Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Get matched with top sewer cleaning companies in Seattle, WA
There are 91 highly-rated local sewer cleaning companies.
Recent Sewer Cleaning Reviews in Seattle
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLCMost excellent, i do not give straight A's easily, knowledgeable, patient, very good at explaining the findings. Interesting that when i called another company for a second opinion and mentioned Bob Oates had done the inspection, they said it would be a waste of my money as it was highly unlikely they would find anything Bob Oates missed. Great company, great people. I also had them out in 2015 - they gave me a chance to fix a soft clog myself it worked saving me a few hundred dollars
- O'Neill PlumbingJeff and John showed up at 8AM and got right on it, keeping to the low end of the labor estimate. They were considerate, professional, and friendly. They went over the install with me and answered all my questions. We love it and I appreciate their respect while in our home. I hired O'Neill last year to jet out my side sewer and this is why they have my confidence
- Jacobs Family Plumbing LLCWill definitely call Jeff for all my future plumbing needs. He arrived ontime and went above and beyond my expectations.
- A Advanced SepticWe were recommended Aadvanced services after 4 plumbers had given us 3 different ideas of what could have been the issue, with no real confidence in their "fix" solving the issue. We spoke with Adel on the phone, sent some pictures, and got a much better feeling that they would be able to solve our issue. Jeremy was able to make it out quickly, assessed the situation, got the additional parts needed and had the job done that day. The quality of the work was incredible, Jeremy and team were professional and courteous, explained everything very easily and gave us that trust that we were in the right hands. Everything is now working perfectly and we can't thank them enough! I will highly recommend them to anyone who needs septic / plumbing services without hesitation
- Harts ServicesHart’s was great. Cleaned the line. Sent us the video since the problem was a tree root that started on the City’s side of the line.
- Harts ServicesI honestly don’t think I will have enough space to write how happy I am with the service so I will keep it simple. They are the go to and gold standard (as far as I’m concerned) in septic troubleshooting and repair. They came out inspected, diagnosed and repaired my septic system. There is no better peace of mind, than being able to take a shower without the fear of your tank alarm going off. If I ever need work done again Harts services will be my first call
- Harts ServicesHarts Services is wonderful and I highly recommend them. I think their prices are very fair and the employees are knowledgeable, friendly and hard working. My home's side sewer had been having problems for years and I kept pouring money into it to have it cleared. The last time it clogged I called Harts and they scoped it with a camera. Needless to say my 70+ year old sewer system was failing. (As were others in the neighborhood, 12 homes in one year) Harts said they could re-line the sewer rather than replace. I was thrilled. It cost less and they would not have to rip out the patio or car port. Harts had the job done in one day and I haven't had a problem since! The staff was on time, friendly and didn't mind me hovering and asking questions. I was fascinated with the process and they explained each step as they went. No one likes costly home repairs but an honest, reputable company such as Harts Services makes it less painful
- A Advanced SepticI could not have hired a more professional and friendly company. The 2 employees, JON and AHKEEM, were punctual, worked their buns off, and completed everything in a very acceptable amount of time. They were knowledgeable in what needed to be done and were able to answer any questions I had, with a smile on their faces, which put me at ease. Very friendly and did not ever complain, not one time! I would hire them back for all my work in the future
- Lions Rooter Drain CleaningLions Rooter Drain Cleaning did an excellent job! We called Lions on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. Salvador was the first to respond out of all the contacts we tried and was at our house within an hour. He was knowledgeable, professional, honest, and affordable and he did a great job! We highly recommend Lions and will definitely use them again. Thank you Salvador
- Sewer Friendly, LLCSewer Friendly was fantastic to work with! A shout out to Sherrie, Rick, Elliott, Roberto, Maza, Tristan and John! Excellent, clear and fast communication with Elliott over email and on the phone. We hired them to fix our bellied sewer line and to provide an estimate for fixes to the line we share with 2 other neighbors. As you can imagine, that involves a lot of information prepped prior to neighbor buy-in. Once we get the greenlight from all neighbors, we hope to proceed with Sewer Friendly for both the fix to the neighbor's tie in and the permaliner to the main. As for the completed work, the crew was punctual, incredibly friendly and hard working. In our case, our property didn't allow for an excavator so they had to hand dig 10 feet down! What a feat! During the process, they were very careful to place the dug up dirt in the designated areas, keeping my flowers safe. Upon completion, they documented all fixes with photos and texted them to me for my reference. Throughout the process, the foreman, Roberto was phenomenal. What a great guy! Superb communication with the crew and with us, exhibited great judgement on the best course of action to take with the project and was just very sweet. I would definitely recommend Sewer Friendly
Sewer Cleaning Companies in Seattle
- Business Description:We are a underground pipe restoration company that serves the, Greater Seattle-Tacoma, Puget Sound Region. License info: PIPEG**930J4. Please see our website at www.pipeguys.com or call for information at: 253.537.2830
- Business Description:Jafco Plumbing & Sewer is a local, family owned, plumbing, drain cleaning and sewer repair company. We believe that our superior customer service along with our best price guarantee set us apart. Emergencies can happen at any time, that's why we have crews available 24/7 to meet your needs. Some of our services include: Service Plumbing, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Hot Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Lining, Pipe Bursting, Main Waterline Repair, Sewer Repair and Replacement, Septic to Sewe..
- Business Description:Jafco Sewer Repair is a Local, Family Owned, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and Sewer Repair Company. We believe that our Superior Customer Service along with our Best Price Guarantee set us apart. Emergencies can happen at any time, that's why we have Crews Available 24/7 to meet your needs. Some of our Services include: Service Plumbing, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Hot Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Lining, Pipe Bursting, Main Waterline Repair, Sewer Repair and Replacement, Septic to Sewer Co..Recent Review:It was great and they did a good job.Lisa C.
- Business Description:Hunt's Services is a certified and licensed plumbing, HVAC, and electrical company serving Pierce and King County. We're highly recommended by customers and are among the top rated in the industry! Over the years, Hunt's Services has established a reputation for quality work and dependability. We understand that quality installation and service counts when you are experiencing a plumbing or heating emergency. We aim to deliver a customer experience that puts, you, as the customer first. We wa..Recent Review:These guys are the worst ever. My mom who is 74 just wanted to replace a sink on her existing vanity. She supplied the sink and ended up charging her $950.00 parts could of bought at local hardware for 20.00. They said she signed and agreed for the services not know what they charged her. If she knew how much for the service she would of declined itSteve T.
- Business Description:At Red Cedar Plumbing we specialize in quick service for those that need high quality repairs at affordable rates. No job is too big or small for us but a couple of our specialties include repairs, replacements, or new installs for:Faucets Fixtures and Pipes Water Heater Water Main Drain Clog or Blockage Tankless Water Heater Bathtub Installs and ReplaycementsTankless Water Heater Plumbing for Home Additions or RemodelsDrain Clogs Shower Installation or Replacements plumbing and drain cleani..Recent Review:They first tried unclogging my driveway drain with a snake. It was too big a job for that, so a couple days later they returned, jacked up the concrete around my drain, removed the old broken clay pipe, replaced with new PVC, filled with gravel and poured new concrete. My drain hasn't worked in over 8 years – and I'm so happy they fixed it. They did a great jobMICHAEL C.
- Business Description:We are a family owed company that drives in ensuring we provide the best work possible at a reasonable price. We take pride in the services we provide. We specialize in camera inspections, sewer Repairs, Hydro Jet sewer lines and drains. Please reach out to us directly at 360-440-7798 for more informationRecent Review:The service was very good. I had no complaints. They were on time, very good price, not expensive, and good service.Inderjit m.
- Business Description:As a provider of essential services here in the Puget Sound Region, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air remains open to serve you. To ensure the safety of our customers our technicians' health is monitored closely and we are following the highest safety recommendations, including the use of masks and protective gloves. The health and wellness of our customers and employees will always come first. We are here for you! Seatown provides Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and A/C services in the ..Recent Review:They were able to find the cause of the leak and was able to replace the pipe.Darbby T.
- Business Description:BACKGROUND CHECKED, DRUG TESTED EMPLOYEES and 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Allred's Plumbing & Radiant Inc. is a family owned and operated plumbing and radiant heating business. At Allred's all of our employees are Background Checked, Drug Tested, Professionally Trained, and we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We offer Lifetime Warranties on Fixtures and Water Heaters purchased from Allred's, ask for details. Allred's is Licensed, Bonded, Insured, and we send out Washington State Labor & ..Recent Review:Very smooth, nice guys, thorough workConnie G.
- Business Description:Sewer problems ? Clogged drains ? Do you have problems with leaking pipes or a slow operating sink? If it is so, then our specialized plumbers at AA Plumbing LLC are here to take care of all your needs. Apart from our main services we also offer sewer and drain cleaning, repairs, leak detections, etc. Allow our competitive pricing rates, rapid response, and top-notch client support to accommodate your needs. With over 20 years of experience operating in the Everett WA area, we have managed to..Recent Review:showed up when promised and work completed to high standard.John B.
- Business Description:We are experts in the sewer and drain cleaning business & camera inspection, Clean-out installation, water jetting, sewer repair & replacement, water heater, faucets & fixtures installed. Main & Side Sewers repaired/replaced we also repair and replace water mains. We do everything Plumbing. Free advice over the phone, We will, at no charge, compare "apples to apples" - which will include type of pipe used, length of pipe replaced/repaired & the methodology of completing the job. ask for Bob o..Recent Review:Corey Whitmire was extremely courteous and professional as he tested all possible sources of water that could have caused a one time leak in our ceiling a few days previously. He ruled everything out so concluded that it must have been a one time fluke of our washing machine pumping air in its output that caused a small overflow in our washing machine drain. He estimated the work to make the drain more robust but did the diagnosis for free and discussed other possible remedies. We've decided to wait to see if it happens againNed F.
Deals in Seattle for Sewer Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
When was the last time you gave your sewer system some attention? If it’s been a while, it might be a good idea to clear any debris out of your sewer line.
You probably avoid your sewer drains until you need to clear a clog, but keeping up with maintenance can help you avoid problems later. Learn how often you should be cleaning your sewer drain.
Find sewer cleaning companies in
sewer cleaning companies in Seattle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Advanced Septic2518 E Valley Hwy E
- A Team Septic Solutions22733 se 263rd ct
Maple Valley, Washington
- A WESCO SEPTIC SERVICE16607 SR 9 SE
- A&M Electric12803 Highway 99 Suite 1
- AA Plumbing & Drain Team Inc13110 NE 177th Pl
- AA Plumbing LLC432 21st Dr
- Aardvark Rooter Inc3420 C St NE 404
- Above Grade Septic1429 Avenue D #433
- Absolute Storm and Sewer7723 236th St SW
- Access plumbing and heating LLC15040 NE 185th St
- Action Jackson Plumbing & Drain Cleaning23930 Hwy 99
- Action on Site Septic Services7123 Sidney RD. S. W.
Port Orchard, Washington
- ACTIVE SEPTIC SOLUTIONS INCPO BOX 970
- Affortable West Coast PlumbingPO Box 26061
Federal Way, Washington
- Akers Outdoor Plumbing Inc126 SW 148th St Ste C100-14
- Alberta Septic Systems8808 144th Pl S E
- All Degrees PlumbingPO Box 731341
- All Phase Plumbing Inc14101 Interurban Blvd S
- All Seasons Earthworks, LLCP.O. Box 1900
- Allied Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc.4231 S 3rd Avenue
- Alligator Sewer & Drain7817 8th Ave NW
- Allred's Plumbing & Radiant Inc.568 Industry Dr
- AMMAN SEPTIC DESIGNS INC14525 246TH DR SE
- Andy Construction LLC2333 NE 94th St
- Anthony Myers Plumbing402 Railroad Ave S
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- Apollo Plumbing Marysville1239 State Ave
- Appleby's Plumbingp.o box 201-0201
- Aristo Mechanical Co2612 50th Ave SW
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Seattle175A Roy Rd SW Ste 101
- Assured Septic, LLC4900 SE Mile Hill Dr
Port Orchard, Washington
- Atoms Sewer and DrainPO Box 88563
- Aurora Plumbing & Electric Supply14330 Aurora Ave N
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A Advanced Septic
- BAIKAL SERVICES®11014 34th Dr SE
- Banghart Plumbing LLC11401 3rd ave SE
- Beacon Plumbing Heating & Mechanical Inc515 7th Ave S
- Beacon Plumbing, Heating, & Mechanical Inc8611 S 192nd St
- Bee's Plumbing and Heating4508 SW Othello St
- Best Plumbing4129 Stone Way N
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLC600 W Nickerson Street
- Bobby T's Plumbing Inc2346 N 193rd St
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
- Bogman Construction Services2400 NW 80th St # 314
- Breedlove Plumbing Heating & Mechanical LLC12616 257th Ave E
- Brewer's Sewer Repair11224 26th Ave SW
- Budget Sewer3218 NW 59th Street
- BAIKAL SERVICES®
- Campbell's PlumbingP.O. Box 5541
- CEDA Construction 921 Cherry St E
- Chris's Plumbing1402 auburn way N
- Clean Septic Pumping LLCPO Box 997
- Collier Plumber Inc10814 5th Ave S
- Coon Plumbing800 W Park Ave 1
Port Townsend, Washington
- Crown Hill Plumbing8744 18th Ave NW
- Campbell's Plumbing
- Davisbackhoe LLC17119-52nd ave west
- Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc.16614 13th Ave W
- Day and Night Heating & Cooling17024 Pacific Ave S
- Dirt Cheap Inc23904 55th Ave W
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Doc's Excavation and services LLC225 137th st sw
- DP Palmer Painting & Restoration9773 Arrowsmith Ave S
- Drain Pro Plumbing Inc12219 military Road S
- Drain Tech902 N 149th St
- Drain- Pro Inc5111 85th Ave E Ste 2
- Davisbackhoe LLC
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC2011 Adams Ave
- EARTH WARRIOR LLC 3917 121st Dr NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Elliott Plumbing Services13900 Meadow rd.
- Emerald Sewer Repair-Lee BahlPO Box 1152
- Empire drain Co. llc11410 NE 124th St
- Evergreen Sanitation Inc2910 Hartford Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- FireWater Restoration Services710 Thomas Ave SW
- Fischer Plumbing227 Bellevue Way NE
- Fischer Plumbing & Heating1115 NW 51st St
- FloHawks10412 John Bananola Way East
- Forrest & Forrest Construction Services9353 Skylark Ct
Joint Base Lewis Mcchord, Washington
- Fox Plumbing & Heating7501 2nd Ave S
- FRACTAL RENOVATIONS INC1221 NW 122nd St
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- Garcia's Plumbing and Drain16107 44th Ave E
- Gary's Fix-It Plumbing24913 104th Ave Se
- Gary's Pipelining & Drain Cleaning9558 Greenwood Ave N Ste 304
- Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating10011 Greenwood Ave N
- Gopher Construction, Plumbing and Sewer3623 Burke Ave N
- Green House Plumbing and Heating13330 SE 30th St
- Green of Earthcraft4722 30th Ave S
- Green Planet Plumbing2701 California Ave SW # 224
- Green Tech Excavation9812 Coral Dr SW
- Greenlake Sewer & Drain4109 236th ST SW #L301
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Garcia's Plumbing and Drain
- H2O-DRY Emergency Water Removal812 industry drive
- Hans Plumbing8204 S 120th St
- Harts Services3510 S Pine St
- Holmstad's Plumbing IncPO BOX 5635
- Honeydew Construction LLC4015 South K Street
- HOWIE’S POWER-VAC/INNOVAC20909 70th Ave W
- Hunt's Services8111 Pacific Hwy E
- HYDRO PHYSICS PIPE INSPECTION13129 N ECHO LAKE RD
- H2O-DRY Emergency Water Removal