Aurora Asphalt & Concrete

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2023

16200 Highway 10

Elk River, MN 55330

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Asphalt & Concrete Contractor. Driveways, Concrete Aprons, Asphalt/Concrete Driveway Additions, Asphalt Sealcoating, Patios, Sidewalks and more. Stamped & Colored Concrete also Available....

driveway pavers (900)concrete repair (198)concrete driveways (191)tile installation (9)mudjacking (7)garage doors (3)stamped concrete (2)siding companies (2)snow removal (1)

09/22/2021

Aurora installed a faulty product with obvious blemishes. I notified the company in April and here I sit in mid-September without resolution. Instead of shouldering the responsibility, Aurora, assigned blame to the concrete company and has delayed corrective action sighting mixer / vendor challenges. Bottom line. I paid Aurora not the concrete mixer and the company's use of an inferior product sho...

Description of Work
New concrete driveway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

08/11/2021

I do NOT recommend! The first meeting and install went well. However, about a year later you will see the results of a fast install. The driveway has multiple cracks, pebbles are coming up to the service causing the service to be pitted. It looks and is terrible! Drew apparently came by and took pictures a month ago. He has never called us to discuss and I have made multiple calls to him with no r...

Description of Work
We had a concrete apron and asphalt driveway done.

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Review for Aurora Asphalt & Concrete - 16200 Highway 10, Elk River, MN - 39436616

07/26/2021

Aurora replaced my asphalt driveway and installed a concrete apron. Should have known I was going to have trouble on day 1. They came in and ripped up asphalt next to the garage where the concrete apron was going in and then left. I had to call them back to ask why they didn't dig up the rest of the driveway. They said it wasn't part of the job order. After 30 minutes of back and forth. They found...

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway and concrete apron

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

04/17/2021

The demolition went well and the concrete apron went well. Both crews were very helpful and knowledgeable. However, the asphalt crew was another issue...simply put, the driveway, which is 3 cars wide, is not smooth and the crew was not friendly and smoked in my garage! I now have an asphalt driveway (for 2 years) that is wavy! I explained this issue to Aurora and I got the impression that they did...

Description of Work
I had my existing asphalt driveway removed to be replace with an asphalt driveway with a concrete apron.

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

11/20/2020

Poor customer service. Phone calls not returned. Concrete spotted. Told to wait for one year but it did not resolve. Told they would stain. Didn't follow through, delayed and delayed. House on market and asked to get it done. Delayed and delayed. Ironic that they answer their phone with "customer service a top priority." Would never recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
new asphalt driveway with concrete apron

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/25/2020

Buyer Beware – We used Aurora Asphalt & Concrete to replace our concrete driveway and sidewalk in 2015. Over the winter, a crack developed on our sidewalk, a place in which we had no problems with our previous 20 year old concrete. We had the company out the following summer and were told they do not cover or fix cracks. We had the company out again this summer as this has now expanded into a much...

Description of Work
We had our concrete driveway and asphalt replaced.

Category ceramic tile,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

Review for Aurora Asphalt & Concrete - 16200 Highway 10, Elk River, MN - 38976209

10/15/2020

The process was great and very professional.

Description of Work
Driveway sealcoating

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/07/2020

They were all very nice. The job is beautiful and I especially love my new patio. Rory was very professional and came back over to make sure everything was to my expectations, which they were. They were fast and prompt. I would absolutely hire them again. Also a shout out to Kendra she was very helpful organizing a time and day! My cost was $8200 for everything, no surprises.

Description of Work
New Asphalt driveway and Cement patio

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/28/2020

When the job was scheduled, it was done right on time. Both driveways were completed in two days, so there was minimal disruption. Good crew, great estimator, always courteous on the phome.

Description of Work
Driveway asphalt replacement.

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

09/24/2020

angies list sent this place to me, knowing my address, but they said they would not be able to service my location

Description of Work
some misc blacktop,

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Asphalt Driveways, Concrete Driveways, Concrete Aprons, Asphalt/Concrete Driveway Additions, Asphalt Sealcoating, Patios, Sidewalks, Stamped & Colored Concrete.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal