Mobile Screens Etc Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2005

6 employees. No subs. While-you-wait repairs or drop-off service in our shop and on-site service with our no hassle, guaranteed to fit 2 year warranty. Custom screens are our specialty. We've provided over 20 years of service to over 25,000 satisfied customers, commercial and residential, including several colleges, hospitals and construction firms. CCB # 107987, Additional Email - sales@mobilescreensetc.com....

The Glass People

The Glass People

2 Employees. No subs. Charges $80 hourly rate. Travel charge may apply. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional DBA - H D Glazier II Inc.

08/27/2020

Great! Showed up on time, completed all the work I had ordered, plus an extra window and patio door I sprung on him when he got here. Finished all work professionally and quickly, no muss, no fuss, no mess. Great price for manufacturing replacement screens on site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 replacement screens + new mesh on one patio door

CATEGORY screen repair,doors

08/03/2019

Went well. Dropped off frames, got a quote, and then received a voicemail message when the screens were ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
screen repair (two window frames)

03/24/2019

Wilson arrived on time to replace two window screens and one screen on sliding door all damaged over time by our enthusiastic indoor cats. While working on one window screen, Wilson noted that the frame was also broken and, with our approval, replaced it at the same time. We were quite satisfied with the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window screens replaced

06/26/2018

Affordable, easy, lots of mesh choices. So glad I can just take my screens to them and have them done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window screens re-screened

05/28/2018

Very nicely. They did say I could get basic replacement at Home Depot and it didn’t sound like they’d charge me for visit.., I elected to get a door built with heavy duty quality & pet-durable screen. It fits great after a lot of adjusting in their install & I have been quite happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen door replaced

CATEGORY screen repair

On site or in-shop window screens-new & repair usually while you wait (5 stock & 10 custom colors, mesh comes in clear & ultra view, solar uv heat blocking, pet proof, aluminum, stainless steel & bronze mesh), new & repair of heavy/lite duty sliding patio & swinging screen doors, new & repair, storm windows, 6 styles (4 standard colors), glass repair, insulated glass replacement, mirrors, glass shelves & table tops, patio enclosures & retractable window and door screens.

New boat & motor home screens.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal