Lee Company

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

4057 Rural Plains Cir

Franklin, TN 37064

Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list for your home, we get it done. In the midst of a busy world, your home should be a sanctuary. With Lee Company on the job, you have more time to enjoy your home – and your life. Lee Company keeps your home comfortable, safe, and looking good. Our team, from licensed tradesmen to professional handymen, handles all kinds of home services: heating and air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, windows, appliance repair, home security, and more. You name it; we do it. Lee Company has proudly served customers since 1944. Our team is recognized as a Top Workplace by The Tennessean, an Angie's List Super Service award winner since 2008, and an Ethics in Commerce winner by the Better Business Bureau....

4.3

HVAC Companies (889)plumbers (314)electrician (301)lighting (68)water heaters (60)ceiling fan installation (18)air duct cleaning (18)landscape lighting (7)water softeners (6)gas fireplace repair (5)dryer vent cleaning (3)gas leak repair (3)

07/28/2022

robert B.

Tech recharged system and Said he could find no leaks and recharged. Within 6 days it was not cooling and 2nd tech came out and was clueless. I complained on a survey and they called me to resolve. I had a commitment from a rep of this lee company that they would respond with a senior tech and nothing was ever done. $865 was the bill for 6 days of cooling. All they wanted was to promote and upsell with another unit instead of standing behind their service. Imagine a rep from a company promising you that it would be resolved and no further action was taken. This to me represents this comp. Unprofessional and rip-offs. They simply don't tell the truth and deceive. BEWARE! Take your chances.

Description of Work
Ac/heat unit

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

07/25/2022

KB R.

Worst after sale service. They make all big promises before sales. Do not keep appointment. They do not respond to phone calls. Promises are NOT kept. Will not recommend.

Description of Work
Routine AC service

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

04/07/2022

Suraj D.

They are very efficient and have well trained technician. They are pretty good when it comes to their service.

Description of Work
Hot water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, [Member Name Removed]!

04/07/2022

Suraj D.

I have a contract with them. Overpriced but good organization and efficient.

Description of Work
HVAC

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

03/25/2022

Teo V.

I got an appointment for the day after I called. Two electricians came out and quickly fixed both of the problems. I had requested that they wear masks when I made the appointments and they wore them without complaint. Both electricians were professional and kind, and I thought the price was reasonable. I'll be going straight to the Lee Company if we have other electrical needs come up.

Description of Work
Dead outlets in the kitchen and a closet light fixture that had stopped working.

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to be of service to you.

09/10/2021

Russell M.

The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company again.

Description of Work
Install 4 ceiling fans and 2 light fixtures

Category lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

07/21/2021

joshua N.

They came in. They were awesome and good. They fixed the issue in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They fixed my plumbing issue.

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

03/15/2021

W. W.

They are wonderful. I use them for 4-5 years now. They do home maintenance.

Description of Work
They did electrical work for me.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

01/29/2021

pat B.

the person never showed up. made an appointment and then didn't come

Description of Work
electric light replaced

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

We are very sorry about this, [Member Name Removed]. This in no way reflects how we want our customers to be treated. Please email us at info@leecompany.com with your contact information and we will have a manager reach out to you to discuss this further.

01/27/2021

Judi M.

There were two attempts at this. The first one didn't go too well so the company had to send another technician who came the next day. It was a little rocky start but worked out fine in the end.

Description of Work
Parts needed to be replaced in the toilet tank

Category appliance repair, plumbing

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate the opportunity to be of service and trusting us to get the job done.

12/03/2020

Bonnie L.

Excellent. They came out right away, were prompt, and worked into the night, in the cold and snow, so I could have water that day, even though I was prepared to wait. They thoroughly checked everything inside as well and took care of some other problems that were caused by debris that had settled in the pipes and the old holding tank. I am an elderly widow in rural Tennessee where it is hard to get anyone to come out to do anything, and Lee Company was a Godsend. They told me I was "their only customer right now." I did not realize their company was equipped to do so much. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Well pump replacement (submersible) and holding tank replacement.

Category plumbing, wells

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/14/2020

Robert K.

Showed up a few minutes early and did a good job. I went ahead and signed up for their annual inspection prog6based on this visit.

Description of Work
Leak repair

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate the opportunity to be of service.

08/31/2020

Carl S.

This company never replied. Certainly a bad reflection on Angie's list.

Description of Work
electrical

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please email info@leecompany.com with the best contact number to reach you? We have shared this with our managers and they would like to reach out to discuss your experience.

08/13/2020

PIETER M.

Justin came out to service our central air conditioner in Franklin TN on 8/11. He was such talented technician that knows his stuff. He took the time to teach me about my AC unit. He replaced the capacitor which was underperforming and put in a new black light to improve the quality of the air in my house. I will always ask for Justine when calling for AC service. Good job Lee Company in hiring the best!

Description of Work
AC Inspection

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Thank you so much for providing your feedback and allowing us to be of service to you , [Member Name Removed]!

07/05/2020

Debie F.

This was our first time using Lee Company. Even though it was a holiday weekend, they returned my message within minutes and worked us in. Our AC wasn't working and they seemed to genuinely care that it was fixed as soon as possible. Dillon, our service guy called when he was on his way. He was very nice and respectful, especially in regard to Covid safety. He was able to troubleshoot and fix the problem. He never tried to sell us stuff we didn't need or want like a lot of other companies do. We will definitely use this company again the next time.

Description of Work
HVAC service

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for providing your feedback and allowing us to be of service to you!

06/02/2020

Meagan B.

Handyman never called or showed up to provide quote. Services still needed. I’d give a second chance if available.

Description of Work
Handyman services

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have shared this with our managers and they will reach out shortly to discuss your experience.

06/02/2020

Mary G.

I got nothing from any of the so called professional on Angie's list. Not one call or email. Waste of time!

Description of Work
Estimate for on demand water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

05/31/2020

Mike S.

The technician was very knowledgeable. He preformed the work quickly and there was no issues when completed. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Main breaker box replaced

Work Completed On 05/31/2020

Thank you for the feedback! It’s a pleasure to serve you.

05/27/2020

Darlene W.

Lee Company technician Jon did an awesome job! We'll definitely have them back again if we need help at our house! THANKS!

Description of Work
Running electric from home to shed

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us., [Member Name Removed]. We truly appreciate the opportunity to be of service!

05/05/2020

Steven L.

They did a great job for me! It was also on saie

Description of Work
main plumbing lined cleaned

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate the opportunity to be of service!

04/06/2020

Patsy V.

Lee Company contacted us within 15 minutes of our posting on Angie's List. We explained that we lived in a double wide home and they would have to crawl several feet under the house back to the pipe that was busted. They agreed to come and take a look at it and were at our house in less than an hour. This was a small plumbing issue but they agreed to fix it. The job was completed in about 30 minutes or so. The plumber was very courteous and professional. We will definitely be calling them again if we have another plumbing issue.

Description of Work
Repair busted water pipe under the house.

Work Completed On 03/13/2020