TruMasters

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2011

4.4

See website for additional services....

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

J’s Rain Drains

J's Rain Drains installs drain pipes (tile) from gutter down spouts and sump pump outlets to divert the water away from your homes foundation. We have the unique ability to bore under the sidewalk to install the tile. We never lift a section up. J's always uses a catch basin in our instillation so that the down spout will not blow out in the back from ice build-up. We also address water issues in other areas as well. We use golf course quality Rain Bird products to ensure the best results.

Diversified Drainage

Diversified Drainage is a full service drainage company, providing solutions for ponding water, soft or saturated soil, excessive patio or deck post heaving due to freezing in winter, waterproofing foundations to stop water infiltration. There are usually 5-6 Employees working during the season including the 2 owners who have 30 plus years of combined experience in drainage solutions. The scope of our job size on the smaller scale is $1000.00 and up as we use mostly specialized equipment and trained employees our mobilization costs are at the least a few hundred dollars. We may sub-contract out services that others are better able to perform than us in some situations like patching asphalt, underground boring, and bolder landscape walls. All payments are due upon completion and generally will collect payment onsite. For special promotions and financing options ask your rep.

09/06/2014

Once workmen arrived it went smoothly. Appeared to do an excellent job. Only problem -- long wait to get it done.

Description of Work
Power washed the stucco porches Replaced the ceiling beneath a porch.

Category drywall,plastering,pressure washing,stucco

06/23/2014

Description of Work
took out timber retaining wall. Installed boulder wall. Really tore up yard. Used seed, not sod. Still looks bad.

Category appliance repair,custom cabinets,carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,pest control,flooring contractor,garage doors,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,lawn service,irrigation systems,masonry,window cleaning,basement waterproofing,woodworking,dog fence,doors,drain cleaning

06/23/2014

Chose another bidder.

Description of Work
Provided a quote on deck restoration.

Category dog fence

03/04/2014

It was good.

Description of Work
I used the services of TruMasters.

Category air duct cleaning

12/06/2013

I contacted TRUMASTERS to do snow removal. I did get a response however it was a bit delayed. I asked about the pricing as they were a tad bit higher then the other quotes and Trent answered me well on this so I struck up a deal and signed up for the service. Received an email on the 2nd stating the company was being sold and they would not be taking any new customers. Would have been nice to have...

Description of Work
I contacted TRUMASTERS

Category snow removal

06/12/2013

I like him 'cause he's very knowledgeable. He showed me all the different products that they have and how each of them work. He made sure that they would come out after the installation and help us train the dogs. He wasn't pushy and never kept calling me after I called him and said that I'll do the sprinklers first.

Description of Work
TruMasters did an estimate for animal fencing for us.

Category dog fence

10/09/2012

Great! Impressed with response time and follow thorough! Appreciated that he came out when he said he would. Great! service and work.

Description of Work
Repaired damage to siding that was created by a woodpecker.

Category home builders

12/02/2011

Trent at TruMasters acted as the contractor for my home remodel project. He sat down with me to determine what I wanted and needed, and gave me a "menu" from which to order. He has connections to all the professionals in the Twin Cities who provide the highest quality work at the most reasonable cost, which enabled me to afford every item on the menu! All the work was done as scheduled, on time, a...

Description of Work
Replaced carpeting with hickory flooring on main floor and stairs. Installed glass tile backsplash in kitchen. Installed stone tile in entryway and two bathrooms; Replace formica with granite counter tops; install new kitchen sink/faucet; Regrout shower and floor; Repair screens and doors; Replace lighting; Repair plumbing; replace toilets; Install appliances; Clean carpet; replace carpet padding; Repair cabinet door; drywall; painting; staining; Construct pullout garbage/recycle bin; Install remote receiver so cable box and equipment can be hidden in closet; Repair railings, fixtures; Assemble furniture; Organize garage.

Category appliance repair,bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,contractors,carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,egress windows,pest control,flooring contractor,garage doors,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,house cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,lighting,masonry,mulch,plastering,plumbing,siding,small appliance repair,home theater design,pavers, gravel,upholstery cleaning,wallpaper removal,wallpaper,water damage restoration,water heater repair,water softeners,window cleaning,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,home security systems,air duct cleaning,deck cleaning,fireplaces,home builders,skylights,snow removal,holiday decorators,appliance refinishing,home & garage organization,woodworking,wrought iron,drain pipe,lakefront landscaping,marble & granite,architect,stucco,muralist,dumpster service,house painters,interior painters,dog fence,cabinet refacing,doors,drain cleaning,mudjacking,security windows,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning,property management,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,stamped concrete

Home care & repair, cleaning/repair of gutter, window, house, carpet, duct, chimney, power washing, snow removal, pool service, seasonal planting, sprinkler & lawn maintenance, driveway, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning/heating, appliance, pest control, window repair/replacement, landscaping, painting, handyman & remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard