Legacy Plumbing Company

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2009

7416-C Chapel Hill Rd

Raleigh, NC 27607

We are a full service plumbing company that has been in business in the Triangle for over a decade. Call us for competitive rates & fast & friendly service!

02/07/2021

Ann P.

Perfectly. Professional. Cleaned up after

Description of Work
Toilet install

01/28/2021

Grady S.

Very, very well. They were early both times, the charges were reasonable, and the service was first rate and polite/friendly. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Toilet replaced; shower flow issue addressed

11/30/2020

James G.

2 separate work orders by 2 different plumbers. Both men were professional and punctual. They cleaned up well after themselves. Good communication. The shower job went well so I called them back for the faucet. They came same-day for both calls.

Description of Work
Replaced shower mixing valve and handle. Fixed bathtub faucet leak.

09/29/2020

Mary D.

Awesome services from Jamie Dickenson at Legacy Plumbing Company.

Description of Work
Plumbing Services

08/07/2020

Warren S.

Josh arrived on time, having called first to tell me he was on the way. His work was excellent. He was quick, efficient, and thorough in doing the job. His attention to detail was impressive. I was very satisfied with Legacy and Josh in particular.

Description of Work
Toilet Replacement - Owner supplied toilet

05/22/2020

Derek A.

The technician was professional, cleaned up after himself and I am satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Install water shutoff valve

Category

05/21/2020

Robert C.

Legacy Plumbing was great to work with. They were very responsive, working us into their schedule to address a leaking pipe. They were polite, professional, and highly competent. Mitch explained everything he did and why. We will definitely use Legacy Plumbing again and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink plumbing repair and faucet installation

05/20/2020

JOELLEN B.

Great! He was really good at what he did and let me watch.

Description of Work
My sewer pipes needed to be camera inspected, but he had to clean them out before he could get to where he needed to be to do the inspection.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

05/14/2020

Frank M.

This was a great experience....received detailed quote over the phone. Scheduled service within a week. Tech showed up on time and did a fantastic job. Certified bckflow working as required and arranged county Inspection. Very competitive pricing and will be adding them to my go to list.

Description of Work
Replaced Backflow, replaced shut off valve to irrigation and replumbed backflow above ground

04/28/2020

Stephen H.

They were great to work with and very responsive. I loved the proactive communication throughout the process. I would definetely hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed a gas line extended for a new cook top.

04/24/2020

Earlie W.

I was very please with the initial response relative to scheduling and the plumber, Nester was right on time and did a fine job. liked his attitude and his efficiency .

Description of Work
Replacing the drain stopper in bathroom sink

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

01/30/2020

Jenwei K.

They had good technical know how and followed up to make sure everything was working. One part of the caulking did dissolve so I can see the seam so I took care of this myself.

Description of Work
The bathtub faucet is leaking.

01/10/2020

Katherine T.

Great. I had two different people come out and they were both professional and knowledgeable. Gave me a very detailed description of what all they had done. One of the more professionals companies I’ve worked with in awhile.

Description of Work
Removal / replacement of toilet and bathroom sink

12/15/2019

George H.

John repaired the toilet and we are pleased with his work. I would not hesitate to recommend John, Jamie, or anyone else at Legacy for their work ethic, customer service, and customer focus.

Description of Work
Repair leaky toilet

12/06/2019

Phillip B.

I received a very quick, but thorough, response when I asked for an estimate for having a toilet replaced in my home. I was able to get an appointment for the next day once I decided to move forward. The technician called me when he was on the way and arrived within the estimate he provided. The technician was very professional and friendly. He completed the job in a timely manner, had me inspect everything once he finished, and cleaned up after himself. The company also followed up via phone a few days after completion of the job to ensure that I am still satisfied with the work they provided and to request any feedback/suggestions I may have for them. Overall, I would definitely hire again if I had a need for a plumber.

Description of Work
Toilet installation

12/02/2019

Jodi D.

Easy to schedule and responsive. Tech arrived early and after discussing project needs, work was completed perfectly. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installation of kitchen garbage disposal and bathroom faucet.

11/27/2019

Edward A.

Mitchell ran into issues when he removed the old toilet. The flange at the bottom was cracked in several places and anchors were not set properly into the slab beneath. It took quite a while to get the old flange off and then install new anchors in quick-setting cement. The project required two afternoons and the cost was three times higher than estimated, but the final job seems to be well done.

Description of Work
Replace toilet

11/14/2019

Keith B.

Legacy Plumbing was able to have someone come out that same day, and no "same-day/emergency charge" applied. They charge an hourly fee (plus parts) rather than large, set costs for projects. Our Plumber (Josh) was very upfront about the costs before he started the work and did everything he could to minimize costs for us. I'm very happy with his work and attitude.

Description of Work
Leaky-dripping showerhead

11/06/2019

Mike C.

Perfect, they arrived when they said they would and my parts were replaced as discussed.

Description of Work
Pressure Relief Valve and external water faucet was replaced.

09/06/2019

Dan C.

Excellent! We couldn’t be more pleased! Professional, knowledgeable, experienced, punctual and very personable. We will definitely call for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Insulated hot water pipes for radiators

04/16/2019

Michael M.

Legacy provided exceptional service. Quickly determined there was not a plumbing leak. Water was likely related to amount of rain received in the last few weeks. Will definitely use Legacy for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Water leak in crawl space

04/01/2019

Richard R.

It went well. I had very good experience with them and they even found a leak while they were there and fixed it as well. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They put in a pressure reducing valve in my home.

03/12/2019

Craig N.

Excellent. In about an hour, Quinton fixed the problem. The bill was much less another plumber who couldn't find the problem.

Description of Work
Fix a leaking toilet

02/13/2019

Sarah R.

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Legacy Plumbing. I called on Monday, spoke about rough estimates given the nature of the job, and was on the schedule by Wednesday. Plumber was punctual, friendly, knowledgeable, took care of the problem in less time than anticipated, then educated me regarding ways to prevent problems again in the future. Definitely felt like the job was done thoroughly but without any extra costs (I had had this same job quoted at a significantly higher amount previously). Would definitely highly recommend.

Description of Work
fixing a bathtub plumbing leak

10/18/2018

Bryan S.

Be careful with these guys and reach out to someone more competent. They'll make you wait forever and then refuse to do simple work! My unfortunate experience: I told them exactly what I needed done in a bulleted list (replace supply lines, nipples, and supply valves). They agreed to come out to do it in about 3 weeks, during which time we waited patiently. Then when they arrived they refused to do the work! Said replacing nipples carried "too much liability". When I said they could skip that if it troubled them they said it was "too much liability" to simply replace the valves. Some worry about damaged threads. Can't they take off valves without damaging threads? What do they use, hammers? I think these fraidy cats just see "too much liability" jumping out of EVERY normal, simple, common plumbing component! And if replacing nipples has so much liability, WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL ME WHEN I FIRST ASKED THEM TO DO THAT rather than making me wait 3 weeks to be told in person. 3 weeks during which I could have found a real plumber to do plumbing work. They say "they do it all", but in my case they did nothing. I'm not sure what they CAN do ...

Description of Work
Needed some simple replacement of faucet supply lines, valves, and nipples.

Streamline Services, Inc

***NOW OFFERING 0% INTEREST FOR 60 MONTHS ON NEW HVAC INSTALLS, LIMITED TIME ONLY, ON SELECT UNITS*** Streamline Services, Inc. has been serving the plumbing, electrical and HVAC needs of Raleigh and surrounding areas for over 18 years. We are a family-owned and operated business. We're committed to providing the highest quality service with our licensed and certified technicians, continuing training, and dedication to our community. Whether you have a plumbing, electrical or HVAC project, Streamline Services, Inc. is Raleigh's Top choice for professional plumbing, electrical and HVAC services. Office hours Monday - Friday 7:30 am -6:30 pm Emergency service available 7 days a week 24 hours a day!

Offers Coupon

Adam and Company-Plumbing

At Adam and Company Plumbing, we are your one-stop-shop for all of your plumbing, water heater, filtration system needs, and more in Raleigh and the surrounding communities. As a customer-centered business, you can count on our professionals to take the time to understand your needs, budgets, and other requirements before we recommend you the best options. To learn more about the full scope of our services and how we can help you, get in touch with us today. One of our friendly representatives will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plumbers. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Alexander Services

Alexander Services provides Commercial and Residential Heating and Air Conditioning, Electrical, and Plumbing Installation, Repair and Service in the Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Holly Springs, and Greater Wake, Harnett, and Chatham county areas.

2022 Super Service Award

State NC
    Board of Examiners
    12/31/2016
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Plumbing Commercial And Residential Plumbing Repairs Of All Types - Tank and Tankless Water Heater Repairs And Replacements- Backflow Testing And Install- Drain Cleaning And Drain Repair- Water Filtration Systems - Gas Piping- Toilet, Faucet, Outdoor Faucets, Whole House Cut Offs, Underground Waterline Repair And Replacement- Sewer Camera Video Inspection-

Septic Problems- New Construction Plumbing- Remodel Plumbing- Well Pump Replacement