Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Get matched with top biohazard cleanup companies in Portland, OR
There are 6 highly-rated local biohazard cleanup companies.
Recent Biohazard Cleanup Reviews in Portland
- Bio-One PDXBiohazard PDX was really wonderful to work with. They communicated well with me, answered any questions I had and made the whole process very easy. They allowed me to work side by side with them and were honest and compassionate about each and every decision I needed help with. Not only were they worth every penny but they came in ahead of schedule and it was reflected in the final price. I would highly recommend them in the future
- Bio-One PDXVery Smoothly Phil and his team were friendly and efficient I would gladly use their services again if needed
- Oregon Restoration Co.They arrived very quickly after being called to find us mildly hysterical over our flooded basement. They immediately outlined a plan of action, which we accepted, and they began to deal with the emergency issues of water control and mold growth. We felt that they knew what they were doing and they worked every day on our behalf to get things stable. They really saw us as people, not just a nameless customer, and their efficient handling of the project helped us through a very rough time. We didn't really get other bids (although we interviewed another company that we didn't like), but Oregon Restoration's pricing seemed fair and reasonable for all the hours they spent and all the work they did. They worked with us for several weeks to get the apartment ready to begin the waterproofing and rebuilding. This included demo-ing all the rooms, including kitchen and bath, flood-cutting the sheetrock, and trying very hard to save as many things from damage as possible. Ryan is very knowledgeable and able to explain things well. Curtis ran the whole project onsite, and he and the guys who came with him were always professional and friendly. We were completely satisfied with everything they did
- Oregon Restoration Co.After receiving an exorbitant quote from another company who wanted us to sign a binding contract, we canceled the scheduled clean-up and decided to get another quote. While waste clean-up is expensive, Ryan did the clean-up for less than half the cost of the other guy. He did not cut corners or do anything less than the other guy quoted. We appreciate Ryan's honesty of the job requirements and that he did not price goug us as though this would be a potential insurance claim. We would call Oregon Restoration again
- Environmental Works LLCEnvironmental Works was great to work with. We had our soil sampled 10 years ago and it was clean, but we couldn't afford to decommission the tank at that time. When we called them this time, the quote was for LESS than 10 years ago. All of the work from start to finish was completed within 8 days including a DEQ certificate in our hands. Despite a big, deep hole in our lawn while working, there was surprisingly little damage and a rainy week later, the sod had filled back in and the site is hardly noticeable. Cost included soil samples, labor and DEQ certificate
- SERVPRO of Cedar MillJayson, Richie, and McKenzie were always responsive, professional, friendly, punctual, and effective in their work. In short, they were on top of their game. I was especially impressed by their willingness to go our of their way to make sure things were done right, and their willingness to share their expertise in what the next steps to take to prevent needing another remediation type of repair
- SERVPRO of Cedar MillWe had a water leak at one of our rentals and honestly I wasn't sure who to call, so after my agent made a couple suggestions about area SERVPRO companies I figured I needed to narrow it down a bit. I called a few of my contractor connections. One of my best is my painting and remodel contractor Jayson with Majic Painting and Remodleing. He has always been so honest and anytime I needed his help, which has been on a bunch of projects, I could count on him. So I was hoping he could let me know if he worked with any of them? Wouldn't you know it he has a Servpro business that can do water and smoke damage clean up and restoration and they were so quick to get a crew out to settle this issue? The dry out was completed quickly and they checked for mold too. They did some drywall and painting and we had space back to usual so quick. I can't believe they were able to do this so quickly. I heard it takes like a month, but because they can do the restoration and the rebuild stuff as one big company we were able to get it done more quickly. Thank you Servpro Cedar Mill and thank you Majic painting and remodeling. We love the work but hope we hope we don't have to do this kind of work anytime soon. We would like to give an extra special shout-out to Nick, he was really thoughtful
- Advanced Recovery CorpThe plumber recommended Advanced Recovery, and we're very glad they did. Russ went under the house directly to the leak and the large pools to look at the full extent of the problem, then told us the next step, which was to await the insurance company adjuster's determination about coverage. In the interim (several days, including the weekend), Russ deployed a powerful air evacuator to keep the vapors from coming up into the house. He told us the cost up front. He continually watched for ways to contain costs. Before we called the insurance adjuster, he suggested we check for an access port on the main sewer line, since emptying the mess down that pipe would cost less. While we don't have an access port, we still appreciated Russ' approach. On the day after the insurance adjuster confirmed coverage, Russ gathered his crew and supplies and arranged to meet the pump truck at our house. Upon arrival, the abatement technician suited up completely, the pump truck operator deployed the hoses, and the pools were cleared quickly. With the fetid water removed, the Advanced Recovery team flushed the area with antimicrobials and mold killers in several cycles. Payment wasn't an issue at this time, since the insurance company will cover most or all of the cost, and we're awaiting that information. Throughout the experience, Russ always returned our calls. After they left, the crawlspace literally - I mean this - smelled perfumed! Like someone had just finished a long shower. Since the affected area is deeply under the house, I couldn't do it justice with photos, unfortunately. I highly recommend Advanced Recovery for your environmental & household cleanups of this kind. They handle businesses as well as residential customers; I urge you to have them on your Go To list should you face a problem like the one we faced. /J
- Alpha Environmental Services IncCompany came out to take soil samples on the date and time promised. It was analyzed and they gave me a price for decommissioning with a caveat that it may be $300 more if certain conditions were found. They must have found the conditions because they charged the $300 extra. Their decommissioning process impacted the surrounding lawn in a very negligible manner. I was under the gun to get the job done and they met my schedule
- Alpha Environmental Services IncPrice was better than competition, work done in good time frame altho did not arrive "first thing" as promised, requiring a call to the office to see if they forgot the appt. Did their work and covered it back up, no mess, no fuss.
Biohazard Cleanup Services in Portland
- Business Description:SERVPRO of Cedar Mill / Oak Hills is a trusted leader in the restoration industry, and our highly trained technicians provide 24-hour emergency service. We’re dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster with the training, equipment, and experience to respond to your restoration or cleaning needs. Additional DBA - Majic Works LLCRecent Review:Great service and excellent results. Jayson was top-notch in getting us through extensive water damage hidden behind a built-in wall of bookcases and media shelving. He is professional, thorough and cares about the end result. He worked well with our insurance adjuster for a smooth claim process. Highly recommendedDave and Margaret K.
- Business Description:We specialize in water/smoke damage as well as kitchen/bathroom remodels. We also have a variety of carpenters, drywall, painters and handyman employees who each individually specialize in home renovations to suit your every home care needs. We have been in business since 2011. The quality of our work makes our business strive. PDX Top Finishes has an extensive background in providing thorough home improvement project planning, and we know what it takes to get the job done right, on time, and..Recent Review:Firstly if you are looking at this review Rafael had his contractors license suspended on 2/19/21:the 2nd time in 2 years. He has 3 claims against him & soon to be 4. This can be found on the CCB website license # 224901 - This was not information provided to us when we asked Rafael to provide us with license, bonding & insurance. Rafael provided us with his insurance only without his CCB# so we had to research to find it. 12/18/20 we paid Rafael $22,600 since he said he could not begin until we paid the dues. 1/11/21 they started working & 2/17/21 we let them go due to lack of communication, failure to provide the proper documentations, negligence & the cleanliness. Even though we were charged $231.07 for "clean up", $190.15 for dumpster trailer & $481.23 for waste. I would go around & hammer down or pull up exposed nails or heavy duty staples. I had to wipe down our house, sweep & clean up every time they left. Rafael does not work with professional subcontractors. I overheard one of the subcontractors discussing his YouTube training with Rafael. He arrived without any supervision to put in our vinyl plank flooring & could not figure out how to install it. Luckily we told them to stop because it was also being laid over the top of nail heads & large pieces of debris. Rafael told us this would not effect the quality of the flooring.We have to have the drywall work done torn out & redone. They covered an electrical outlet & the drywall is bowing outwards which we will find out the problem once we remove the wall. Rafael charged us $2,993.95 for material costs. When you can obtain the materials at Home Depot for roughly $250. I only say this because I was able to find everything used at the local store. The materials listed are vapor barrier joint tape, tape, mud, vapor barrier, sanding blocks, floor self leveling, drywall, "plumbing materials", "framing materials", trash bags. Then there are additional charges for $9,753.95 for cabinets, backsplash, countertops, cabinets & delivery fee. All of which have not been nor will be delivered to us. Rafael refuses to provide us with material receipts or the invoice for the cabinets purchased for the project. The ZC company would not let us claim the cabinets without the invoice. After I spoke to the lawyer it is our right to know the cost of materials. Here we are 43 days later & we still have no kitchen. Rafael said this was because my husband pressured them into removing the kitchen. However on 1/18/21 Nick showed up saying he was there to demo the kitchen. Then he said he would be right back & called to tell us he wasn't returning because he had to go to a different job. We were not told prior to Nick telling us that the kitchen was being demoed yet. Then the next day Rafael & his team returned just like hey we are here to take the kitchen out. We wrongly thought things would start moving along quickly. However on 2/12/21 when the floors arrived they hadn’t even prepped the floors. Although the vinyl planks took a month to arrive the "Seasoned Wood Multi-Width Vinyl Plank Flooring" can be picked up today at the local store. We have not heard from Rafael since 2/24/2021 when he told us "it's obvious that you don't know anything about construction." "If you feel we didn't do a good job tell the contractors board & the judge.". He put forth no effort to make us satisfied customers I expect a proper job to be done when I am paying $9,000 for 10HR of labor for a 438SF demo job & shoddy drywall repairs. I wrote down the times that Rafael & his team came to work on our property. I am happy that I finally made the right decision to let the PDX top finishes go. My husband has been working to make up for the shoddy workmanship & he is doing a better job for someone who knows nothing about construction. Unfortunately after paying $22,600 we are waiting 2-4 weeks for a $506 refund. I am planning to file a complaint with the CCB, BBB, attorney general. All of which could be avoided if PDX Top Finishes just did what was rightCassondra M.
- Business Description:We are a residential and commercial environmental consulting and remediation company. Serving the greater Portland, OR, area for over 16 years, we have the experience and knowledge to handle just about anything. We offer a variety of services from mold assessment and remediation to radon testing and mitigation and tank services. We provide project oversight and technical review for projects big and small. This includes site analysis, mold assessment, and the remediation of toxins. We also off..Recent Review:All of the jobs went well, they are very communicative and responsive. The home owner was pleased with the work done.Kim A.
- Business Description:Bio-One PDX is a locally owned family run business serving Oregon & SW WA. We specialize in biohazard remediation including crime scene cleaning, trauma, unattended death, decomposition, homicide, suicide, blood and bodily fluids, hoarding, animal hoarding, rodent waste, crawl space and attic decon, odor removal and sewage backup cleanup. We are friendly, prompt, discreet and experts at biohazard clean up services to help restore property to a safe condition. We're caring and compassionate sp..Recent Review:Biohazard PDX was really wonderful to work with. They communicated well with me, answered any questions I had and made the whole process very easy. They allowed me to work side by side with them and were honest and compassionate about each and every decision I needed help with. Not only were they worth every penny but they came in ahead of schedule and it was reflected in the final price. I would highly recommend them in the futureElisabeth L.
- Business Description:A Customer Service Company that specializes in Emergency Water Damage Restoration and Mold Removal. Dry out, Clean up and Repairs. Oregon Restoration is an Institute of Inspectors Cleaners and Restorers Certified Firm (IICRC), led by Ryan Gilyeat, Portlands hometown IICRC Master Water RestorerRecent Review:Ken came out to our house. He arrived on time. He was professional and pleasant. We really appreciated how he took the time to provide us with thoughtful information to address our problem! We would absolutely go through Oregon Restoration again, though we will cross our fingers that we never need to (at least for water damage)Christine M.
- Business Description:We're innovative, hard working and we get the job done right from the science to the site. From our administration team, to the project managers and field crews, our employees are highly skilled and thoroughly trained professionals. We specialize in air quality testing and mitigation (Radon), underground tank decommissioning, sewer inspection & repair, directional drilling, environmental site assessments and environmental restorationRecent Review:I hired Environmental Works on the recommendation of a co-worker. Not only was it the least expensive of the three bids I received but it was also the only company that offered a lifetime guarantee on its work. The entire installation of a radon mitigation system in my home took less than six hours. The company guarantees that its radon mitigation system can keep radon levels below 2.7 pCi/L. A three-month radon monitoring test, completed ten months after the installation of my mitigation system, indicated radon levels at 1.4 pCi/L. I am very pleased with the work that was performed at my homeKen R.
- Business Description:Oregon Blind & Window Cleaning will beat any other price! We not only clean blinds & windows but offer the "Best" new Blinds price guarantee! Specializing in new blinds sales, Blind & window cleaning, drapes, and roof and gutter cleaning. Servicing Portland and surrounding areas and also Albany and Eugene. Our company uses only Eco-friendly cleaning products and of course is licensed, bonded, and insured. Oregon Blind Cleaning is one of the leading and most innovative window covering busine..Recent Review:They showed up on time did what they said they would and was a great value. What a great team Thank youstefanie s.
- Business Description:Specializing in Housecleaning! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Great and smiley service. Olimpia and crew does very detail service. Every 2 weeks she clean my house. I’m happy to come home nowMELIH & RUTH O.
- Business Description:24 Hr, 7 Days a Week Emergency Response _____(800) 769-1553_____ Our team of highly trained professionals are committed to providing an excellent service experience for you our customer. Ask us about our Core Values of Service. Much more than words, these are the values that shape our company and every service we offer. We pride ourselves not only in our quality work, but in the way we make our clients feel in the process. Communication - Integrity - Accuracy - Performance Family owned & oper..Recent Review:DO NOT BELIEVE these A ratings,,,, POS company that sub contracted a terrible group of amature painters.... multiple things charged and NOT done!! charged for porta potty and none was brought to site upon construction. RIPOFF!!mick w.
- Business Description:SERVPRO of Southeast Portland specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Southeast Portland can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. SERVPRO of Southeast Portland understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your lif..Recent Review:Effective 1/30/21, I have fired this branch. They have no idea what they are doing nor do they seem to care. I had a water leak in October. It is now February and the job is not done. They setup some drying equipment and removed some drywall and carpet. They have not followed up since they picked up their drying equipment before Thanksgiving 2020. I have called them multiple times with nothing but broken promises as a result. Someone will call back, everyone is out on jobs, your job is on my radar, I have heard excuse after excuse. Worst customer service EVER!!! (The crew that has done the initial work has been great. Nothing against them. The office is in complete disarray.) I am working with another branch manager to contact the regional franchise manager. People should lose their jobs and I will not stop until they do! They had the nerve to send me a ****** bill for 4k dated a month ago that I got today 2/4/21! ***? Good luck with that. DO NOT CALL THIS BRANCH for help!! 3/18/21 Follow up: With the assistance of a manager from another branch, I reached out to a franchise manager and explained everything that had gone on. He, at least at first, sounded concerned. The owner of the SE Salem branch of Servpro and the general manager LIED to him and said that I told them I didn't want them to do the reconstruction. This is 1000% BS! I had repeatedly called for 3 months asking to get when they would get the rest of the job finished. The companies whole motto is "Like it never happened...". Why in the **** would I not want them to finish the job?!?! That makes absolutely NO SENSE!! I would like for them to respond to this review (they won't cuz they don't care). Answer me why it is that they never returned or contacted me after my repeated attempts to get them here to finish the job! I requested that they take 1k off the bill for their basically forgetting that I existed, leaving holes in my wall for 6 months and the stress they have caused. Big surprise, they refused. I will continue to write and post my experiences with this firm on every page I can find. If I can save others from dealing with the wreck this company left behind and cost them some revenue along the way, it will be well worth my time. I am not going to stop telling people of my experience with this company. 3/22/21 Below are pictures of how they left my home. The franchise manager is apparently powerless and I now am stuck with having to pay for poor customer service and a job not done. Now I have been trying to find someone else to complete the work and still have holes in my walls 6 months later. Absolutely shady group of people!!! STAY AWAY!!! Business name is Servpro SE but legal name is Precision Edge RestorationDavid D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful biohazard cleanup service articles
The Internet of Things is connecting us with devices in more ways than ever before, but what does it mean for smart homes and for your home security system?
Find out how to prevent mold in your bathrooms, basement and kitchen and when to call an inspector or mold remediation company for a professional opinion.
Find biohazard cleanup companies in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
biohazard cleanup companies in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Noble Restoration Services33816 NE Kale
- Advanced Recovery Corp7135 Red Prairie Rd
- Advanced Timber & Fire Company, LLC.11048 SW Greenburg RD Unit 140
- Aftermath Washington1705 S 93rd St Unit F20
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- ARS, Inc2700 NE Andresen Rd STE F1
- Autobella Northwest203 NE Grand Ave.
- A Noble Restoration Services
- CENTRAL CITY CONCERN232 NW 6TH AVE
- CENTRAL CITY CONCERN
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Jones Stohosky Environmental Laboratory, Inc3315 SE Harrison St Suite C
- Jones Stohosky Environmental Laboratory, Inc
- L & L Design & Remodeling Inc.2806 NE 65th Ave A
- L & L Design & Remodeling Inc.
- Oregon Restoration Co.9350 SW Tigard St
- Oregon Restoration Co.
- River City EnvironmentalPO Box 30087
- River City Environmental
- ServiceMaster of Portland4610 SE 26th Ave
- SERVPRO of Cedar Mill2110 NW Aloclek Dr Ste 601
- SERVPRO of Southeast Portland4409 SE 24th Ave
- SERVPRO of Southwest Portland6312 SW Capitol Hwy Box Ste 419
- ServPro of Tigard & TualatinPO Box 230271
- Summit Cleaning & Restoration1875 Pacific Ct SE
- ServiceMaster of Portland
- Tranquillity Massage3303 NE 44th St Bldg A, Ste 12
- Tranquillity Massage
- XAVIER ENVIRONMENTAL11300 SW CAHALIN RD
- XAVIER ENVIRONMENTAL