Find out how much it costs to tune up a lawn mower yourself or to hire a pro to do it for you. Get true lawn mower tune-up costs by type of mower.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Portland, OR
There are 7 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 6 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Portland
- Gutter Empire LLCGutter Empire LLC, The 1st thing they did killed all most on roof, washed my roof! 2nd they cleaned all gutters and rinsed with a hose all debree out! 3rd they fixed all lusen nails with screws! That will hold 100% 4th Installed new gutter Screens whole house! 5th the took doe my old rusted gutter, front of garage and with their truck and gutter machine they run out new gutter, with premium brackets every 2ft and sloped my gutter for water to flow the right direction! 6th they replaced all my downspouts from 2x3 into 3x4 plus wide 5" mouth outlets that help all debree flow out and no more Clogging!! 7th I had drainpipes clogg problem, So they installed big Clean out box which helps debree keep out from drain pipe! I would recommend them to everyone! They took there time and did fabulous quality job! Gutter Empire LLC professional at there work they provide! At low cost
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncGreat company, good crew with A plus work. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncThe lawnmower was looked at and a gasline issue was found. I had it repaired but a different company first and the lawn mower ran 30 secs before dying. They ordered new parts and installed a switch so i could turn the gas off completely and drain the line. Took a while to get the parts but it now runs perfectly
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repairAaron picked up my mower, had it for a week before he got to it, but I knew it would take a while, He fixed several problems, and it is running better now than when it was brand new (it'a about 7 years old). His work is excellent and his prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him for your small engine repair needs
- Jeff's Little Engine ServiceI delivered the generator to Jeff. He found and repaired the problem in the time stated and provided advice on operation and maintenance.
- Jeff's Little Engine ServiceScheduling was flexible and he called when he found other issues before proceeding. Work done very timely.
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CAREThey were great! They were very busy (early in the season), but fit me in and had my lawnmower ready to go in about a week. They also gave me tips to avoid trouble in the future.
- fischer mill supply inc,We had purchased a 1954 Tractor, a model that was only made for one year and had Fisher Mill picked up for an oil and hydraulic fluid change. When they went to do the oil change they found water and anti-freeze in the oil. When they did further inspection they found out the head was cracked and already been re-welded once, plus the radiator was cracked around the neck. They were up front with us and did not talk down to us just because we are women. Brady was great and showed with the cracks were on the head and explained that the blocked was probably cracked also due to being left outside without the right anti-freeze in it. Brady was aware of our budget constraints and introduced us to Mark and both showed my daughter and I tractors that might work. Mark took us into the office after we looked at 3 used tractors and then talked to us about a couple of brand new ones that might work in our budget. Not once did he pressure us and was straight forward and easy to work with. If you have to purchase a tractor or have yours serviced this is the place to go. It is hard to find honest professionals these days and they were also extremely nice. This is the only place I will go
- Jay's Mower & ChainsawThey said it would take 10 days to 2 weeks for the repairs and it actually took several days longer than that. How- ever that was the only possible fault I could find. The mower was really fixed up well.New Starter rope,spark plug, air filter, blade. They replaced the drive cable and control with a used unit but they explained that it cost about 1/4 the cost of a new one. They seemed to really care about keeping the repair costs down. Also changed the oil and filled the gas tank, and replaced a number of bolts and such that were missing or the wrong size. and the mower was cleaned up. Looked great and runs great. I couldn't be happier
- Jay's Mower & ChainsawThese folks brought my Honda HRS 21 back to life. They were professional, friendly, and just knew what was going on in the world of lawnmowers. My mower was done on time and in tip-top shape. Definitely worth the drive.
Last update on June 29, 2019
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Portland
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Adding gas to a lawn mower can lead to injuries if you don't know what you're doing. In this guide, learn tips to add gas safely to your mower.
Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Lawnmower Shop & Mobile Repair5115 NE Cully Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97218
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repair12355 se Steele st
Portland, Oregon 97236
- Cummins Northwest4711 N Basin Ave
Portland, Oregon 97217
- ED'S MOWER & SAW SHOPPE, INC.17635 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD
Portland, Oregon 97267
- Grasstains LLC1631 NE Broadway
Portland, Oregon 97232
- Henderson Turf & Wear Inc5120 SE Johnson Creek Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97222
- IC&NW Property Preservations206 NE 102nd Ave
Portland, Oregon 97220
- Jay's Mower & Chainsaw7205 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97211
- Stark Street Lawn & Garden11827 SE Stark St
Portland, Oregon 97216
- TREE TOOLS LLC11015 SW CAPITOL HWY
Portland, Oregon 97219
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW7247 SE Woodstock Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97206
- A-1 Lawnmower Shop & Mobile Repair
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair3905 Nicholson Rd
Vancouver, Washington 98661
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT1703 S BEAVERCREEK RD
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- Gutter Empire LLC10306 SE French Rd
Vancouver, Washington 98664
- Gutter Empire LLC
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT1912 MAIN ST
Vancouver, Washington 98660
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT
- Jeff's Little Engine Service670 NW Norwood St
Camas, Washington 98607
- Jeff's Little Engine Service
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE5065 SWEGLE RD NE
Salem, Oregon 97317
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE
- Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse1951 SE 24th Ave
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse
- Pacific Tractor & Implement1221 SW Baseline ST
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Pacific Tractor & Implement