A central vacuum system is a strong, durable, and effective alternative to traditional vacuums. Use this guide to determine whether or not a central vacuum is right for your home.
Get matched with top central vacuum repair services in San Jose, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local central vacuum repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Central Vacuum Cleaning Reviews in San Jose
- Modern Day of the BayWe had a central vacuum installed by John Ferreira long ago. If you have never had a central vacuum, once you try it, you will never want to settle for less. With ours, time and the help of a pesty rodent caused our vacuum to quit working. What a blessing in disguise! John came out and fixed the problem. Also, the vacuum unit has improved over the decades...more powerful and MUCH quieter so we had a newer unit installed - (At first I thought there was a problem with the unit because it was so quiet compared to the older unit). And, there is a "new" retractable hose the goes back into the outlet...no more lugging the hose around or finding a good spot to store it. Also, the vacuum head & hose are much lighter but so powerful. I couldn't hardly wait for him to finish the installation and give it a try. WOW! Fantastic! I could have vacuumed for hours, but it did such a good job that I was done in no time. However, I'm sure our furry German Shepherd will contribute plenty of fur for me to enjoy my new vacuum. In case you are considering this for your home, let me tell you a bit more about having a central vacuum installed by Modern Day. With this new retractable system, John only needed to put in one outlet that will allow the vacuum to reach everywhere in our 2 story house. No damage to the wall with the outlet. The vacuum canister holds a load of dirt and fur so you don't have to change the bag very often - even with our furry dog, we need to change it only a couple of times a year. Another great feature with the central vacuum is the "dust pan" in the kitchen. Hidden under the kitchen cabinet in the toekick space is the "dust pan". You just sweep the dirt on the floor toward the dust pan, give the door a push with your foot, and a powerful suction sucks all the debris into the unit. Push the door closed and you're done. During the time that our vacuum was not working, I had to resort to an older upright vacuum. I had forgotten how much harder it was to push it around and how much more I had to work to get the dirt up. So, if you are even remotely considering a central vacuum or replacing an older unit, call John at Modern Day of the Bay. He is professional, responsive, and does superior work. This is a great addition to your home and will save a lot of time and pain when vacuuming. My only negative comment was that it was too hard to find him! I was used to MD Central Vacuum or just Modern Day Built-In Vacuum. But it was worth tracking him down
- Northside Service CoI have worked with them before. I bought my intercom unit from them. They just do not have a lot of older parts and wanted to fix my vacuum instead of replace it.
- Sequoia Vacuum Systems Inc.Sequoia is a lifesaver! Because he had the right tools and knowledge for the job, he saved us from opening our drywall. Not only that, but he fixed a problem with our vacuum wand as well. Needless to say, we're customers for life. Thanks, Sequoia!
Last update on January 25, 2016
Central Vacuum Cleaners in San Jose
Explore our Solution Center for helpful central vacuum cleaner articles
What is a central vacuum system? It can enhance your cleaning efficiency with ease—but is it right for your home? Learn pros, cons, installation costs, and more to make your decision.
If you are looking for an efficient way to eliminate pet hair in your home, a central vacuum might be a good fit. Here’s what you need to know before taking the plunge.
Find central vacuum repair services in
- Santa Clara,
- Los Gatos,
- Monte Sereno,
- Mountain View,
- Los Altos Hills,
- Los Altos,
- East Palo Alto,
- Palo Alto,
- Boulder Creek,
- Portola Valley,
- La Honda,
- Ben Lomond,
- Menlo Park,
central vacuum repair services in San Jose
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Centurion Janitorial Services66 SAN PEDRO RD
Daly City, California 94014
- Centurion Janitorial Services
- Modern Day of the Bay951 Old County Rd. #332
Belmont, California 94002
- Modern Day of the Bay
- Tim Lawlor Construction418 N Buchanan Circle # 21
Pacheco, California 94553
- Tim Lawlor Construction