Protect your family and home by learning how to prevent earthquake damage before one hits. Even some simple steps can help give you peace of mind. The measures you take for an earthquake could also protect your home during other natural disasters.
Get matched with top earthquake retrofitting contractors in Nikiski, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local earthquake retrofitting contractors.
Earthquake Retrofitting Services in Nikiski
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundationsRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:GENERAL CONTRACTOR SPECIALIZING IN ACCESSIBILTY DESIGN AND REMODELING FOR SENIORS AND SPECIAL NEEDS PEOPLERecent Review:All in all, the job could be acceptable since it got done in a reasonable amount of time. But all of the caulking around the shower pan and through the bathroom has turned yellow and it shows the poorly and sloppily applied caulking better. Both vanities were built in their shop, but they forgot to cut the holes for the sinks and installed a center drawer. They had to remove the center drawer and cut the holes for the sinks adding another day to the project. The vanity doors and 2 drawers at the top extend all the way to the edge of the vanity. This created a problem by hit the door frame leading out of the bathroom so the drawer can't be opened more than 6 inches. Since it was all done under a grant we couldn't complain much. Not much response from company when I tried to contact them. <br /> <br /> Their worker was punctual and worked by himself for the whole project. Which is probably the only plus to this projectGeorge C.
- Business Description:Alaskans favorite handyman- can handle all those tuff fixesRecent Review:unknownEugene L.
- Business Description:General Contractor for over 25 years with an A plus rating from the BBB. We are dependable, honest, and affordable.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful earthquake retrofitting service articles
Any home that is 25 years or older likely needs retrofitted. An earthquake retrofit costs an average of $4,700. Most jobs range between $3,500-$7,000.
earthquake retrofitting contractors in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accessible Homes IncPO Box 220494
- Accessible Homes Inc
- C.D.F. Inc. General Contractors4235 Morphy Court P.O. Box 211586
- C.D.F. Inc. General Contractors
- Oehrlein eterprisesPo. Box 230174
- Oehrlein eterprises
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters
- Rock Landscaping5620 W Birch Harbor Dr
- Rock Landscaping