When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Seattle, WA
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Seattle
- Salish GeoRyan is professional and his work is very thorough. Always quick to response to email and easy to work with. Highly recommend for any property survey needs. Will hire him again for sure.
- Salish GeoWorked with Ryan over the past several months to get a survey for a parcel we were interested in. He was upfront about services and cost, very responsive, and did a great job recommending and working with our wetland experts to get us the detailed survey we needed. Definitely recommend!!
- Salish GeoRyan, was great to work with. I was quoted that they were about 6 to 8 weeks out. However, they had a cancelation and was in my area so they were able to get my work order completed right away. This was great news as our survey was for our fence line. Thank you and will use again.
- Salish GeoThe process went smoothly. Ryan was a clear communicator, and super helpful. We would use Salish Geo again.
- Salish GeoRyan was professional, courteous and helpful. He gave consideration in pricing for my neighbor's and my properties being done at the same time. I recommend Salish Geo for anyone needing a property survey.
- Salish GeoWe read many positive reviews about Salish Geo so hired them to find boundaries on our property. Salish Geo lived up to their excellent reputation! Ryan is professional, quick to respond to emails and phone calls, friendly, and punctual. We would hire Salish Geo again and highly recommend this company
- Salish GeoSalish geo was on time, professional, and friendly. Good people, if i need any other survey work done I’ll be calling them again.
- Salish GeoExcellent service and communication throughout. Very courteous and professional. I am pleased overall. I highly recommend them.
- Salish GeoGreat! Ryan was very responsive and underbid bigger companies. He was also much easier to communicate with as well as more personable!
- Salish GeoI have a uniquely shaped lot with difficult property lines to delineate, which SalishGeo came, surveyed, and clarified. The communication was open and receptive. They were upfront about how to communicate with them throughout the process (as they’re usually in the field). From what I can tell, the work is thorough & clear, as I now know where the boundaries are and what dimensions I have to work with for future property improvements. Simply put, I’d work with them again or at the very least be willing to refer them for someone else’s survey needs
Last update on January 21, 2022
Land Surveyors in Seattle
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Seattle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BBA Land Surveying, LLC12014 SE 157th Pl
Renton, Washington 98058
- Beyler Consulting5920 100th St SW Suite 25
Lakewood, Washington 98499
- BLUE HERON SERVICES INCPO BOX 393
Index, Washington 98256
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
Lynnwood, Washington 98036
- BRACY & THOMAS PS INC1520 IRVING ST SW B
Olympia, Washington 98512
- BBA Land Surveying, LLC
- Emily Russell, Registered Landscape Architect245 4th Street #501
Bremerton, Washington 98337
- Emily Russell, Registered Landscape Architect
- Ford Land Surveying Inc15822 95th Ave SE
Snohomish, Washington 98296
- Ford Land Surveying Inc
- JDH logging & tree service90 east goldfinch lane
Belfair, Washington 98528
- JDH logging & tree service
- Lanktree Land Surveying Inc421 B St NE
Auburn, Washington 98002
- Lanktree Land Surveying Inc
- MXP Consulting, Inc.PO Box 1637
Issaquah, Washington 98027
- MXP Consulting, Inc.
- ORCA Land Surveying inc.3605 Colby Ave
Everett, Washington 98201
- ORCA Land Surveying inc.
- PLS INC355 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 201
Issaquah, Washington 98027
- PLS INC
- RT Excavation LLCpo box 1044
Ravensdale, Washington 98051
- RT Excavation LLC
- Wetland Resources9505 19th Ave SE Ste 106
Everett, Washington 98208
- Wetland Resources