When shopping for beveled or stained glass windows, learn which characteristics ensure quality artwork that will last in your home for years.
Get matched with top egress window installers in Sacramento, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local egress window installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Egress Window Reviews in Sacramento
- American Vision WindowsIt went very well. I’m totally satisfied with the quality of the Windows and the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Jose, Jaime, Gilbert, Porfirio, Denis, Mark, Luis T., we’re excellent craftsmen and did the job over and above expectations. They also kept my home clean. Thank you!!
- Hall's Window CenterI am so pleased with my new windows! They make such a huge difference in the look of my home. I had a friend come stay with me shortly after the install and she commented how quiet it is. As if that wasn't enough I could clearly see from my heating bill that they made a big difference from the very first day they were installed! Brian explained the process to me so I knew exactly what to expect and he kept checking in throughout the process to make sure everything was going as planned. Dave was in charge of the install. They showed up promptly and were very careful to protect flooring etc. while they were there and made sure they cleaned everything thoroughly before they left. I am very much impressed with the customer service and with the quality of my windows! I highly recommend them to anyone
- Hall's Window CenterWe decided to replace our windows after discovering that our SMUD bills were 50% higher than our neighbors. We looked around for a month or two, and settled on Hall's after being disappointed in the quality of most of the installations in the price range we wanted to pay. The high quality and reasonable price of the Hall's windows, really impressed us. I'd heard Hall's advertisements on KFBK for years. After contacting them through the website, Rick Wiklund came to our house to survey the existing windows and discuss options with us. He was very professional, answered our questions, and made some good recommendations. We visited the showroom a week later, to "get the tour". We reviewed Rick's recommendations compared to other windows and were very pleased with what he had suggested. The Anderson Renewal Series II windows we selected were head and shoulders better than anything I saw in hardware stores or on any similar priced windows. We signed up and were soon visited by Nate the estimator, who performed the final measurements and made a few suggested changes. We upgraded the bedroom window to improve the ventilation and to help meet egress (fire escape) requirement. We received good instructions on how to prepare the house. On the installation day, the crew arrived on time and went right to work. I came by a few times, always finding the work in order. The house was left very clean. In any installation complications are unavoidable, but the people at Halls were always professional, friendly and willing to find a solution. When newer code requirements on our older house became an issue, Halls worked with the us and city inspector. They really impressed us, eventually replacing the bedroom windows to satisfy the inspector, at no cost to us. Through the whole job, they stayed in constant communication with us by phone or email, I always had a response from Tony to a question or request within minutes. We really appreciated Bob's calls making sure we were happy with the work after the original job and the repair. This company really cares. They took care of a difficult problem, even though it cost them more. We have already seen a difference on our first bill with only 1/2 the month with the new windows. The house is more comfortable, and we love the look, and after a year of watching my power bills, I still see a difference. We were really pleased with Hall's service and professionalism and with our new windows
- Hall's Window CenterThe crew was very efficient. The windows, especially the one in the kitchen are beautiful. the old window in the kitchen was a garden window that was replaced by a window that cranks open.
- Hall's Window CenterOur last job was a little disappointing due to poor communication and appointment times but this time no problems with this detail. We think Andersen windows are top of the line and while the price is a little higher the quality of the product and the superior installation provided by Halls makes up for some of the difference over other windows. We used Rick Wicklund in sales both times and wouldn't consider anyone else,he's the best. If you get a choice,we recommend you request Kieth for your lead installer, that way you'll get a top of the line quality craftsman installing your windows
- Brothers Home Improvement IncAbsolutely excellent. My windows are beautiful! They have the most interesting exterior design ~~ much like picture framing material! Very unique.
- D FLYNN PLUMBINGDan was hired by JT Construction. Immediately he pulled the permit & started. Our 34-year-old house plumbing did not fit new fixtures nor was it to "code". Master plumber, Dan got everything to work great! In the basement he jack hammered 7' of the floor for the drains, re-patched with cement mix, added new exhaust pipe for the toilet & sinks. Even plumbing inspector knows Dan by name as an excellent plumber! 3 window well project: Dan rented back hoe to dig out two small wells & a large egress well around house. He dug a drainage ditch sloping 45' in the yard. He put rock in the ditch and a 4"-5 " drain pipe. Soil settle after rains, then we filled the ditch. He and son made a retaining wall 4' w x 4' h with steps for egress well. If you want a top plumber who knows his stuff, is honest & won't rip you off, hire Dan. Dan made a commitment to us, had the permit pulled and followed through even though JT flaked. He's an excellent "Master Plumber"
- Goodman & Goodman FlooringIt was a pleasure knowing these young people. They listened to what you are trying to accomplish, give constructive advise and the results are amazing. They not only do beautiful work, they are pleasant, conscientious and reliable. I would highly recommend them.
- Hall's Window CenterIt was several years ago now so some details are lost to me. I do recall I went to the store to try the windows and liked being able to do that. They set up financing for monthly payments. The sales and installation went well and the staff were curious and professional. The windows fit, worked well, looked good and still do. Except for a small problem with the screens; small plastic pegs that hold the screens in place have broken and Halls could not find the right replacements. They sent the wrong thing. The blinds fit well, looked good and worked well and still do. Except, some plastic handles to hold while pulling blinds up and down (cordless type), have broken and fallen off (5 of 22). Halls referred me to a blinds repair guy who did not get back to me and Halls had no other help to give. I contacted them twice on both issues, even returned to the store, then I gave up and did not pursue it further. To summarize, good on personnel for sales and installation, not so good for follow up on problems over time. I would also choose different windows if there was a do-over
- Fassett Construction1. Upon purchase of a home the under floor area was constructed with a room in jeopardy of the hill slope caving in on it below the first floor. Some floor post supports had already moved out of position, and water had migrated from below the house into the lower room. There also was a severe separation on the retaining wall on the side of the house that caused damage to interior walls and flooring. Work required removal of supports not needed and in the way of construction of retaining wall. A 4 foot wall was required behind two sides of the existing room. Footings, masonry wall, waterproofing, French drain, backfill was required to eliminate the severe hillside slope threatening the lower room area. New floor supports were reinstalled as needed above the wall to establish supports removed during construction. Also other floor supports were reinforced/rebuilt due to earth movement in the area needing grading. Total work was difficult due to limited clearances, and done by hand and skill of knowledge of what needed to be done. Along with the underfloor area one side of the room had a retaining wall, not properly built and separated which let water migrate through a large opening. Dirt was removed, the wall sealed and reinforced with additional concrete. After the underfloor areas were dealt with, the interior portions required removal of ceiling soffits, patching of drywall on walls and ceiling, repair of some HVAC ducting, repair of electrical outlets and installation of new LED recessed lighting and ceiling fan. Eventually they installed new laminated flooring, painted the walls and ceiling. Before moving into the house, the roof also needed replacing. They removed the old shingle roofing, installed new plywood roof sheathing, required felt, all the required flashing/venting, ridge cap venting that integrated with the asphalt shingles chosen. Gutters and downspouts were also installed. 2. Being very satisfied with their work on the previous project we employed them to help facilitate construction of a 12 foot sliding glass door and associated 12x24 outside deck. The original house only had a 4x8 window located in the living area that faced the open back yard area. The rear of the lot slopes away from the house so the deck takes advantage of the open area by being a couple stories above the yard area. The posts supporting the deck required deeper than usual footing and California Building Codes require probably more than the usual lateral supports than other states. The Deck design required articulated details that called for good craftsmanship and framing knowledge. The hand rail was constructed with usual wood supports, but used tempered glass infill panels to take advantage of the open view. The decking itself was composite material but gave the appearance of wood. Lighting was also installed on each side of the new door opening. Construction required demolition of the existing window, opening of the walls to be 4 feet wider, new door header and supports framed back into the wall. Electrical was needed to be removed, re-routed that continued on to other portions of the house, and switching and lighting for the exterior deck was provided. The Deck required demolition of a portion of a patio roof, and some miscellaneous electrical reconnections. The deck itself needing footings, wall ledgers tied back into the existing floor framing, beams, posts, joists, and better than expected metal bracketing for framing members. All framing came together to provide a very solid and substantial structure. The finishes on the redwood came out very nice, but the most impressive details came to be provided by the views through the glass panels between the deck supports. The Double glass door and glass for the hand railing was provided and installed by a local glass company with coordination of the contractor. We are very please with the construction and end results of this project. future 3. We anticipate that soon we will be remodeling our interior living area which will include a completely new kitchen. We are in the process of choosing finish materials and appliances, and probably will be using Fassett Construction to help facilitate this next project. Of course budget is a main concern and they have always been more than reasonable with the work and materials provided
Last update on August 27, 2021
Egress Window Installers in Sacramento
Explore our Solution Center for helpful egress window installer articles
Installing egress windows can be complicated, especially if you don’t know the laws. Here’s everything you need to know about egress windows and their rules.
Older homes are charming and unique. But remember, if you plan to buy or renovate a historic home, hire a home inspector and beware of these hidden problems.
Find egress window installers in
- West Sacramento,
- Rio Linda,
- North Highlands,
- Rancho Cordova,
- Gold River,
- Fair Oaks,
- Citrus Heights,
- Elk Grove,
- Pleasant Grove,
- Granite Bay,
egress window installers in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Austin Chase Inspector3319 Julliard Dr A
Sacramento, California 95826
- Cal Best Construction & Plumbing Services8052 caymus DR
Sacramento, California 95829
- Circle A Construction Inc1609 21st St
Sacramento, California 95811
- Glassman To The Rescue747 Santa Ana Ave
Sacramento, California 95838
- Litell Cabinet Outlet1020 Del Paso Rd 120
Sacramento, California 95834
- Martinelli's Home Improvement & Supply Co5041 College Oak Dr. Ste A
Sacramento, California 95841
- Martinez & Sons Glass3900 24th St
Sacramento, California 95822
- Nor Cal Home Improvements201 Harris Ave. Suite 10
Sacramento, California 95838
- Purdy Construction2342 33rd St
Sacramento, California 95817
- Southgate Glass6852 FRANKLIN BLVD
Sacramento, California 95823
- The Window and Door Shop, Inc.1717 Bell St
Sacramento, California 95825
- Austin Chase Inspector
- Cover Up Window Wells Inc6N257 Robert Ct
Medinah, Illinois 60157
- Cover Up Window Wells Inc
- Fassett Construction17051 Climax Rd
Jackson, California 95642
- Fassett Construction
- Green Choice Living1007 W Grove Ave Ste E
Orange, California 92865
- Green Choice Living
- Hall's Window Center11297 White Rock Rd
Rancho Cordova, California 95742
- Handypro of Eastern Sacramento & El Dorado CountiePO Box 1071
Diamond Springs, California 95619
- Heritage Service Group5921 Trajan Dr
FAIR OAKS, California 95628
- HomePRO5908 Courville Court
FAIR OAKS, California 95628
- Hall's Window Center
- Pennington & Sons Glass & Screens Inc10437 Folsom Blvd
Rancho Cordova, California 95670
- Pennington & Sons Glass & Screens Inc