Al-ins Enterprises LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2017

W7190 Forest Avenue

Fond Du Lac, WI 54937

At Al-ins Enterprises LLC we are committed to being the experts in metal fabrication and welding. Sheet metal projects, Auto repair and general steel repairs. We have over 35 years experience in the welding industry. If you need it welded, we can weld it....

welding (8)metal fabrication (6)appliance repair (1)

07/09/2020

Aaron made a trip to pick up the ornament and another to deliver it the next day

Description of Work
repair a lawn ornament

Category welding

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was my pleasure!

05/17/2020

used a grinder and cut them at required level. Aaron was professional and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Cut down old metal laundry poles.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Thank you very [Member Name Removed]!

08/29/2017

Great - on time - professional did a great job - was fair - & reasonable. Excellent product & skillful work - Even came on July 4th a holiday to do the work because I was having an appraiser into my house the next day!

Description of Work
Replaced an iron rod railing on back steps of my house.

Work Completed On 07/04/2017

08/24/2017

After several back and forth with the cart designs, a mix of my ideas and their suggestions we agreed on a very fair price and moved forward with the project. The cart turned out excellent and on time even with their busy schedule.

Description of Work
I reached out to Aaron to see if they could build me a high end commercial approved food cart for street vending. This is a project they ordinarily do not specialize in, but I researched their work and thought I would run the idea by them. The complexity of the design was one thing, but to meet all state requirements for serving food commercially would be another challenge with the project. To make a long story short, Aaron and Eric were fantastic to work with and have great ideas along. I did not know them going into my project, but these are very professional and honest business men you can trust.

Work Completed On 08/22/2016

Review for Al-ins Enterprises LLC - W7190 Forest Avenue, Fond Du Lac, WI - 36102686

Thank you very much! It was great to work on this project. We have since become quite diverse, specializing in custom builds. The more complex and challenging... the better. Thanks again!

07/24/2017

Aaron was on time. On time to work with my time to have it installed he was reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Cut sheets of stainless steel and welded pieces together to form storage boxes with lathe and sealed. Also cut aluminum angle to make to ramp for skid loader to drive on truck. Excellent job.

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! Happy to keep a fellow business man up and running!

06/06/2017

ALS-INS arrived early on a Saturday morning and stayed until the job was completed. They were extremely professional and hard working. They were able to work around some difficult problems, and I found their work to be of excellent quality. Their prices were very fair, and I would hire them again. A great company to work with. The entire project went very smoothly.

Description of Work
I'm president of a 10 unit condo association. Our outside porch railing system needed all 60 of the metal post feet replaced and re-installed. AL-INS fabricated all new post feet with attachment bases on site. Repairing rather than replacing saved us thousands of dollars.

Category welding

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

Good morning [Member Name Removed], We strive for customer satisfaction! We appreciate your patience with us as we worked through this project. Thank you very much for choosing AL-INS Enterprises LLC! We look forward to working with you in the future! Aaron Kuhls CEO and Co-Founder AL-INS Enterprises LLC 920-238-5460 www.al-ins.com

06/06/2017

They arrived early on a Saturday morning and stayed until 11PM to finish the project. They work was excellent all around.

Description of Work
They constructed and installed 62 new steel posts on railings on 10 porches in a condo building in Wauwatosa, WI

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

Review for Al-ins Enterprises LLC - W7190 Forest Avenue, Fond Du Lac, WI - 37232424

05/12/2017

He did a very good job in a timely manner at a very reasonable price. They are a very good company and he followed through very well. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
We had an older metal bell and he welded the bracket for holding it. He actually created the bracket.

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

I am so glad that you like the bell. Thank you very much for talking my the time to give us your feedback!

05/01/2017

They did a good job and got the work done right away.

Description of Work
They did some welding on my patio furniture. I have not received a bill yet.

Work Completed On 04/28/2017

Thank you very much for the review!

Welding of steel and sheet metal fabrication. We have the ability to take a project from the starting line to the finish line. From design to finished product, we can do it all! Our motto... "If you can dream it... we can build it"!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal