Having your pool inspected is crucial when considering buying a home with a pool, spa, or hot tub. This guide will walk you through the pool inspection process and how the inspector diagnoses potential problems.
Get matched with top pool service companies in Modesto, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local pool service companies.
Recent Pool Cleaning Reviews in Modesto
- Royal Pool ServiceExcellent - very professional, helpful and knowledge. Didn't just install and leave, but stayed to make sure everything worked and we understood how to run the equipment. Took real pride in the job and worked well into the evening to ensure every little thing was done correctly.
- A & J Pool ServiceEXCELLENT, Changed from a regular filter to a sand filter which was recommended by Anthony. Was having severe issues with the cartridge filter due to the area in which I live in ie..field sprays, the soot etc. This made all the difference in the world.
- A & J Pool ServiceA & J Pool Service is an excellent service to use. They are very professional and knowledgeable. They consistently impress me with the personal care they display in giving top shelf service. You can’t go wrong with this company.
- Royal Pool ServiceDarell is the best! He found the time to come to my house and take a look to my pool light damaged and fix it, when others all they want was to replace the all light. He is my new pool guy.
- Scott's Pool Repair & RemodelingWe have experienced two electrical problems with our pool pump. Each time Scott has visited our home, he has been nothing but curious and professional. Scott examines the problem, provides information regarding the issue and then repairs it. We have never had any issues or concerns with the work that has been preformed. We will use him to purchase a new pool pump when repairs are no longer feasible
- Scott's Pool Repair & RemodelingOur pool pump stopped working, so we called Leslie's Pools to come out and look at it. Immediately, he said we need a new pump to the tune of $1500.00. Well, there was no way I could afford that right now. I checked different sites, and could get it cheaper, but it was still too expensive. In case we had no choice, I decided to get some estimates for a new pump installation, so I turned to Angie's list. Because of his excellent rating and location, I emailed Scott through Angie's site, and received a reply within minutes. He said he would come by within a day or two. He arrived the next day. Unlike Leslie's Pools, he opened the pump and noticed a part that was worn down. He went to his truck for a replacement, and replaced the old one. The pump worked. I expected to pay him at least for the part, but he wouldn't take any money, saying it was a used part. Used part or not, I would think he would charge me for sonething, but he didn't. I could kick myself, because we paid $107.00 to Leslie's Pools who did nothing! Live and learn! I cannot recommend Scott's Pool Repair and Remodeling more. He is so honest, and that is so refreshing these days!
- Scott's Pool Repair & RemodelingI found his service recommendation and called because I needed to find someone to help me and someone who had a good reputation and who would be affordable and trustworthy. The rubber ring in the water flow valve was defective for the fourth time in the same place since the pool had been built approximately nine years ago, and water was shooting out of the pipes in the water valves. Scott and another gentleman came out and immediately recognized the problem and stated that, though he normally doesn't do that type of pool repair, he would get the rubber ring and install it. He asked for a minimal fee to do it, and it has worked perfectly since. He noticed that it had not been properly sealed when last installed. He was very professional and presented himself as a gentleman of integrity. I had computer problems for some time and did not write a review. But it would be a shame not to share such a competent and experienced professional with the rest of Angie's fans--so that they, too, could be confident in the service they could expect to receive. I am sure that if I ever need my pool re-plastered or repaired, Scott would be the first person I'd call. He gave me a referral for someone who does pool maintenance as well. Thanks, Scott's Pool Repair & Remodeling
- Scott's Pool Repair & RemodelingI was totally satisfied but I had limited exposure. I didn't spend anything. They did it as a courtesy to promote their business. I would use them again so it worked.
- Scott's Pool Repair & RemodelingI called him from Angie's List and he came right out. He charged less than all other bids I got and did not complain that I bought the parts from someone else besides him. He did a great job and was fast. Would highly recommend!
- Scott's Pool Repair & RemodelingI have to say this man knows his business and explains things in terms that are easily understood. It turned out there was more work involved in the job than originally anticipated. This was because when they went ot hook up the filter they found pipework that had never been connected correctly. They dug out the old stuff, fixed it and never changed the price. I am so happy with the work done, the price and the people I dealt with. I will never call anyone but Scott to work on my pool. Leslies wont be hearing from me again
Pool Cleaning Companies in Modesto
- Business Description:With over thirty five years of experience in the trade there is nothing we can not over come if you want a trustworthy experienced contractor that treats every customer with the same respect no matter how big or small the job then look no further K&M Tile has you covereRecent Review:It went great. They were very open and they communication was pretty good. They did a good work.Josh J.
- Business Description:Royal Pool Service is family owned and operated since 1999. We believe in integrity, dependability, and long term relationships. We offer customers professional swimming pool services, repairs, and installations. Give us a call today and find out why we are so highly regarded by our customersRecent Review:Not well! Did not contact me at all. Very poor representative for Angie's list. Will not use again.joe t.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial yard matinence, sod irrigation, landscaping, concrete installation & pools.Recent Review:He came for an estimate, after a week he never sent it. So I texted him and asked if he had the estimate, he said yes and would send it to me as soon as he gets back to his office. Two days later he still had not sent it. So I text him again saying don't bother with the estimate. He texted me back sarcastically saying, oh well I have a lot of other customers. Why would anyone want to hire a guy with an attitude like thismike w.
- Business Description:Pool & Spa repairRecent Review:Called and left a message, did not ever receive a return call.Jim L.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business and have been building swimming pools since 1971. Our objective is to maintain the highest standards within the pool industry, so that our customers are happy with the finished product. We are always striving to find new products that will meet the needs of our clients. We want the surface of your pool to be smooth and easy to care for. We've helped thousands to create a backyard oasis of fun and tranquilityRecent Review:Pretty pool, worst experience I have ever had getting to it. Their crews are messy, Regena said they are not essential workers during this pandemic, but failed to call me and tell me that, after a week I called. (Guess what they are working now. )Didn't fail to collect the $4000.00. Crew left trash in my pool while they were working between pools. The crew came back to pick it up and yes they were mad after I texted Regena, but it was glue canisters, nails and crap. They didn't even ring the doorbell when they came back, just walked on it to my courtyard slamming the door on the way in. I asked them to not slam it on the way out. Guess who. The blonde guy. (See pic) not professional at all. The unused booster pump is still sitting there connected to the electrical box. I have no booklet for the light so I'm not sure how to use it. I have asked three times for it. NOW my pool equipment is making a horrible bubbling sound and it is right next to my master bed room so I hear it all day long. I just had new pool equipment put in the last two years and they TELL ME TO CALL ANOTHER COMPANY BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BUSY TO LOOK AT IT. OMG REALLY. I didn't have this noise before you worked on my pool. On top of this every time I asked a question to the blonde guy(pic) in the crew he never knew the answer and told me to ask Randy. Well I didn't know who Randy was, but appropriate answer for a business should have been" I don't know, but I will find out for you". Was never told to get a new pool sweep, asked Regena what kind and Regena ghosted me until my husband called. The crew told me they could order it and Regena never have responded to me about ordering it either. Do yourself a favor. Don't use them. I have waited years and years to do this, was so excited to finally do this and disappointed in the experience is an understatementSheri G.
- Business Description:Aqua Pura uses only the best and safest chemicals in your pool. We are familiar with your county swimming pool water quality standard and keep your pool chemicals perfectly balanced throughout the year. This keeps your equipment running good for years and saving you a lot of money with our professional service. We also repair and replace equipment we offer the best quality work at the best priceRecent Review:Tyler installed a pool filter on our small fish pond. The pool filter is way oversized, cycling all of the water in the pond every 17 minutes. Obviously, he didn't know what he was doing but took the job anyway. He charged us $2200 for this work, but--in spite of our complaints about all of the water and energy being used for this filter--he has refused to back up his work. He told us he would "be with us for the long hual", but now he doesn't even return text messages or phone calls. To Tyler, I would suggest you re-read your own core values as stated on your home page regarding integrity, accountability, and quality of work. Words are just words when they're not backed up by actionsDon B.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Mid-State Solar was established in 1977 and has specialized in solar energy since its founding. Under the same family ownership, we’ve provided innovative solutions for solar thermal and solar electric (PV) applications to thousands of satisfied customers for over thirty-five years. Styles and products may have changed through the decades, but one thing remains the same – our dedication to those we serve. Whether large or small, we strive for excellence on every job and work closely with you..Recent Review:Very smoothly. This is the company to go with.Larry H.
- Business Description:We are a up and coming business. We used to work for a pool company that was retiring and we weren't ready to quit working so I started my own company.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pool cleaning service articles
A visible sag in your roof or telltale moisture in the attic make it clear: your roof needs replacing. This guide details what you need to watch for when determining when to repair or replace a roof. (Hint: if your roof is 25 years old, replace it).
If you’re considering adding a pool to your property, you might be wondering what time of year you should buy it. Read on to see why the end of the swimming season in most climates is actually the best time to make your pool purchase.
Find pool service companies in
- French Camp
pool service companies in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron's Pool and Spa Service2738 Otto Dr
- Adams Pool Specialties7 Wayne Ct
- All Pure Pool Service of Stanislaus County, Inc520 Galaxy Way
- Aloha Pool Service & Repair
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - STOCKTON & MODESTOP.O. Box 691251
- AMERICAN POOL & TILE CLEANINGPO BOX 392
- Aquatic Pool and Spa Inc1826 Universal Dr
- Aquatic Solutions1423 Trailwood Ave
- Aaron's Pool and Spa Service
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- EZ Pool Service4009 Elmo Loop
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- H20 PRO Swimming Pool Service & Repair2100 Carleton Dr.
- Hartt's Pool Plastering121 Bothun Rd
- HARTT'S POOL PLASTERINGPO Box 3026
- Hawkeye Handy Services LLC3501 Crowell Rd
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- Hoag Pool Service and Repair7436 Chris Albert Ct
- Hydramax Whirlpool Bath Service and Repair2254 E Kelso Ave 2254 E Kelso Avenue
- H20 PRO Swimming Pool Service & Repair
- IRELAND'S POOL & SPA124 WOODROW AVE
- IRELAND'S POOL & SPA
- K&M Tile6325 Silverock Rd
- K&M Tile
- LESLIE'S SWIMMING POOL SUPPLIES1166 S Main St
- LESLIE'S SWIMMING POOL SUPPLIES
- Mid-State Solar450 Glass Ln A-1
- Mid-State Solar
- Performance Spa1069 El Camino Ave
- POOL MASTER INC102 E Milgeo AVenue
- Pool Service ProPO Box 241
- Pool Solutions5767 Rose Brook Dr
- Premier Pools & Spas5057 Kiernan Court D
- Pro PoolsPO Box 669
- Professional Pool Tile Cleaning
- PURE WATER POOL SVCP O Box 1549
- Performance Spa
- Tracy Pool Service and Repair Inc1842 Placid Dr
- Tracy Pool Service and Repair Inc
- Vintage Pool Service And More1780 East Yosemite Avenue
- Vintage Pool Service And More
- Whittington Professional Services
Twain Harte, California
- Whittington Professional Services