Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Saint Paul, MN
There are 32 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Saint Paul
- CROSSTOWN CONCRETE & BRICK PAVING INCI did my due diligence and received three proposals on the replacement of my crumbling asphalt layered garage floor and driveway apron. There was no doubt that Greg Pietig from Crosstown Concrete and Brick Paving was the only one who had a clear vision how the job should be done, taking into account every aspect of the work, and working with me to meet our needs. I was so impressed with the professionalism of the crew and, most importantly, the quality of the work. My 60+ year garage has never looked so good! I have received several unsolicited compliments from neighbors, all wanting the name of the company that did the work. I smile and tell them contact Greg at Crosstown Concrete and Brick Paving
- Cement Raising IncIt went great. Wonderful communication on date and time they could accommodate us. The job was done top notch, the sidewalk and steps are great and it’s a pleasure to drive into the garage without having an issue with the sunken apron. I did have one question which was the holes they drilled to raise the areas are quite dark and I was it sure if they would “cure” to a lighter color or not. Greg was quick to respond to my question with a “usually they do”. They also caulked the gaps
- Innovative Basement AuthorityI am very happy with the sidewalk leveling. The team returned to clean up an area that had "remaining" foam. They were very willing to make sure I was satisfied.
- Cosmic Concrete CoatingsVery thorough, very professional. They gave me great options that I could afford. When they finished, I was excited and very impressed. I really recommend them for the job.
- Minnesota Concrete LiftingAWESOME! They were the best. Did a great job, timely, professional and looks better than we expected.
- Inline Concrete LLCExcellent in every respect. Estimate received on Thursday; work done on Monday. How often do you see that?
- Inline Concrete LLCMike and Chris are a great team to work with. I could not be home when they did the original assessment and quote. Their quote was highly detailed and we talked through the work plan. Today they completed the work per plan. Very professional, complete and spent time explaining things to me. They spent time to get it right and not interfere with my pool and autocover. Would hire again
- Gerber Concrete Services IncWe hired Dan and the project turned out even better than we had hoped. But it wasn’t just the final product that we appreciated. The guys were prompt, worked hard and efficiently together. We noticed that they had a great attitude and were respectful to not only us but to each other. It’s the little things like arriving on time and cleaning up after themselves every day, the attention to details like brick design and angles for optimal draining and problem solving when giant tree roots get in the way! They truly did a great job every step of the project. We will recommend Dan and his company to anyone looking for a concrete job of any size. Cannot go wrong! Thank you so much, we love it
- Inline Concrete LLCChris and Mike are awesome. They did exactly what they said they would do, and more! I would highly recommend Inline Concrete to anyone considering replacing settled cement. The cost of doing this is a fraction of what replacement would be. Good guys...Great work!
- Minnesota Concrete LiftingThey were fantastic! I couldn't have asked for a better team. They were friendly and informative and they did great work. You just dont find people like them in businesses these days. Extremely satisfied!
Mudjacking Contractors in Saint Paul
- Business Description:When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below ..Recent Review:He tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the jobDakota F.
- Business Description:Raising your concrete with Polyfoam can cost less than half the cost of replacing it and is an excellent alternative to replacing your concrete driveway, sidewalk, patio, pool deck, porch or garage floor.Recent Review:Excellent in every respect. Estimate received on Thursday; work done on Monday. How often do you see that?Parke W.
- Business Description:1 employee. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:Don was very easy to work with. He raised a part of our basement floor. We felt he gave an honest original bid but upon completing the work lowered the price based on what he actually had to do. His work came with a 3 year warranty and after 3 years (March 2020) there have been no issues with his work or reason to call him backLisa S.
- Business Description:Able Concrete Raising is a company you can trust. We have over 25 years of experience in saving our valued customers money. With over 9,500 jobs completed, we stand behind every job with an unconditional three year guarantee. Addional Phone number - (651)688-304Recent Review:Job went extremely smoothly. Sue in the office was a great communicator and Shane and his crew did an outstanding job. I am very happy with the quality of materials used, time it took to complete the job and most importantly how well the driveway turned out. I will be calling them back for a patio next SpringGreg B.
- Business Description:We are a professionally preferred concrete raising and foundation contractor serving all of Minnesota. We WILL provide: Quality Work Competitive Prices Fast & Reliable WorkmanshipRecent Review:The team at concrete lifting is amazing. They “inherited” me as a customer, as the home I purchased has a warrantied foundation repair that they performed. Not only has the repair held up, and the warranty gave me peace of mind, but Jordan and team have come out multiple times to alleviate any concerns or even do a quick patching job on an unrelated area - all free of charge. Should my home ever require additional significant repairs (let’s face it, it’s an old house and stuff happens), I won’t hesitate to hire them again. Given the number of texts and emails I’ve exchanged over “is this crack a problem? What about this one?” the MN concrete team may not love that their warranty landed them with me, but I’m super happy I inherited such a fabulous, considerate teamKate H.
- Business Description:Serving the entire metro area, as well as the surrounding 5 state area since 1989, CRI offers expert residential and commercial mud-jacking services. Whether your concrete is hollow, has settled, or both, we can fix it with our proven mud-jacking technique that has been used for over 80 years. We are family owned and operated, with more than 35 years of combined experience. We offer a full unconditional guarantee on all our work, and we will beat any competitors price on comparable work. Kn..Recent Review:It went great. Wonderful communication on date and time they could accommodate us. The job was done top notch, the sidewalk and steps are great and it’s a pleasure to drive into the garage without having an issue with the sunken apron. I did have one question which was the holes they drilled to raise the areas are quite dark and I was it sure if they would “cure” to a lighter color or not. Greg was quick to respond to my question with a “usually they do”. They also caulked the gapsKRIS A.
- Business Description:Concrete Contracting both Mudjacking and new Concrete. 2 Owners, Randy and Phil, with over 35 years experience each.Recent Review:This is the third time that I've used this company to adjust my almost 70-year old driveway. Each time the response to the initial call has been timely. They raised the sunken part of the driveway and angled it for rainwater flow. The crew were friendly, explained what was to be done before they started and, when done, showed me what had been done and allowed for any comments. Good clean-up tooRobert W.
- Business Description:Schumm Concrete Inc. has become a Twin Cities leader by providing the highest quality product with unmatched customer service. Our full service capabilities extend from the simplest projects to the most complex. We offer you the peace of mind knowing we take great pride in our work as well as providing a cost efficient product that you will enjoy for many years to come. If you are seeking a professional concrete contractor to work on your driveway, sidewalk, patio, steps or any other concret..
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:Very well. Good crew, quick and good work. Great people to deal with during scheduling and the work being done. Good clean up afterwards too.Kalee T.
- Business Description:“Your Full Service Multi-Project Provider” The Construction Group, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the Minnesota construction and remodeling industry. We provide Storm damage inspections, insurance claim assistance, new construction, remodeling services, weatherization, and home exteriors for Minnesota home owners, apartment complexes, town homes, condos, and commercial buildings. We ensure client satisfaction by providing big company performance and quality with the personalized atte..Recent Review:Scott Campbell from The Construction Group was open, honest and a joy to work with. He listened to my input and concerns about special requirement and was responsive to requests for changes and additional information. He always kept me appraised of schedules changes and unexpected delays. Pricing was upfront and transparent, with no hidden charges or surprises, and yet his bid was the lowest. He handled all the permits and required inspections without any effort on my part. And he was onsite at critical times to make sure the work was progressing as planned. The roof was beautifully done in 1 day. The LP siding took longer--7 days--but was also done well. And the final piece, window replacements in the garage, which had to be custom-made due to the age of the house, were completed in just a couple of hours. Finally, his crews--roofers, siders, electrical and window installers--were all competent, courteous and accommodating. I would highly recommend him and would use him again, if the need aroseMichael W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Repairing or replacing a sidewalk can cost in the range of hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the extent of the damage and where you live.
Find concrete levelers in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
concrete levelers in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 CONCRETE LEVELING22522 165TH ST NW
Elk River, Minnesota
- A1 Mudjacking Inc27300 Vergus Ave
New Prague, Minnesota
- Abel's Concrete & Construction794 Armstrong Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Able Concrete Raising & Pouring Inc4895 Biscayne Ave Ste B
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Advanced Building & Remediation Services1455 165th Ave NE
- Advanced Construction Services12585 Rhode Island Ave
- Affordable Design Builders and Remodelers2865 90th Ln NE
- Al's Check Cashing1434 93rd Ln NE
- All Around701 Decatur Ave. N # 201
- All-Star Basements6011 Countryview Ct NW
- American Waterworks1307 Valleyhigh Dr NW
- Anchor Builders4045 Vernon Ave S
- Atmosphere Construction Inc2037 Bluestone Ln
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Aurora Asphalt & Concrete16200 Highway 10
Elk River, Minnesota
- A-1 CONCRETE LEVELING
- C&L Outdoor Design and Landscapes, Inc.p o box 53
Belle Plaine, Minnesota
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC7111 W Broadway Ave
- Cement Raising Inc7440 West 126th Street
- Cipala Decorative Concrete Inc108 W Broadway St # 6
- Concrete by Tom Seemon3308 E 29th St
- Concrete Cutting & Coring Inc12690 Creek View Ave
- Concrete Lifting IncP O Box 40
- Concrete Lifting Solution32863 US-169
- CONCRETE PRESSURE LIFTING15205 County Road 5
- CONCRETE RESULTS3665 Trenton Ln N
- Cosmic Concrete Coatings2306 Lowry Ave N
- CROSSTOWN CONCRETE & BRICK PAVING INC9036 HYLAND CREEK RD
- Custom Home Specialties Inc2026 128th St
- C&L Outdoor Design and Landscapes, Inc.
- Inline Concrete LLC11244 Sumter Ave N
- Innovative Basement Authority1325 S Frandsen Ave
Rush City, Minnesota
- Innovative Basement Authority6265 Carmen Ave
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Innovative Building & Design, LLC1543 92nd Ln NE
- Innovative Concrete Construction LLC20 3rd Ave Se
Saint Joseph, Minnesota
- Inline Concrete LLC
- L & R Suburban Landscaping Inc11421 W 47th St
- Lake country concrete pumping3741 Roseberry place
- Larkins Construction, LLC165 James Ave N
- Legacy Contracting32015 128th St NW
- Lowell Russell Concrete22335 Wagonwheel Trl.
- L & R Suburban Landscaping Inc
- MCJ Construction Inc3710 Knoll Ridge Dr.
- Merick Construction1200 150th Lane NW
- Metro Chimney & MasonryPO Box 636
- Metro Concrete Raising Inc12501 Rhode Island Ave
- Metropolitan Concrete1970 Fountain Lane
- METROPOLITAN STONE3900 PARK AVE S
- Michael's LLC.732 8th ave. NW
Saint Paul, Alabama
- Midwest Construction Services14733 76th St NE
Elk River, Minnesota
- Minnesota Concrete Lifting22015 INDUSTRIAL BLVD
- MINNESOTA MUDJACKINGPO BOX 687
North Branch, Minnesota
- MN Contracting LLC32150 floral ave
- MCJ Construction Inc
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
- NOBLEMEN HOMES INC.5344 10th Ave S
- Nord Concrete & Masonry5310 5th Street
- Norsk Concrete Construction Inc915 207th Ave NE
- Northstar Mudjacking & More, LLC14109 Burnley Way
- Northstar Mudjacking Inc1074 Kirkwood Dr
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Nick's Tree & Landscape
- Scandia Contracting10500 250th St
- Schumm Concrete Inc28558 Isle Ave
- Sierra Concrete Arts10 8th St. SW
St. Paul, Minnesota
- St. John Woodcraft7645 Military Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Start to Finish Contracting5707 Excelsior Blvd
St Louis Park, Minnesota
- Sunflake Electrical and Remodeling907 Blackoaks Ln
- SUPERIOR CONCRETE RAISING INC4059 75TH ST E
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Scandia Contracting