Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Saint Paul, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Saint Paul
- Complete Building SolutionsCBS sent Travis to provide the floor inspection and report. Travis is a highly competent professional engineer and civil engineering professor at a local university. Travis inspected the bouncy floor and provided a clear and concise report with straight forward recommendations for how to strengthen the joists. While inspecting the site, Travis also took the time to answer my questions and provide valuable feedback based on his general observations. I am very pleased with the outcome and would hire CBS again for any future work
- Complete Building SolutionsExcellent! Very happy customer. I called on a Tuesday and Michelle scheduled a Draftsman to come out the following Tuesday. Doug was professional and efficient and the drafting was reviewed and approved within 3 weeks - I now have a Engineer Stamped approval that meets all city codes. Thank you CBS!!
- LP Concrete & Masonry LLCLarry and his crew did a great job building the foundation in extreme temperatures!! After Larry was finished, the excavator company broke out a corner of the foundation. I called Larry about it, he was out the next morning had it fixed and the project didn't miss a beat. Top notch company would definitely hire them again!!! Ti
- Linderman Engineering and ConsultingI needed a structural engineer to design a sound way to attach a deck ledger to my house's floor trusses. Reached out to Home Advisor and two engineering firms were recommended. Wayne Linderman from Linderman Engineering and Consulting reached out to me within hours and I explained what was needed. He assured me that this was no issue and we set a date and time to meet at my home. He was on time for the meeting and after that everything that he promised, he delivered. He was responsive to questions for plan clarifications and even worked with the project inspector of my city to ensure that the ledger attachment would pass inspection. I am exceptionally happy with the work that was done by Linderman Engineering and would definitely and whole heartedly recommend them to anyone who needs the services of a structural engineer
- Linderman Engineering and ConsultingI was facing a sagging floor due to a cut joist in my basement. Wayne and his partner were on time, masked up, friendly and courteous. About a week later I received a detailed assessment with a solution to cut joist, plus a few other issues I hadn’t seen yet. Hire Wayne with confidence.
- Complete Building SolutionsI worked with CBS to get structural reports/assessments on multiple commercial buildings that we are installing solar on. Everyone we have talked to and dealt with has been a real pleasure! All team members are personable and professional, all the way from the owner, Rob, to the operations manager, Michelle, to the engineers, Curt and Ernie. This is a top notch company. We will definitely be using them again
- Linderman Engineering and ConsultingGreat guy- fast service and competitively priced. He was able to design a solution & solve my particular issue with readily available products making my job easy.
- Linderman Engineering and ConsultingMy business is residential design. I've worked with Wayne on several projects. He is knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Wayne to anyone looking for structural engineering services.
- Linderman Engineering and ConsultingWayne did an amazing job with his calculations and after 15 years I finally have an open kitchen into my dining room. His plans are so detailed and easy to read that I was 100% confident that the contractors could not make any errors and they didn't. The structure is the most important part of any building project and I am so glad I found someone that I trust
- Linderman Engineering and ConsultingWayne Linderman provided accurate and complete engineering for each project. He was able to make changes in the work on the fly, and met the negotiated budget. I would hire Wayne again,
Structural Engineers in Saint Paul
- Business Description:SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS! Complete Building Solution's team of professional engineers and consultants brings residential and commercial structural engineering solutions to our Midwest based clients. We are here to remove the mystery of structural engineering; bridging the gap between construction and engineering in a consumer-friendly wayRecent Review:CBS sent Travis to provide the floor inspection and report. Travis is a highly competent professional engineer and civil engineering professor at a local university. Travis inspected the bouncy floor and provided a clear and concise report with straight forward recommendations for how to strengthen the joists. While inspecting the site, Travis also took the time to answer my questions and provide valuable feedback based on his general observations. I am very pleased with the outcome and would hire CBS again for any future workAndy R.
- Business Description:Our services include Structural Engineering for residential and commercial projects. We work with each customer to make sure your needs are addressed and every detail is accurate. Your confidence in the project and peace of mind are our top priority. Linderman Engineering's Principal Engineer/ Owner, Wayne Linderman has been a Structural Engineer since 1995. He has experience with Residential, Commercial, and Industrial buildings. He is a Licensed Professional Engineer in Minnesota, Wisconsin..Recent Review:I needed a structural engineer to design a sound way to attach a deck ledger to my house's floor trusses. Reached out to Home Advisor and two engineering firms were recommended. Wayne Linderman from Linderman Engineering and Consulting reached out to me within hours and I explained what was needed. He assured me that this was no issue and we set a date and time to meet at my home. He was on time for the meeting and after that everything that he promised, he delivered. He was responsive to questions for plan clarifications and even worked with the project inspector of my city to ensure that the ledger attachment would pass inspection. I am exceptionally happy with the work that was done by Linderman Engineering and would definitely and whole heartedly recommend them to anyone who needs the services of a structural engineerShem L.
- Business Description:Midwest engineering consulting firm that specializes in building evaluation services for residential and commercial properties. We have established a professional reputation of integrity, honesty, thoroughness and a commitment to successful project completion that is unmatchedRecent Review:Criterium-Schimnowski Engineers is a company that stands behind their commitment to excellence. I purchased a 95 year old home six months ago and started to become very concerned after noticing the unevenness of the flooring on the 2nd floor- wondering if it was a structural issue. I was just sick to my stomach thinking that my life savings went into the purchase of home that may have issues that could not be corrected. I started looking online for structural engineers in my area and stumbled across Criterium-Schimnowski - so glad I did! Paul came out to my house (on time!) and listened closely to my concerns. He did a very thorough examination of the house and then gave me a summary of his findings before leaving. The next day, he sent a detailed written report of what he found, and how to correct the issues he found. While Criterium-Schimnowski is a bit more expensive than other companies that do this work - you get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this company!!! Peace of mind is so worth itKimberly C.
- Business Description:Here at LP Concrete, we thrive on not just doing a job but "DOING IT RIGHT". With over 20 years of experience in the trade we can get you just about whatever project you or your family are dreaming up. Whether your building your dream home or just want to fix your cracked up patio. Commercial and residential area for the n MinnesotaRecent Review:Larry and his crew did a great job building the foundation in extreme temperatures!! After Larry was finished, the excavator company broke out a corner of the foundation. I called Larry about it, he was out the next morning had it fixed and the project didn't miss a beat. Top notch company would definitely hire them again!!! TiTimothy A.
- Business Description:Concrete & Foundation Solutions specializes in residential and commercial repairs. In our over 20 years of expertise, we have seen it all. Our services include all kinds of foundation/concrete repairs from small to large. We tailor our fixes to what you need all while staying within your budget. Please give us a call for your free estimate. Reliable from the ground up! Ours services include: Basement Waterproofing Foundation Resurfacing Carbon Fiber Stabilization Foundation Underpinning Block..Recent Review:The quote was very reasonable but the work was outstanding. Met all dates for scheduling, installation, and finish. They went the extra mile by placing replacing the rock in an adjacent flower bed and making sure that we were happy with the progress through the project. Would highly recommend to anyoneDerek J.
- Business Description:Dupont Construction and Remodeling is a family owned business that was founded by Justin Dupont in January, 2000. Justin worked for many years as a crew foreman for other construction and remodeling companies and noticed that most of the companies lacked in the area of communication and customer service. Being a homeowner himself he knew that customer service and communication were two of the most important qualities needed in running a successful remodeling business. And so Dupont Constructi..Recent Review:The deck took longer to build than initially quoted, but it also got started a lot earlier than was initially estimated, so in all reality it was finished by the time it would have even been started. To begin, when Justin came out to give us an estimate and discuss design, he was incredibly informative and easy to understand. He was patient with all of our questions and gave us lots of insight. Once the design was finished, we found out our city did not approve the design, but the other employees from Dupont were very prompt to help us find other designs that fit our needs. Once we settled on a design, the construction workers who showed up for the build were incredibly friendly, thoughtful of our property and our concerns, and worked with us regarding the build. Then other employees came out to clean the deck and walk us through the finished deck, talk about care and maintenance, and offer support for any answers or concerns we have in the future. I felt thoroughly safe and informed with their service, and would most definitely recommend them to anyone elseFayet T.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:Very well. Good crew, quick and good work. Great people to deal with during scheduling and the work being done. Good clean up afterwards too.Kalee T.
- Business Description:White Crane Construction is a design:build firm specializing in larger residential remodeling projects ($50,000+) including kitchens, master suites, additions, new construction, and whole house renovations. Our team offers exceptional customer service with an unyielding attention to detail. White Crane is committed to quality and craftsmanship. We work on a "lump sum" or flat rate for our projects. From consultation to job completion we strive to exceed expectations no matter the size or scop..Recent Review:We had a phone conversation with a designer. He said he'd get back to us by March 16, 2021 with some information and to set a time for an on-site visit. It is now two + weeks later and we've not heard back from him despite two followup emailsbbb z.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:U+B Architecture and Design is a full-service architecture and interior design firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota creating award-winning residential and commercial projects. As Minneapolis Architects and Interior Designers, we specialize in serving the needs of creative homeowners and entrepreneurial companies and organizations. Our strategic research & design process reveals the unique opportunities of each project and delivers elegant design solutions which are tailored to your needs and ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Installing steel beams in or around your home costs $3,000 on average but can come with all kinds of hidden fees. To avoid any surprises, you’ll want to prepare for all scenarios. This steel beam cost guide will help you budget for your project.
If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Find structural engineers in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
structural engineers in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CAD Outsourcing11670 Fountains Dr
- CADY HANDYMAN SERVICES820 Decatur Avenue North
- CEI ENGINEERING3108 SW Regency Pkwy
- Complete Building Solutions2525 Nevada Avenue North Suite 302
Golden Valley, Minnesota
- Concrete & Foundation Solutions LLC9128 Lighthouse Ln
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Criterium-Schimnowski Engineers161 Dunbar Way
- CROSBY CONSTRUCTION INCPO Box 388
- CAD Outsourcing
- Heart & Home Builders LLC6330 Teton Ln
- Heart & Home Builders LLC
- Mattson Macdonald Young901 N 3rd St Ste 100
- MATTSON/MACDONALD INC1516 W LAKE ST STE 102
- Merick Construction1200 150th Lane NW
- MH3 Design Group, LLC11435 47th Ave N
- Miracle Truss Buildings4737 county rd 101 #219
- Mattson Macdonald Young
- Nature's Stone LLC680 E Travelers Trl
- Nature's Stone LLC
- Pioneer Engineering, PA2422 Enterprise Dr
Mendota Heights, Minnesota
- Pioneer Engineering, PA
- White Crane Construction LLC5001 28th Ave S
- White Crane Construction LLC