If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Nikiski, AK
There are 0 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Nikiski
- Chore BuddiesMike was professional, timely, and customer service oriented. He painted some interior doors and they looked great. An issue came up with the pressure washing but Mike handled it well. House now looks great. The interior clean was ok although we ended up staying with our regular cleaners. A great business model and would hire Mike again for other projects
- Eagle PaintingDue to a rainy season there were significant weather delays in performing the job. However Bob kept in touch and communicated well about his projected schedule. He and his help were friendly, professional, and communicated very well about the work in progress. The completed job has an excellent appearance and completely met my expectations. When finished, they thoroughly cleaned up
- NORTH POLE CONTRACTORS INCThese guys are hard workers. It took 5 days to prep and paint our 3800 sq ft house and we are pleased with the results. The 1st day (a few hours) was spent pressure washing the house. The next 2 days consisted of sanding, scraping, caulking and taping. They were fast and clean. The last 2 days of this massive project was body and trim paint. We had a slight hiccup when we did not like the trim color and picked another color. They were not displeased and showed understanding. They showed professionalism and were happy to make sure we were happy. We would work with them again. Thank you and good luck. Also, have patience working with individuals having English as their 2nd language
- Smith & Sons Painting LLCTim & Casey recommended a great drywall-er for patch work. They did an excellent job on the above described work. Very responsive by phone, email, and text, prompt. courteous. Love these guys.
- Eagle PaintingI received an estimate the day after I called and asked for someone to come out. Eagle painting is a local company and the owner is extremely knowledgeable about what works in Alaska. I appreciated his expertise. I was told work could begin in a week after he finished other jobs. He explained the process of one day for power washing, one day for painting and one day for the trim. He called the day before the work began and his time estimates were accurate. Everything happened as he said it would. Very dependable and no surprises. The work was very professional and I am so happy, I learned a lot too. I work full time and really needed a professional to just take care of the work. I would definitely call Eagle Painting again and would recommend them to my friends. Thank you Eagle Painting
- Kat ManagementEdwin of KAT Mgmt Svcs did an excellent job refinishing the front exterior of my house. He was punctual, polite, professional and I would undoubtedly call him again for any service. He performed the job as described promptly and did not take any shortcuts. He did an excellent job and I was impressed and I received many compliments from my neighbors on how nice the work was done
- Complete painting serviceI call three different company for estimate and complete painting service was only company that came on time. They start with power wash and they even clean our rain gutter for us. They scrape off peeling paint, prime all the bare woods, and put 2 coats of paints like what they told us. Crews were very friendly, and professional. Clean up was very nice. I highly recommend complete painting service
- Dave's Painting & DrywallDave's painting did an excellent job of painting and cleaning up after. They were very neat and thorough.
- Alaska Quality SealcoatThis is the third time, over a six year span, that I contracted with Alaska Quality Sealcoat to provide the services described. They are very easy to work with, provide a well coordinated, professional crew and leave the home owner with a first class product.
- Eagle PaintingThey came by and powerwashed my deck and custom handrails a few days later after it dried they restained it. It looks outstanding! While he was here he noticed that my windows were recently replaced and that the trim needed stain too. He came back with stain and took care of that and stained my cedar siding on the front of my house the same day. He really did an outstanding job for a fair price. I highly recommend giving Bobby a call. One challenge he faced was that my decking was spaced too far apart so he stained the cracks which took a great deal longer than I think he originally planned but he stuck to his bid and payed that extra attention to detail that makes all the difference in the world. Thanks Bob! I will be contacting you this winter for some interior painting and sheetrock repair from some water damage! (Hope you can refer me to someone that does sheetrock repair if you do not). I think I would rather you do it though.
Pressure Washing Services in Nikiski
- Business Description:We are a full-service, facility maintenance company. We provide many integrated services, but providing building owners with a single option for facility and parking lot maintenance is our forte. We offer our clients a higher degree of facilities maintenance. We give free estimates, and no job is too big or too small
- Business Description:Painting ContractorRecent Review:Didn't show up (no notice) until last possible date before winter shut them down. NO notice or contact. When the job was "finished", I complained about a portion which was hand dabbed from the roof rather then sprayed and rolled. as advertised They also did not leave any spare paint for the trim. Owner didn't acknowledge the problem where the paint had a different appearance than elsewhere on the house, claiming it was a problem with the wood. When I called him later regarding the missing trim paint, he hung up. Door jams were ignored. <br /> Our next door neighbor had used them and was very satisfied. That was the reason I picked them, so though their price was significantly higher. <br /> <br /> <br /Allen B.
- Business Description:We a new and growing business, family owned and run. We do most home repairs and remodels on any room in your home. We are affordable and get the work done in a timely matter. We also handle the shopping for supplies so you don't have to
- Business Description:Alaska Quality Sealcoat is a year round professional asphalt maintenance company serving Alaskans for over 12 years. At Alaska Quality Sealcoat we only use the highest quality commercial grade materials in the business. Our service is second to none and we guarantee customer satisfactionRecent Review:This is the third time, over a six year span, that I contracted with Alaska Quality Sealcoat to provide the services described. They are very easy to work with, provide a well coordinated, professional crew and leave the home owner with a first class product. <br /Thomas M.
- Business Description:SPECIALIZING IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PAINTING. Dependable, superior service you can rely on. The experienced team at GSL PAINTING LLC is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service, with every project completed on time and within budget. Contact us to find out what we can do for your personal residence, rental property, homeowners’ association and commercial buildings or to request an estimate
- Business Description:We are full service pavement maintenance company that provides driveway and parking lot seal coats, line striping, pot hole repairs in Palmer, Wasilla, Eagle River, and the Matsu Valley.Recent Review:My husband is very particular about the quality of jobs performed - and he was pleased.Sharyn W.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:Growing company with several crews of highly skilled workers. Call us today for a quote on a high quality job using top of the line materials at a competitive price. We do Residential & Commercial work all over the state of AlaskaRecent Review:Far superior work compared to other professional painters we have used before. Identified and replaced a few rotten boards for us as well.Gary W.
- Business Description:Alaskan resident since 1975. Self employed since 1978 I personally perform the work or have the help of employees.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
pressure washers in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A and g painting12310 Mary Ave
- A Touch of ClassPO Box 211046
- Alaska Home Painters11642 Hummer Bay Loop
Eagle River, Alaska
- Alaska Quality SealcoatPO Box 230753
- AMERICAN ROOFING LLC2330 LOREN CIR
- Anchorage Painting & DrywallPO Box 521497
Big Lake, Alaska
- A and g painting
- Complete painting service1658 Woodroe lane
- Complete painting service
- FM2 Inc.1451 E Parks Hwy Suite 207
- FM2 Inc.
- GSL Painting LLC1226 West 10th Ave
- GSL Painting LLC
- K and N Construction LLCpo box 3056
- K and N Construction LLC
- Matsu Asphalt Maintenance, Inc547 E Mountain Ash Loop
- Matsu Asphalt Maintenance, Inc
- NORTH POLE CONTRACTORS INC7740 King Street
- NORTH POLE CONTRACTORS INC
- Oehrlein eterprisesPo. Box 230174
- Oehrlein eterprises
- TYTIN CONSTRUCTION17905 E SUNNYWOOD DR
- TYTIN CONSTRUCTION
- Workman Construction LLC4228 West Memory Dr
- Workman Construction LLC