If your area is going through a drought, it can affect your home as well. Learn how to spot drought foundation problems and what you can do to prevent these effects.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Tucson, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Tucson
- Arizona Foundation SolutionsIt went great! They are very busy and it took about 6 months from our initial call til completion....but they came when they were scheduled to come and Greg Andrews and his crew were awesome. They were professional..they knew their trade..they keep us informed about when they would arrive......they communicated very well about what they were doing..what work they’d be doing that day...explained the process ...and always made sure we understood....they never complained and work hard even though we had record heat.....great bunch of guys!
- Arizona Foundation Solutions of TucsonService was great. Very professional and helpful. Inspector deemed foundation to be in good shape and no service was needed. Offered some recommendations to ensure that the foundation remains in good shape.
- Arizona Foundation Solutions of TucsonThey were on time. I got no choice. They answered my questions. I wasn't satisfied with the responsiveness. Like sending emails and letters, to try and get an response. I didn't care too much for that. It was kind of frustrating. It was after. I think they came out in July, and I didn't get it until six weeks. I guess that is reasonable. You have to send a couple of letters to the owner, and stuff like that. The actually work was done very well, except for the gutters. The actual coming out for the work was great. There was one person. I was on an tight time schedule. I had to have it done before the end of July, the last Friday in July. They had a tight time schedule, and they were agreeable. They were coming out of Phoenix, and after I signed the contract, and wanted the money then. The work took a couple of hours to complete. The gutters were another date. That was just the pvc pipe in the ground. It wasn't priced together, it was separated out. It was this much and that much. He left the area clean. He had to remove some of the carpeting to get the concrete, and did a good job and didn't butcher it, and I didn't care because it was the closet. He left the area very clean. It was called under-pinning. Its one word. He showed me the work he had done, and what it was going to do. He was nice and came on time
- Arizona Foundation Solutions of TucsonJack is friendly and knowledgable in his business. After the free evaluation Jack suggested that I could perform the work myself. He was very willing to fix the problem but suggested that I could do this straight-forward job myself and save money. Jack is a honest man and I highly recommend him and his company
- Arizona Foundation Solutions of TucsonOur consultant, Ryan Overcash was great to work with. His detailed inspection identified three small additional areas that needed minor patching. Ryan was very informative and educational when describing what he found and the potential solutions for our situation. The work was completed as promised. All during the process and afterwards, Ryan communicated with us to be assured that we were completely satisfied with the work…and we were
- Quick's Structural RepairIt went great. They were there on time. The crew was professional and courteous. The price was great. The work comes with a lifetime, transferrable warranty. I highly recommend them.
- Geo QuestThe company I ended up with was called Geo Quest. I got it from several sources and I believe that it was on Angie's List also. We no longer own the house. We were able to sell it. That's what we did. We got a good report and actually we gave it to the buyers of the house and they accepted it. I guess you might say that it was a good thing. The overall experience with them was good, sometimes they were very fast on getting reports up but it worked out. They are a good company and they are respected. I have like a real estate man, I recommended him also and he is a contractor. They are one of the only companies in Colorado Springs that does this kind of work. I got choices where they were coming down from Denver and I think that there were 2 or 3 that would have come down. They also would have charged you travel time. The price was reasonable. The punctuality, that was good
- Julian Construction IncOver the course of a few years of owning my house, I began to have problems with the floor sinking in some areas, particularly under the refrigerator and washer/dryer, which was causing problems with some built-in cabinetry. I found Julian Construction via the internet, and their representative gave me a very professional presentation and explanation of their proposal. I had gotten another bid, but this was the more attractive option for me. The work was done over a period of three consecutive days (excluding Sunday), and the crew was very professional. As expected, I now have a few new cracks in my walls due to the leveling, but the problem with my cabinetry has been resolved and I feel much better about the state of my home's foundation
- Wildcats ConcreteThis was quite a complex concrete job because it required varied skills to achieve the historic look, which is required by the Historical Commission. The concrete work turned out wonderfully and is holding up really well. It was a pleasure working with Mr. Gomez. I would highly recommend Wildcats Concrete for any job, large or small
- Arizona Foundation Solutions of TucsonAZ foundations came out and looked at the problem and said they don't do what my pergola needed. So then we found "The RepairAll Guys" and they pulled the pergola upright and made it sturdy. I really recommend these guys.
Last update on October 12, 2018
Foundation Repair Contractors in Tucson
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Whether you’ve noticed horizontal cracks or an uneven tilt to parts of your home, getting foundation repairs done ASAP is key to maintaining your home’s structural integrity. This guide details common foundation repair methods you might choose from.
Find foundation contractors in
- Green Valley,
- South Tucson,
- Oro Valley,
- Corona De Tucson,
- Agua Linda,
- Rio Rico,
- Red Rock,
- San Manuel,
- Saint David,
- Huachuca City,
foundation contractors in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ADVANCED CONCRETE CREATIONS LLC7260 E Gambel Cir
Tucson, Arizona 85750
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
Tucson, Arizona 85705
- Concrete Done With Love Inc1771 W Dairy Place
Tucson, Arizona 85705
- Helping Hands Handyman and Automotive Repair2820 W Puccini PL
Tucson, Arizona 85741
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
Tucson, Arizona 85704
- Ninja Builders LLC6762 W Greenland Ct
Tucson, Arizona 85757
- Strongbuilt Enterprise, LLC.7400 N. Oracle Rd., Ste. 162C
Tucson, Arizona 85704
- Wildcats Concrete4775 N. 1st Ave
Tucson, Arizona 85714
- ADVANCED CONCRETE CREATIONS LLC
- Arizona Foundation Solutions3841 E Superior Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
- Arizona Foundation Solutions
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
Benson, Arizona 85602
- CM Construction Inc
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah 84045
- EXACTEX LLC
- Home Tech Foundation Systems Inc2651 N Industrial Way
Prescott Valley, Arizona 86314
- Home Tech Foundation Systems Inc
- Kelsara Custom Builders14132 E Whispering Ocotillo Pl.
Vail, Arizona 85641
- Kelsara Custom Builders
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
Glendale, Arizona 85308
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Madera Construction and Remodeling, LLCPO Box 413
Green Valley, Arizona 85622
- Madera Construction and Remodeling, LLC