Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Portland, OR
There are 9 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Portland
- Leather Pros IncThe chair and ottoman were picked up on day one and delivered, refinished, on day two! I had said how important the chair was to me as an old person but I never expected such remarkable service. They also did a perfect job refinished my old, tired chair. It looks like new.
- Ace Car Reconditioning LLCCompletely detailed the interior and washed the exterior of a Nissan Xterra. The interior, after, detailing was immaculate.
- Ace Car Reconditioning LLCExcellent service. Eric (the owner) answered the phone (no answering machines!) I made an appointment and had him give me estimates on 2 vehicles - both were quite reasonable. I dropped off the car and it was ready when he promised with all work completed as agreed. The car looks beautiful - the paint job is undetectable to the eye. The leather bolster looks great. The car has never been so clean since we bought it! I'll be bringing additional vehicles to him even though I live on the east side and his business is in Beaverton (he's one of the few auto detail and paint/leather repair businesses that I could find with good ratings and Saturday hours.
- Ace Car Reconditioning LLCAfter researching multiple detail shops in the Portland metro area, looking as far as Vancouver, WA, and. based on the reviews I had read, looking at websites, and even talking to dealerships that use auto detail shops. I decided to use ACE. I was in possession of a 2007 Honda Civic that had been been smoked in for 2 years, had a burn hole in the headliner, and had some serious work to be done on the inside and outside. ACE literally transformed my vehicle from the state it was in to one that could easily be considered as nice or nicer than some of the other vehicles I have purchased certified pre-owned. The outside was well buffed and waxed so that the paint glistened in the sunlight like it was new. As for the interior, they completely removed the odor of smoke, fixed the hole in the headliner saving me at least $400. Every nook and cranny was cleaned of all dust, crumbs, stains, and sticky or greasy substance. The whole interior was shampooed, vacuumed, and polished. It looked like a new interior. All of this was done at the quoted price, which was well below what I had expected for an exterior, interior detail, odor removal, repaired headliner, and power washed wheels, tires, and engine. They even gave me $25 off just because I heard about them on Angie's List. They have won the award for outstanding service for auto detailing for the past four years, and it is well deserved. Eric, his cousin, and the other workers take pride in restoring cars and it shows. I would not consider taking any of my cars anywhere else even if I had to pay a little more. Fortunately I don't, their prices are quite reasonable and if you are an auto seller looking to get the most for your automobile or a mom who's SUV has been put through years of trips to football practice and runs through the drive through and has dirt and french fries stuck deep in the crevasses of the back seat you should treat yourself and your vehicle to a full detail from ACE
- Ace Car Reconditioning LLCAce I was very pleased with both the interior and exterior work on the vehicle. The dings were gone! The paint (black) was shining like the day I bought it new. The leather seats were polished and clean and the repair of the seat was really super. I was cleaning this vehicle up so I could put it up for sale but it's so nice now I hate to sell it! I would definitely use Ace again the next time I have a job to do. This is the second vehicle I've had done with them and I've been happy with both jobs and would repeat again
- Ace Car Reconditioning LLCThey also went above and beyond to allow me to pick up my truck after hours which was very helpful. I would recommend their services to anyone, and with their Angies List big deal was a great deal.
- Ace Car Reconditioning LLCThe completed job was outstanding. The exterior paint was buffed to a high gloss and the minor scratches disappeared. Under the hood the motor was steamed clean and looks like new w/ all areas spotless. The most impressive was the replacement of 2 cracked/ripped leather panels from the left drivers seat which for a 8 yr auto was difficult to match. But they did it and it looks great. I would recommend them w/ out reservation
- Ace Car Reconditioning LLCIt was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. I had an SUV so there was an extra charge for that and then I also have a dog so there was also an upcharge for all the dog hair. I'm very happy with it, they made it look brand new. The car is 8 years old so I'm impressed.
- Ace Car Reconditioning LLCOur Land Rover is about 15 years old now and has been parked under a douglas fir tree almost its entire life. There was so much tree sap on the outside that I didn't think there was any way they would be able to get it all off. We have also taken it camping almost every year of its life, hauled firewood in it, and have never had it detailed until now. Long story short: it was in dire need of some attention and was quite dirty. There was also a tear in the leather of the driver's seat near the seam and couple chips in the window. Eric charged me $289 for the detail, inside and out, which I thought was reasonable given the shape it was in. The 2 windshield chips were $50 and the leather repair was $75. But he is a master in his work. The leather seat looks good as new, the inside of the vehicle is flawlessly clean in every nook and cranny, and the outside is shiny and pretty. It looks like it is brand new! Every spot of sap was removed without a trace. The only minor problem is that now the headliner is starting to come down in a couple spots at the edge, probably from the steam cleaning, but I am bringing it back in a few days and he'll glue it back up before it starts to come down everywhere. Phenomenal job! Eric was professional and friendly through the entire process. I would recommend him to anyone
- Ace Car Reconditioning LLCThis is the fourth time we've used Ace because they always do good work! Our SUV was super messy inside from having our small kids eat & drink in there and the backseat leather armrest was torn. When I picked it up it looked as good as the day we bought it! I knew it would though because their work is consistently fantastic. This is the third detail job we've had them do for us and they also tinted the windows on a new car we bought this year. See these guys, they do great work & will treat you right
Leather Repair Specialist in Portland
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..Recent Review:The handyman scheduled (Tony) did not show for our appointment. The office called to tell us that Tony had a large job before ours and that he would likely be a little late, but that he would show up well within the two hour window allowed from his start time. The office told us that they would keep us advised if things changed concerning the arrival time. Tony did not show up during the two hour window from his scheduled start time, and we never heard from the office. We would not use this company in the futureLynn C.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: email@example.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Mobile service & drive-in center at 13203 SW Canyon Road "A", Beaverton, OR 97005. The small damage experts.Recent Review:Work was performed in a timely and complete manner. Todate no issues with the work performed, The staff at Sameday Auto were very professional.Jim N.
- Business Description:No matter what your next project, let our expert team of designers help you find the solutions you're looking for. From Selection to installation we do it all. Pyramid Floor Covers LLC started as a small, owner-operated flooring installation and refinishing company in 1996. Over the years our determination and commitment to provide our highest level of quality and care to our customers remains strong. We understand your home is the most important investment and we are here to help you whether..Recent Review:I was informed what to expect ahead of time re: time to complete the work, how to handle the floors afterwards and the details of the project. The workers were careful to protect areas not in the scope of my job. Pyramid was on time, completed on schedule and on budget. The work looks great. I would recommend this company to anyoneMarcia H.
- Business Description:Servicing Oregon and SW Washington Since 1998. Our team at Leather Pros Inc provides permanent, like new repairs to your damaged leather furniture. Mobile & In Shop Service for Oregon and SW Washington. Our Commitment to you is providing exceptional quality repairs, offering extraordinary customer service, and giving you unbeatable value in leather furniture restoration and reupholstery. We make quality, value and service our top priority in order to provide you with the best experience in le..Recent Review:The chair and ottoman were picked up on day one and delivered, refinished, on day two! I had said how important the chair was to me as an old person but I never expected such remarkable service. They also did a perfect job refinished my old, tired chair. It looks like newFLORENCE B.
- Business Description:Our professional team is committed to client satisfaction and quality workmanship. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. we work with our clients to achieve the best results for their homes. From an initial inspection, to color selection, to protecting your investment our team is here for you. Let's discuss your ideas! Your free consultation and estimate is just a phone..Recent Review:Estimate was very reasonable, excellent customer service. Good clean up. They started the job a week ahead of schedule. Job took about a week with 2 days for rain. Had to ask them to redo the front door but they did that. Good value for moneyDavid S.
- Business Description:Owner/operator, we accept major credit cards, cash, and checks. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Additional address: 2269 Se Lindenbrook Ct Portland OR 97222 Additional DBA - Cleaning Service Additional Contact Name - Karin Thomsen Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Came on time, did the job well and charged a reasonable price.Ira R.
- Business Description:Additional location - 15785 SW 72nd Tigard, OR 97224. Award winning.Recent Review:Excellent! Ace did a great job in all areas. I had pulled out all the seats and carpet from my 2004 F150. Ace did a wonderful job installing new carpet and putting it all back together. They also did a full detail inside and out. Price was exactly what was quoted and work done on time. Great communications, personable and professional staff. Than you Acemichael t.
- Business Description:Looking to take on some new clients! We offer a large variety of services including: • roofing/ roof cleaning • fencing • decks • pavers/ stone patios • flooring install • window/ door install • pressure washing • painting • insulation And the list goes on! So please feel free to contact us through messenger, call or text at any time. •Licensed•Bonded•InsuredRecent Review:Isaac was great and everything got done in the time expected. Looking forward to hiring him again for future jobs needed!Cheyenne S.
- Business Description:JI Property Maintenance is a local owner operated licensed and insured home improvement and handyman service company. WE provide service to the Portland metro area, Tigard, Tualatin, Beaverton, Sherwood, Hillsboro Lake Oswego and Orenco. Our services are focused around rental property owners/managers and realtors. However, we also serve home owners and commercial clients. We strive to achieve fast and excellent service at an affordable rate while completing high-quality work. We guarantee al..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Leather is a great, durable furniture option. Learn what type of leather is best for your lifestyle and how to take care of it for years of enjoyment.
Find leather repair shops in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
leather repair shops in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4th Avenue Shoes & Keys510 SW 4th Avenue
- 4th Avenue Shoes & Keys
- BEAU BRUMMEL DRY CLEANERS4730 SW OLESON RD
- BEAU BRUMMEL DRY CLEANERS
- Eco Dry Cleaner - Broadway3010 NE BROADWAY
- Eco Dry Cleaner - Broadway
- IC&NW Property Preservations206 NE 102nd Ave
- IC&NW Property Preservations
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard
- New Creations USA13215 SE Mill Plain Blvd #504
- New Creations USA
- Orox Leather Co.450 NW Couch Street
- Orox Leather Co.
- Sameday Auto Scratch & Dent RepairPO Box 33782
- Schaaf Saddlery & Leather Work3505 Harrison Ave
- SCHUMACHER FUR COMPANY811 SW MORRISON STREET
- Sherwood Auto Body13985 SW Tualatin Sherwood RD Suite 500
- Spectrum Restoration14012 NE 53rd St
- Superior Touch-UpPO Box 935
La Center, Washington
- Sameday Auto Scratch & Dent Repair
- Wm Brown Holster Co10867 N Legend Trl
- Wm Brown Holster Co