Get matched with top lawn mower repair companies in Portland, OR
There are 6 highly-rated local lawn mower repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Portland
- A-1 Lawnmower Shop & Mobile RepairTook my 40 year old Yardman push mower in for sharpening and adjustment. It came back like new. Looks and cuts great. I’ve always mowed both directions for a good look. It wasn’t necessary after the repair. Call first and read his website.
- CANBY RENTAL & EQUIPMENT, INC.Canby Rental serviced all of our equipment - it all runs great. AND when I had a big project and the contractor didn't include all of the work in their scope, I was able to rent multiple pieces of equipment from Canby Rental. They advised on the right equipment, delivered, showed me how to use it and picked it up. They were all so nice and professional. They have my business FOR LIFE
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncThe lawnmower was looked at and a gasline issue was found. I had it repaired but a different company first and the lawn mower ran 30 secs before dying. They ordered new parts and installed a switch so i could turn the gas off completely and drain the line. Took a while to get the parts but it now runs perfectly
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncGreat company, good crew with A plus work. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repairAaron picked up my mower, had it for a week before he got to it, but I knew it would take a while, He fixed several problems, and it is running better now than when it was brand new (it'a about 7 years old). His work is excellent and his prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him for your small engine repair needs
- Henderson Turf & Wear IncPretty basic; we contacted the shop, took the lawn mower in for repair. It did take about 3 weeks before it was done but the shop warned us that it would take awhile and this was the beginning of the season so yes, took awhile but was expected and not a problem. Mower worked like a charm when we picked it up. The price for the work was reasonable
- Jay's Mower & ChainsawThey did a fine job. But when I went to pick it up on the expected date, it wasn't ready. It was summer and they had a lot of customers, so I understood. It was ready a few days later.
- Roy-BoysFrom initial phone contact to pick-up, they were extremely cordial, helpful, and professional. I am so glad to have found them.
- WEHNER MOWER INCThey do very thorough work. They call you if they find something that needs to be repaired beyond what you asked them to service. They are very realistic in their turn-around time. They are very friendly. They are a local, family-owned company that has been working for at least two generations.
- I'DEAL REPAIR & ENTERPRISESI was referred to them 20 years ago by my wifes grandmother who has been using them for years. I took her lawn mower in approx. 15 years ago. They repaired it at a resonable price and in a prompt and professional manner
Last update on November 17, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Portland
Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..
"Individual was punctual, courteous and quite pleasant. I was quite concerned as the individual was not wearing a mask nor did he offer to put one on. The work was messier than expected in that plaster and dust ended up in items directly under drilling spots; even though there was room to move the items out of the way. Left dirty foot prints in the shower pan. Required my sweeping and cleaning all surfaces after job completed. He did attempt all work that I requested (some shower and bath fixtures could not be replaced due to concern that more damage could occur). The work that was able to be completed was quite reasonable and as I requested. The appointment was also later in the day, so I know he was under time constraints to complete the work.
Lawnmower Repair, and sharpening. Serving the Portland area since 1963. Family owned.
"It took a little while to get the mower back but service and everything else was very good. I plan on calling him again this year."
We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, power washing and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out some of the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today
"Work was done on time and on budget"
self and one employee,2 sub-contractors.
"Beyond belief dropped today and got fixed today. Excellent dedication and professionalism will recommend to all friends. Just can't give enough praise to this great man. Support our vets lifelong customer now."
Residential & Commercial Sales & Services. Come to Roy Boys Inc for top-of-the-line equipment sales! You'll find we carry everything from lawn mowers and chainsaws to edgers, trimmers, and Mantis tillers. Count on our family-owned and operated team to provide the best in quality lawn, garden, and power equipment at fair pricing. Stop by today to browse our inventory. Rest assured we'll provide you with manufacturers' warranties on the products we sell. Rely on the professional team at Roy Boy..
"It took about 4 weeks for the repair to be completed, however, they had to order a part and considering the age of my mower, I was thrilled they were able to fix it. The mower has never run better - it's almost like new!"
We are a Portland, Oregon based design firm that strives to build a better world to live in. Whether a living space is outdoors, indoors or in-between we believe in our unique ability as designers and craftsmen to improve the functionality and aesthetic of the built environment. Through collaborative creativity and hard work we conceive functional, fun and awe-inspiring places for people to live, work, and play. Grass Stains, LLC is a design-build contracting firm focused on constructing ..
"Our backyard looks dramatically better than it did before. Grasstains delivered highly professional results, good communication and were good about change orders throughout the process. They also provided very good input and advice on design, implementation details, and other elements that made the results better than we expected. They were not the cheapest bid (on the premium end of pricing, in fact) but the results were very high quality. They kept things clean and tidy throughout the process, and kept us informed about progress without us having to ask.
With 15 years of construction experience, I am here to address all your construction and handyman needs you may have.
"It took him 3 trips to get it adequately acceptable."
Sales, Service and Rental Outdoor Power Equipment
"Well, it was okay. I specified that one of the problems I noticed was the tire was flat. When we got it back, it went flat again the next day. I called, they had someone come out to get the tire/wheel. When they brought it back to me, they charged me more, including for the trip. I got on the phone with them and got most of it reduced since I had already paid for them to repair the flat. My rear bagger just fell off the other day. I can't tell if somehow the pins were missing, were not reinstalled, they just fell off on their own, or what, but they were not to be found. This shouldn't have happened this soon after having it checked over. Accessibility to their store is difficult because of it's location. Trying to position my trailer when I brought the mower there was difficult. They had quite a back log of work. It took a long time for them to get to the mower.
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"I wish I had used these people earlier. I ordered a part for my dryer and was able through their instructional video to fix it myself. Let me tell you I am "mechanically challenged" in just about every way. LOL I may have cut myself through my own stupidity but I did it. it was easy and I did not have to pay a repair man for a simple fix. Thank you so much!
Financing available. Additional e-mails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all 6 highly rated companies in PortlandJoin Angi now
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Maywood Park,
- Oak Grove,
- Lake Oswego,
- King City,
- Happy Valley,
- West Linn,
- Wood Village,
- Oregon City,
lawn mower repair shops in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Lawnmower Shop & Mobile Repair5115 NE Cully Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97218
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repair12355 se Steele st
Portland, Oregon 97236
- Cummins Northwest4711 N Basin Ave
Portland, Oregon 97217
- ED'S MOWER & SAW SHOPPE, INC.17635 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD
Portland, Oregon 97267
- Grasstains LLC1631 NE Broadway
Portland, Oregon 97232
- Henderson Turf & Wear Inc5120 SE Johnson Creek Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97222
- Jay's Mower & Chainsaw7205 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97211
- Stark Street Lawn & Garden11827 SE Stark St
Portland, Oregon 97216
- TREE TOOLS LLC11015 SW CAPITOL HWY
Portland, Oregon 97219
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW7247 SE Woodstock Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97206
- A-1 Lawnmower Shop & Mobile Repair
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE55430 SW Horner Ln
GASTON, Oregon 97119
- A&J Landscape Maintenance Inc17845 SW Baseline Rd
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
- A-Able Sandblasting & Painting15690 SE Highway 212
Damascus, Oregon 97089
- Affordable Electric and Small Engine Repair162 White Mountain Hwy
Milton, New Hampshire 03851
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair3905 Nicholson Rd
Vancouver, Washington 98661
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT1703 S BEAVERCREEK RD
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- fischer mill supply inc20990 S Fischers Mill Rd
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- Fisher Farm & Lawn6928 SE 282nd Ave
Gresham, Oregon 97080
- fischer mill supply inc
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT1912 MAIN ST
Vancouver, Washington 98660
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE5065 SWEGLE RD NE
Salem, Oregon 97317
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE
- MainStream Landscape11580 SW Graven St. King City, OR
King City, Oregon 97224
- Moen Machinery Co268 NE Hogan Dr
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- MainStream Landscape
- Pacific Tractor & Implement1221 SW Baseline ST
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Pleitez Construction Llc1244 S 6th St
Independence, Oregon 97351
- Pacific Tractor & Implement
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- Roy-Boys10270 SW Hall Blvd
Tigard, Oregon 97223
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CAREBOX 304
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
- STARK STREET LAWN & GARDEN12150 SW BROADWAY ST
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- Stark Street Lawn & Garden Oregon City1780 Washington St
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CARE