SERRANO CLEANING SERVICES

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2010

4801 Wellington Park Dr

San Jose, CA 95136

We do move out or move in cleaning services. We accept Visa, Master Card, we are IICRC certified and member of the family of BBB.org ....

08/26/2019

SANDRA L.

I purchased my condo in 2003 and was told by the previous homeowner that the stains could not be removed. I have lived with them the entire time but not after I tried every chemical recommended to remove the stains and nothing worked. I am getting my place ready to sell and my real estate agent said I need to rip out that tub, that my condo is very nice but they are going to see that tub and shower door and see work they have to do. I once again purchased a bunch of chemicals and spent a day trying to get it clean with no luck. I thought I should try a professional apartment cleaning company, I could send a picture and they will tell me if they can get it clean. I sent through RFP on Angies List and Serrano was the first and only company that responded. He saw the picture and said he could get it clean. I still thought when he arrived at my house he would see it and change his mind. An hour later my tub looks brand new, everything is shiny, including the shower door. I have never seen it look so good, it was the best money I spent. I was shocked at how good it looked. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Hard water stains removed from Fiberglas Tub

08/10/2017

Nancy L.

Jose did an excellent job! He spent several hours cleaning shelves, floors, appliances, etc. He is very detailed and thorough. The house never looked so good. Jose called us the day before to re-confirm the appointment. Would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
We sold our house and needed a final cleaning.

11/28/2016

Allison T.

We used Mr. Serrano and his crew for regular, biweekly cleaning throughout 2015. They did a wonderful job. The house always looked and smelled clean following their visits. The sinks were shiny and the carpet had fresh vacuum marks. Most recently we used their services to thoroughly clean out the house we'd rented for 24 months. They did an amazing job on a 3 Bed 2 Bath house and all for around $300. If we still lived in San Jose, we would continue to use their services.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning, plus move out cleaning.

07/30/2016

Carol K.

Jose and his team did an excellent job. They were responsive to my phone call asking about their services, were able to come quite quickly after my call. A team of about 5 cleaners, headed by Jose, came and set to work immediately. They were fast and thorough. When they left, I was amazed at how sparkling the faucets in the kitchen and bathrooms were, and the shower and tub also looked just great. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Wash all 1st floor windows inside and out; I needed to have our house (that had not been cleaned in a long time, especially the kitchen) cleaned, very dirty window shutters in the kitchen cleaned, and steam clean carpet in master bedroom. The house is old, 2 stories, and about 1700 sq. ft.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

08/05/2015

Marilyn M.

I was most impressed that they got the tub sparkling white again. The porcelain finish has been worn down over time and the tub stains easily; it is impossible for me to get it clean but they did! I was worried that I would have to reglaze the tub at additional expense. They gave the floors a good scrub and the windows now are almost invisible they are so clean. Great job!

Description of Work
Jose and his crew cleaned windows inside and out, scrubbed down a large built-in hood and greasy walls around a stove, washed floors, and cleaned the bathroom of my rental after tenants moved out. Jose fit my work into his busy schedule before the July 4th holiday weekend. Thank you!

06/25/2015

Zachary W.

The rate listed is per-visit. Jose and his crew are fast, hard working, and very detailed oriented. They do whole-house cleans for us every other week in a 1700 sqft house. They clean 2 full bathrooms, the kitchen, living room, and vacuum and mop the whole house (the unit has hardwood everywhere). They typically get all of this done in 1.5 to 2 hours. We have 3 dogs, so we gets tons of hair. They do one extra, less-frequent thing with each visit: last time they cleaned the oven vent, previously they cleaned the blinds, and before that the tops of the baseboards. When he came in for the initial estimate, he was very nice, efficient, and to the point. His communication is excellent; he responds very quickly and is flexible. I'm very happy we found his services.

06/13/2015

Perry C.

Jose's company was highly rated, so I had high expectations, but I was still awed by the superb job they did on my move-out cleaning. I had originally planned to do the cleaning myself, but I fell behind in packing and didn't think I would have time to do what was required, so I hired Serrano Cleaning Services. I made an appointment with Jose for an estimate. We did a walk through and I pointed out the areas that my lease required for move-out cleaning: oven, refrigerator, walls, etc., as well as areas that would take extra time, like the bathrooms and the hood over the stove. Jose made an estimate and we set a date for the day after I'd have all the furniture and belongings moved out. On the day of my move, I discovered a lot of extra dirt and cleaning that would have to be done, particularly in the master bedroom. Jose is very responsive to email, so I sent him an email warning that the master might take extra time and to add on whatever additional cost was necessary to the estimate. I checked in with Jose's team once the cleaning was started. They weren't done yet, but I was amazed at how much better the place looked already. It practically sparkled. Jose assured me that the master bedroom would be fine, not to worry about it. Sure enough, when the cleaning was done, the master, the baths, the kitchen, everything was spotless. Jose pointed out all the things they had cleaned that I forgot to ask for: pulling out the fridge and cleaning behind and under it, the grills on the furnace and fridge vents, baseboards, window sills, etc., etc. The final payment was just a little over the original estimate, less than I expected given the state of the master bedroom. I highly recommend Serrano Cleaning Services and would use again. Don't worry if you have no carpets, Jose's company is extremely good at doing move-out cleanings when no carpet cleaning is involved.

Description of Work
Move-out cleaning of a house with oak and tile floors, no carpeting.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

02/27/2015

JOANNE H.

Was able to come the next day. And did the job beautifully.

Description of Work
Moved out clean and plus blind cleaning

02/14/2015

Gretchen V.

Serrano Cleaners did not return my phone call, so services were never rendered.

Description of Work
Unfortunately, Serrano cleaners never returned my initial phone call.

02/08/2015

Joel H.

I sent Serrano Cleaning Services an email message requesting a price quote and Jose responded quickly. However, another company was able to clean my condo sooner and was a little cheaper in price so I went with the other company. The other company didn't end up showing up at the scheduled appointment time so I called Jose to see if I could schedule an appointment after all. Within the hour, I met Jose at my condo, walked through all the work which needed to be performed, and received a price quote. While the price was slightly more than the other company, Jose seemed very trustworthy and was very professional. I needed the condo cleaned and he was able to fit me in with a Monday morning appointment. On Monday morning, I checked in with Jose and he and his crew were at my condo. He let me know approximately 20 minutes before they were finished so I could go by and make sure everything was to my satisfaction. Before they had cleaned my bathroom, I had mold all over the tiles and grout-- it was disgusting. I was in awe at how sparkling white the tiles were. I even thought they caulked the grout because there was no mold to be found. They hadn't-- just scrubbed it clean. The kitchen was equally spotless and he handed me a couple of plates I had accidentally left in the cabinets. The sliding glass door was so clean, I thought the door was open. I was amazed at what a great job they did and wondered why I never hired a cleaning company before (especially when I still lived there)! Jose also sent me a copy of my receipt per my request. He did so within hours of my request and even reminded me to send him my email address so he could do so. Overall, I was extremely pleased with the services. I would highly recommend his company to others and would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
I used Jose and his crew for move out services for my condo. The work performed included deep cleaning of the bathroom (i.e. shower tile and grout), deep cleaning of the kitchen (i.e. fridge, stove, cabinets), windows (i.e. inside/out sliding glass door and cleaning all the windows) and regular dusting/vacuuming.

Handy House Cleaning

3 Green

With over 17 years of carpet cleaning experience, we are here to cleaning and freshen your home's carpeted areas.

Reina & Debbie's House Cleaning

With over 17 years experience, Reina & Debbie's House Cleaning has been proudly serving Santa Clara County. We are a family owned and operated business who is dedicated to providing timely and quality service to our customers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover

House cleaning, we do most of the cleaning services inside of the house, when you become costumer on a regular basis we do special request at no charge ( baseboards cleaning, oven cleaning, inside of refrigerator, woodwork frames, etc.) apartment cleaning move out/ in, Windows cleaning, Steam Carpet Cleaning IIRCI CERTIFIED truck mounted equipment Residential & commercial