America's Dream HomeWorks

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2010

America's Dream HomeWorks Is A Family-Owned Full Service Home Improvement Contractor In California Offering Complete Home Remodeling Services. We Help Homeowners And Property Owners With All Of Their Home Improvement Needs. With The Professional Knowledge And Vast Resources, We Are Able To Provide Our Customers With The Best Products, Unmatched Customer Service And Affordable Prices. Secondary Phone: Secondary 916.739.0996...

A Service Provider's profile image

+91 more images

home remodeling (139)countertop installation (57)marble & granite (42)window replacement (25)door installation (23)siding companies (23)cabinet refacing (4)plumbers (32)flooring (30)electrician (27)tile installation (27)interior painting (24)

08/30/2021

LeslieAnn G.

They didn't do what they said that they're gonna do. The paint job was spotty and it was unfinished cabinet work. I tried to call them to let know and they never even know who I am.

Description of Work
they remodeled my kitchen

Work Completed On 07/30/2014

11/29/2020

Edie P.

I've never done any remodeling to my house or had any work other than the occasional plumber or handyman. When I decided to completely makeover my bathroom, I felt a little overwhelmed. At America's Dream HomeWorks, it is a one-stop-shop. They take care of everything! You go to their incredible showroom and browse through flooring, tiles, quartz slabs, faucets, sinks, tubs, color schemes, etc. and pick out exactly what you want. (You can also go online with your consultant and shop for particular items - I found a hand-painted glass bowl sink and matching waterfall faucets.) The wonderful thing about a one-stop-shop remodel is you don't have to worry about anything. ADH ordered all the materials, brought them to my house, demolished my existing bathroom and took the rubble with them, and scheduled inspector visits. Beware of the lure of lower-priced competitors: I guarantee you their quote will not include everything ADH will do. Do you really want to demolish your own bathroom? Do you want to take the chance on ordering a bathtub that doesn't exactly fit or arrives broken? Your responsibility means it's your dime. Let your remodeler take care of it all. It's a breeze. During the remodel, Alex and Vlad were extremely neat and tidy. They protected my narrow hallways and beige carpet - and they never complained about my very steep staircase. Imagine lugging a cast-iron tub down the stairs with just two people! Since I'd never done any remodeling before, I expected the noise to be ear-splitting, but the guys were surprisingly quiet. Sometimes I wouldn't hear any activity and, thinking they were on a lunch break, I'd trot upstairs to take a peek at the progress. There they were, hammering away! Construction from my neighbor's house was louder than my own bathroom. I have had a certain style in mind for several years, and now I have my dream bathroom! Everything looks beautiful and I got exactly what I wanted. ADH was professional and very eager and happy to make my remodel experience easy and fun. Particularly during the 2020 pandemic, ADH handled everything very well. My contract from the pre-pandemic months was honored, there were no hidden fees or late penalties, and everything was in-stock and ready to go when the country opened back up again. Phone calls with Julie over the past months, talking with Alex and Vlad at the house every day, it made it seem like ADH was part of the family. This was not the "typical contractor" experience I was expecting. Everyone gave a little extra oomph to make sure I was in love with my bathroom. Thank you!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

10/06/2020

Charles R.

We want to thank you for the fantastic job you did remodeling our master bathroom these past three weeks. Considering all of the work that was required we couldn't believe that it could be done so quickly. But it was! Your team was absolutely amazing from the very first time they showed up through the last minute they were here. Always on time and ready to dig in every day. Their skill, experience and coordination between themselves and with us made for a smooth and efficient process. They were professional and courteous each and every day and kept the work-site clean and hazard free. We really appreciate their concern and efforts to make us 100% happy and would be pleased to recommend them and Dream Home Works to our friends, neighbors and family. Again, we sincerely thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Complete Remodel

Category awnings, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/03/2020

Betty F.

NOT THE CORRECT CONTRACTOR. IT SHOULD BE CREATIVO INC. IN SEBASTOPOL 94558

Description of Work
This is not the form for my contractor CREATIVO INC. From Sebastobol CA Please send me the correct one. Betty

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

06/27/2020

Debbie F.

Verbal/Communication challenges, Acrylic frame out around window out of alignment, making window look crooked. Company provided Oil Bronze Tub Faucet splatters everywhere. By text, they will send the same worker out several times, changing the same two faucet option over and over. Apparently their fixtures are crap and will not even spend extra money at a box store for an upgrade to resolve the issue. They NEVER do a follow up regarding work performed. Most unprofessional company I have ever worked with. Didn't even do a decent clean up after work was done. 5'x12' size room.

Description of Work
Bathroom Update, Quartz Counter Top/ Acrylic Surround Shower/Tub Replacement

Category awnings, countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

04/27/2020

Barbara R.

They did an excellent work, their craftsmanship was good, they have an excellent customer service and it turn out really well.

Description of Work
They did a bathroom remodeling.

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and other people. We greatly appreciate that & had a pleasure working with you! Blessings to your home :)

03/15/2020

Gillian C.

Very professional team from the initial consultation to the finished kitchen renovation. Extremely satisfied. would definitely recommend ADH

Description of Work
Kitchen counters etc

Category countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

We make your dream a reality! Super excited we were able to help you with your dream kitchen.

01/20/2020

Deborah M.

They did a great job. It was hard to get someone because of the wildfire. They did a great job and done on schedule.

Description of Work
two bath remodel

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

We strive to finish all our projects on time with quality. Enjoy your new bathroom!

12/09/2019

Christimne S.

Counters look good, however, there was a HUGE mess. Tons of old counter top in every one my drawers and in all of the cabinets. Basically no clean up, no attempt to. In addition, they got glue in the window track and the window couldn't open. I called multiple times to have this fixed weeks apart. I did get an apology for them forgetting to come out after the first call. However, a huge mess was made getting the glue off the window seal and not cleaned up even a little bit. Rude...acted like we were inconveniencing them. Never apologized. The counters look great but customer service definitely left a sour taste.

Description of Work
Countertops

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Member Name Removed], I apologize for your experience. Our desire is to make sure each and every customer receives a great experience.

12/06/2019

Karen W.

The tile in the shower was done well, but the tile on the floor was not. The tile was uneven, grout missing and they put in the wrong drain cover. So, they came back and fixed it. The etched window in the shower that was caulked had mold growing under it. They came back and re-caulked it. The thermostat for the floor was not installed on it's own dedicated circuit, so an electrician has to come and fixed it.

Description of Work
In the bathroom needed the shower and floor tiled, a new toilet installed, install sink cabinet and medicine mirrored cabinet.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

[Member Name Removed] I apologize for your experience. Our company strives to make every customer happy. We will use your comments to improve and be better.

11/27/2019

Jeremy W.

This company will do the job you asked for, and once they get started it will be done quickly and professionally. However, their communication leaves a lot to be desired. Our project got pushed back at least twice for a week at a time, throwing off our other projects. Again, the quality of their work is "A" level. Their timing and communication is a "C" at best.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

[Member Name Removed] we are happy we were able to get the job done in a timely manner. We apologize for the issues you experience and will use your comments to make sure we improve in the future.

Melinda J.

They were on time and worked hard all day. There was one mistake made. They knew I was getting a new hood vent and the final measurements did not take into consideration that the new hood had different measurements than the old one. A new quartz backsplash had to be fabricated. They completed the project in one day. There was an issue with my flooring that I'm still waiting to be resolved. I don't know yet if I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Countertops, new sink, backsplash and hood vent

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

[Member Name Removed] we strive to be on time and do the best job we can do so we are glad we were able to provide that. We apologize for your experience with the hood and will work to improve based on the feedback provided. Thanks

Jim C.

Failed city building inspection. Still waiting for this company’s response to resolve issues.

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

We were able to pass the inspection after this review. [Member Name Removed] we apologize for your experience and hope you are now happy with your new siding.

Lorraine T.

Fantastic! On time, on budget and hassle free

Description of Work
Three Bathrooms and hardwood floors kitchen and dining room

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

[Member Name Removed] we are excited that you love our work! We strive to stay within our budget and make it all an hassle free, one stop shop experience.

09/25/2019

S V.

Very well, they are all very courteous. They get the job done on time and efficiently.

Description of Work
New cabinetry & counter top in bathroom

Category countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Glad you loved our company! Enjoy your new countertops!

09/09/2019

Valerie T.

We decided to have our master bathroom remodeled to make it safer after a slip and fall injury occurred while stepping out of our large tub/shower combo. We interviewed several companies and chose America’s Dream Homeworks because we were impressed with what our salesman, Neil, had to offer and the recommendations he made. We enjoyed our visit to the show room, and we were also very pleased with the quality of the products they use. The company was flexible in rescheduling our start date to accommodate my trip to Canada. We have nothing but the highest praise for Viktor Tyukayev who did most of the work himself: demolition down to the subfloor and studs, dry rot repair, installation of sheet rock, tape, texture and paint. He removed our outdated fluorescent ceiling light box and soffit and replaced them with LED recessed can lights. Viktor oversaw and coordinated the work of the countertop, shower surround, and glass door installation teams. He is tireless, meticulous, very hardworking, and detail oriented. Viktor kept the worksite very clean and he communicated very well with the city inspector. We also had very positive interactions with Julie Tumanova. She helped us with our products and she was always so responsive and gracious. She is very much suited to her position. Our master bathroom is absolutely beautiful and safe. America’s Dream Homeworks very much exceeded our expectations in every way!

Description of Work
Remodel Master Bathroom

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Review for America's Dream HomeWorks - 7115 Watt Ave, NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA - 38096623

08/30/2019

Roy M.

One word,-- run-around. The staff weren't brave or honest enough to tell us they're not interested in transactions of about $1000. So, over three visits to the Watt ave showroom, two or three staff members had us wait, wander around in the back lot, and offer us a remnant at an unreasonablely high price (about double the market rate). We took our business elsewhere.

Description of Work
Buy a countertop for a master bathroom

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

05/01/2019

David R.

The quoter was knowledgeable of choices for materials and pros and cons of each and what would look good on our house. This was a key factor in choosing ADHW. It took a little longer than planned to get the job started based both on installer availability as well as our schedule, but this was coordinated by the scheduler, we were kept informed and there were no surprises. The construction crew was punctual, showed up every day, cleaned up after themselves and were willing to accommodate some of the special request we had. They even did a couple extra things that were not spelled out in the contract, without any argument. The only suggestion for improvement I have is that there were a number of different parties to deal with: the quoter, the scheduler, the supervising manager for construction, and the on site construction supervisor. It was not always clear to whom I should talk to about what.

Description of Work
Exterior siding

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

Hey [Member Name Removed], thank you for the feedback and we are excited you loved our work!

03/26/2019

Daniel C.

If what you are looking for is the best possible upgrade project imaginable in your home, America’s Dream Homeworks is the company you want to hire … period. My wife and I shopped around a few different remodel companies for our master bathroom job. There were several things that set America’s Dream Homeworks (hereafter “ADH”) apart from the competition. First, the quality of the materials. Upon entering their huge showroom floor, you notice that they order and work with huge slabs of rock. We were looking to have our shower walls be made of single large slabs of stone, rather than tile or other patchwork linked together by grout. Grout is the first part of one’s shower to gather mildew, so having a single rock panel for the wall has a marked impact on reducing mildew problems. In addition, the other materials that they work with were all five-star quality as well. After leaving the showroom, we were sold. The only thing that could have made us choose another company at that point would have been poor customer service. However, the service team also left us very impressed. Osa, our in-home design consultant, was incredibly friendly, very informed about all of ADH’s product offerings, and had a very good knack for hearing my wife’s style preferences and finding great solutions for our bathrooms. She took her time taking measurements, and looking through product offerings to find solutions that would work well for our space. Osa presented us with a few different options for materials, at various quality/price tiers, so that we got a very good idea of what our finished job would look like at various price points. My wife of course chose some of the most high-end materials for our job, but it was within the scope of our budget. The entire in-home design consultation was handled thoroughly, methodically, and the end result was a design we knew we were going to love. Great work, Osa! Now we waited. Julie was assigned to be in communication with us during the waiting period and she was diligent about keeping us up to date. ADH had current projects ongoing and needed to make sure those were properly wrapped up. In addition, our materials had to be ordered and some of them had long lead times. Contract was signed in late October 2018. All materials were not received until mid-February 2019. For projects such as this, delays are a reality that must be both expected and worked around, so we were ready to wait. Julie also did a very good job keeping us informed during the waiting period, so we were never left in the dark and always knew what was happening. Mid-February arrived and our installation team was ready to go. Alex, Eric, and Ivan were our main go-to guys for the work. They demoed the bathroom. Upon opening up the walls, one often finds unexpected surprises, and we had a couple, but nothing serious. Within the first week, all of the principle demo work was done and they were ready to start installing. They did the ground work for the install of the various parts of the project, including taking extremely detailed measurements for the stone work. Throughout the entire process, the guys were very sensitive to our needs (we have a two-year-old son, so they were particularly sensitive to his nap and bed times) and they worked super long hours to make sure we stayed on schedule. Demo, patching up, and prep work took about a week and a half to complete. The special stone team came in led by another Alex (different from the Alex taking primary project lead) during week #2, and they were miraculously in and out in a single day. There was one panel in the master bathroom that they could not install on that day because we ordered a jacuzzi tub, so they needed the space open to access the wiring for the motor installation. Overall, though, we couldn’t believe that they did the stone work so incredibly fast. Also, the resulting fit and finish is super professional. It is extremely difficult to tell where two rock panels are cut and bonded together because of the seamless way they sealed the pieces up. Also, they did an amazing job matching the rock patterns from panel to panel, such that even where two separate panels are adjoining, the patterns flow from one to the other almost seamlessly. It was a fantastic install job! Week #3 rolled around and the team did some more basic patching work, including hooking up the sink hardware and installing our new toilets. However, this was a quiet work week as they scheduled some other install projects and gave some time for the rock sealing to set-up properly. Week #4 they knocked out the countertop, new sink hardware, and backsplash in our guest bathroom. Two-day turnaround for that. Then, they moved back into the master bath, installed the tub, put the final rock panel in place (complete with stone access door for the tub motor), and grouted the shower floor. Only the glass and some final patch-work remained to be done. There were a couple of additional delays for the glass delivery, which took two weeks, but again we knew that delays like this are commonplace for a project like this, so we took it in stride. Also, we were able to start using our jacuzzi tub and shower even though the glass wasn’t in yet, so we could start enjoying our new space while we waited … and enjoy it we did! Once delivered, the glass was installed in just two hours, and as of this morning all of the finishing touches were put in by Ivan, we passed city inspection, and happily shook hands with the team congratulating them on a job well done. Our finished bathrooms are … well … the company is called America’s Dream Homeworks for a reason … our finished project is like a dream come true. My wife and I now have our own personal luxury spa in our own home, complete with jacuzzi tub, overhead rain shower (with detachable spray handle that we can hold and modulate water pressure to while still getting rain shower from above), gorgeous rock walls with beautiful clear tempered glass enclosing the shower, and brand new countertops with deep sinks. We only did half of our guest bathroom. When we finish that project (need to remodel the shower space as only the counter tops were done in there) we will be calling ADH back. Overall 5-star work. 5-stars on the finished job. 5-stars on the customer service at all levels. 5-stars on the quality of the materials. 5-stars on the communication before and during the job. 5-stars on the professionalism and friendliness of our install teams. I can’t use enough superlatives for this company, for its people, and for the top tier quality of their workmanship. I say again here to close what I said at the beginning … if what you are looking for is the best possible upgrade project imaginable in your home, America’s Dream Homeworks is the company you want to hire. We could not be happier with the result. We will be calling them again in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category countertops, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

Review for America's Dream HomeWorks - 7115 Watt Ave, NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA - 37781574

01/03/2019

Margaret Z.

All the people showed care to work on my house. They did a great job installing siding, windows and doors and esp paid attention to details. The pricing is reasonable and no shady additional charge after the project started. I will use them again for other jobs on the house.

Description of Work
Siding, installing new windows and replace patio sliding door

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

12/01/2018

Jenna R.

(1) Scheduling was difficult. I was told materials would be ordered within 3 days (it was 1-1/2 weeks), I was told work could begin with 2 weeks (it was 3 weeks) and I was told work would take 3 days (it was 5 days). This made it difficult to schedule other renovation contractors. (2) [Person in office] did not want me to call her on the phone and told me to communicate via email only, which slowed communication. (3) There are 2 areas with minor rippling in the laminate. It's not too noticeable, but prevents me from recommending them to a friend because it is sub-par work. (4) Worker left paint splatters all over my refrigerator, sliding glass doors, bathroom sink, and bathroom floor. Other that all of the above, my experience was good/average. Kind of a high price for the quality of work. Not good enough to recommend to a friend, but acceptable.

Description of Work
re-faced kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

11/30/2018

Jackie R.

Horrible. The person that came to my home was on time, but when she schedule appointment with me and husband to come to their showroom she forgot the appointment. Once we’re at the showroom which is 50 miles from my home one way, she promise to get us an estimate. Which it took her 7 days to get to us. We called her 3 weeks ago to discuss estimates to this date she has not return calls. So we’re going with another company.

Description of Work
2 Bathroom remodel