Should you buy low-E glass or window film? Make your home more energy efficient with windows that cut heating and cooling costs. Decide which option is best for lowering energy costs based on home age, ROI, and project size.
Get matched with top window film companies in Saint Paul, MN
There are 10 highly-rated local window film companies.
Recent Window Security Film Reviews in Saint Paul
- Bruno's Professional GlassBruno was fast and professional. The first piece of glass was the wrong size and he came back the next morning with the proper sized piece. Bruno and his team were courteous and fast. Over all a great experience.
- Advanced Film SolutionsChris and his crew came out to tint and sunblock our windows. Chris did a Great Job. Chris is very good at responding to calls. His crew did an excellent job as well. I definately would recommend them.
- Hartland Builders CorpHail damage occurred due to 8/13 storm. My insurance company approved the claim. Hartland Builders came out, took pictures and worked with the insurance company. The crew contracted to do the work, cleaned up. The window wrapped were done in December due to high demand. Contractor were very responsive and followed up
- East Side Glass CoSlow returning phone calls but was able to schedule quickly. I was not home but the called once they assessed what was needed to be done and discussed options over the phone A bit pricey but a scrims quote from another company was similar.
- TruMastersTrent at TruMasters acted as the contractor for my home remodel project. He sat down with me to determine what I wanted and needed, and gave me a "menu" from which to order. He has connections to all the professionals in the Twin Cities who provide the highest quality work at the most reasonable cost, which enabled me to afford every item on the menu! All the work was done as scheduled, on time, and perfectly. It's better than I even imagined. The attention to detail is amazing; Trent insisted that the flooring installers take up and replace the molding around the fireplace because he didn't think it looked as good as it should, even when I thought it looked fine. When it was corrected, thought, I could see that he was right. He pointed out areas that needed attention, and also pointed out when I was spending too much money! Trent is going to come out once a year and sit down with me to discuss any house projects that need to be completed, as well as any weekly, monthly, or annual maintenance I might need in the span of a year. He'll roll everything into one price, then divide it into 12 monthly payments. I love this idea, because I won't have to be stuck paying for a large project all at once. I also don't have to get estimates for each project; Trent takes care of that. I just tell him when I want each project to happen, and he arranges everything. Ultimately, the cost is less than what I would pay if I were hiring people to do each individual job. If anything extra should come up during the year, I just call
- Livewatch SecurityI wouldn't trust this company at all. They use terrible sales tactics to get you to buy a one size fits all system. They have no regard for what you really need to make you feel safe. Very very very off-putting sales. They talk to you like you-are unintelligent. I literally stopped the call mid way because I felt so disrespected. The I went to Frontpoint and they have been wonderful. They listen to you. There are no sales tactics. You just tell them what you want and they give you pricing
Security Window Installers in Saint Paul
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:For over 75 years Minneapolis Glass Company has been delivering artistry and precision for commercial and residential design projects. We specialize in made to order frameless shower enclosures, retail displays, and furnishings to enhance the visual presence of any space. Through our timely onsite consultations and quote turnarounds, Minneapolis Glass quickly develops your project from concept to completion. Let us bring your space the style and elegance only achieved by custom glasswork ..Recent Review:Everything went perfectly. The sales person, scheduler, and installers were all all very prompt and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.John N.
- Business Description:Professionally Installed & Monitored Security Systems Since 1945! Floyd Total Security is a local company that serves the Twin Cities metropolitan area. We pride ourselves on our dedication to our customers and employees. Your security and peace of mind is our only business. We understand that your sense of security is one of the most important things to you, especially when it comes to protecting your home, family or business. We only hire the very best! Each one of our technicians is highly..Recent Review:Electronic deadbolt combo was forgotten and needed to have it drilled out and replaced. Work was done efficiently and cost effectively.Scott L.
- Business Description:N.C. Shegstad & Sons Ornamental Ironworks is a family owned local business that has been handed down 3 generations, and has serviced the Twin Cities for over 60 years. We are equipped with the technologies and skills in all areas of fabrication and repair. Our products are built to measure, personal preference, and style. If there is something specific you are looking for, please let us know and we will accommodate youRecent Review:Very well, they figured out a way to do it less expensively. Looks great!KATHLEEN A.
- Business Description:Our company is locally owned and operated, with 32 years of experience. We do any type of glass work for Residential or Commercial. Custom glass and mirrors specializing in custom shower doors.We also offer custom commercial window design and installation. Call us for any glass needsRecent Review:It went great! Bruno is efficient, LOVES his work, and has a great personality to match his quality work. He did a perfect job for us on our bathroom. He added some special touches to our request at no charge! He made an appointment with us and then called to tell us he could actually do it sooner than expected. WOW! Call Bruno if you want great service, quality work, and if you like to have your expectations exceededBecky H.
- Business Description:SP Windows was founded by Sy Phandanouvong, known to his customers as Sy "The Window Guy." SP Windows is known best for its work on historic homes, but also for its excellent customer service and reputation for building quality products. SP is a custom window manufaturer. SP makes and installs all its own productsRecent Review:SP Carpentry is I think the best I have worked with. They have done a number of projects for our home and I would not go to anyone else. Great crew. Sy is wonderful - confident to have him work on any project.Joel C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated glass company that specializes in commercial and residential glass replacement. We specialize in custom shower doors, mirrors, storms and screens. We handle insulated, tempered and annealed glassRecent Review:My home had several windows with defective panes of glass: one cracked, a dozen fogged up to varying degrees due to broken seals. Reading online reviews, two companies stood out. I had representatives from both come out to measure and provide bids. Both bids were reasonable, and I knew I couldn’t go wrong with either company, but in the end, I’m glad I went with Trustworthy Glass. I can’t recommend them highly enough! From start to finish everything went smoothly. Becky, who does customer service was very responsive throughout the process, and I liked that Andy, Jr., who came to survey the windows, took his time and clearly knew what he was doing. By the time he left, I felt confident that Trustworthy would do a good job. Andy provided a detailed bid in a timely manner and was quick to respond to a couple of follow-up questions. One of the things that I most appreciate about Trustworthy is that it’s a family-owned and run business, and that it’s family who’s doing and overseeing the work. The crew that came to do the work was great. Work on my house took two mornings. The first morning a crew of three, led by Andy, Sr., replaced glass on first floor windows and one upstairs. They were efficient and did high-quality work. The following day, son Ryan returned with a co-worker, equipped to replace glass on the remaining upper windows. Everyone was friendly, professional, and diligent. They clearly care about the quality of their work--and they were great about wearing protective foot gear and masks, and cleaning up…so that once they left, there was nothing for me to do but enjoy the windows. A neighbor, the president of my association, had one window replaced in her house. She said she would give Trustworthy an A+. I wholeheartedly concurBruce J.
- Business Description:Solar Shield is a family owned and operated window tint service with over 30 years of experience. We have been servicing the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro since 1989 with a goal to attain the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. Therefore we are known as your “Specialists of Window Tint in Minnesota”. We Carry the Following Films: Clear Window Films Decorative Window Films Designer Window Films Heat Control Window Films Opaque Window Films Privacy Window Films Protection Window F..Recent Review:It was great. The final result looks awesome and the work was fantastic. I am very happy.jeffrey S.
- Business Description:Locally owned small buisness. We are licensed by product suppliers to use our products and have been fully factory trained. We do not use sub contractors and do all the work with our trained staff. Members of the BBB with a "A" rating. Memebers of the Builders association of MN and the National association of home builders. Offering a 10% off a job over $200 to Angie List membersRecent Review:I gave an over all C rating...Proceed With Caution We built a new home and wanted our grout/doors treated to avoid hard water stains. I received a quote over the phone. Dave explained to me they charge per square foot. It sounded like a lot to me, so I mentioned that to him and he indicated it would take 4-4.5 hours, which seemed to me, a justification for the service rate. I scheduled a service call. When Dave arrived we spoke and he measured our showers. His new estimate was several hundred dollars more than the phone estimate. Again, he told me it would take 4 hours. Since I had a meeting late in the day I told him to skip one of the showers because it wouldn’t be used much, and he wouldn’t have the time. Then he said “but if I can get it all done before you have your meeting should I do it?” I told him I wasn’t sure, and he should text me. But he pushed me for an answer in the moment (red flag) so I said fine, but only if he could fit it in without rushing. Then on my way out he said, “Do you want me to do the granite also?” Red flag. If the showers and doors were going to take 4 hours, how could he fit in the granite also in that time frame? I said no. I left, and he told me to come back at a certain time. I called my husband to discuss my concerns, and he reminded me that all of our showers have large tile which reduces the amount of grout work significantly. I texted Dave and told him what our concerns were about the pricing. He asked what I wanted to do and I said go ahead. My instincts told me something was off so I went back 2.5 hours after I left. He was all done. His equipment was at our door and he was on a business call. I told him I was surprised that he was done, and I asked if he was comfortable charging me $980 for no more than 2.5 hours (could have been less because I wasn’t there). He said yes. I said, how can you do that and sleep at night. He said, I sleep fine. Then he asked me “how much do you and your husband make per hour?” Red flag. I told him I didn’t see how that was relevant. (However, I have two graduate degrees, a MA and a license in the health and wellness field, and I volunteer ($0 per hour) my work time assisting youth with physical and emotional health needs.) When I refused to answer his question, he then told me that $500 dollars of the fees were for the chemicals he used. In my opinion....unlikely. I take full responsibility for hiring him, and saying yes to the work, and his pricing, while ignoring all the red flags, so I paid him. But I can assure you, if he would have told me he was going to do the work in 2.5 hours (or most possibly less-I wasn’t there) and charge me $980, I most defiantly would have said, no. A few hard water stains never hurt anyone/anything. My lesson learned-listen to all red flagspeggy p.
- Business Description:We at Carpet Court are dedicated to bringing you the best types of products and services available today. See our website for more details, www.carpetcourt.net.Recent Review:Ordered in January, it is now May and they are still not installed. Service is terrible and painfully slow. Asked. Special ordered a sink at their recommendation, won't work. This job is a nigtmare, would NEVER use them again for anything. Expensive, terrible service. Ended up not using them for flooring. Cant get my money back or I would go elsewhereMary O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful security window installer articles
Installing window film might help create an energy efficient home by regulating the interior temperature, but some films might void the window warranty.
Want to know how to soundproof a room? Put down those noise cancelling headphones and install replacement windows, which can help block the noise pollution.
Find window film companies in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
window film companies in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Floyd Total Security9036 Grand Ave S
- Floyd Total Security
- Gaviota Exterior Inc.822 Magnolia Ave. E
East St. Paul, Minnesota
- Gaviota Exterior Inc.
- Integrated Protection Systems14115 Lincoln St NE
Ham Lake, Minnesota
- Integrated Protection Systems
- Jeremiah Stevens Construction LLC112 12th ave nw
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Jeremiah Stevens Construction LLC
- Livewatch Security620 Davis St.
- Livewatch Security
- Midwest Fire Protection Inc324 Harding St NE
- Midwest Pro Services LLC14273 Thrush St NW
- Minneapolis Glass Company14600 28TH AVE. N
- Minnesota Safety Council Inc.474 Concordia Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- MON-RAY INC7900 Excelsior Blvd Ste 140
- Midwest Fire Protection Inc
- NC Shegstad & Sons Ornamental Ironworks3604 MINNEHAHA AVE
- NC Shegstad & Sons Ornamental Ironworks
- windows plus of mpls.1618 Central Ave NE STE# 8
- windows plus of mpls.