The cost of an asphalt driveway depends on depth and surface area, new installation or overlay, finish, and materials. This guide helps you estimate asphalt driveway costs.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Salt Lake City, UT
There are 9 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Salt Lake City
- Granite Paving LLCIt was good. They came and looked at the driveway before giving an estimates. The job was done well. They were friendly and communicated, well was great
- Granite Paving LLCThey were good, professional, on time and they cleaned up their mess. It's was a great experience. They checked up on everything. I'm very happy and I will refer them to my friends.
- Venzor PavingThey did a great job for a great price! Friendly and professional and they worked very fast. Highly recommend Cecilio!
- M&M Asphalt ServicesThe service was good. I was satisfied and I have no complains. It was a quick phone call and they did a good job.
- D E Anderson ConstrucionWe met with him personally. He was thorough and honest and we were happy with him. We felt that he did all that we asked. His pricing is certainly reasonable.
- Preferred PavingThey quoted us a price for a new home driveway and were the cheapest per square foot. They came EXACTLY when they said they would, with quite a serious crew and set of machinery. I think the first day they did prep and road base, then they came back the next day for the asphalt. They waited around while I spray painted the exact edging I wanted, along basically 2 driveways, not simple either: Slope changes, turnarounds, a fork, etc. The end result is really nice (better than I imagined) and I feel it will last a long time. A few days later a guy was out here with a wheel checking all the measurements, and then they sent the invoice. I have never checked his square footage, but I have no reason to doubt it. The only other issue is that we had a hastily installed culvert installed under the end of the driveway and they kind of covered the end. So at some point I will have to go out there with a pick and clear the asphalt enough to allow access to the culvert. But in the scope of what they did, this was minimal, and possibly unavoidable
- Rose Concrete Additive CoRon is a craftsman. He takes personal pride in making sure you get the best quality product. He does much of the work himself and you can tell he really cares about doing a great job. When we called he came out personally and bid the job. He suggesteda alternatives that we had not even thought were possible within our budget. Everyone who worked on the job was professional and you can tell they knew exactly what they were doing. He did such a nice job we ended up adding on some decorative rock in several places as well. Honest, reliable, dependable and an overall excellent experience all at an extrememly competitive price
- Blacktop RestorationI got multiple bids to re-seal my driveway, their bid was basically the same as the others but the square footage quoted was too high (I measured the driveway myself and they accepted my figures 4800ft2). What they did offer the others did not was, two coats of seal coat (one squeegeed and one sprayed plus crack seal). These guys were professional, neat (for as neat as you can be with hot tar), and took their time to make sure they covered the full driveway. Have had other companies in the past come and be done in 20 min start to finish, with flaking at the edges of driveway in one year. Fingers crossed this one will stick around a bit longer (I live at 7000ft elevation with cold winters, snow, and hot sum in the summer--tough climate for any seal coating)
- Eckles PavingUse this asphalt company! I had a flawless, customer centered experience with this company. After requesting 4 bids from asphalt contractors on Angie's list and 3 bids on Home Advisor, Eckles Paving rose to the top on key features. They made multiple visits and calls to make sure a tricky job was done correctly. They promptly responded to phone calls and emails after hours. Their price was fair and below comparably sized asphalt companies. They showed flexibility at the last minute making adjustments to make the job more successful. They showed up when they said they were going to and texted me so I could meet them before the work began. I've built several homes over the years and never had a more successful contractor experience. These guys are honest, have high integrity and performed above my expectations
- Bonneville Asphalt & RepairThey were really thorough and did a really good job. They just didn't do the cracks once. They went back after they sunk and redid them. They have done sealing for us before and that has worked very well. We have worked with them on a continuing basis and we have been happy with the results so we keep having them come back. They did a wonderful job and I didn't have any complaints. We set up an appointment and they were there when they said they would be there. We had some modifications because of the people living here and they worked with that. They were very good. We have used them for services before so they are familiar with us and we are familiar with them. It has been working just fine
Last update on October 28, 2020
Driveway Pavers in Salt Lake City
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
A concrete driveway is a big investment, making protection of that investment a priority. One highly rated provider explains how to choose the right products.
Are your tired of shoveling snow yourself? Here are a few things to know about hiring a snow removal company before the next big storm hits.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Salt Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Asphalt Paving LLC200 E Broadway
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
- Foketi Construction LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
- Good Samaritan Landscaping and Concrete LLC.1925 E 2100 S
Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
- RLS Concrete & Tree Service3968 W 4990 S
Salt Lake City, Utah 84129
- Venzor Paving1451 Gleanrose Dr
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
- Asphalt Paving LLC
- Bonneville Asphalt & Repair526 South 490 West
Orem, Utah 84058
- Bonneville Asphalt & Repair
- Dr. Asphalt and Construction Inc.705 S 320 W
Provo, Utah 84601
- Dr. Asphalt and Construction Inc.
- Eckles Paving340 S 1600 W
Mapleton, Utah 84664
- Eckles Paving
- Granite Paving LLCP.O.Box 2223
Sandy, Utah 84065
- Granite Paving LLC
- JNR Concrete LLC4275 West Bonar Bridge Rd
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- JNR Concrete LLC
- Luttco Masonry2893 W Marcus Rd
West Valley City, Utah 84119
- Luttco Masonry
- Morgan Pavement625 S Main St
Clearfield, Utah 84015
- Morgan Pavement
- Rose Concrete Additive CoP.O. Box 1085
Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062
- Rose Concrete Additive Co