Real Handy Handyman

Founded 2019 • With Angi since August 2019

We have a 10 year experience in Handyman work, serving all around the bay area. We will always put in all our effort to give our costumers 100% satisfaction. We like to build good relationships with our customers. We do free estimates with no obligation to proceed.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

handyman (26)plumbers (7)door installation (5)window replacement (4)screen repair (4)awnings (4)home remodeling (3)woodworking (2)electrician (2)drywall (2)childproofing (1)pressure washing (1)

01/13/2023

Ali W.

Kevin did a great job fixing our door handle quickly and took extra care to make sure it was generally oiled and well maintained. Arrived on time and excellent communication in advance of the work.

Description of Work
The handle for an internal conference room door was not working. Anyone who closed the door from the inside was then trapped.

Category doors

Work Completed On 01/13/2023

06/29/2022

Ying Y.

Kevin was wonderful. He came on time, worked very hard, and did a great job. Where I pointed out some small problems, he patiently fixed those places without any complain. He even provided us some discount based on number of screens he replaced. We were very satisfied with his work!

Description of Work
Screen repair, Handymen

Category handyman service, screen repair

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

06/13/2022

Rebecca K.

All work was done carefully. The results were perfect. I will definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
Screen repair and new screens, Handymen

Category handyman service, screen repair

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

03/19/2022

Lisa W.

Work was efficiently and promptly done. He asked the right questions about what was wanted. Kevin was courteous and mindful. This was an urgent matter, which he responded to and did the work in the same day.

Description of Work
Replaced garbage disposal

Category plumbing, pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

02/09/2022

Norma G.

Extremely well. Thank you for the referral.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

04/15/2021

Arleen M.

Everything was fixed/replaced as needed. Great service.

Description of Work
Electrical, Handymen, Plumbing

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

02/27/2021

Roy B.

I have hired Real Handy Handymen on several occasions for work both at my business and home. I find them an extremely knowledgeable, timely, clean, and hardworking team. Tasks they have completed for me: Interior and exterior painting (not just slapping paint on, doing the requisite prep work as well) Rebuilding of antique windows Replacement of exterior deck boards Recaulking of shower glass Installation of interior doors Complicated Installation of through the roof venting for laser cutting machine Repair and replacement of plumbing elements and water heater elements There simply hasn’t been a project that I have thrown at them that they have not been able to complete to perfection. They show up on time, work quietly and efficiently and do the highest quality work. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service, plumbing, water heater repair, replacement windows, deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

12/20/2020

Gert R.

Kevin and his associates are great - easy to schedule and communicate with, and meticulous in delivering high quality work. I'm definitely hiring them again for various projects, large and small, around the house.

Description of Work
Interior paining, door repair and realignment

Category handyman service, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/20/2020

Courtney W.

Wonderful - Kevin and Alejandro were so professional and reliable. they took on every variety of project we threw their way, were timely and always on budget with their initial estimate. I can’t recommend highly enough,

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/10/2020

Elisabeth H.

Kevin was punctual and professional. Upon inspection of the situation, he know what need to be done to correct the problem and did it quickly. I highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/27/2020

Jessie L.

I needed a window screen replacement, and Kevin did the job well. Because I had a good experience with Kevin, I later contacted Kevin for help with replacing a garbage disposal. A month after Kevin replaced the garbage disposal, I had a different issue with the kitchen sink that may have been related. When I reached out to Kevin, he was very responsive and came by the next day to take a look and fixed it. I’m happy with Kevin’s work and how he treats his customer and will definitely contact him again for future home repair issues.

Description of Work
Window screen installation, garbage disposal replacement

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

07/14/2020

Nicholas G.

We were VERY pleased with the guys at Real Handy Handyman. They were on time, friendly, commutative, hard working, and did an amazing job with the tasks that we asked of them. They were respectful of our baby's nap time, and waited to do loud tasks until he was awake. We will refer them to all of our friends and family, and will FOR SURE be return clients! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
sink repair, built potting bench and stained it, repaired doggie door, repaired and painted front porch, repaired fencing, built brink foundation in back yard, repaired bathroom fixtures, put together outdoor seating.

Category ceramic tile, fencing, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, house painters, childproofing

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

07/13/2020

Richard D.

I had an excellent experience with Kevin Cervantes at Real Handy Handyman. I made an inquiry through Angie's list for a handyman who could either repair or replace my sliding screen door leading to my patio. Kevin called me right away. He said that he would like to look at the screen door first to see if he could repair it to save me money. Kevin came over on the scheduled date right on time. He looked at the screen and made some calls to see if he could find parts for it but ultimately decided it would be better to replace the screen door, which was also my preference. David arranged for a screen company to come out and measure and install a new screen door. He did not even charge me for his time and labor even though I offered to pay him. Kevin is thoughtful and meticulous. I know that I can trust him to do quality work whenever I need anything done.

Description of Work
Repair or replace a screen door

Category awnings, handyman service, screen repair

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

06/30/2020

Pat P.

Very good workmanship, and they consulted with us re: type of materials used.

Description of Work
Rehang wooden garage door and driveway gate, and build a new side yard gate.

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

06/30/2020

Robynne H.

Kevin was wonderful to work with! He was able to give me a very clear and itemized estimate, and he had very fair and affordable prices! He was communicative and punctual on the actual day of work. He and one other gentleman were able to complete the entire job in one day, cleaned up after themselves well, and made the whole process very pleasant. I plan to hire them again for other jobs around my house! I highly recommend you do as well.

Description of Work
Handymen needed to help repair and reinforce parts of a deteriorating shed.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

06/11/2020

Pj K.

Replace or repair I have a window that needs attention they came and gave a bid and I have not heard one peep out of them since that day. Not even an indication of if the job can be done or not! A bit sketchy to me!

Description of Work
Replace or repair

Category awnings

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. I did respond to your last message. It was sent in less than an hour. I have the conversation with date and time, I already sent you the screenshot as well. Hopefully you can reconsider your review after seeing the conversation.

05/19/2020

Karin L.

I would hire Kevin and Alejandro again in a second! I felt very confident with their knowledge of what they were doing, and trusted that they were giving me the most fair deal. They even gave me discounts when they realized the work wouldn't require all that we had discussed. They were thorough, efficient, and of high quality. I am so glad I worked with them, because now I will reach out to them for any handyman need in the future.

Description of Work
Repairing interior and exterior water damage

Category drywall, handyman service, water damage restoration, replacement windows, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

03/12/2020

Marcie M.

Kevin and Alejandro were great to work with and I would absolutely use them again. They were prompt, friendly, and courteous. Kevin answered all of my questions, worked within my guidelines, provided information as the project progressed, and allowed me to make decisions or changes along the way. They're still working on this project but I didn't want to wait to provide my review. So good!!!

Description of Work
We built out a laundry room in the basement.

Category drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

03/02/2020

James D.

Very well. They raised any questions along the way and addressed the whole project to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen counter & sink, replaced bathroom faucets and p-traps.

Category handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

02/17/2020

Ann W.

He was responsible, responsive, pleasant, and helped me out. It was a last minute thing and I was appreciative of that. He even came with shoe covers for while he was in the home. He was trustworthy, neat, clean, and respectful. Perfect English and no communication issues.

Description of Work
Different little things like changing the filter on the heater, flipping my mattress, and changing the shower curtain liner.

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

01/24/2020

linda O.

on time, gave a very reasonable quote and began the work. Very well done. did good prep work and finished work looks great.

Description of Work
re caulking of backsplash in kitchen and shower tub combo in bathroom

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

01/18/2020

Kristin C.

Kevin and Alejandro did and excellent job! On time, professional, and helpful at every opportunity.

Description of Work
Handymen