Compare quotes from top central vacuum repair services
Get matched with top central vacuum repair services in San Francisco, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local central vacuum repair services.
Recent Central Vacuum Cleaning Reviews in San Francisco
- Northside Service CoI have worked with them before. I bought my intercom unit from them. They just do not have a lot of older parts and wanted to fix my vacuum instead of replace it.
- Modern Day of the BayWe had a central vacuum installed by John Ferreira long ago. If you have never had a central vacuum, once you try it, you will never want to settle for less. With ours, time and the help of a pesty rodent caused our vacuum to quit working. What a blessing in disguise! John came out and fixed the problem. Also, the vacuum unit has improved over the decades...more powerful and MUCH quieter so we had a newer unit installed - (At first I thought there was a problem with the unit because it was so quiet compared to the older unit). And, there is a "new" retractable hose the goes back into the outlet...no more lugging the hose around or finding a good spot to store it. Also, the vacuum head & hose are much lighter but so powerful. I couldn't hardly wait for him to finish the installation and give it a try. WOW! Fantastic! I could have vacuumed for hours, but it did such a good job that I was done in no time. However, I'm sure our furry German Shepherd will contribute plenty of fur for me to enjoy my new vacuum. In case you are considering this for your home, let me tell you a bit more about having a central vacuum installed by Modern Day. With this new retractable system, John only needed to put in one outlet that will allow the vacuum to reach everywhere in our 2 story house. No damage to the wall with the outlet. The vacuum canister holds a load of dirt and fur so you don't have to change the bag very often - even with our furry dog, we need to change it only a couple of times a year. Another great feature with the central vacuum is the "dust pan" in the kitchen. Hidden under the kitchen cabinet in the toekick space is the "dust pan". You just sweep the dirt on the floor toward the dust pan, give the door a push with your foot, and a powerful suction sucks all the debris into the unit. Push the door closed and you're done. During the time that our vacuum was not working, I had to resort to an older upright vacuum. I had forgotten how much harder it was to push it around and how much more I had to work to get the dirt up. So, if you are even remotely considering a central vacuum or replacing an older unit, call John at Modern Day of the Bay. He is professional, responsive, and does superior work. This is a great addition to your home and will save a lot of time and pain when vacuuming. My only negative comment was that it was too hard to find him! I was used to MD Central Vacuum or just Modern Day Built-In Vacuum. But it was worth tracking him down
- Sequoia Vacuum Systems Inc.Sequoia is a lifesaver! Because he had the right tools and knowledge for the job, he saved us from opening our drywall. Not only that, but he fixed a problem with our vacuum wand as well. Needless to say, we're customers for life. Thanks, Sequoia!
Central Vacuum Cleaners in San Francisco
- Business Description:The Home Doctors specialize in all aspects of home repair and remodelingRecent Review:They do wonderful work. They can do everything, from the big stuff to the smaller stuff as well. They have done so much for me that I would never go to another service provider. They are a one stop shop, and are willing to work with you.Pam J.
- Business Description:We have a 10 year experience in Handyman work, serving all around the bay area. We will always put in all our effort to give our costumers 100% satisfaction. We like to build good relationships with our customers. We do free estimates with no obligation to proceed.Recent Review:Everything was fixed/replaced as needed. Great service.Arleen M.
- Business Description:Northside Service Company is a NuTone Factory Authorized Service Center specializing the Sales and Service of all NuTone Music Intercom Systems and Central Vacuum Systems and Equipment.Recent Review:I have worked with them before. I bought my intercom unit from them. They just do not have a lot of older parts and wanted to fix my vacuum instead of replace it.Ken L.
- Business Description:Our best prices are available @ 837 Main Street, Redwood City, CA, 94063. We have FREE PARKING behind our store, off Walnut St.Recent Review:We traded him a truck so he came to Arizona and put in our central vac. He had already done one for our house in Redwood City. Ralph is very good. He works very hard and he does a good job.Ruth K.
- Business Description:Allied Janitorial Service & Supply is the Bay Area's premier provider of janitorial cleaning and integrated facility solutions. The Company strives to give its clients the best possible service at an affordable price. Allied is committed to doing so in a community and environmentally focused way. With over 20 years of cleaning experience, Allied accomplishes its mission of doing business with purpose in all of its operations
- Business Description:General Contracting and Electrical Subcontracting
- Business Description:There are 10 employees within the company. We subcontract with Palmera Construction. Billing procedures are as follows: 10% due at the beginning of any project. As the project progesses, 40% is due. The remaining balance is due once project is complete. We accept most common forms of payment
- Business Description:6-11 full time employees. we take all forms of payment check , all major credit cards and cash we have regular package specialsRecent Review:SmartBuilding IQ, under the name SmartHome IQ, did a terrible job on a large renovation project on my condo. Legally all I can say is that I am currently suing them for fraud and other claims for substantial damages including substandard quality, overcharges, and items invoiced and not deliveredCraig K.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be an efficient all-encompassing service company providing maintenance, janitorial, and handyman services. We are committed to deliver a satisfactory service and create a healthy and clean environment to meet and surpass our client’s expectations. Centurion Services has a strong leadership that leads every team member to perform honest, reliable, and efficient quality of workRecent Review:The services provided by Centurion are exceptional. Everything is profressionally done and doen right the first time. I have used this service to have my house cleaned, patio pressure washed and carpets shampooed. I am always impressed by the professional service and responsiveness. It is hard to find a company that you can trust to do things in your home, Centurion is one of the best. I highly recommend themHeidi H.
See all 2 highly rated companies in San FranciscoJoin Angi now
Find central vacuum repair services in
central vacuum repair services in San Francisco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&B Services268 Elm Ave
San Bruno, California
- B&B Services
- Centurion Janitorial Services66 SAN PEDRO RD
Daly City, California
- Centurion Janitorial Services
- ICBMA Professional Cleaning Service2175 De La Cruz Blvd. # 5
Santa Clara, California
- ICBMA Professional Cleaning Service
- Lite Brite Janitorial Service1341 Evans Street
San Francisco, California
- Lite Brite Janitorial Service
- Northside Service Co822 Hartz Way Suite 203
- Northside Service Co