaning. We strive to maintain staying a small business to give our fullest attention to the smallest details. We believe in cleaning all spaces as if they were our own. You can always expect above average work, dependability, and integrity. We are fully insured. Please give us a call to set up your initial appointment todayRecent Review:Amazing. Great cleaners and very nice people.Robert S.
- Business Description:LifeStyle Organizing Services, LLC is one of the leading Professional Organizing Companies in Birmingham, AL and surrounding areas. We help find the root cause of your organizational challenges, and customize functional solutions and systems to maintain a stress free lifestyle. We specialize in: residential /small business organization, unpacking services, senior citizen downsizing, home staging, space planning, storage/file solutions, paper/bill paper management, time management, personal ma..Recent Review:I have a overwhelming amount of clutter in my house. I looked for services in my area and could not find any. I emailed Angie's list. You replied that there were no services on your list in my area, but that someone would look for what I needed. I didn't expect that to happen. Then I got the email with the names of three professional organizers that were not on Angie's list currently, but were clear with the BBB. I checked the websites and called Lifestyle Organizing LLC. Jennifer responded promptly and set up the free consult, in which I took her all through the house and she made notes on what needed to be done. There was a $50 fee for the consult. Within three days she sent me a proposal that listed six different package deals, specifying what each one would cover and how much it would cost. I chose a package, sent the deposit, and she was there the next week for our first appointment. Over the next several months she and her assistant will spend 4 hours at a time with me, helping me get rid of the stuff that was overwhelming me. She is not judgmental, has a plan for everything, and the speed of the Energizer bunny. I think this the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Thank you for finding her for me. I think she is going to save my lifeJane H.
- Business Description:No matter whether you are moving across the country or just down the block, you can rely on our experienced moving professionals to get your belongings there quickly and securely. Count on us to help make your move as smooth and convenient as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our services. With us, you can rest assured that your personal belongings will be treated with the utmost care and respect as we transport them to your new home or officeRecent Review:I would give zero stars if I could. This company is absolutely terrible. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A SMALL MOVE, DO NOT BOOK HERE! I had a small move (approx. a studio apartment’s worth) from PA to OH and booked my move over a month ahead of time. I was told that since I had a small move, my stuff would have to go on a truck with a larger shipment - understandable. They gave me the “standard” 3-week delivery window, but I was told by Luke that they would “work with me on dates” and that they would have “no problem getting it there within a week”, most likely 1-3 days. Those were complete lies. I also tried to be as flexible as possible and gave them multiple options for days for pickup. As the weeks went by and it got closer to my moving date, I periodically asked for updates on dates. I got no answers. One week away from when I was supposed to move, I still didn’t have any idea when my stuff would be picked up or delivered. All Luke would tell me was “no update yet”. At this point, I had to scramble last-minute to book a different company. LESS THAN ONE WEEK before my move, I cancelled with Allied and only AFTER CANCELING did they FINALLY give me POTENTIAL dates. Terrible communication and customer service. Book somewhere elseJohn S.
- Business Description:Serving the Columbus & Phenix City area since 1997. We are your one stop shopping contractor. We offer a Military and a seniors discount. Call us for your free estimate...Recent Review:It started off week with George being on time and receptive to the work I was asking to have done. I had a fireplace that needed tiled, a few bricks replaced, some painting, caulking, and a little drywall work that needed to be finished. He originally said it would take approximately a week. his employee showed up on time the first day, but brought no tools and said he didn't know what he was going to do at my house. I accepted this one case of being ill prepared and let the guy use some of my personal tools. He said next time he would have everything he needed. He showed up again the next day worked about 4 hours caulking wainscoting, then left. No one returned to my house to work for 4 days. No calls, no email, just no one showed until i texted to see when they would be back. (this was after the supervisor asked for $300 for work completed) I went on a business trip for approximately a week. When I returned there was trash all over the room (boiled peanuts, soda bottles, etc) paint all over the windows, new hardwood floors, my personal tools, and even all over my kitchen. I sent George an email with pictures and had him come look at the state of my house. He told me he was going to fire the guys responsible and fix it immediately. Over the next 3-4 days they cleaned up a few hours a day. After that ni one worked on it again for a few days. Then the same guys they "fired" came back to work. Long story short they never finished. After they painted over a cracked drywall seam and I asked them to fix it, the supervisor looked right at me and asked "How?". I let them fix that pointed out a few other mistakes I wanted fixed (they didn't) and asked them to leave. We then argued over the bill for a couple weeks until they came down to a reasonable price for what they did. I now have to invest more time and money into as project that should have been complete weeks ago. Never hire these guyskyle k.
- Business Description:Coverstory Construction is committed to excellence we will not stop until it is done right! Originated in Canada building and renovating High class homes and condos as well as renovating large numbers of mobile homes. Although we can build pretty much anything you can dream up we specialize in unique architecture and advanced home automation systems. We are available for anything job large or small with competitive pricing we will match any reasonable quote. Call now for a quoteRecent Review:Much of the story is covered in the service performed box above. Basically Mr. Bank did shoddy work at times and refused to correct his mistakes. He did not return a pond (about $600.00 new). He chose to post threatening remarks on facebook rather to respond professionally. <br /> <br /> The only reason I did not sue him was due to my wife's health and mine as wellBuddy S.
- Business Description:Professional Home Organizing services for the home or office. I can organize any room in your home - pantries, closets and kid's rooms. I also have an accounting background and can assist with setting up file management systems and personal budgets
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor In Georgia, Alabama, Virginia, and Florida. We offer professional leak repair on all Brands, Styles and Profiles of Roofing. We specialize in Installation of all Brands, Styles and Profiles of roofing Including Slate, Concrete Tile, Clay Tile, Shingle, Shake, Metal, EPDM, TPO, PVC, Asphalt, and Modified Bitumen Or Brai Membrane roofs. We also specialize in Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
- Business Description:I specialize in interior home cleaning, Organizing and decor. I use all natural products. I will take care of your basic home cleaning, As well as taking care of laundry, exterior/interior windows, baseboards, ceilings/fans, and refrigerators upon request. I have excellent organizational skills, paying close attention to every detail.
- Business Description:A Touch of Class is a general repair, restoration, and remodeling business. We strive to provide the highest quality service at the best price available in today's market! We take pride making your home/business a point of pride for you, and for us. We do offer military discounts to thank our service men and women for their service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful professional organizer articles
Don’t waste an inch of space or another dollar because your home is unorganized. Our organizing tips will save you time and money; you’ll have a place for everything and be able to find what you need quickly. So, grab your label maker, and let’s go.
Uninterrupted weekend time makes it an attractive period to knock out do-it-yourself projects that only take a day or two to complete. Here are 52 DIY home improvement project ideas you and your family can wrap up within 48 hours.
Find home & garage professional organizers in
- Camp Hill
- Smiths Station
- Jacksons Gap
- West Point
- Phenix City
- Fort Benning
- Fort Mitchell
- Alexander City
home & garage professional organizers in Auburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fluff It Home Cleaning And Organizing 8355 Lee Road 390
- Fluff It Home Cleaning And Organizing
- Heavenly Scent Cleaning208 Ledford Way
- Heavenly Scent Cleaning
- Info With Neyarose4910 red creek dr
- Info With Neyarose
- KenKen lawn and cleaning service2420 18th ave
- KenKen lawn and cleaning service
- LifeStyle Organizing ServicesPO Box 1223
- LifeStyle Organizing Services
- Pringle Property Services, LLC201 Smith CT
Opelika, South Carolina
- Pringle Property Services, LLC
- Versalift Systems5801 W Britton Rd Suite H
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Versalift Systems
- WorkingWonders8209 Ruxton Crossing Court