The average cost to pressure wash a house is $280. Most jobs range between $185 and $385.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Kenai, AK
There are 0 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Kenai
- Smith & Sons Painting LLCTim & Casey recommended a great drywall-er for patch work. They did an excellent job on the above described work. Very responsive by phone, email, and text, prompt. courteous. Love these guys.
- Eagle PaintingGood. Had good weather during service with little rain delay. Product used has performed to date as specified. Work was complete yet provided promptly with few delays.
- NORTH POLE CONTRACTORS INCThey were very polite when I called for an estimate their services. They came out a couple days later and looked around the house. They gave me an estimate right there and a video to look at so I would know exactly what they were going to do, also they gave me a folder so I could go ahead and pick out my colors (that was the fun part). As soon I signed it and faxed them the contract they started painting my house. It took them around 2 weeks due to weather but everyone (crew, office and owner) was very nice and answered any questions that I had
- Bullfrog BlastingBehr rawhide was put on my home. It blistered. Scraping, sanding, and chemical peeling didn't get the wood ready for a new stain. Mr. Wilson came and spent almost two weeks sandblasting the logs. He and his crew did a wonderful job. All layers are down to wood, all previous overspray was blasted then scraped off. They taped all surfaces and advised me of how to proceed to the next step. They were polite, helpful and very through
- NORTH POLE CONTRACTORS INCPreparation included pressure water blasting to clean all surfaces to be painted, removal of loose paint by sanding, re-caulking where caulk was missing or deteriorated, re-fastened loose boards, trim and siding, applied primer and two coats of latex acrylic paint to match existing color (sprayed on and back-rolled), applied matching stain to porches and boardwalk,. The job also included repainting of small detached shed. The preparation was challenging due to the height of the house and metal roofing, but it was well done. We only had a few small complaints. One was that the trim around the front door, the front porch railing and lower facia board was to be painted in a contrasting color (to match metal roof color and that of the existing paint in those areas). Somehow the workmen did not get that instruction and had to return to do it. The trim painting was not as carefully done, as there were drips of green paint on the already stained brown porch. The second is that masking tape was not all removed, leaving a few bits of tape stuck to the metal roof. With all the sanding that had to be done on some areas where older paint had deteriorated, a lot of sanding residue was left on the roof and the porches below. We felt that those should have been washed away before actual painting began. There is still residue on the metal roof, even after some mildly windy days and some light rain. Although most of the paper and tape debris of picked up, it was not all cleaned up, and there were a couple of areas where paint blobs were stuck to grass and soil in areas where people would walk. Overall, we were well pleased and would use this provider again should we need exterior house painting in the future
- NORTH POLE CONTRACTORS INCThese guys are hard workers. It took 5 days to prep and paint our 3800 sq ft house and we are pleased with the results. The 1st day (a few hours) was spent pressure washing the house. The next 2 days consisted of sanding, scraping, caulking and taping. They were fast and clean. The last 2 days of this massive project was body and trim paint. We had a slight hiccup when we did not like the trim color and picked another color. They were not displeased and showed understanding. They showed professionalism and were happy to make sure we were happy. We would work with them again. Thank you and good luck. Also, have patience working with individuals having English as their 2nd language
- Complete painting serviceI call three different company for estimate and complete painting service was only company that came on time. They start with power wash and they even clean our rain gutter for us. They scrape off peeling paint, prime all the bare woods, and put 2 coats of paints like what they told us. Crews were very friendly, and professional. Clean up was very nice. I highly recommend complete painting service
- Dave's Painting & DrywallDave's painting did an excellent job of painting and cleaning up after. They were very neat and thorough.
- Eagle PaintingThey came by and powerwashed my deck and custom handrails a few days later after it dried they restained it. It looks outstanding! While he was here he noticed that my windows were recently replaced and that the trim needed stain too. He came back with stain and took care of that and stained my cedar siding on the front of my house the same day. He really did an outstanding job for a fair price. I highly recommend giving Bobby a call. One challenge he faced was that my decking was spaced too far apart so he stained the cracks which took a great deal longer than I think he originally planned but he stuck to his bid and payed that extra attention to detail that makes all the difference in the world. Thanks Bob! I will be contacting you this winter for some interior painting and sheetrock repair from some water damage! (Hope you can refer me to someone that does sheetrock repair if you do not). I think I would rather you do it though.
- Kat ManagementEdwin of KAT Mgmt Svcs did an excellent job refinishing the front exterior of my house. He was punctual, polite, professional and I would undoubtedly call him again for any service. He performed the job as described promptly and did not take any shortcuts. He did an excellent job and I was impressed and I received many compliments from my neighbors on how nice the work was done
Last update on April 25, 2016
Pressure Washing Services in Kenai
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
Pressure washing your house can transform your siding from dingy to delightful in an afternoon. Here are some insights on how to pressure wash your home like a pro.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
pressure washers in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Complete painting service1658 Woodroe lane
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
- Complete painting service
- Matsu Asphalt Maintenance, Inc547 E Mountain Ash Loop
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- Matsu Asphalt Maintenance, Inc
- NORTH POLE CONTRACTORS INC7740 King Street
Anchorage, Alaska 99508
- NORTH POLE CONTRACTORS INC
- Protek Painting, Inc.Po box 876562
Wasilla, Alaska 99687
- Protek Painting, Inc.