Custom Closet Systems Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

4040 Hacienda Ave. Ste 130

Las Vegas, NV 89118

We specialize in custom closets, media centers, offices, and pantries. Built to your specifications, custom closet & cabinet systems inc is a locally owned and operated company specializing in your custom organizational needs. Custom closet & cabinets systems inc. Carries a complete line of cabinet products which includes unique wood solutions to organize closets, kitchens, pantries, garages, laundry rooms, basements, and even a home office or spare bedroom. The professionals at custom closet & cabinets systems inc. Will provide design services, organizing advice as well as professional installation. Our installation team has been trained to pay the highest attention to detail to ensure that your organizational needs have been satisfied. The designers at custom closet & cabinets systems, inc. Will meet with you and create an organizational system specific to your needs and preferences. They will prepare a 3-dimensional computerized drawing of your closet, pantry, garage, etc. Which will allow you to see exactly what your completed organizational system will look like. With custom closet & cabinets systems, inc., pristine closets, multi-tasking family rooms, gleaming garages and utility rooms are just a phone call away! Closets. Deciding what to wear is more fun with a fabulous and functional closet. Custom closet & cabinet systems’ home organization solutions transform an ordinary closet space into an elegant retreat that displays your wardrobe in high fashion. Custom cabinets with storage shelves and hanging rods organize every shirt, suit, or sweater in your closet. Corner shelves maximize storage space and provide just the right place for purses, extra pillows, blankets and other bulky items. It’s all in the details. Because custom closet & cabinet systems’ organizers are custom-built, we can create a perfect storage system that’s perfectly fit for your space and style…whether it’s a kid’s closet organizer, a teen’s closet organizer, or a master bedroom closet organizer. It’s also all about accessorizing. Roll-out storage baskets, jewelry organizers, belt and tie storage racks, retractable dressing mirror, foldout ironing board, shoe racks, and cubbies for the closet bring a level of order that’s hard to hide behind closed doors. Kitchen cabinets vary in style, size, and materials. When contemplating new cabinets for your kitchen, you’ll want to examine all the options closely. It can be hard to tell how a particular style of cabinetry will look in your home. That’s why custom closet & cabinets systems will provide you with sample colors and styles to help make your decision easier. See how different species of wood will match the rest of your kitchen’s décor. Custom closet & cabinets systems have broken our gallery down into basic categories to group together similar styles and materials. Entertaining at home is more enjoyable when everything is in its place. Media gear gets organized in great-looking custom cabinets that compliment your home furnishings. Complete with dvd and cd storage, cable management to keep wires out of sight, shelves to showcase photos and valuables, and glass storage cabinets to display electronic devices. A custom closet & cabinets systems’ representative can transform an ordinary living room into your family’s favorite gathering space. Home office organization from custom closet & cabinet systems helps you manage the details of your busy life. A tailored office desk makes it easy to review reports and report cards while file cabinets keep paperwork in order. Storage cabinets conceal stacks of paper and a custom credenza keeps printer and office supplies with easy reach. Cd and dvd storage is made simple with deep drawers and shelves. With a range of design and finish options, even the hardest working office furniture feels right at home. Maximize your floor space with a wall-bed that tucks away into a storage cabinet. The wall-bed in combination with filing cabinets, storage furniture, and an office desk, turns your spare room into a multi-purpose room. A home office, hobby, or exercise room by day easily converts to a guest area bedroom at night. This smart wall-bed system accommodates out-of-town guests, grown kids, grandkids, or even a parent in need of temporary place to stay. The wall-bed frame is available in full and queen sizes and works with standard mattresses. Additional contact name - Alesandro Arguelles....

11/13/2018

Ann R.

Our corner pantry was the typical builder's grade with non-adjustable shelving and wasted space at both the top and bottom. I called Custom Closet Systems and the local franchise of a major closet company to provide estimates. The franchise representative spent some time looking at what I had in my pantry and made suggestions to accommodate those items. For example, I have a number of loose leaf teas in small tins and various wines used for cooking. She suggested dedicating narrow sections to each so they would be easier to access. I liked her plan and her price was about what I expected to pay. The wood grain finish cost more than the solid color, so we planned to place the wood grain on only the edge of the shelves and uprights, where it was most visible. The solid color would be used everywhere else. The following week, we visited Alfredo at the Custom Closet Systems showroom to look at corner shelving units, which I had never seen. I used the design the franchise rep came up with to make changes to his design. The wood grain finish I liked didn't cost extra here, so we used it throughout. Alfredo's price came in about $1000 less than the franchise's price, and included the wood grain finish plus some additional shelves. All work was done locally in this family-run business's shop behind the showroom. Installation was on time and very professional. They used paint to touch up the spots where the old shelves were removed. They even worked with me to decide where to position the pull-out drawers for maximum storage. The end result is so much better than what I lived with for 15 years. I wish I had done this a long time ago. I wouldn't hesitate to have Custom Closet Systems back for additional projects.

Description of Work
Pantry storage system

07/11/2018

Carol W.

Installation went well. We subsequently discovered that the shelf height was not tall enough to accommodate two rows of books. It was an oversight in the design. We called them and Alfredo was very responsive in coming back to assess the problem. Alesandro came back today to fix the shelf height and one or two other minor issues. I give them an A for NOT ignoring the problem and fixing it.

Description of Work
Installed desk and shelves in office

Category custom furniture

09/30/2016

Ngaire M.

Perfect! From the beginning to the end this was a smooth, professional operation. Alfredo came out to the house and we showed him what we wanted done. He offered some excellent suggestions and then provided us with a to-scale computer graphic of what the final projects would look like. The actual installation began on time, ended on time, and looked great. His workers were courteous and very professional. The final product exceeded our expectations and we are very pleased with the remodeling. We have no reservations whatsoever with recommending Custom Closets.

Description of Work
Renovate our den/office and master bedroom closet.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,woodworking

12/08/2015

Julie R.

They came to my house saw what I had, and I explained what I wanted. They drew up plans and were provided on time, no delays and most of all no excuses. In reviewing the plans they saw my needs made suggestions for improvements and most of all they understood my ideas and I understood theirs. The finished product is beautiful and came in right on budget. They were always on time, and extremely professional in their appearance and how they performed their work.

Description of Work
Designed and built a new custom closet

05/21/2015

Jalni H.

I had them come over on May 8th for an estimate... I am still waiting to hear back from them with a quote.

11/03/2014

Brian M.

We worked together to design the 2 projects to my needs. The bookshelves are wonderful. They manufactured them to such precision and they look great. I needed a couple of the shelves to hold extra tall books and this was no problem for them to accommodate this. The desk unit is really terrific. they took into account need to access plugs and cable. The desk drawers that hold hanging file folders work like a charm. They did really terrific work at a great price.

Description of Work
Manufactured an built a custom wall to wall and floor to ceiling bookcase for master bedroom suite. Ensured it was made to my unique needs. Also manufactured and built a built in desk unit with both cabinets and desk drawers that support hanging file folders. Really terrific.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems

11/03/2014

William S.

It was a smooth process from start to finish. They arrived on time, did a quality job with the piece's fabrication and installation, and didn't leave behind any messes. I'd definitely use their services again if necessary.

Description of Work
They built a bookcase entertaintment center for us.

Category custom furniture

09/29/2014

Larry S.

We were extremely pleased with the quality of the work performed as well as the finishing details and follow up. This provider also cleaned up the work area very nicely. They were very courteous and considerate while in our home.

Description of Work
This provider installed closet organizers for both my closet and that of my wife. They also re-organized our kitchen pantry and laundry room area which included a closet that was reconfigured.

01/29/2014

Janice W.

Wonderful. We can't stop singing the praises of this company -- whom we found on Angie's List. Telephephoned and spoke with Alejandro, one of the two brothers in this father/son business. He came out to the house we discussed our ideas and gave us his. I really wanted an island in my closet but thought it would be cost prohibitive. We seemed to be on the same track right from the beginning. He called less than a week later, and we met at the shop. He showed us his designs for the three closets, and we were very pleased. He quoted us a price of $9400, and we were pleasantly surprised. We thought the quote would be much higher. He really worked with us on price,and threw in lots of little extras -- belt racks, valet rods, hamper. After we closed the deal, I decided I wanted a jewelry drawer, which he added for a very small charge. The island exceeded expectations and our closets are neat and organized. Long and short, the job was done a week later. They showed up on time, were completely professional and cleaned up after themselves. Would happily recommend them.

Description of Work
Completely designed and installed closet systems in two walk in closets and walk in kitchen pantry

01/18/2014

Kellie V.

Went great from the initial contact. Showed up on time for the estimate and install. They were professional, did a great job, and I loved that it was a family business. There price was also very competitive.

Description of Work
Installed custom closets in our master closets. Shelves, drawers and hanging.

Silverstate Painting

Silverstate Painting is an insured and bonded company, licensed in the state of Nevada, which provides commerical and residential painting services.

Absolute Closets & Cabinetry

Las Vegas closet company Absolute Closets was founded by two of the top closet guys in the nation. We manufacture and install closets and cabinetry in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best service, best designs, and best product based upon our customers’ requirements. With over 100 years of combined experience within our company and a state of the art production facility located right here in Las Vegas, we have the ability to provide the quality you want.

Mikbar Construction

Jamie and his team have been in construction over 20 years. They have been licensed as a GC and operating Vegas for 2 years as a minority and female owned business. They specialize in residential and commercial additions and remodels. Notable clients include the Asian Community Development Council and many property management companies. Mikbar Construction is a Revonate certified partner. Revonate brokers renovations with our pre-construction technology that delivers an itemized quote, professional cost estimation and more. We measure twice and cut once so that the renovation experience is delightful, rewarding and simple.

General Remodeling
    Furniture - Custom Made
    Furniture - Sales
    MasterCard, Check, Visa

Closets. Entertainment centers. Storage & kitchen cabinets.

Cabinet restoration & repair.