Having your pool inspected is crucial when considering buying a home with a pool, spa, or hot tub. This guide will walk you through the pool inspection process and how the inspector diagnoses potential problems.
Get matched with top egress window installers in Sacramento, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local egress window installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Egress Window Reviews in Sacramento
- American Vision WindowsIt went very well. I’m totally satisfied with the quality of the Windows and the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Jose, Jaime, Gilbert, Porfirio, Denis, Mark, Luis T., we’re excellent craftsmen and did the job over and above expectations. They also kept my home clean. Thank you!!
- Hall's Window CenterI am so pleased with my new windows! They make such a huge difference in the look of my home. I had a friend come stay with me shortly after the install and she commented how quiet it is. As if that wasn't enough I could clearly see from my heating bill that they made a big difference from the very first day they were installed! Brian explained the process to me so I knew exactly what to expect and he kept checking in throughout the process to make sure everything was going as planned. Dave was in charge of the install. They showed up promptly and were very careful to protect flooring etc. while they were there and made sure they cleaned everything thoroughly before they left. I am very much impressed with the customer service and with the quality of my windows! I highly recommend them to anyone
- Hall's Window CenterWe decided to replace our windows after discovering that our SMUD bills were 50% higher than our neighbors. We looked around for a month or two, and settled on Hall's after being disappointed in the quality of most of the installations in the price range we wanted to pay. The high quality and reasonable price of the Hall's windows, really impressed us. I'd heard Hall's advertisements on KFBK for years. After contacting them through the website, Rick Wiklund came to our house to survey the existing windows and discuss options with us. He was very professional, answered our questions, and made some good recommendations. We visited the showroom a week later, to "get the tour". We reviewed Rick's recommendations compared to other windows and were very pleased with what he had suggested. The Anderson Renewal Series II windows we selected were head and shoulders better than anything I saw in hardware stores or on any similar priced windows. We signed up and were soon visited by Nate the estimator, who performed the final measurements and made a few suggested changes. We upgraded the bedroom window to improve the ventilation and to help meet egress (fire escape) requirement. We received good instructions on how to prepare the house. On the installation day, the crew arrived on time and went right to work. I came by a few times, always finding the work in order. The house was left very clean. In any installation complications are unavoidable, but the people at Halls were always professional, friendly and willing to find a solution. When newer code requirements on our older house became an issue, Halls worked with the us and city inspector. They really impressed us, eventually replacing the bedroom windows to satisfy the inspector, at no cost to us. Through the whole job, they stayed in constant communication with us by phone or email, I always had a response from Tony to a question or request within minutes. We really appreciated Bob's calls making sure we were happy with the work after the original job and the repair. This company really cares. They took care of a difficult problem, even though it cost them more. We have already seen a difference on our first bill with only 1/2 the month with the new windows. The house is more comfortable, and we love the look, and after a year of watching my power bills, I still see a difference. We were really pleased with Hall's service and professionalism and with our new windows
- Hall's Window CenterThe crew was very efficient. The windows, especially the one in the kitchen are beautiful. the old window in the kitchen was a garden window that was replaced by a window that cranks open.
- Hall's Window CenterOur last job was a little disappointing due to poor communication and appointment times but this time no problems with this detail. We think Andersen windows are top of the line and while the price is a little higher the quality of the product and the superior installation provided by Halls makes up for some of the difference over other windows. We used Rick Wicklund in sales both times and wouldn't consider anyone else,he's the best. If you get a choice,we recommend you request Kieth for your lead installer, that way you'll get a top of the line quality craftsman installing your windows
- Brothers Home Improvement IncAbsolutely excellent. My windows are beautiful! They have the most interesting exterior design ~~ much like picture framing material! Very unique.
- D FLYNN PLUMBINGDan was hired by JT Construction. Immediately he pulled the permit & started. Our 34-year-old house plumbing did not fit new fixtures nor was it to "code". Master plumber, Dan got everything to work great! In the basement he jack hammered 7' of the floor for the drains, re-patched with cement mix, added new exhaust pipe for the toilet & sinks. Even plumbing inspector knows Dan by name as an excellent plumber! 3 window well project: Dan rented back hoe to dig out two small wells & a large egress well around house. He dug a drainage ditch sloping 45' in the yard. He put rock in the ditch and a 4"-5 " drain pipe. Soil settle after rains, then we filled the ditch. He and son made a retaining wall 4' w x 4' h with steps for egress well. If you want a top plumber who knows his stuff, is honest & won't rip you off, hire Dan. Dan made a commitment to us, had the permit pulled and followed through even though JT flaked. He's an excellent "Master Plumber"
- Goodman & Goodman FlooringIt was a pleasure knowing these young people. They listened to what you are trying to accomplish, give constructive advise and the results are amazing. They not only do beautiful work, they are pleasant, conscientious and reliable. I would highly recommend them.
- Hall's Window CenterIt was several years ago now so some details are lost to me. I do recall I went to the store to try the windows and liked being able to do that. They set up financing for monthly payments. The sales and installation went well and the staff were curious and professional. The windows fit, worked well, looked good and still do. Except for a small problem with the screens; small plastic pegs that hold the screens in place have broken and Halls could not find the right replacements. They sent the wrong thing. The blinds fit well, looked good and worked well and still do. Except, some plastic handles to hold while pulling blinds up and down (cordless type), have broken and fallen off (5 of 22). Halls referred me to a blinds repair guy who did not get back to me and Halls had no other help to give. I contacted them twice on both issues, even returned to the store, then I gave up and did not pursue it further. To summarize, good on personnel for sales and installation, not so good for follow up on problems over time. I would also choose different windows if there was a do-over
- Fassett Construction1. Upon purchase of a home the under floor area was constructed with a room in jeopardy of the hill slope caving in on it below the first floor. Some floor post supports had already moved out of position, and water had migrated from below the house into the lower room. There also was a severe separation on the retaining wall on the side of the house that caused damage to interior walls and flooring. Work required removal of supports not needed and in the way of construction of retaining wall. A 4 foot wall was required behind two sides of the existing room. Footings, masonry wall, waterproofing, French drain, backfill was required to eliminate the severe hillside slope threatening the lower room area. New floor supports were reinstalled as needed above the wall to establish supports removed during construction. Also other floor supports were reinforced/rebuilt due to earth movement in the area needing grading. Total work was difficult due to limited clearances, and done by hand and skill of knowledge of what needed to be done. Along with the underfloor area one side of the room had a retaining wall, not properly built and separated which let water migrate through a large opening. Dirt was removed, the wall sealed and reinforced with additional concrete. After the underfloor areas were dealt with, the interior portions required removal of ceiling soffits, patching of drywall on walls and ceiling, repair of some HVAC ducting, repair of electrical outlets and installation of new LED recessed lighting and ceiling fan. Eventually they installed new laminated flooring, painted the walls and ceiling. Before moving into the house, the roof also needed replacing. They removed the old shingle roofing, installed new plywood roof sheathing, required felt, all the required flashing/venting, ridge cap venting that integrated with the asphalt shingles chosen. Gutters and downspouts were also installed. 2. Being very satisfied with their work on the previous project we employed them to help facilitate construction of a 12 foot sliding glass door and associated 12x24 outside deck. The original house only had a 4x8 window located in the living area that faced the open back yard area. The rear of the lot slopes away from the house so the deck takes advantage of the open area by being a couple stories above the yard area. The posts supporting the deck required deeper than usual footing and California Building Codes require probably more than the usual lateral supports than other states. The Deck design required articulated details that called for good craftsmanship and framing knowledge. The hand rail was constructed with usual wood supports, but used tempered glass infill panels to take advantage of the open view. The decking itself was composite material but gave the appearance of wood. Lighting was also installed on each side of the new door opening. Construction required demolition of the existing window, opening of the walls to be 4 feet wider, new door header and supports framed back into the wall. Electrical was needed to be removed, re-routed that continued on to other portions of the house, and switching and lighting for the exterior deck was provided. The Deck required demolition of a portion of a patio roof, and some miscellaneous electrical reconnections. The deck itself needing footings, wall ledgers tied back into the existing floor framing, beams, posts, joists, and better than expected metal bracketing for framing members. All framing came together to provide a very solid and substantial structure. The finishes on the redwood came out very nice, but the most impressive details came to be provided by the views through the glass panels between the deck supports. The Double glass door and glass for the hand railing was provided and installed by a local glass company with coordination of the contractor. We are very please with the construction and end results of this project. future 3. We anticipate that soon we will be remodeling our interior living area which will include a completely new kitchen. We are in the process of choosing finish materials and appliances, and probably will be using Fassett Construction to help facilitate this next project. Of course budget is a main concern and they have always been more than reasonable with the work and materials provided
Egress Window Installers in Sacramento
- Business Description:Call now for our Angie's List only offers. Everyone wants to improve the look of their home and its energy efficiency. While many California residents share these goals, they don't know where to begin to make these goals a reality. Are you looking for a window installation and exterior coating contractor company that is fair, honest and hard-working? What about technicians who are always on time, stand by their word, and have won the Super Service Award in all of these categories, Approved Co..Recent Review:We were impressed with the quality of the workmanship, the Covid safety protocols, the communications with everyone involved with the project, and the best part was that they stayed within the schedule, even with rainy weather. We will call Approved Contractors with our next home improvement projectMichelle B.
- Business Description:Skyline Energy Savers Inc, a family business owned by Mort and Catrina Martin, was first established in 1988. Our goal is to help home owners improve the comfort and beauty of their homes, and at the same time save on their energy bills. We believe in doing everything we can to lower our utility costs and help our country become more oil independent. Energy costs in California are skyrocketing! California's energy costs are one of the highest in the nation. Utility costs have gone up more tha..
- Business Description:Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a co..Recent Review:It went really well. They were super quick and no issue with their service.Missy H.
- Business Description:General Contractor since 1997 in the Bay Area. We work on Budget. Offer clients good deals!Recent Review:It was good quote. They did the work in a reasonable time. The quality was quite satisfactory.Marc M.
- Business Description:HomePRO is a professional exterior remodeler, with a focus on beautifying, repairing and protecting the exterior of existing residential homes. We have our own employees who are skilled in all phases of home improvement and can expertly handle anything that might be encountered during a job. HomePRO does not have any subcontractors or salesmen. The owner, a licensed General Contractor, meets with potential clients and provides expert advice about correct methods of repair, different option..Recent Review:A vehicle crashed into our garage which knocked out the entire corner wall segment. This is the 2nd time we've worked with HomePRO and once again Mat and his team did a great job. Communication and responsiveness to questions was outstanding and the team was very professional every day with a clean up of all tools/materials. Will definitely call HomePRO again if we have any future repair needsMichael H.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per..Recent Review:It didn't go. the guy came out to fix the door and when he got there and saw the door he did not have the material to fix the door so he told me he would get the material to fix the door and come back the next day but he did not return to fix my doorZelda J.
- Business Description:Glassman To The Rescue! is family owned and operated, offering same-day glass replacement services for broken or damaged window and door glass in homes, apartments, mobile homes and commercial properties. Our headquarters is in North Sacramento but Glassman is often rescuing property owners and renters in other parts of the Sacramento area and as far south as Elk Grove, east to Roseville, north to Woodland and west to Davis. Glassman To The Rescue! was established in Sacramento in 1999 pr..Recent Review:I was in no particular hurry, but after calling after 6pm at night, I received an estimate by the next morning, and work was completed by noon the following day. Their office stayed in close contact every step of the way by phone. The installer was punctual, and paid attention in detail. The price was fair. I researched the price of the window first. I know what my time is worth, and I couldn't have matched their price doing it myselfDamon A.
- Business Description:House to Home provide variety of specialized work. From kitchen remodeling to bathroom. From stucco repair to window installation. We have couple of crews that take care of different departments. Our business is one stop spot for all of your home repair or even additions needsRecent Review:They were very good. They came out really quickly and they did a very good job.Scott W.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:America's Dream HomeWorks Is A Family-Owned Full Service Home Improvement Contractor In California Offering Complete Home Remodeling Services. We Help Homeowners And Property Owners With All Of Their Home Improvement Needs. With The Professional Knowledge And Vast Resources, We Are Able To Provide Our Customers With The Best Products, Unmatched Customer Service And Affordable Prices. Secondary Phone: Secondary 916.739.099Recent Review:They didn't do what they said that they're gonna do. The paint job was spotty and it was unfinished cabinet work. I tried to call them to let know and they never even know who I am.LeslieAnn G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful egress window installer articles
Landscapers do everything from lawn maintenance to creating beautiful outdoor spaces. With such a wide range of services, it can be hard to figure out which type you need. This guide breaks down what you need to look for when hiring a landscape pro.
Egress windows provide a safe emergency exit from the basement. Here we show you the different types, their costs, and the cost of installation. Plus, we’ll help you decide if it’s a DIY project or if a professional should be called.
Find egress window installers in
egress window installers in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 19726377 Tupelo Dr
Citrus Heights, California
- Alpine Ridge ConstructionPO Box 3058
Diamond Springs, California
- America's Dream HomeWorks7115 Watt Ave #100
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- American Heavy Glass Shower Door & Mirror5435 Woodwynn Ct.
FAIR OAKS, California
- Approved Contractor Inc.9015 Eton Ave
Canoga Park, California
- Austin Chase Inspector3319 Julliard Dr A
- AW Construction3525 E. Forest Lake Rd
- Alpine Ridge Construction
- Cal Best Construction & Plumbing Services8052 caymus DR
- Capitol City Contractors3429 Freedom Park Dr 7
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Chadd Perry Construction1408 Sheridan Ave
- Circle A Construction Inc1609 21st St
- Colony Construction7925 Butte Avenue
- Comfort City Inc9941 Horn Rd Ste J
- Construction Services3844 Centinella dr.
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Cover Up Window Wells Inc6N257 Robert Ct
- Cal Best Construction & Plumbing Services
- ELLIS CONSTRUCTION3320 Marlene Dr
- ELLIS CONSTRUCTION
- Fassett Construction17051 Climax Rd
- Fassett Construction
- GKing Construction3501 Springfield dr
- Glass Doctor of the Gold Country11940A State Hwy 88
- Glass Pro's9901 Kent Street Suite 2
Elk Grove, California
- Glassman To The Rescue747 Santa Ana Ave
- Green Choice Living1007 W Grove Ave Ste E
- GKing Construction
- Hall's Window Center11297 White Rock Rd
Rancho Cordova, California
- Handypro of Eastern Sacramento & El Dorado CountiePO Box 1071
Diamond Springs, California
- Heritage Service Group5921 Trajan Dr
FAIR OAKS, California
- HomePRO5908 Courville Court
FAIR OAKS, California
- House to Home Builder Inc4935 42nd St
- Hall's Window Center
- JB Construction3295 Shelby Place
- JB Construction
- Litell Cabinet Outlet1020 Del Paso Rd 120
- Litell Cabinet Outlet
- Nor Cal Home Improvements201 Harris Ave. Suite 10
- Nor Cal Home Improvements
- Skyline Energy Savers Inc4082 Bothwell Cir
El Dorado Hills, California
- Skyline Exteriors, Inc.4120 Douglas Blvd. #306-193
Granite Bay, California
- Smart Energy Solutions1331 Terminal St.
West Sacramento, California
- Smith's handyman service10510 Coloma rd
Rancho Cordova, California
- Southgate Glass6852 FRANKLIN BLVD
- Southgate Glass 2411 Walnut Ave
- Sticks & Stones Construction3304 Cambridge Rd
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- Skyline Energy Savers Inc
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc