Resurfacing your pool comes with many material and color options that can affect your decision. Check out these seven swimming pool resurfacing tips.
Get matched with top pool service companies in Madison, WI
There are 5 highly-rated local pool service companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Cleaning Reviews in Madison
- Olson Toon Landscaping IncWe hired Olson and Toon to do general lawn maintenance and tree trimming last year. They followed through with lawn maintenance but failed, even after repeat phone calls, to follow through on any tree trimming. We ended up utilizing a different company. Despite our one negative experience, we reached out to their design team to discuss a full backyard remodel and pool. Paul was clear when we met in late summer that he wouldn't be able to get started on a design until "late fall." We said no problem, and thanked him for his transparency. We reached out in December, and received no update. Reached out again March and he said "I had hoped to make more progress on my design list this winter than I did." He gave no estimated timeline on when he could provide a next update and essentially told us to find someone else. We did. Highly recommend Ageless Concrete - Aaron was in constant communication, provided clear timelines, and was able to work with us on scheduling pool installation, patio, and landscaping
- BADGER ELECTRIC INCWe could not have done the install without them. Came for prep for underground wiring, and day of delivery. Pool guys were not nearly as helpful. Installed wiring for future sauna and out door TV.
- New Wave Pools LLCFrom start to finish this was the best experience I've ever had with a pool repair company!! New Wave is the only pool repair company I've hired that actually communicated with me. From answering the phone to providing timely updates and schedules that no other pool company has provided in the past. Then to add to this, the Technicians did great work. The techs provided timely and quality work
- DAN'S POOL AND SPAWhen we purchased our new house with a pool, we contacted several pool companies in the area. We had very poor service from a number of them, and then we contacted Dan. Unlike some other companies, Dan has been absolutely honest and above-board. Last fall, he performed a pre-purchase inspection on our pool and noticed a problem. When we contacted the company that had serviced the pool in the past, they were very difficult to deal with, did not treat us with respect, and basically told us to go away. I would never use them. Dan gave us guidelines on what to look for to locate a problem. After we moved in, we had some additional issues with the pool. It turned out the motor on the pump was dying. Dan replaced the motor for a very reasonable cost. This spring, after our pool was opened, the water remained green and cloudy. We contacted Dan again. He had multiple phone calls with my husband and visits to our home to test the water and diagnose the problem. It took a while, but I never felt that Dan was trying to "run up our bill." Quite the opposite--he has always been available, even evenings and weekends, for phone consultations and given us tips on how to keep our pool costs affordable. We eventually solved the problem (phosphates in our water) and our pool looks beautiful. Having tried several other pool companies, we would never use anyone else but Dan. He is honest, helpful, and straightforward
- Recreational ConceptsOutstanding. I have used Rec Con since I moved in to this home. It is my first home with a pool so I was a little overwhelmed. Jeff, (owner) is incredibly knowledgeable and was and is willing to share his expertise when ever I have a question or am trying something new. The staff in the store including those that do the billing/paperwork are friendly, knowledgeable not looking to sell me something I don't need. Nothing less than pure professionalism. Jeremy, the service technician is truly a " subject matter expert" and taught me pretty much everything I know about pools . so much so that I rarely see him anymore as I am able to do most tasks myself now. I could go on and on about details of every visit and service call but that would be redundant. bottom line is, if you need a new pool, or service or supplies for your current pool, you will be well served to give Rec Con a call. You WILL be pleased
- Patio Pleasures Pools & SpasI cannot say enough good things about patio pleasures. The whole shopping experience from start to finish was a pleasure. They have two stores one in Sun Prairie and one in Madison and we went to Madison. Our Customer service rep was Kim (a male) who could not have been more knowlegable and courteous. We first looked at new hot tubs but decided to start with a good refurbished used one. Patio Pleasures completely service used tubs and offer a warranty which I could not find elsewhere. We chose an eight seater Sun Dance Optima for $3500 (new ones are around $8000-$10000. Patio Pleasures set it up and we love it. We did have a pump go within the warranty period and the owner of the company actually came out within a day and replaced it for me. If you need a hot tub look no further than this company. We will be using this company exclusively as they are fair when pricing, very friendly and a pleasure to work with
- Patio Pleasures Pools & SpasEverything went superbly! I called in the morning (with a non-working hot tub) and the hot tub was running again by 5pm! Work was done by Tom T. and he seemed extremely competent and was very fast ! My only 'complaint' with the price was that no discounts/coupons were available for AngiesList members ... :
- Recreational ConceptsRecreational Concepts was going to call back when they could send a technician out to check out the problem. I received no call, however, the next day a pool truck was in the yard. Jeremy reviewed the situation and, almost immediately, noted a hole about the size of a quarter in the lining. I got out my "patch" kit, but he went out to his truck and got the professional adhesive and a patch. He was here about 20-30 minutes and patched the hole. He told me what to watch for and to finish filling the pool. I asked about fees, he said that this would be billed as an hourly stop. --hourly rates were around $85 or $90 I noted that the winter cover was still on (due to the leak, didn't see a good reason to remove it yet.). He said if I didn't loose water, I should contact the office and schedule time for him to come out he'd do that. But to call either way. Again, this would be billed as hourly. I watch the water level over the weekend; before I called them, he called back to see if everything was OK. I stated it was. He set up time and came back out to complete the opening.That took about 30 minutes to remove the winter cover and install a new solar blanket. I was expecting to be billed for about an hour or so for both calls. Was a bit surprised that my (1st) bill was for almost $105+tax and was listed as Service Call -- patched liner. I called and the office told me that a service call is $95, the patch was $10. Given the one bill, I assumed Jeremy had combined the two calls. Then in September I received another bill for the winter cover removal and solar blanket for $90 + tax. I rate the service excellent, but the billing inconsistent--just not sure what you'll get charged
- Spa Pro LLCSpaPro was responsive and helpful. They called immediately after looking at our hot tub (I was at work, so they were able to stop by while we were out) to let me know what the situation was with our hot tub and the cost of how to deal with it. They were detailed about the options we had for dealing with the issue and the cost if we went elsewhere or dealt with it ourselves
- Complete Pool Services CoHe is the best. He is just outstanding. He had repaired heat pumps over the years and in the end, I knew it needed to be replaced. He is my absolute favorite.
Last update on April 4, 2022
Pool Cleaning Companies in Madison
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pool cleaning service articles
Your family swimming pool is truly an oasis, and you depend on your pool service to help keep it that way. But, from chemicals to parts, there are some secrets even the best pool companies won’t tell you.
Are you weighing the pros and cons of investing in a home spa? Check out these potential health and well-being hot tub benefits that might help you decide.
Find pool service companies in
- Shorewood Hills,
- Maple Bluff,
- Cottage Grove,
- Sun Prairie,
- De Forest,
- Cross Plains,
- Black Earth,
- Mount Horeb,
pool service companies in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Al-ins Enterprises LLCW7190 Forest Avenue
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
- Al-ins Enterprises LLC
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC165 Evans Way
Timmonsville, South Carolina 29161
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC
- Complete Pool Services CoW6201 County Road C
Monticello, Wisconsin 53570
- Complete Pool Services Co
- DANNA POOLS INC361 COUNTY LINE RD
Franklin Park, Illinois 60131
- DANNA POOLS INC
- E & S Electric251 Blue Mounds St
Mount Horeb, Wisconsin 53572
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Epic Electric Inc.721 Pony Lane
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin 53590
- E & S Electric
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Olson Toon Landscaping Inc3570 Pioneer Road
Verona, Wisconsin 53593
- Olson Toon Landscaping Inc
- Pool Contractor6010 Peacock Way
Pilot Hill, California 95664
- Pool Contractor
- Spa Pro LLC6979 Madigan Rd
Waunakee, Wisconsin 53597
- Spa Pro LLC