Rigo Pest Prevention

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2010

8420 N Camas Way

Tucson, AZ 85742

We guarantee your satisfaction in the removal of unwanted pests using Rigo's environmentally safe solutions that insure the safety of your children, pets, customers and employees. It's our expertise, professionalism and a caring approach that gets the job done right. We honor the opportunity to put our 20 years of experience to work for you!...

07/23/2020

James M.

Rigo’s representative Matthew provides us with excellent service and customer relations. We have been with Rigo for many years and have always been given the best care. Their service is dependable, effective, and responsive. Rigo is good at hiring and cultivating good employees which helps explain his success.

Description of Work
Scheduled pest control including termites

06/22/2018

Liana H.

Went well. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
Pest control service

10/02/2017

John W.

Technician arrived the next day and was prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Set up quarterly pest control service.

06/08/2017

Dan A.

My home was inspected for termites yesterday by Rigo Arce pursuant to the sale of my home at 6784 w. Alegria Dr, Tucson, AZ 85743. Unfortunately Mr. Arce chose to take advantage of their opportunity to try to make a sale. He gave my home a failing grade based on some tracks from old exploratory tubes that haven’t been active for years in most cases. I have pictures and a copy of he inspection report if you would like to have them. I was able to share with the buyer that I already have a termite protection contract with 5-Star but the seeds of doubt had been planted. Today the buyer canceled the contract based on a faulty inspection by the home buyers inspection service. I think that it is unethical and dishonest to take advantage of an escrow inspection to try to make a sale.

Description of Work
I am selling my home and the buyer or his realtor picked Rigo to do the termite inspection.

04/08/2017

Buddy H.

All I have to say is: WOW. I called Rigo today to have him take care of a bee problem at my grandmother's home, expecting a day in the next couple weeks when he might be able to get over there. Not Rigo! He had a technician at her house almost immediately. I couldn't believe it! The technician resolved the bee problem right away and did so in a very professional manner. He was kind to my grandmother and her dog which says a lot about someone in my eyes. The technician even called me moments after he finished to tell me what he did, and why. All of that for a very reasonable price that I was delighted to pay. I too work in the service industry and I tend to over-scrutinize the work of others, but in Rigo's case, I have nothing but praises to speak. This is truly a top notch company and I will never hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends, family, or customers needing these services.

Description of Work
Bee treatment

09/25/2014

Cherin L.

While they were very nice and thorough, unfortunately the treatment wasn’t as effective as we hoped for. The technicians were very knowledgeable and polite. The price of the service was reasonable. The owner of the company even called and explained their procedure and I found he was very thorough.

Description of Work
They treated for scorpions.

07/28/2014

Mark S.

Very good, thourough, friendly service

Description of Work
Applied pesticide around outside of house to prevent scorpions from entering the house and set traps to catch those that entered the house.

04/24/2014

ED P.

They are fantastic. They came out and did everything they were supposed to. They are professional and prompt.

Description of Work
They came to do a termite treatment.

03/30/2014

Michael C.

Very professional and inspired confidence in their ability to do the job well. Rigo explained everything his team would do and the amount of time it would take. Their execution was very good and efficient. Would definitely use this service again.

12/16/2013

Linda L.

Got rid of pack rat by blocking off the entry point no one else had figured out.

11/06/2013

Theresa Z.

I called late afternoon for a home inspection and Rigo rescheduled to accommodate my request for next day support. Unfortunately, there was a mix-up on my part (with my real estate agent) and a second company showed up first. When Rigo's man showed up, he was turned away. He was very professional and did not make a scene about driving all the way there and then not getting the job. I called that night to apologize and to pay him for his time, but he refused payment and was very kind in his response. I will use him in the future to be sure.

Description of Work
Made every effort to accommodate me and was very generous in forgiving me for the mix-up.

Category pest control, home inspection

10/03/2013

christine B.

My original contract with Rigo was 6/4/13. I was very pleased at his professionalism and knowledge. On the first visit he sprayed under home and perimeter and disposed of a snake. He sprayed the perimeter and brushed down cobwebs and sprayed around all the windows and doors I was happy I could sit on my porch in the evening for weeks without being bothered by bugs. However he did not granulate or put down glue traps as hit states he did on the original service agreement, and said he would check for termites the next time he was out even though I asked him to do a termite check on the first visit. But he said he would be back in a couple weeks and bring his worker Paul and introduce me, so I was ok with that. Unfortunately he didn't come back. The contract had a 90 day guarantee. I then had bugs show up after about 2 months so I contacted Rigo on 8/17/13 for a call back. He came out on 8/22/13. He checked under the home for termites and his worker sprayed around the perimeter of the home, but only on the bottom and not around windows or the doors. (I was watching) I thought this was all that they needed to do. I had requested they do the granulate as they didn't do that last time, but again this was not done. . They measured for the dimensions for the termite treatment and I was told that they would get back with me the next day or 2 to set up a date for this treatment. I contacted Rigo on 9/2/13, 9 days later, regarding that plus the bugs were back the next day around the doorways where it wasn't sprayed/refreshed, At the last visit, Rigo told me that he would schedule another spray for the end of September. To this date 10/3/13 I have heard nothing back since his last visit and promises to be back. After the first visit I had raved about him and the company to several people including family members and had hoped this was the company I would keep for my pest control needs especially after reading all the great reviews. .He did work for a family member too and they were extremely pleased. Perhaps I "fell thru the many cracks", All in all I am very disappointed in what started out to be a fantastic experience. Sorry Rigo.

Description of Work
was to check for termites, spray under home and perimeter of home for bugs, and granulate around perimeter.

09/18/2013

Patricia D S.

Rigo and company arrived on time and worked all morning to do the job. He finished in allotted time. This company is very professional, neat and clean which is important to me. They put on "booties" when they enter your home. I signed up for the quarterly treatment plan for pest control. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
General exterior subterranean termite and pest treatment to approximate 224 feet. Placed Glue Traps inside house under sinks and other dark areas where pests go. Drilled down front of porch, side carport and back patio. Angle drilled stem wall and trench soil along attached storage space.

09/13/2013

Kari P.

Rigo called me back right away and came out to our house the next day. He was very educational about the moth problem we had and special-ordered some traps that arrived the next day and he installed them that same night. Rigo provided outstanding customer service, was very friendly and worked quickly. He was also very organized with his paperwork he left us documenting everything he did and included additional recommendations for our consideration. He warrantied his work for 60 days where any followup would be no charge. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family!

Description of Work
Pest Control

08/21/2013

Christine S.

Came right away. Good inside inspection but not outside. Missed termites in the front and didn't notice the concert foundation outside the garage. Didn't mention what product they would be using but later sent me an email with that information. Overall they were ok but a bit high in price.

Description of Work
Rigo provided a free estimate.

08/19/2013

Greg M.

The visits have always gone well, including the exterior service when I have been out of town. I have used many pest control companies in various homes throughout the country and Rigo is without question the best. I recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
We have Rigo Pest Control come to our house on a quarterly basis. I hired them over a year ago when we were having a problem with scorpions in the house. Also, we were not pleased with the prior pest control company due to their use of "bait" stations outside of the house. Bill showed up and did a full house inspection. He also did a full exterior treatment. Due to the thorough nature of their service, the responsiveness and the competitive pricing I decided to have Rigo due my regular termite inspections as well. Ever since I have had Rigo taking care of my pest control needs I have had no problems. They are great with call-backs between regularly scheduled visits. They are respectful of your property and are always willing to work around your schedule.

08/17/2013

Michael B.

I live well outside of town and I noticed a rodent of some kind, probably pack rat, was making it's rounds through my two carports and two vehicles. I went to Lowe's and bought every type of rat trap they have but all I managed to do was provide a seven course meal for the beast every night. It even absconded with some of the newly purchased hardware I placed in the carports to catch him. After a week of being outsmarted, I decided it was time for a professional. Angie's list came through again. I called Rigo and he was very accomodating in setting up an appointment. When he came out he surveyed the property, provided lots of advice and options, and set up temporary traps for that day and was to come back the next day with permanent traps. The wily rodent was trapped that first night. The next day, Rigo came and set up the permanent control stations in the carports and around the property. Service well rendered. I received more than I expected and an education to boot.

Description of Work
Set renewable traps for rodent control

Category pest control, animal removal

08/16/2013

Andrew D.

I have used Rigo pest control at my company property and referred them to many of my customers. They are by far the best in town both in quality and customer service. My customers rave about them as well. I never wonder if my customers are going to get the same quality of service that we provide them when I refer Rigo out. Thank you, and keep up the good work! Andrew Dobbins Intelligent Design Air Conditioning and Heating

Description of Work
Cleared the property of bugs

05/22/2013

Stephen P.

Highly recommend. Very professional and through

Description of Work
I phoned after 5PM on Thursday and the phoned was answered immediately. I explained that I had bees and needed removal. They were extremely responsive and scheduled me the following morning. Arrived on time, explained the situation, provided service including a follow up.

05/02/2013

Andrea J.

Rigo is the BEST pest control experience we have had! We had a major cockroach and dove problem in our nearly 50-year-old house. One pest company came and did a terrible job (absolutely no effectiveness). When Rigo came, he and his colleague, Paul, spent over an hour inspecting the house and giving a rough diagnosis of the problem (what could be causing the infestation and how to properly attack the problem). Both men were kind, charismatic, and informative. Very customer-oriented experience. Although some pest control companies quoted me a bit less than Rigo's service, what he was offering was above and beyond what other companies offered. The treatment a couple of days later was EXTREMELY thorough! They removed a dead dove and birds' nests from our porches, sprayed the exterior of the house, and dusted the interior (in every nook and cranny!). They also plugged some crevices and holes withwire mesh (to prevent roaches from coming through). They also provided extra roach traps (no charge) and put in a special device behind our shower to trap some roaches--this involved removing a wall and putting in a special panel and it only cost $25 extra. We were not required to sign a contract--Rigo said he would call in a few months to set up another spraying, if necessary. Within two days the population began to decrease--although I did find a number of dead/dying roaches throughout the house. Rigo called me for a follow-up phone call two days later and assured me that that was normal. Within two more days we stopped seeing any roaches at all--dead or alive! One week later Rigo and Paul came back to the house (free of charge!) to check the traps and get a sense of the progress. Everything was great!!! I cannot recommend Rigo enough!! He literally RESCUED our house!!!

Description of Work
He and Paul sprayed the exterior of the house, dusted the interior (all corners, crevices, and drains included), and inserted wire mesh in wall openings (where roaches could come out). They also put out multiple roach traps all over the house and garage. When they arrived I asked them to remove a dead dove and some pesky nests in our back and front porch crevices, which they did without hesitation and a $25 additional fee. They also inserted a special panel behind our shower to enclose and trap the area where the roaches were laying their eggs (only $25 extra, as well!). Everything worked!

Category pest control, animal removal

04/01/2013

Kim F.

Very thorough, came in and started working right away. I had to leave, so they put everything back and locked up the house for me.

Description of Work
I was extremely pleased working with this company. The owner (Rigo) is who came to my house to do inspection. He was very thankful for the opportunity to earn my business, (which not too many companies I have worked with say thank you for your business very often). He was professional, very thorough, and prompt. Rigo and his employees were respectful of our property and they will keep my business.

04/01/2013

Emily U.

Rigo was a great company that completed our jobs with flying colors! If we need him again we will definitely be using him!

Description of Work
Helped us with our Pest's

12/27/2012

jessie H.

I called three other companies for bee removal estimates, but was not impressed. I also called a listing on your site that claimed to do capture and removal of the bees, which I would have preferred, but the man's address was in Hereford, and I never got a return call for my two attempts. I felt comfortable with my conversation with Rigo, and the ratings on your List were A+. The description above tells most of the story. Paul was very courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. He explained some very interesting aspects of bee behavior. Rigo, the owner of the company, was also very pleasant ,knowledgeable, and efficient. Paul was very willing to return for the second treatment needed, and the checks of the bee traps.Each visit was puntual and efficient. I especially appreciated Rigo and Paul going the extra mile in removing so much of the contents of the shed. They could have expected us to do that part of the job, but they did not want to put us at risk in case there were still live bees in the shed or under the flooring. The whole experience was very satisfactory, and I would not hesitate to use their services again for bees or any other pest problem. I highly recommend Rigo.

Description of Work
We have had a bee hive in residence under our shed near the house for decades, but never had a problem until the past few months when they became more aggressive. Paul, Mr. Rigo's assistant, came at the time agreed upon, checked out the situation, explained the plan and then applied a killing gas to the areas of entrance under the shed. He then barricaded the areas with packed dirt. He put up a bee trap to determine if there was still activity by bees not in the hive at the time of treatment. Paul was very knowledgeable and informative about the bees and their behavior. He did not think they were Afrikanized because their behavior as I described it was not that level of aggression. The next day Paul returned to check the bee trap and evaluate the effect of the treatment. There were many in the trap and flying around outside, so, true to the guarantee Paul arranged to return and redo the treatment. After the second time, it appeared that the problem was resolved. I had discussed with Rigo originally about having them remove the flooring in the shed to remove the honeycomb so it wouldn't attract a new hive. We decided on a day and Rigo and Paul both came, emptied about 80% of the stored "stuff" in the 8x16 ft shed, complete with pack rat droppings, etc. They removed two sections of plywood flooring and more than 50# of contaminated honeycomb. The cost for the original treatment with 30 day guarantee was $150 which was the same or less than other companies I called for estimates. I expected to pay an additional fee for the removal of the honeycomb from under the shed. That charge was another $150 which I considered extremely reasonable for all the work both men did to get to the honeycomb.

09/25/2012

Paul D.

An inspection confirmed we had termite mud tubes on the foundation of our home. Rigo provided a very detailed explanation of the service and chemicals used. Service was scheduled. Rigo and his crew were there when they said they would be and completed the service. Rigo's was very professional, courteous and polite. I would not hesitate to use them again and would gladly refer them to friends and family.

Description of Work
I noticed some termite mud tubes on the foudation of our home. I called Rigo's. Rigo himself came out and did an inspecton.

08/03/2012

Emily U.

My husband found termite tubes on the side of the house and asked me to find an exterminator. I have subscribed to Angie's List for approximately a year and was impresed with the reviews I have read. When Rigo came to our home on a Wednesday, he inspected thoroughly both indoors and outside because as he told us subterranean termites will also burrow indoors near water. None were found indoors but termite tubes were found outdoors. Rigo described the work that would be done, trenches would be dug, holes would be drilled in the concrete - very small holes but deep enough to rid us of the termites. On Thursday, Rigo left me a message that he could be at our home between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. I had taken a relative to the doctor and did not return Rigo's message right away. He followed up with a second call to confirm and he told me we could be scheduled as the first ones on his list. I agreed. Rigo and his crew were here when they promised on Friday morning and began work quickly.We were impressed with how quickly and efficiently they worked. Holes were drilled and chemicals were injected then holes were patched just as quickly. I never saw a mess and was even able to walk out the front door to place my mail in the mailbox and not have to worry about tripping over any hoses or equipment - everything in use was cautiously placed on the ground. When they were done, we were given a signed document that included the names of the workers and Rigo. My husband and I are impressed with the quality of work and professionalism of this company. Yes, I would highly recommend Rigo Pest Prevention.

Description of Work
Rigo Pest Prevention came to our home within 24 hours of our calling him. There was no charge for his estimate and quickly found more termite tubes that my husband had not known where there. Rigo did a thorough check of both inside and out, then explained his charges and fees and deducted the $75 coupon offered in Angie's List. When the workers came, Rigo came with them and worked side by side, neatly, quickly, and professionally. Rigo was true to his word for the neatness and cleanliness of his work and his workers. I would call him again should it become necessary and feel confident that his work would again be A+.

Bill's Home Service Co

Bill's is a full service pest control and termite company serving southern Arizona since 1964. We have received several awards for our business practices, including: BBB Business Ethics, BBB Customer Excellence (Finalist), Green Valley News People's Choice Best Pest Control Company, Green Valley Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year. We shine above the competition because of our excellent team members who deliver our service.

Northwest Exterminating

Keep all of the unwanted invaders out of your home with the expert services of Northwest Exterminating. We specialize in controlling the pests that are found in Arizona’s unique desert environment. Our team works throughout the Tucson area and is completely dedicated to keeping your home free of pests while providing a level of customer service that far surpasses your greatest expectations. With our vast resources of experience, we can tackle your pest infestation problem effectively and efficiently. The types of pests we can help you eliminate include: • Roaches: Oriental, German, Brown-Banded, American • Centipedes/Millipedes • Ants: Cornfield, Pavement, Pharaoh, Odorous, Big Headed, Argentine, Southern Fire, Leaf Cutter and Crazy Ant • Spiders: Solpugids, Orb, Wolf, Tarantula, Black Widow, and Arizona Brown Spider • Silverfish • Earwigs • Crickets • Pillbugs • Sowbugs • Boxelder Bugs • Beetles • Flies • Bed Bugs • Mosquitoes • Cat Flea • Brown Dog Tick • Scorpions: Bark, Desert Hairy, and Striped Tail • Bees: Africanized, Digger, Leafcutter, Carpenter, Paper Wasp, Cicada Wasp and Bumble Bee • Termites: Subterranean Termites • Rodents, Mice, Pack Rats, and Pocket Gophers • Birds • and Lawn Weeds!!! You can count on our knowledge and expertise as well as our systematic, thorough approach to pest elimination to rid your home or business of the problem, and help make sure the pests do not return. We will go the extra mile to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every aspect of our service. - Northwest Exterminating Co., Inc. 4954 N. Shamrock Place Tucson, AZ 85705 (520) 888-BUGS (2847) "We are the guys in the seafoam green trucks!"

Arizona Pest Control

Arizona Pest Control is a family owned and operated pest management firm located in Tucson, Arizona. We have been providing environmentally friendly pest management solutions to residential and commercial clients since 1947. We are considered one of the industry’s most innovative companies, and our 25 plus employees are what have made that possible. Specializing in pigeon exclusion, bee removal, termite control, scorpion control, rodent control, and general pest control, please do not hesitate to call us at any time! Why choose AZ Pest? • Family Owned and Operated in Tucson • 2nd generation pest & termite control experts • A+ Better Business Bureau Rating • Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) • Environmentally responsible pest control that is safe for families, children, and pets • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed • Authorized operator of the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System • National Pest Management Association Member • Over 98% customer satisfaction rate • Expert Beekeepers (Live bee removal options for a sustainable future for our children) • Doing business with the greater Tucson community since 1947! • Creators of Arizona’s biggest cockroach contest, fastest roach contest, and the award winning Million Dollar Roach Contest (Google it!)

Pest and termite control, packrat & nest removal, rodent control , insect, rodent, snake removal, pressure washing, weed control, bird prevention and sanitation, bee & wasp removal and wildlife removal.