Water softener maintenance can help extend the life of your appliance and keep your water healthy for your home and skin. Use these tips to maintain your softener.
Get matched with top water softener companies in Nashville, TN
There are 14 highly-rated local water softener companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Water Softeners Reviews in Nashville
- ASAP Home ServicesEverything went absolutely perfect and I couldn't ask for any nicer people that represent this company! I would recommend this company for all your water needs! Give them a try, you will not be disappointed!
- ASAP Home ServicesMr. Rockett and his team were very professional and timely on the work that was performed. Would highly recommend in the future!
- ASAP Home ServicesThe install was about an hour long had the best shower of my life that night and I cooked with purified water as well.
- Stark PlumbingDaniel Stark has done all our plumbing work for over 5 years. We have a 5 bathroom house built in the 1930’s. Daniel has overseen the replacement of old cast iron pipes, old toilets, installation of tankless hot water heater, whole house water purification system, rebuilt/replaced faucets, installed new garbage disposal, repaired countless leaks. He also replaced all pipes/plumbing fixtures in a rental property we own. Daniel is trustworthy & hard working, always going the extra mile to solve any plumbing issue. We will continue to use Stark Plumbing exclusively for all our plumbing needs
- Lee CompanyThey did a good job. They are expensive. Their price of maintenance is more than other companies. I felt good entrusting such an expensive project into their hands.
- Southern Plumbing WorksExcellent and very efficient. Kept us in the loop as far as what they were doing and were very professional.
- Lee CompanyTechnician came and briefly looked at the system and said it was working fine. He flushed the toilet in the basement a few times and ran the water in the shower for a couple of minutes. He then plugged it back in and the noise stopped and the water stopped running. Total time in the house was less than 15 minutes. He said the issue was that the filter needed replacing. He then charged me more than the $49 that was agreed upon when I first called. His report actually stated that he stayed for 2 hours and he "gave me a discount". I called the company and the receptionist was shocked I got charged more. The issue occurred again about 5 days later and they sent another technician. This time, he explained that the issue wasn't the water softener but actually a valve in one of the pipes for the bathroom was sticking and the should be an easy fix by running the water for a few minutes. He was actually very competent and I appreciated that. All their employees should be like this guy! Ultimately, it took more than 3 weeks, repeated calls, and threats of reporting to BBB to get reimbursed for paying more money than what was agreed upon because managers didn't want to admit fault for poor service. If communication was improved and technicians actually billed for what they did, I'd give a better review
- First Class Plumbing & HVAC LLCArty did a great job!! We called him on Monday and he replaced the unit on Wednesday. We called three other vendors and his price was by far the best. He even had to do extra work to make our new water heater fit and he didn't add any fees. Highly recommend his work.
- ARVINS PLUMBINGWe keep going back to Arvin's and we keep getting the same amazing customer-focused service. I can't imagine using anyone else, these guys do amazing work and they go the extra mile to make recommendations that really make sense for their customer. If you need plumbing work done, USE ARVINS! You won't regret it
- Bellevue First PlumbingHe came out the same day I called him and on time, and immediately put me at ease. I thought it was the garbage disposal, but mostly knew water was leaking under my sink and I didn't dare use it. Turns out it wasn't the disposal, it was a problem with the the trap. He did not have to go off to get the right part, he had everything he needed on his truck. He removed the disposal, checked it over, put in new pipe for the trap, reinstalled the disposal and removed an old under the sink filter system. Then he installed a new faucet in the kitchen. Following that, he installed a new facet in the bathroom and then a shower head. The work went quickly and professionally and he kept everything cleaned up as he went along. Would I call Belleview First in the future should I need plumbing? Absolutely
Water Softener Installers in Nashville
- Business Description:We are a family owned water systems company proudly serving Clarksville, TN and surrounding areas. Please give us a call for all your water needs. Whether it be leak detection systems, water softeners, water softener installation, reverse osmosis Installation, or anything else, we can get it done. We are your local water expertsRecent Review:With the service it went great, people came in and do the job, how it needs to be done. They really did a fabulous job. The customer service was also great. They responded to my request very quickly and were able to came in and install the system in the same weekMalena T.
- Business Description:ASAP Home Services is a 16-year-old local owned and family operated BBB Accredited company We supply whole home water filtration for homeowners. ASAP Home Services is the exclusive Tennessee Puronics authorized dealer. Puronics is the oldest water filtration company in the country and is endorsed by NASA. Puronics is also the only company that is certified with the EPA, NSF and carries the gold seal from the water association Also ASAP Home Services is the only exclusive dealer in Tennes..Recent Review:Mr. Rockett and his team were very professional and timely on the work that was performed. Would highly recommend in the future!Ben L.
- Business Description:Green Group is a one stop shop for all your plumbing needs. We specialize in both commercial and residential plumbing with 2 master plumbers on our team. We can do small projects from faucet repair and replacement to large projects such as plumbing entire buildings. At Green group, we strive on doing it right the first time
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional plumbing experience, we are here to address all your plumbing needs.Recent Review:I recommend Stark Plumbing for all your plumbing needs. Prompt and efficient!Ute B.
- Business Description:With industry experience since 1983, we specialize in diagnosing plumbing issues and fixing them the first time. Any fixtures, leaks, toilet repairs, water heater (gas or electric), water lines, garbage disposals, drains, faucet repair or replacement, and so much more. This is all I do and I am prompt and efficient. I guarantee your satisfaction and I won’t leave until the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality work I provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out the s..Recent Review:I was nervous about this as I had never had to install a gas line. I thought it was going to be intensive, expensive and might mean my having to paint the laundry room that I had just completed because we'd moved in only days prior. He was to the point, didn't try to upsale, and never stopped working. I really appreciated having the ability to dry a couple of loads of clothing (the weather wasn't cooperating, though I tried hanging the clothing outside) in just a few hours. Highly recommendAngeline L.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.Recent Review:TMC is my "go to" company for any maintenance or work related to my heating/air conditioning unit. Technician Steve Travis came to my home yesterday and replaced my old thermostat, which had stopped functioning correctly and required me to manually "wiggle" it to get the heat to turn on. Steve arrived on time, installed the unit, tested it, and explained the different features and how to operate the unit before he left. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable, so the repair was a good experienceLisa W.
- Business Description:We provide First Class service at a quality price! For repairs, service and installation on all brands of Heating and Cooling systems. Installation of new tank or tankless water heaters. We run gas pipe too! Call us now at 615-504-8313 to schedule your appointment with AustinRecent Review:He came and fixed the vibration that I hear when I operate the AC.Domingo G.
- Business Description:*Out of office March 7 - 14th, currently accepting jobs the week of March 22nd* When you have a serious problem with your plumbing system, you need to get help from expert Murfreesboro plumbers who can quickly diagnose your problems, recommend a helpful solution, and perform the needed repairs as fast as possible. With over 30 years of experience, the third-generation master plumbers at Southern Service can help you take care of your plumbing woes today. Get started by calling today and sche..Recent Review:It went very well from calling and talking to Jessica to Hank completing the work. I had a water leak and had been talking with the water department. Hank found the leak and told me what to do and did not charge me. I did what I was told but it didn’t work. I called Jessica back the next day and Hank came back and completed the repair. Both Jessica and Hank were very friendly, personable and professional. I highly recommend them. I will use them again if necessaryDavid K.
- Business Description:Sullivan Home Service has been serving the Middle Tennessee area since 1992. Steve Sullivan takes great pride in his craft and has a lengthy career in home restoration and remodeling in many of Middle Tennessee's finest homes. Please call (615) 593-7394 for the quickest response. From a honey-do list to a complete kitchen remodel, he does it all. Every home needs a handyman. Let Sullivan Home Service be yours! **Proud winner of the 2013, 2014, and 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award**Recent Review:Steve did an outstanding job. He not only took the time to meet me at Supply store to show me supply options for the job he also made sure I had clear understanding of the project. The project turned out far better than I expectedtoni d.
- Business Description:Holt Plumbing Company, LLC is a full service plumbing company dedicated to serving the public with honest, dependable service. We have been in business since 1988 and pride ourselves on the number of repeat customers that we have acquired over the past 20+ years.We are a local family owned company. We have 22 employees with over 250 years combined experience. There is "No Job Too Large or Too Small". We run fast 24 hour emergency service and cover the entire Davidson county area including a..Recent Review:My neighbors had used Holt Plumbing in the past and were very satisfied. Hot Plumbing arrived after hours on the same day. Justin was very professional and polite. He kept me informed of the work that needed to be done. A blow torch was needed to clean up some shoddy welding from a previous repair. Then the old valve was removed and replaced along with a new flex hose. A new level control was also replaced inside the toilet tank. He was quick and fast. The entire job took 1.25 hrs. The pricing was reasonable. I will definately refer Holt Plumbing to my freinds, family and neighbors and use them again. Thanks Justin for the excellent service you providedMaria G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water softener installer articles
Potassium chloride can be a good alternative to sodium chloride in your water softener. Here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons of using potassium chloride.
Water softeners rid your home of hard minerals and, well, soften your water. Even better, the regeneration process is an automatic cycle that works when you’re least likely to use it.
Find water softener companies in
water softener companies in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Anything Plumbing7020 Stroop Lane
- 24/7 Anything Plumbing
- A Lions Craft2308 Peak Hill Cove
- Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co.735 Sneed Rd W
- Advance Aqua Solutions LLC5405 Murfreesboro Rd # B
La Vergne, Tennessee
- Advance Water Solutions1503 Killarney Dr.
- Affordable Heat and Air Service3306 Overhill Ct
- After Hours Plumbing511 3rd Ave. West
- American Home Design Inc880 Conference Dr
- American Integrity Construction4029 Brimestone Wy
- AMERICAN PLUMBING COMPANYPO BOX 770
- Applied Technologies Resources655 Flat Creek Cir
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Nashville4071 Powell Ave
- Arts Quality Plumbing108 Mid Town Ct Ste 201
- ARVINS PLUMBING8308 Saundersville Rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- ASAP Home Services831 Needham Dr
- A Lions Craft
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Water Systems Inc535 Myatt Dr Ste 300
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Felts Plumbing Inc177 Collier Ln
- First Class Plumbing & HVAC LLC2176 Loudenslager Dr
THOMPSONS STATION, Tennessee
- First Southern Restoration355 East Harris Rd
- Fivestar Plumbing & HVAC2910 Memorial Blvd
- Fusion Investments Corporation2206 Dortch Ave
- Felts Plumbing Inc
- INNOTECH WATER SYSTEMS314 HERMITAGE AVE
- INNOTECH WATER SYSTEMS
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
- Lee Company
- QUALITY WATER SYSTEMS OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE10700 FRANKLIN RD
- QUALITY WATER SYSTEMS OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE
- R & A Plumbing3998 Rippey Lake Rd
Mount Pleasant, Tennessee
- Rivers plumbing company 429 Frank Martin Rd
- ROBERTSON WATER TREATMENT2159 N. THOMPSON LN STE A-4
- ROCK CITY MACHINE CO.2728 Eugenia Ave Ste 111
- Roscoe Brown Inc959 N Thompson Ln
- Roscoe Brown, Inc410 South Roosevelt St.
- Royalty Plumbing
- Rutherford Plumbing Heating and Cooling132 Melstone Ct
- R & A Plumbing
- TENNESSEE MECHANICAL CORP101 GENERAL FORREST COURT
- Tennessee Water Technology902 Lakemont Dr
- The Green Group 406 Anthony Branch Dr
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- The Service Co2103 Griffintown Rd
White Bluff, Tennessee
- The Water Guys6074 Creekmont Dr
- TENNESSEE MECHANICAL CORP
- USA Plumbing1264 Lockertsville Rd
Ashland City, Tennessee
- USA Plumbing
- WARREN PLUMBING813 MASON TUCKER DR
- WARREN PLUMBING