BADGER ELECTRIC INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

3.6

Badger Electric offers a full spectrum of electrical contracting, including electrical construction, design-build, remodeling, home theater and home audio design/installation, cabling service for telephone/data/computers, and more. Ask us about other Madison electrical service offerings. Chances are, if you need it, we can do it! We offer upfront pricing, a 1 year warranty and satisfaction guarantee on ALL products and services, and a free 10 point safety inspection with each and every visit. As professional electricians in Madison, our team expands to offer electrical service in Fitchburg, Stoughton, Middleton, Waunakee, Sun Prairie, Verona, and all of greater Dane County, Wisconsin....

Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning

Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1984, Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning has provided the Sun Prairie, WI area exceptional heating, air conditioning, Electrical and plumbing services; it’s no wonder they were voted Best Heating and Cooling company in Sun Prairie for 5 years straight! Offering professional technicians, same day installations and 24 hour service among other things make them the right choice for any HVAC or plumbing job. Call today to schedule your next appointment!

Offers by Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

10/09/2020

We could not have done the install without them. Came for prep for underground wiring, and day of delivery. Pool guys were not nearly as helpful. Installed wiring for future sauna and out door TV.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot Tub Installation

CATEGORY electrician,pool cleaners

09/14/2013

Electricians were young & inexperienced, but friendly. Some of the sockets stopped working within a couple of months of install. Another company came and corrected the mistakes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed some electric sockets.

08/22/2012

I would pay $225an intentioncan't st

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I spoke with Stacy on the phone to get an estimate for the outlets and one three way switch. He said it would be $75 an hour and that the parts were minimal. They sent out a guy who showed up twenty minutes late. No call. He worked for three hours just puting in junction boxes and running wire .The walls were at stud. So very easy. Nothing was hooked up any where. He said he would be back when I finished the walls and he would finish the job. Which all made sence and I would have the walls finished in a couple of days.   The next day I got a bill for $527.50.  This meant that parts equalled $275.00 When I asked Stacy why he was charging me this much for what is litterally $34.00 He got mad and said I was no longer his customer. That I needed to pay the bill or he would splap a lien on my house. I wrote him and told him I would pay $225.00 for the work and return the parts seeing how he didn't install them. I also contacted the WI Deptment of Agricultures consumer complaint dept. who wrote Bader Electric asking them for information that may help resolve the case. Like an itemized bill for example.They ignored them.    We where served today for a ,"Subcontractors Notice of intention to file claim for lien". For the full $527.50 and why not . After speeking with an attorney for an hour. I have no rights. And it will cost Badger only $5.00 to file the actual lien that can harm my credit. It will cost me $275 just to have a Attorney write a scary letter that can't stop them from harming me. My wife is worried sick. So I'm going to pay and I just hope you people out there don't support this business. Thankyou .

CATEGORY electrician,basement remodeling

08/02/2011

They came rapidly, found the problem immediately, replaced a GFI quickly, went on their way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed outlet that wasn't working.

12/28/2010

Stacey was terrific. We are so glad to know that we now have a qualified, honest and trustworthy electrician should we need one again. We fully recommend this man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewired some outlets.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical service and repairs, fire alarms, telephones, new construction and remodel, and more.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa