The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Albertville, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Albertville
- Prime RoofingI waited for a hard rain to see if the roof had been repaired and we had a hard rain on yesterday and my roof is still leaking. I just spoke to someone at Prime Roofing and they are supposed to get someone out on tomorrow. I gave a grade of F related to quality because my roof is still leaking.
- South Point OneCrew did an excellent job of assessing an older home and confirguring the best possible option to meet our needs. Expectations were set very early as this was a very detailed and higher end remodel...needless to say expecations were exceeded!!! They went above and beyond the vision we had for the space. We even pushed them **** ** a tighter deadline and the accomodated this request with late nights and unselfish workers. Look forward to having them on more projects in the future
- Source RemodelingHe responded quickly to our request for an estimate, he arrived on time and completed the work that was ask of him and was very professional. He stayed with the original price that was quoted in the estimate. We were very pleased with the work that was performed and will be using him for all our construction repairs in the future
- JOHNSON BUILDERSIt took them roughly 6 hours to complete the job from start to finish. The professionalism of the crew and the quality of the work was exemplary. I highly recommend them for any construction needs.
- Baker Homes and RemodelingAll construction was done to my liking. Baker worked with me on design and changes as we went as I did not have a set of blue prints to go by we built it as we went. Of course I made a few Boo Boo's and had to back up and redo some as we went. But it was not Mr. Baker's Fault it was mine as with out blueprints to go by and after it is built to what I said it didn't look right so we changed it. Could not be happier with the construction of shed and deck. As I have used Mr. Baker in the past I did not get any additional bids on construction. I highly recommend Mr. Baker and his crew
- Specialty Contracting and SuppliesEverything went very smoothly. Best bid for services provided. Professional crew and good followup.
- Baker Homes and RemodelingJob went as expected and after could not tell that any work had been done matched up perfect
- M and B Construction Associates IncClay Massey was prompt and came at a time of urgency to dig the holes that I needed. Came after his work he was committed to in the dark to help me and we both worked with his backhoe and me with my tractor until about 10pm. He did not leave until the job was finished. Much gratitude to him.
- REAMS CUSTOM HOMES INCworked with all contractors and matched our home so well neighbors thought we had expanded on to our house. Artist installed stain-glass window and said builder had framed in window perfectly for her installation. Designed 6 ft doors just like we visioned. Everyone left their work site clean before leaving each day. They will be doing our kitchen next
- J & S Constructionwell from the first meeting he was promped he gave us a bid and then whent beyond and explaned things other contractors didnt take the time to do. his bid was mid price compared to others but he gave the best presentation. he started with the pavillion and completed it 2 days early and it was just so amazing. so we went on with the metel roof and completed on time another great job so we went on to lay ceramic tile in our den and gave him a budget and free range and it looks like it belongs in a mansion just a great job i would us them over and over if i had the money to spend
Garage Builders in Albertville
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:Over 10 years experience doing new construction, Remodeling, Decks and home repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent. Ryan was on time every day, had professional knowledge, friendly and courteous. Finished the job right on time.Regina C.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We have 15 years experience in roofing and remodeling. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 proirity. We offer a 5 year labor warranty along with the manufacturers warranty. We also offer free estimatesRecent Review:Great! He has a full schedule with all the projects he has going on. Took a bit longer to come to the house to do the job, but would respond if called or texted him. When the crew came out, they were very friendly and got along great. They were very quick and efficient. Had to get license # for insurance and didnt hesitate to give it unlike other contractorsM H.
- Business Description:Apex Contractors is a professional full service construction company with offices in Tuscaloosa and Gulf Shores, Alabama Over the years we have established a reputation of integrity and quality workmanship, and we always stand behind our work. We hope that you will allow us to provide a free estamate for your project or storm damage. We are always ready to assist with your insurance claim needs ( Sometimes you need someone in your corner when you deal with insurance adjusters.) Whether you ne..Recent Review:I have tried to reach them over and over as I have an area of my roof that leaks. As soon as the majority of the tornado recovery was completed, they shut down their offices and moved on. I had several phone numbers but they would not return my call. I would never recommend them. <br /> <br /Marie J.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial construction.
- Business Description:Lifesaver Storm Shelters of North Alabama is a tornado shelter and storm shelter company that has been selling and installing storm shelters and tornado safe rooms for over 7 years out of the Huntsville, Alabama and Tennessee Valley areas. Our tornado shelters and tornado safe rooms meet or exceed FEMA standards and guidelines and are rated to protect against an EF-5 tornado. Our underground storm shelters are made of fiberglass with a 1/4" steel plate in the lid. When the door is shut, th..Recent Review:They have to dig a hole, put these in, there are different sizes you can pick from, I chose one that would seat 12-15 people. They put it in the ground, they anchor it, then they re level the ground back around it, but of course, they don't cover the top so you can open that and there's stairs to go down in, and just pretty neat. It would have been less if I wanted a smaller one, but I wanted a larger one. We can stand up inside of it, and there are stairs that going up, which go higher than that. It's just one room, there's bench seating all the way around three sides. Then where the stairway is there's places where you can stack water, well we have a baby over here so we keep the formula and things like that, bottles, and blankets, and pillows, and that sort of thing. There's room in there for that plus four people. We have been in it 3 times. The dimensions are 66 inches wide, 9 feet six inches long, and 6 feet 3 inches tall. They were tested by the US military to protect armed forces, they fired two by fours into them at like a hundred miles an hour, and I believe there reinforced fiberglass, and it won't penetrate, there just pretty good deals. I did ask them to come out early to help me pick a location, and they kept putting me off, and they never did, it ended up in a location I'm not, well it's okay, I mean, I'm glad it's there, but it's not ideal. I'm happy with the shelter, I just wanted it closer to the house than it ended up being. They do need to respond to customers and they need to go out early to pick locations, because they have to avoid things like if you have a septic tank, they have to avoid the field, all kinds of issues as far as locating it correctly, and they need to go out ahead the day that it's delivered and get it determinedCynthia D.
- Business Description:We accept credit cards, cash, and checks. We offer free inspections and vent upgrade with complete re-roofs.Recent Review:Troy A Allan too a $2,325.00 advance, worked about 16 hours to only complete 10% of the job. Troy A. Allan, DL #D00734531, Brown Hair, Brown eyes, 5', 8" tall, 160 LBS. Also works in the Phoenix, AZ area with a personal address of 4410 N Longview Ave, Unit 122, Phoenix, AZ 85014 This guy is a scam artist. <br /> Richard Lykes 11/13/2012 <br /> <br /Richard L.
- Business Description:All Work Guaranteed Free Estimates Call (256-228-0023) ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Walnut Grove
- New Hope
- Rainbow City
- Holly Pond
garage builders in Albertville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- Blacks Construction5834 Co. Rd. 124
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Buildings Unlimited701 W Grand Ave
Rainbow City, Alabama
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Capstone Construction LLC50 W Sunset Dr.
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Choice BuildersP.O. Box 851
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Classic Renovations & Contracting LLC100 Aspen lane
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Custom Roofing And ConstructionPO Box 104
- Capstone Construction LLC
- Dakota Parrish Home Builders3511 Greenview Ave
Rainbow City, Alabama
- David Armstrong5645 County Road 12
- DC Home Building and Remodeling
- DDB Construction and Remodeling LLC2132 County Rd 83
- Deep South Garages8040 Joy Rd
- Dewey C StephensJr. Construction280 Homewood acres driv
- Dustless Hardwood Refinishing8572 Co Rd 1082
- Dakota Parrish Home Builders
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- J Coon Contracting LLC120 Mountain Brook
- J&J Metal Construction250 Pam Ave
- JAYMASHBURNCONSTRUCTION71 SUTTLES AV RAINSVILLE
- JD Construction Services25 Aldrich Rd
- jim layfield llcpo 929
- JOHNSON BUILDERS5 THRASHER DRIVE BOAZ,AL
- Johnson Lumber Co.110 Andrew Street
- J Coon Contracting LLC
- M&M construction and Home Improvements
- martin construction1343 co rd 79 south
- McKim Construction Co104 7th Ave SE
- McLin Builders
- McNeals Home Improvement99 Sonia LN.
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry2062 Dobbs Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- M&M construction and Home Improvements
- North Alabama Construction Specialists LLCP.O. Box 34
New Hope, Alabama
- North Alabama Construction Specialists LLC
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction
- R&B const. llc36 arrowhead rd.
- Rickey Hilburn Construction1951 State Highway 132
- Robby Paul Construction359 Elbert Street
- Robert Johnson ConstructionPO Box 426
Valley Head, Alabama
- Robert's AllTrades248 County Road 736
Valley Head, Alabama
- Ross Construction Services LLC103 Hickory Hill Dr
Estill Springs, Tennessee
- R&B const. llc
- Saugahatchee Wood Works684 County Rd 2039
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- South Eastern Claims Specialists4221 Huntsville Rd
- Specialty Contracting and Supplies206 Frank Street
- Standard Steel BuildingsP0 Box 290700
Port Orange, Florida
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Saugahatchee Wood Works
- Vargas Construction245 Tar Hill Rd
- Vargas Construction