Chriswell Home Improvements

California: Contractors
08/31/2022

3628 Madison Ave Suite 5

NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA 95660

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Chriswell Home Improvements, Inc. is a veteran-owned home remodeling company specializing in Green Energy roofing, exterior home coatings, siding, and windows. We also offer aluminum patio covers, HVAC, bathroom remodeling, and more! We have many financing options, as well as veteran & senior discounts, available to help make your home remodeling dreams a reality. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!...

home remodeling (9)window replacement (9)siding companies (6)house painting (5)roofing (4)woodworking (9)concrete repair (3)door installation (2)interior painting (2)hardscaping (1)lawn & landscaping (1)fence company (1)

06/15/2021

We just had our bathroom remodeled at our house in Sacramento. Dante, the foreman, and Nathan were both professional and great guys. They arrived every morning we they said they'd be here, always worked diligently and kept us in the loop as to what was going on with the remodel, and what to expect in the following days. The quality of their work was exemplary. They never skimped on materials - onl...

Description of Work
remodel upstairs bathroom

Category concrete repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

We appreciate such great feedback! Thank you for choosing Chriswell and we are glad that you're happy with your new bathroom!

05/12/2021

Brian and Chris provides excellent work and service. They are the reason behind the ratings.

Description of Work
Siding and wood rot

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your business.

05/02/2021

Excellent. The work was completed in a timely manner, and the workers were personable and professional.

Description of Work
Bathroom rebuild/remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/02/2021

We are glad to hear that you're happy with our work! Thank you for your review!

04/08/2021

My husband and I had the best experience with Fidel and Merlin they were very polite and courteous we have had some pretty bad companies come in our house and wouldn’t use them again but we will forever use your business especially if these two young men still work for you I have not one complaint against them they deserve a raise in my opinion, I will give your company a good word of mouth and pu...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category concrete repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Review for Chriswell Home Improvements - 3628 Madison Ave, NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA - 39284618

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for a great review! We are so glad you had a good experience with Fidel and Merlin. We hope to work with you again, thank you for your business and kind words.

04/02/2021

It went perfectly, thank you very much. Miguel was very professional and his energy was great.

Description of Work
Reroof and Gutters

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/09/2021

This was the worst home improvement I have ever encounter. Job started in January and still not done. For $15,000 you would expect some sort of quality. They ruined the surrounding walls and tried to fix with spay texture which did not work because you can’t fix bad patching with that material. The caulking looked like a two year old did it. The bench listed in contract was not done and they put i...

Description of Work
Shower replacement

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Review for Chriswell Home Improvements - 3628 Madison Ave, NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA - 39237206

12/04/2020

Thank you Chriswell Home Improvements for an amazing Bathroom remodel! I would like to share my five star experience with Chriswell home improvements. After searching for awhile and having more than a few companies over to see the bathroom that was to be remodeled and get an estimate, I decided on Chriswell and I’m glad I did. Richard and Amanda came over and I appreciated that they worn masks. Th...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/26/2020

Amazing Bryan was so nice and he did excellent work i will definitely refer him to my friends an family thank you so much

Description of Work
New Window installation

Category replacement windows,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/25/2020

Great work, My home looks amazing. The crew was professional and respectful. Special Thanks to the crew (Brian, Colin and Brandon) I highly recommend this team for any Home project.

Description of Work
Had siding replaced around my home

Category siding,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

09/17/2020

You guys are amazing. I give 100 stars. Al and Rick are who we had our consultations with. Very knowledgeable. If they didn’t have an exact answer, they tell you and definitely follow up by the next day. They come out and see you on your time. They were here one night till 10:30, going over all of our concerns with the house and their products they offer, financing they will look into on your beha...

Description of Work
Roof, windows, Coolwall paint

Category roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] you were a pleasure to work with!

Specializing in Energy efficient Exterior remodeling: Roof Replacements, Exterior Paint and Coatings, Insulated Siding, Treated Wood Siding, Fiber-Cement Siding, Insulated Windows & Sliding Glass Doors, Entry Doors, Patio Covers, Heating & Air, Solar Installation, Bathroom Remodels.