Metro Concrete Raising Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since January 2002

12501 Rhode Island Ave

Savage, MN 55378

Concrete Contracting both Mudjacking and new Concrete. 2 Owners, Randy and Phil, with over 35 years experience each....

mudjacking (151)concrete repair (38)concrete driveways (12)

10/13/2019

This is the third time that I've used this company to adjust my almost 70-year old driveway. Each time the response to the initial call has been timely. They raised the sunken part of the driveway and angled it for rainwater flow. The crew were friendly, explained what was to be done before they started and, when done, showed me what had been done and allowed for any comments. Good clean-up too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Part of driveway had subsided

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

10/09/2019

all work was completed as planned. This crew had the added challenge of hauling all the concrete and limestone mixture up my steep driveway to fill the pumping machine. Having done this type of work before, I know how much additional effort this required. When work was done the crew thoroughly cleaned the work area and driveway. Crew asked for my input on the job before they started cleaning. I wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
raised front side walk and sections of rear patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

10/01/2019

They provided a specific and detailed quote. I contacted three companies. They were not the cheapest, but customer service and reliability are important to me. Received a call a week before they started to let me know the date they would be working on my project. They were on time. They provided lots of information on why they were doing things. Answered all of my questions. Notified me of problem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway, side parking pad, raise sidewalk

CATEGORY concrete driveways,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/20/2019

Whole process was excellent. Received an email from them saying they would stop by (in person!) to review project and leave a bid in my mail box. After scheduling the project - the crew called when they were on their way, did a great job, cleaned up, and instructed me on how to do some final caulking afterwards. Overall great job and experience. Would definitely recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mud Jacking of Front Steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/07/2019

Excellent! They raised the concrete patio! They were very neat ,clean ! Work was Excellent ! Very Pleased! I would recommend them in a Heartbeat!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio settled next to our house!!

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

07/21/2019

Excellant. Arrived when they said they would be here. Done in less than an hour. Cleaned up and done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raise concrete driveway at garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

02/06/2019

Considerate, patient, knowledgeable. Advised the condition was due to harmless settling, service was not needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate of work

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

10/31/2018

Metro did great work and the sidewalk turned out even better than I had hoped. The crew was quick and thorough and did a excellent job cleaning up. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had sidewalk replaced

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

08/29/2018

Phil came out and gave me a detailed explanation of the work required to resolve the issues with my concrete driveway and front walk and quoted a very fair price. We needed the repairs done fairly quickly and he was able to accommodate our request. We are very happy with the results and would highly recommend them to our friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raise and level cracked section of driveway; raise and level front walk

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

07/23/2018

out of 4 contacted, this company was the only one that bothered to come and take a look at the issue. They were very quick to complete the job, and even patched the walls where they had come apart due to sinking floor. they were friendly and knowledgeable and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage floor sinking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Mudjacking and concrete new or replace, stamped concrete, exposed aggregate and standard. Some block and brick work. Winter snowplowing and salting.