Proper hardwood floor maintenance can keep your floors looking great while boosting their lifespan. If you don’t have a current cleaning and maintenance routine, this hardwood floor care guide will teach you everything you need to know.
Get matched with top hardwood flooring companies in Homer, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local hardwood flooring companies.
Recent Hardwood Floors Reviews in Homer
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!
- E & D Contracting LLCThe contractors were punctual and professional and easy to work with. They were able to quickly substitute the necessary equipment for my upgrades. They all wore masks, cleaned up their job and were genuinely helpful for any additional modifications or making my bathroom look nice again. I appreciated their quick responses and willingness to do the work
- E & D Contracting LLCVery good. Contractor is easy to work with and is cost conscious . They do very good work. They are knowledgeable and experienced.
- Corvus ConstructionAll A's indeed! It took us a year-and-a-half to decide to re-floor our basement guest room; it took Denis and his team less than a week to do the job. Even when he encountered an unforeseen challenge with our 85-year-old house on Candy Cane Lane, he was undaunted. Denis and Corvus Construction are exceptionally professional, responsive and respectful of clients' time and space. We absolutely will retain him for our next project
- Jensen ConstructionIt went great. The guys started the project a few days after I called. They had pulled up the flooring and had fans going the first day, second day had the new flooring down very quickly and the roof repair done. And Dave still had time to do a few other small projects while he was here, including a door repair, and a countertop seam repair. His attention to detail and knowledge was very impressive
- Jensen ConstructionDave and his son quickly and accurately estimated the work, materials and cost for repairing a scam contractor's badly done flooring job and fireplace mantel, repairing stairs and removing old (out of code) wrought iron stair railings, covering a furnace exhaust pipe, expertly matching textured walls in the repairs and fixing everything they saw needing fixing. They were cheerful, very knowledgeable, efficient, thrifty and expert in all areas. Dave and his son were able to troubleshoot problems and provide top quality finish work in the solutions. Dave had an eye on our budget and would steer us away from unnecessary expenses. Doing things right the first time was a theme I noticed over and over in their work. Dave was able to take our ideas, and the failures of a previous contractor and design and execute professional and top quality finish work. They were able to finish in 2 weeks problems that had been dragging along for 11 months! We will welcome Dave and David Jensen back anytime the need arises, and would gladly recommend them. We felt like we were in good hands and wish we had hired them first
- Jensen ConstructionThis was supposed to be a fairly small, one day job. The project was to remove a wall that was installed to house a big screen tv. Behind this wall was supposed to be a wall that had been completed during the building of the house. An easy demolition and clean up job. However when the wall was removed the back wall was not completed, or even sheet rocked. This now became a much bigger job, requiring much more time, labor, and materials. Even though Dave was on a very tight schedule he never complained and did his due diligence and took his time and made sure the project was done to mine and his satisfaction. He is very meticulous and caring in his work. He goes the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. I am very impressed by his and his son's work and work ethic. He also made sure every thing was picked up and clean when he left the job site. Definite 4 stars
- We R RemodelingIt could not have gone better. Mike is meticulous and skilled. Everything was done perfectly. I could not be happier.
- Artistic FloorsExcellent job! Just a tad over 1 week from first making contact to finishing the job. Extremely professional from first contact. Price was extremely fair. My wife said that going with Artisitic Floors was best hire we made during our three month remodel.
- We R RemodelingMy house was for sale. Mike and Mitch came in and in 2 weeks I had all new refinished cabinets, countertops, and tile backsplash. These guys are quick and professional. My cabinets and floors look great.
Hardwood Floor Contractors in Homer
- Business Description:Roy Briley General Contracting serves many companies along with the general public. With nearly 200 real estate professionals, 500 rental doors, and thousands of HOA doors all needing construction services, we stay very busy. We understand that downtime is costly to the property owner, therefore, getting the resident back into their restored home is a high priority. From flood and fire mitigation, general remodeling, to basic maintenance issues, RBGC is the preferred contractor. With cost eff..Recent Review:I needed to install a ceiling storage unit that my mother had started, but got in over her head with (both literally and figuratively). Brynn corrected the "work" that was done and walked me through the process. They are professional and fairly priced. Special thanks to Josia and Brynn for doing such a great jobgabrielle s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardwood floor specialist articles
Hardwood refinishing can restore the beauty of a damaged floor and create a fresh new look in your home. To avoid refinishing too often, learn the signs of when to refinish hardwood floors, as well as what to expect from a hardwood refinishing job.
Your kitchen floor needs to stand up to spills, splatters, knife drops, and heavy foot traffic—and that’s just at dinner parties. They also need to withstand everyday use. See the best kitchen flooring options for your needs and budget.
hardwood flooring companies in Homer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!