Just because your septic tank is “out of sight and out of mind” doesn’t mean it’s working properly. Find out how much it costs to repair your septic tank.
Get matched with top septic system services in Philadelphia, PA
There are 27 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Philadelphia
- dumpster dave llcExcellent work prompt and very professional. I won’t be using any other company in the future. I strongly recommend Dumpster Dave’s!!
- dumpster dave llcAbsolutely fantastic showed up on time was very professional and helpful extremely affordable will definitely be using them often!!!!
- Bob Drayton Septic Service / Mr.Bob's Portable ToiI wish there were more starts I could fill in. 10 plus stars!! I used Bob Drayton for Septic Pumping in the past, but today (a Friday at 2pm) I called with a request for an emergency septic pumping after I called a bunch of other companies that said no way before I even finished my question. I only called the other companies because they came up first on my google search. Bob Drayton Services was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! The woman I spoke with on the phone was very polite and extremely helpful. Not only did they come out for emergency service, even though they said they didn't have any more emergency appointments, but they were at my home within 30 minutes. The professional that pumped my septic educated me and my son (I am recently divorced and didn't know much) on how to care for septic and clean the filter. He also looked at my 5 year old septic field as I had some concerns about it and gave me resources to assist with that. He explained why I was having an issue with my septic and what to do about the issue (easy very cheap fix). He was also extremely friendly, professional, and not condescending at all to this not so knowledgeable homeowner. Also, the price was extremely fair! I will never use another company for any of my septic needs again. I am a customer FOR LIFE Bob Drayton Septic- and I will surely tell all of my friends and family how awesome this company and the professionals that work there are
- C M Kristman, Inc.We couldn't be happier. Our previous septic contractor was slow to respond and their price estimate was way too high. C.M Kristman responded to our inquiry almost immediately yesterday afternoon, and this morning a new pump was installed and operating before 10 a.m.
- C M Kristman, Inc.They responded quickly to my request as the system was backed up due to the filter being clogged. Came out, cleaned the septic filter, had my system operating as intended.
- C M Kristman, Inc.Elisa Kristman was exceptional.....Prompt, responsive, fair pricing....We really appreciated the great customer service !
- ICD LLCI would highly recommend ICD for any septic related job. Great customer service, not something you find today! Was done efficiently and on time with no problems. Very well run company.
- C M Kristman, Inc.I am a contractor who has dealt with different subs over the years. Having just moved, we needed a new septic system. Every interaction we had with C.M. Kristman was honest, professional and well executed.
- C M Kristman, Inc.Pump alarm sounding @ 2:10 PM. I called C M Kristman and received return call within an hour, advising a technician was on their way to my home. Pump was found to be defective and replacement was recommended, and approved to proceed with repair. Pump was replaced, job site cleaned up and technician departed just over two hours after his arrival. Excellent initial response and each step of the process exceeded my expectations. I've been a customer for 19 years and plan to continue the relationship for the foreseeable future
- A-Stat Inspection ServicesBill was very professional and thorough, and he patiently answered all of our questions. The report was clear and well-detailed, and once we had it, Bill spoke with us again to ensure that he answered any questions we had, based on the report. We would use him again, and recommend him to everyone!
Last update on July 26, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Philadelphia, PA
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Need a Small Bath in Detached Garage. Are There Any Self Contained Septic Systems I Could Use and What is Involved?
Question by ewpk: I have septic, but know cost of adding another septic or the ability to add to mine is probably not allowed or cost prohibited. Had once heard
Find septic tank services in
- Elkins Park,
- Pennsauken Township,
- Bala Cynwyd,
- Merion Station,
- Haddon Township,
- Gloucester City,
- Maple Shade,
Septic Tank Contractors in Philadelphia, PA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102
- Choates General Contracting, IncPO Box 46313
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19160
- Goodman Plumbing Inc8015 Castor Ave
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152
- Gregory Rossi Plumbing & Heating9713 Glenhope Rd
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19115
- KEN'S PLUMBING4312 OSAGE AVE
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104
- QUALITY DISCOUNT PLUMBING 1307 Nedro Ave
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19141
- ValueGuard Home Inspection600 Chestnut St Suite 675
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.
- A-Stat Inspection Services4 Versailles Circle
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
Levittown, Pennsylvania 19057
- ACE DISPOSAL/ PORTABLES1133 W. VALLEY HILL RD.
Malvern, Pennsylvania 19355
- AJ Perri1162 Pine Brook Rd
Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
- All County and AssociatesP.O. Box 472
Saint Peters, Pennsylvania 19470
- ALLSYSTEMSOLAR Heating,Cooling,Plumbing,Electric1251 Lodi Hill Rd
Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania 18972
- American Drain Cleaning & Plumbing882 Woodlawn Ave
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania 19460
- American Sewer Service Inc10 E Glenolden Ave
Glenolden, Pennsylvania 19036
- A-Stat Inspection Services
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing410 Meco Dr Ste B
Wilmington, Delaware 19804
- BILLY'S SEPTIC SERVICE474 Elk Rd
Monroeville, New Jersey 08343
- Bonitz & Bonitz Construction Co146 Merrick Rd
Trenton, New Jersey 08691
- BPG Home Inspections289 Towne Center Blvd Ste 204
Easton, Pennsylvania 18040
- Brandywine Septic Services, Inc.1160 State Road
Lincoln University, Pennsylvania 19352
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
- Decker Septic29 Constitution Drive
Southampton, New Jersey 18966
- Delaware SepticPO Box 79
Middletown, Delaware 19709
- DeLeon Excavating & Construction2140 Saucon Ave
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- DEV ENGINEERING16 N Maple Ave
Marlton, New Jersey 08053
- Dilling Heating & Cooling PA3580 Progress Dr
Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020
- Drainmen Plumbing Inc35 Beech St
Pottstown, Pennsylvania 19464
- Decker Septic
- earth care1441 Woodmont Ln NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
- earth care
- George Allen Wastewater Management4375 County Line Rd
Chalfont, Pennsylvania 18914
- Gold Medal Service11 Cotters Lane East
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
- Good News Drain Services1306 Winding Ln
Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania 18353
- GRAY BROTHERS, IN1696 E LANCASTER AVE
Paoli, Pennsylvania 19301
- GREAT VALLEY SEPTIC SERVICES INCPO BOX 479
Malvern, Pennsylvania 19355
- George Allen Wastewater Management
- M.C.R PRO LLC165 California Rd P.O BOX 351
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
- Mainline General Contracting693 Painter Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063
- Michael A Hughes Plumbing & Heating720 Walden Rd
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania 19012
- Montco Rooter Plumbing & Drains1151 S Trooper Rd Ste D
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
- M.C.R PRO LLC
- NORBILL DISPOSAL SERVICE5610 HARING RD
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
- NORBILL DISPOSAL SERVICE
- Oliver Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, & Electrical101 Waverly Ave
Morton, Pennsylvania 19070
- Oliver Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, & Electrical
- P R ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGNS INC1211 Hollow Rd.
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania 19421
- Palmerio Plumbing LLC107 Fairbrook Dr
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania 19525
- PATRICK RUSH PLUMBING & HEATING1265 Moyer Road
Telford, Pennsylvania 18969
- Picciotti Lawn & Landscaping LLCPO Box 444
Hilltown, Pennsylvania 18927
- Pierson Environmental Servcies195 Laurel Heights Rd
Landenberg, Pennsylvania 19350
- Precision Plus PlumbingPO Box 963
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania 19004
- Puppy Dog Landscape Corporation1918 old bethlehem pike
Sellersville, Pennsylvania 18960
- P R ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGNS INC
- Quantum Environmental Enterprise858 Easkey Ln
Avondale, Pennsylvania 19311
- Quantum Environmental Enterprise
- R.D. Excavating & Septic746 North Manor Road
Elverson, Pennsylvania 19520
- Rahn Contracting LLC534 N. Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, New Jersey 08012
- Rapid Rooter Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service701 Black Horse Pike
Haddon Heights, New Jersey 08035
- Reliable Home Inspection Service100 Old Kennett Rd
Wilmington, Delaware 19807
- Richard E Yard Plumbing & Heating Inc58 Pine Hill Rd
Stockton, New Jersey 08559
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2460 General Armistead Ave
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup225 Market St
Camden, New Jersey 08102
- Russo Corporation1220 Kings Highway
Swedesboro, New Jersey 08085
- RYAN S STOLTZFUS EXCAVATING6893 WHITE OAK RD
Christiana, Pennsylvania 17509
- R.D. Excavating & Septic
- Service Today9349 Old Furnace Rd
Seaford, Delaware 19973
- ServiceMark Heating Cooling & Plumbing307 Ruthar Dr
Newark, Delaware 19711
- Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical290 Hansen Access Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
- Steve Dunsmore's Plumbing & HVACPO Box 121
Bridgeport, Pennsylvania 19405
- STINKY'S SEPTIC TANK PUMPING462 STATE HIGHWAY 31 N Ste A
Lambertville, New Jersey 08530
- Service Today
- The Pipeshark IncPO Box 187
Saint Peters, Pennsylvania 19470
- The Pipeshark Inc
Septic tank companies that service Philadelphia
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.