Find ideas and inspiration for your outdoor kitchen. Fancy grills, fire-brick ovens, and appliances top homeowners' wish lists for their outdoor living spaces.
Get matched with top Outdoor Kitchen Contractors in Saint Paul, MN
There are 24 highly-rated local outdoor kitchen contractors.
Recent Outdoor Kitchens Reviews in Saint Paul
- L & R Suburban Landscaping IncWork went extremely well. We were most impressed with Ron's sense of design of the overall project and our project manager (Dawn) kept us informed and involved throughout the project. Although we thought we knew what we wanted they both did a great job with excellent suggestions and led us to a design that we are very happy with. The whole crew was really easy to work with, professional, listened well, and they all have the highest level of expertise. I would highly recommend them
- Northern FireAaron's team is great! They helped me review and select a fancy new smoker for my backyard. The staff was super responsive and helpful. The delivery was the exact week and day they forecasted. And they helped with setup and education (cleaning, maintenance, etc). The Northern Fire store is on the other side of town from me (40+ miles) but I will visit whenever I am in the area. Their service sets them apart and they sell great products
- Better Yards & GardensI got 3 bids from landscape contractors, and Paul's bid from Better Yards and Gardens was the lowest by $2,000. A crew of six arrived on the day of the work at around 9:30 (after loading up trucks and driving about an hour to my house). They were friendly and hardworking. Started by tearing out an old slab of concrete that had rebar in it, requiring various powered saws and a Bobcat-thing with a forklift attachment. After that, much surveying, measuring, digging, spreading layers of aggregate and/or other material, tamping, cutting and laying of pavers, running some machine over the surface, filling with more material, spraying, and whatever others tasks required to finish the job. It was fascinating to watch them work. Everyone was constantly doing something, and they seemed to be well-coordinated, like a team that's worked together a long time with each person knowing exactly what to do next. Very efficient and productive. It was a long day for them, but when they were done, everything looked fantastic. The Bobcat had torn up some of the yard hauling things back and forth, but I'd been warned to expect that beforehand, and they put down black dirt and raked it all out and then planted grass seed and watered it down so that those portions of the yard would grow back within a month or so (three weeks later - the grass has come in about 60% of the way). Before they left, they made sure they'd cleaned up every last bit of debris. I was really impressed. And did I mention how friendly Paul and his crew were
- Better Yards & GardensPaul came out and after I told him approx what we wanted, he gave me a bid before leaving. After getting other bids, I agreed to go with Paul; not only because his bid was lower but he said he would be on site working and directing during the entire process which I felt was very important. I also got a good impression when I met him the first time and knew we could work good together. They started on a Friday and finished by noon the next day. The crew (3) was very good and worked hard. It is a large lot and they had to travel over a large amount of grass to get into the back yard with a bobcat. Part of the bid was to correct any damage they did to the lawn which they corrected before leaving. We were very pleased with the results and would gladly work with Paul again. Enclosed a picture of the patio the next day. I hope to have all the brush on the berm cleared away before winter. New planting and reddish mulch replacing what is there now
- Better Yards & GardensPaul is a top notch provider and his crew reflects his values and work ethic 100%. Both he and his daughter Jessie listened to what we were trying to accomplish and helped us do everything we wanted within our budget. They arrived on time, as planned and finished a day earlier than I had expected. Our yard looks absolutely beautiful and we've gotten so many compliments already. I can't wait until spring to see all the new plants take off...until then we'll be enjoying our new fire pit! Thanks Paul
- Van Buren LandscapeVery friendly, knowledgeable, and quick. Quote was very reasonable but we felt that the job might be a little bit bigger than the typical work he does. After three quotes we chose a different provider.
- Spade Landscaping IncNat Raider is the owner and he brought out a sample kit that we hooked up in the fall and used it all winter making some changes as we went. In the Spring he came back out and we talked about all the options and what we and he thought would work best. After we thought about for a couple of weeks we place an order with him. The installation hasn't taken place yet. However, this is not the first time we have worked Nate and his crew. Back in 2009, he did a major regrading of your property and built a fabulous water feature in our back yard to correct a problem with water in our basement. The job cost about $80,000.00 and Nate's estimate was right on. Everything went on schedule and we have the perfect back yard. Spade Landscaping has done other work for us and we are hiring them this fall to install a patio. I can't speak highly enough of the quality of their work, professionalism and ease of dealing with
- Great Goats LandscapingOutstanding. I highly recommend Mike. He works very hard to make sure your job is done right. They were behind on schedule, but always informed me of that. I was ok with that, so I just had them do the work when they had it fit in with his schedule.
- The Masons TouchWe met Aaron through a mutual friend and he came over for a barbecue one evening. While we were all sitting on the deck talking about ideas that we had wanted to do he told us that he owned a masonry company and would be more than happy to go over some ideas with us. We have a very long back yard that is backed with tall pines so we wanted something that would bring a little more life to our outdoor dining area. While we were going over ideas he showed us a picture right on his phone of his website where he had the pictures of his water wall. He told us about how it was a new idea that he had designed for the Home and Garden show last year and we fell in love with it right away. He amazed us with the ingenuity that he has to set himself apart compared to other companies that are in the industry. While we were walking around talking about other ideas he noticed that we had some cracks in our foundation so this was another area that we wanted him to work with as well. On construction day he came with a full trailer of everything he was going to need and backed right up to the backyard and got to work. He was supposed to be there at 8AM and he came at right around 7:45. It was refreshing to finally see a contractor that like to be punctual and early (we have had past experiences where contractors didn't even show up). Within a couple hours he had the pond area dug out and the liner installed which we thought would have taken all day to do. By about 2 in the afternoon the entire water wall was up and built and it looked AMAZING. We still can't get over the fact that he designed and fabricated it by himself, he really seemed to be a dedicated business owner that loves what he does. When it was completely built he brought us both out and gave us a very in depth discussion on what exactly it entails to have a water feature and showed us where all the controls were to control the water flow along with how to winterize it and the warranty he gave with it as well. When he turned the pump on for the first time it worked perfectly! When he was done showing us how to run it he cleaned everything up around it as if he had never been there and told us that all we had to do was install the plantings around it unless we wanted him to do it for us. We chose to install the plants ourselves so we could play with different ideas. The foundation repair was done in just a couple hours and we have had no water problems since. This spring we have already been in contact with him to have the planning and fabricating started to install another water wall at our business. I'm sure it will liven up the outdoor patio and the customers will have something new to talk about. Along with all this he has done our snow removal all winter and even with the little snow we have had he still has made us feel like a priority and we have never been snowed in after the plows have come through. Thank you Aaron for all your hard work and helping us with all the many projects that we have thrown at you, and we look forward to seeing you this spring
- The Masons TouchThis was Aaron's second job for me. The first was installing natural stone on my home. He was always on time, worked very hard, kept me informed as to what was happening and made sure everything was looking the way I expected it to. The area was always cleaned up before he left for the day. The job was completed on time and exceeded my expectations. He has a very good eye and creative talent to make sure everything looks right. I highly recommend Mason's Touch for any work you may have. You won't be disappointed
Outdoor Kitchen Builders in Saint Paul
- Business Description:Lifestyle Landscapes is a full service lawn care, landscape, irrigation maintenance and snow removal company. We offer spring/fall clean ups, fertilization and weed control, irrigation system maintenance, landscape design and build plus snow removal. We pride ourselves on high quality results for a fair price. We believe in treating all of our customers as family members. We want to bring your Lifestyle to the outdoors in a very environmentally friendly and budgetary way. We will always take..Recent Review:We've had Lifestyle Landscapes come and do two projects for us. We love our new paver patio and pathway. I tell people it's almost like having an extra room added to our house. We asked them to come back in the fall and build a new planter, which also turned out beautifully. I can't wait to fill it this spring so we can enjoy some color all summer and fall. We recently contacted Lifestyle Landscapes a third time to have them build a couple more planters. We highly recommend their work. The crew is professional and hard-working, and the owner, Dainen , is responsive and very easy to work with. The work was completed exactly as planned in a timely manner, and the cost was very reasonableMarie C.
- Business Description:Beds & Borders Landscape Design, Inc. has won the Super Service Award 16 years in a row since 2003! Please call if you are needing a Full-Service landscape company that can do it all from Trees and Terraces to Patios and Fire-pits. We are based in Eden Prairie and love working with our neighbors in Edina, Mtka, Blmgtn, and Chan!Recent Review:Wonderful- the whole experience from start to finish couldn’t have gone any better. Jesse, Andy and team were great to work with, and we are thrilled with the results.Karen R.
- Business Description:We are a design & build landscaping company. Our facility is located in Minnetonka and is staffed daily Monday through Friday to assist you with your landscape needs. We schedule on site estimates at your home with the owners of L&R to accurately identify your landscape needs, wants and challenges. You will receive a written proposal that identifies various application costs and a design may be created for your review depending upon the scope and scale of the project. Whether you are look..Recent Review:excellent work, both design and implementationDouglas A.
- Business Description:A Mankato-based landscaping company that started in 2020 and has over 10 years of experience in the landscape industry. This company concentrates on grading (yards and driveways), retaining walls, water features, edging, setting boulders, sod, rock and mulch. As well as completing landscapes for newly built homes and updating prior landscapes, including updating plantings, adding new or more plantings to already existing garden bed, and tree installation. Eagle Hardscapes also offers garden m..Recent Review:It was very good. They were very prompt, very quick service, and cleaned up well after themselves.daron f.
- Business Description:At Flores Lawncare and Snow Removal our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 10+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:Beautifully! The Flores team is excellent with whom to work. They are hardworking, honest, fairly priced, and take pride in their work. They problem-solve with you and work to complete the project to your satisfaction. They have gone "the extra mile" with me for which I am most appreciative. I highly recommend the Flores teamCarol J.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on installing all projects to the best quality, industry leading standards and warranties, and the best aesthetics possible. Every project is done with a customer first approach, straight forward pricing and a no non-sense policy. This is evidence in the fact that referrals and repeat business is what makes up a majority of our work load. We have great people who help make this possible, everyone in the Natural Stonescapes team is respectful of home owners and property, com..Recent Review:Working with Josh and his team was an amazing experience. They all were extremely professional and timely, also thoughtful during the cleanup process. The team provided creative ideas along with listening to our design ideas to give us the best outcome. Giving us a fabulous finished product that will stand the test of timeTracy B.
- Business Description:We are looking forward to helping all our new and return clients for this upcoming year! Give us a call, text or email at any time. *****PLEASE NOTE***** With the quality of services that we have been successfully providing our dedicated Angies List customers it is starting to catching up to us and we are receiving MANY phone calls for work. Please be aware that we WILL respond to everyone but there will most likely be a delay in responses. We would absolutely love to be able to provide a b..Recent Review:Aaron did a great job. He got back to me promptly and schedule an appointment to do the repair within three business days of me contacting him. His prices were reasonable and he did excellent work. I could not be more happy with his craftsmanship and attention to detail. I would definitely use him again if I ever have a need for a foundation repairTim K.
- Business Description:Detail Stone is a family owned stone masonry business located in Burnsville, a suburb of Minneapolis MN. We are timeless Natural Stone Hardscape Designers and Installers. We specialize in custom stone walls, stone steps, stone patios, and stone walkways. In addition to outdoor fireplaces, bbq grills, and stone veneer. Serving the Twin Cities and surrounding Minnesota suburbsRecent Review:it went very well. the wall looks terrific. they had to work around driving rain and freezing temps but got it done quickly. communication was outstanding throughout the process. the price was lower than competitors. we are very pleased! would not hesitate to recommend them or use their services againNANCY G.
- Business Description:We are a full service design and build landscape firm that is family owned and operated with over 15 years of experience building beautiful landscapes, driveways, patios, retaining walls, walkways, outdoor lighting and water features. Let Nature's Touch handle all of your landscaping needs. Cost is determined by the job, we have free estimates. Excellent customer service and job site cleanliness. Check out our website at www.naturestouchlandscaping.coRecent Review:It was good. I consider it kinda expensive but they were on time and professional.MIKE B.
- Business Description:Twin City Landscape is a full-service landscape design and installation company based in Minneapolis. We are friendly and cost effective! Our services include design, installation and maintenance of patios, retaining walls, gardens and outdoor structures for your outdoor living spaces. MN LICENSE #20073873Recent Review:Debbie and her team did an excellent job planning and then constructing a patio, steps and accent wall in my backyard. It turned out wonderful. Debbie checked in periodically with the work and progress, and the team was very professional and detailed with their execution. Would definitely recommend them to anyoneBecky W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Outdoor Kitchen Builder articles
You can easily create your dream outdoor entertainment space using pavers. One highly rated provider shares six helpful tips to simplify the process.
Find Outdoor Kitchen Contractors in
Outdoor Kitchen Contractors in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 19773303 Bhandara Ct
- Backyard Paradise Landscaping LLC901 4th St 201
- BDI Outdoor Solutions6298 MN-36 W
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Becker Landscape & Design 1204 Oak St
- Beds & Borders Landscape Design19183 Kristie Ln
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Black Bull Landscape LLC7690 Dawn Ave
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Blue Print
Shell Lake, Wisconsin
- Backyard Paradise Landscaping LLC
- D-Tails Construction Services4428 Garfield Ave
- Detail Stone13509 Clinton Pl.
- Devine Design Hardscapes19693 Ireland Way
- DISTINCTIVE STONE INTERIORS1952 County Road C W
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- DK's Woodworking LLC1978 US Hwy 8
Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin
- D-Tails Construction Services
- J&H Online Retail Store1423 97th Ave W
- J&H Online Retail Store
- KING SCAPES11 Alice Ct
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- KING SCAPES
- L & R Suburban Landscaping Inc11421 W 47th St
- Landscapes Unlimited7280 Dickman Trl
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Lawn and Landscape Gardens300 Civic Heights Drive #513
Circle Pines, Minnesota
- LETOURNEAU LANDSCAPING INC5656 CENTERVILLE RD
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Lifestyle Landscapes LLC740 82nd Ave NE
- Lynde Greenhouse and Nursery9293 Pineview Ln N
Maple Grove, Minnesota
- L & R Suburban Landscaping Inc
- OUTDOOR SPECIALTIES560 LONE OAK RD
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- OUTDOOR SPECIALTIES
- Plymouth Creek Design12120 48th Ave N
- Precision Decks20170 75th Avenue N
- Premier landscape upgrade l.l.c1339 Arlington Ave E
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Professional Contracting L.L.C.4049 A jagusch dr
Red Wing, Minnesota
- PYXIS SOLUTIONS5105 Holly Ln N Unit 3
- Plymouth Creek Design
- Shelby Hearth Co3308 Arden Dr
- SIGNATURE PATIO & LANDSCAPE Co.13882 85th St NE
Elk River, Minnesota
- Spade Landscaping Inc3250 Fanum Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- STARS & STRIPES LANDSCAPE6710 ARGENTA TRL
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Stone Arch Landscapes Inc2722 Garfield St NE
- Superior Landscape and Irrigation490 Villaume Ave 200
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Shelby Hearth Co
- The Masons Touch14653 Saint Croix Trl
North Branch, Minnesota
- Tracer Landscape and Concrete5751 177th Avenue Northwest
- Trio Landscaping LLC4349 Portland Ave S
- Tuma Outdoor Living Spaces650 Golden Oak St
- TWIN CITY LANDSCAPE5249 Elliot Ave S
- The Masons Touch
- Walkabout Outdoor1908 Polk St NE
- Walkabout Outdoor
- Yours By Design Heating & Cooling Inc.1543 126th Ave NE
- Yours By Design Heating & Cooling Inc.