Lowell Russell Concrete

Minnesota

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

22335 Wagonwheel Trl.

Lakeville, MN 55044

With over 35 years of experience, this family-owned company continues to stretch the application and design boundaries of decorative concrete. Based in Minnesota, Lowell Russell Concrete has continually been recognized by Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List as offering excellent customer satisfaction. The modern techniques and equipment they utilize help to continually expand their knowledge and expertise. Because of their dedication, they offer the highest quality exterior concrete and interior concrete products and services available. For fastest response time, please call 952-461-3710....

concrete repair (83)concrete driveways (36)stamped concrete (31)Patios (24)hardscaping (2)masonry (2)Pool Installers (1)foundation repair (1)mudjacking (1)driveway pavers (1)

08/23/2021

Excellent! Beautiful job, communication was good, suggestions were very helpful and pricing was good. Lowell was a joy to work with.

Description of Work
Remove old driveway and walk, pour new driveway, walk and patio

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,patios

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

08/23/2020

The overall process was very smooth. Lowell is extremely knowledgeable and started with a very informative estimate of all the possibilities he was considering for the project. He has a substantial portfolio of past work to view as well. The timeline was accurate and he was updating us every step of the way if something changed. We happened to be out of town the week of the project but communicati...

Description of Work
I had an old, cracked concrete driveway and front walkway that needed to be redone.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

06/27/2020

I did have a lower offer, but I felt the slightly higher price was more than offset by the professionalism and knowledge of LRC, and that I'd end up with a higher quality longer lasting driveway, that was as good as it could possibly be.

Description of Work
New Driveway

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

04/23/2020

After getting 6 bids for this project I hired Lowell Russell. He was the most articulate and knowledgable about how to resolve our water and drainage issues for the driveway, patio and walks. His work is excellent. The crew is highly skilled and hard working. His suggestions for improvement were all well worth the extra $ we had not planned on spending. He provided multiple options to work with ou...

Description of Work
Large cement driveway and walk way. Stamped concrete patio and steps.

Category concrete driveways,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

06/29/2019

It went great and we highly recommend Lowell and his crew. The entire process was smooth and super professional from start to finish. Great quality workmanship. We are very happy with the result. Lowell provided ideas for solving our problem,guided us with design questions, presented a detailed proposal at a super competitive price, was easy to reach, and easy to communicate with. His crew was exc...

Description of Work
Install new stamped antiqued concrete walkway and patio in backyard to address drainage issues; work included removal of existing concrete walk that created flooding in garage in winter

Category concrete repair,hardscaping,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 06/29/2019

09/04/2017

Lowell and his crew were amazing. they were able to cut and color my concrete to a T of what we wanted. I have already referred everyone to Lowell who looking for a concrete patio.

Description of Work
We wanted a 750 sq ft patio with saw cuts and a stained look to each stone.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

08/15/2017

We were very disappointed when we returned home after they had finished and found parts of our sprinkler system laying in many places in the front yard and many feet of hose and frayed wires laying on the grass on either side of the driveway. We had to pay the sprinkler company to repair the lines that were under the driveway and will be paying a landscaper to fill in the several inch gaps on eith...

Description of Work
We had our front step and driveway replaced. The work was done well and completed in a timely manner. They added a sleeve under the driveway for the sprinkler system (see comments under "How did it go?")

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

I told her that the parts under the [Member Information Removed] would not make it we installed a 2 in sleave under the [Member Information Removed] at no extra charge parts were left on site to be reused we just poured the [Member Information Removed] and I finished the clean up after they reterned home real nice peaple to work for

07/27/2017

It went perfect. His crew is one of the most hardworking crew's I have watched. The driveway looks awesome. They showed up on time and ready to work each day. They cleaned up after themselves each day to where you couldn't tell that they had been there other than watching the driveway and walkway progressing. They kept me informed along the way. Lowell helped choose the colors and his vision for a...

Description of Work
Removed blacktop driveway, install stamped boarder and new concrete driveway. He also created caps for two brick half posts by our front door.

Category concrete driveways,masonry,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

Review for Lowell Russell Concrete - 22335 Wagonwheel Trl., Lakeville, MN - 35970127

06/09/2017

We hired them to pour a stamped patio in our backyard. The price was fair. They had a great rating and feedback on Angies List. It looked great for the first 4 months. Before the first freeze it developed a very large fracture/crack that extended for 15 feet. This is a smaller patio so this crack ran the length of the patio. This happened approximately 4-5 months after it was completed. We did not...

Description of Work
We hired them to pour a stamped patio in our backyard. The price was fair. They had a great rating and feedback on Angie's List. Very professional and punctual. The actual placement of the patio went well.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

This patio I believe was poured about ten years ago Mary talked to them this spring she gave my cell they never called me my cell comes up at the end of our phone message there review doesn't make any sense to me we stand behind our work they should take to me the job is to old for me to find the proposal for the job

06/07/2017

Owner was very responsive, coming to the property a day after I had talked to him. Seemed to know what he was talking about. The bid came in around $1,500 over what I eventually paid another contractor to do the exact same job. His rationale was since the job was small, there would be a minimum.

Description of Work
Got a quote for a concrete patio.

Category concrete repair,patios

Concrete - stamped, colored & stained. Leveling. Concrete countertops & floors.

Mudjacking.